Just admit that you didn't "get" it

Just admit that you didn't "get" it.

Attached: 1549943086076.jpg (928x523, 70K)

Wtf what happened to his forehead

I don't like his hairline

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Yeah, I didn't get how they manage to fail bringing up a good movie even though all the characters and setting are more interesting than Marvel.

What was there not to get? I don't watch capeshit but I can't imagine a superhero movie having a deep plot

The plot is convoluted and makes no sense. But Hack Synder thinks it makes the movie “deep”.

Listen I need the image of Superman grinning and about to snap Zod's neck and Zod looks scared. Please this is urgent.

does snyder not know how bad piss smells when left out in the open?
why didn't any of the people sitting there not notice the odor coming from a very large jar of urine?
why dind't superman supersmell the rank waft of a urinal?

Dropped it when there was a flashback to young Clark reading Plato and getting bullied two feet away from his dad

i did, i loved it but it should have been two films
i wish man of steel had been longer too so the story has time to breathe

I'm not sure if it's deep but it has a certain timelyness and social awareness most movies in the genre lack. I mean, it's about an evil capitalist creating an uncontrollable monster to kill an immigrant. There is a scene of Bruce Wayne spouting xenophobic platitudes at an increasingly frustrated Alfred and almost verbatimely quoting Dick Cheney. In the very beginning there's a scene of a group of western mercenaries massacring an African village for an evil American oligarch.

It's a movie I actually kinda love. I'm not sure I'd call it deep but it has a grasp on themes and tone that superhero movies usually lack. Logan was also really good but had a weak last third.

I only watched the extended edition and it's good

I “got” it, it just wasn’t good

the issue is none of that comes together into a cohesive message/theme, and putting third worlder villages slaughtered by a modern mercenary military force next to an angry human-alien hybrid CGI nuclear-bomb troll who shoots mouth lasers just smacks of trying to put "real stuff" in a superhero movie, and instead of coming off as realistic, comes off as totally laughable.

When what the movie should've been doing, if it wanted to come off as realistic, is going into how superpowers not only affected the person with them, but the people around that person, and the world that person lived in. The snyderverse fails at this due to how literally everything in BvS is just lex and how WB dictated the movie still needed to be a superman movie.

yeah that hairline is really bothering me. can someone please fix that so I can get a good sleep tonight?

Snydr tried to make serious what wasn't supposed to be fucking serious

You cannot combine teh existentional drama and shit like Superman, Wonder woman and Doomsday together seriously

Photoshop

here ya go, sleep well! :)

Attached: superclown.jpg (928x523, 95K)

Oh....you mean admit that I didn't get that it was a shitty movie. Okay. I admit it.

You really can't

Superman isn't meant for that, because... he's Superman! He's not an actual God or the only one with powers.

>incels ITT talking shit about hairlines not realizing that over 80% of them will lose most of their hair by age 50

Henry Cavill is based for wearing his masculine genes with pride instead of going the cucked propecia/transplant direction.

Why didn't the Hulk have a custome. The acter should wear a costume so he's not naked everytime it happens

mcUcks won't get it, hurt their small brain.
They don't even get endgame, have to watch it 15 times and still don't get it.

>over 80% of them will lose most of their hair by age 50
Make that 30

>implying
Batman was just a mentally ill guy with a mother complex. Superman had issues because he grew up on a farm where his dad would tell him stories about how he killed horses and got cake for it. Lex was just insane.
It makes the whole movie more coherent when it comes to character motivations but it doesn't make it better

What's to "get"? It's a shitty movie.

blease

Attached: 1542033825347.jpg (612x638, 283K)

I didn't mind it.

Attached: British gentleman in America.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Attached: powerful.jpg (1080x875, 125K)

them robert downeyzz hair implants