Was it kino?

I personally thought it was just ok, but then after Oliver left it improved a lot and ended on a high note
Also, Italy is beautiful and dat soundtrack

Attached: CallMeByYourName2017.png (220x326, 93K)

Faggot film so no

Why are so many jews trannies and fags?

Attached: IMG_2046.png (1134x1205, 1.13M)

What was the deal with the peach? Did they stuck it up their ass? I've never had the chance to see it.

Yes, it was orgasmic kino.

no, it's one of the only lgbt purported "kinos" that ive only watched once, and ive watched them all. it really just doesn't have anything going for it other than timmy, which is nice to look at but the story itself is meh

Daily reminder that homosexuals reproduce by molesting children

I liked it but the faggots who have since started to spam that jew nosed kid had made me hate the film

And? If society says it's right, it's right.

Theres a scene where Chalamet masturbates with a peach and then Armie roasts him for it

It's a pretty dumb pointless scene, or maybe I just don't get it cause I'm not gay/bi.
Agreed, had to study this film for a uni assignment and struggled to talk about it in detail. the age gap was too distracting and their relationship wasn't compelling enough to really justify it

I LOVE YOU TIMOTHEE CHALAMET

>And? If society says it's right, it's right.

Attached: 67890'.jpg (500x607, 22K)

Why would they make you watch this of all films?

Not true

No.

They always made us study really mediocre films just cause they made some statement about certain social issues and rarely covered many film movements or styles. I'm glad I don't study film anymore

Imagine being Armie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Timothée, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific androgynous jewish face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Armie and not only sit in that chair while Timothée Chalamet, flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his rib cage and bonely jew nose, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he came in that peach. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's ALREADY GOT IT and DAMN, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his skinny fucking gollum face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Santa Monica. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his foot as he sticks it to your face to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "twinktastic (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Armie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: cor_cordium_rus___BqsTyVWg29I___.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

It’s a pedo directors wet dream. Also, Chalamet looks like an inbred retard.

>. I'm glad I don't study film anymore
Why did you quit?

lack of creative freedom, too much group work and made us study shit to mediocre films

>Chalamet looks like a hottest twink ever
fixed

Attached: 21.jpg (1218x1032, 240K)

Who was gay