Are there ACTUALLY any avatar fans out there...? I seriously can't believe that there are...

Are there ACTUALLY any avatar fans out there...? I seriously can't believe that there are. It's really just MCU haters right?

Attached: 1559663267-Avengers_Endgame_Box_Office_Avatar.jpg (600x450, 56K)

enemy of my enemy...

You’re outing yourself as a Redditor who got here circa 2015. Yea Forums has always loved Avatar and James Cameron.

Pretty much correct. We just think it's funny that Marvel fans care so much about their mediocre movie beating a mediocre movie. Really silly to me.

Avatar was pure kino in theaters, that's why it won

>We
Learned to love it.
>You're just butthurt.
>Cry more.

I'm an Avatar fan, though I understand the story isn't the most original thing ever

Also don't really grasp why there needed to be a 12 year gap between Avatar 1 and 2.
They had better find a way to design and market the sequel as if it's the beginning of the franchise, appeal to people who didn't see or don't remember the first one

Attached: avatarfrogs_iwojima_spam.png (960x700, 1.01M)

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

>Avatar 2 originally had a 2016 release date

Attached: blade runner lonely and horny.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Avatar is /our kino/ and Cameron is /our guy/

The ride at Disney is good. Aren’t these franchises cousins now anyway because of the mouse? What’s to fight about?

Avatar has a mediocre script, acting, and story but amazing visuals and world building and one of the greatest theater experiences of all time.

Attached: shealreadyhas.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

Always stealing the original like a true Avacuck

Attached: avaturd ORIGINAL.jpg (938x630, 157K)

Endgame is the Mouse's golden child, a company so autistic in its kikery that it will sooner buy tickets to its own flicks rather than tarnish it's franchise's reputation with a box office flop. In a sense it's about a mediocre movie beating a mediocre movie with delusions of grandeur.

As a kino, Avatar doesn't have "fans", it has viewers that admire its unique artistic vision and its contribution to advancing the CG (which hasn't even been matched by any movie)
It's a great spectacle and further proof of Cameron's genius.
If you refer to yourself as a "fan" of Avengers, then you are either a kid or you have to reevaluate you life. "Fans" is the worst thing that can happen to any media

I speak for myself only
>think Avatar deserved to flop for being Ferngully/Dances With Wolves in space and its entirely forgettable
>think capeshit is a mediocre fad for the lowest common denominator
Fuck both.

a great visual experience with a sucky story
avengers is somewhat lauded as a great story

avatar was the artistic accomplishment of a single man.
the mcu is a cult like entity that's brainwashing children into buying disney toys.

He's going to pull a "Terminator 2" And show it from the Human (Earth) side this time. It'll show how bad humans have it now that they don't have access to unobtainium. And that the people attacking the Navi are doing so out of pure survival, not because of greed or evil.

It'll show the Navi as close minded and overly conservative to the point of willing to let another species die out purely to conserve their nature.

The next avatar movies will be about the extermination of the Navi in a morally gray way, shown that humanity had given them a lot of opportunities but they didn't want to accept it.

na'vi are NOT for genocide! Avatar 2 will be about comfy sea exploration!

Attached: HISSSS.webm (1280x720, 364K)

Avatar reached that spot organically, it was a high-concept gamble that won big when it shouldn't have been anything more than a forgettable summer flick.

Endgame was groomed from the beginning to steal the number 1 spot. It's a phony, a shambling soi-golem of the MCU formula of dumb quips and shitty CG.

fuck of capeshit summor
kino space cats are kino

Attached: 1532352875918.jpg (1800x1688, 781K)

oh cameron bumped up their complexion like spielberg

Attached: 2017-06-21 16_52_27-.png (1366x747, 695K)

>don't mind me capecucks, just filming some kino scenes in the MARIANA TRENCH

Seriously, how lengthy is this chad's dick? I bet it has girth, too.

Attached: gettyimages-963780080.jpg (1092x728, 76K)

do you not like your felid ancestren?
such feelings are similar to these bipedal mus you call humans

I doubt there's anything in the Mariana Trench that couldn't be achieved with plain old greenscreen & CGI.

>greenscreen & CGI

Attached: LhBJence_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

epic reply

I own and have seen it more then a few times. I really liked it then and really like it now. It's not on the level of Aliens or anything, but I still love the world and the action. I don't give a shit about the MCU or Disney Wars though.

were you born in 2013?

>not as good as edgy "ayyz": the snuff film

have you ever seen someone with a avatar tshirt, keychain?

Tom Holland wanks over this film, he was even on Yea Forums talking about it

If they don’t want flops they should fire every female they’ve hired after Elizabeth Olsen, they’re filling their franchise with ugly, racist femitard pigs.

>Are there ACTUALLY any avatar fans out there...?

of coursh

Attached: 2019-06-14 21_40_06-Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at’ite Properties.jpg (484x594, 112K)

Avatar ruined James Cameron...and is blue pilled communist garbage. That said Disney is sjw facism so...idk. I have loyalty to Cameron for his classic films...but he had a lot of feminist bullshit in those too. Disney and the mcu us the death of film and even blockbusters as art. It's just a paste of ground up marketing, color, and comic stories with forced diversity.

I guess I really don't care either way but JC is the lesser of the two evils..even if Avatar is a dog shit film.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (240x248, 17K)