Wouldn’t accept the role unless Alonzo died at the end

>wouldn’t accept the role unless Alonzo died at the end

Fuck Denzel Washington, this was the most based black character I’ve watched

Attached: C679E0A6-EA97-442F-8619-53AE9EA2AEEF.jpg (630x850, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqWJbHVfPwQ
youtu.be/DcklwmCdj5M?t=126
youtube.com/watch?v=71P08fEY5Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=8OGXNzJ2cIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did he want Hoyt killed? Wasn't he pulling out of being a narc?

He had the perfect ending for a perfectly ruthless character and it also guaranteed no sequels could ruin it.

Tying up loose ends, Hoyt wouldn't take the money, he wasnt in

It elevates his character while making the movie a feel good movie.

Getting gunned down in the street is the only acceptable ending for him. Jake already plunked him out in front of the whole hood and shot him in the ass. What else could you do with him after that?

Nightcrawler had a pretty sadistic and piece of shit main character who ended winning at the end and I doubt that’ll get a sequel. Sometimes the downer ending is the better route. Evil people like Alonzo end up becoming successful people, the movie just went for too much a clean ending for me. Alonzo didn’t even have to win but the Russians killing him was only for the satisfaction of his demise, nothing else

Make sure he wouldn’t double cross alonzo’s plan. I highly doubt he ever meant to keep Hoyt around anyway, he never killed him he was going to do to him what Vic Mackey does to Ronnie at the end of the shield

friend, this is a 90s movie. there wouldn't have been a sequel because the entire point of the movie is the bad guys always get away with it

Imagine you are Hoyt in this scene.

What you do

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

"si si hermano, fucking gringos and shit am I right?"

Show them my katana and warn them it’s nothing personal

In reality, I'll shit my pants. If it's fictional, I'll probably do the same as he did and try to run.

tell them im ICE and ive got 30 guys down the street looking to send them back to mehico. they can stay if they give me where lonzo plans on going

Tell them I've had my shit pushed in.

They will read you like a book. It’s implied they definitely know of any cars coming into any part of that neighborhood.

You have a point... realistically that honky ass rookie would've gotten his head blown up and A dawg would've kept on being a piece of shit.

This movie is awesome the way it ended. Denzel was right.

the blacks knew about anyone coming in, not the mexicans

He's like the opposite of Jamie Foxx.
>instead of wanting his character to have a happy ending as planned, ends up making him get BTFO
Compare that to
>getting pissy about not winning at the end of Law Abiding Citizen, and making them change the ending
based Denzel

>getting pissy about not winning at the end of Law Abiding Citizen, and making them change the ending
So stupid. But Foxx was never a bright one

Didn't you saw the outside of the house in that scene? The front yard and the street was full of cholos

youtu.be/UqWJbHVfPwQ

Have Alonzo prosecuted, convicted, and sent to the booty house.

Training Day was based on a true incident and the real life Alonzo was sent to prison.

Why do actors are always making demands like these and why do filmmakers always put up with this shit? Aren't they basically short-term employees?

He's no Edward Woodward but I liked it.

Attached: The_Equalizer_(film).jpg (864x1280, 268K)

He gets arrested and unironically sent to pelican bay powerless against whatever the people he got locked up have in store for him. Or Jake let’s him pay off his debt to the Russians but still bitches him out in front of everybody, Alonzo becomes a joke in the area. You still get the same ending but a bit better resolution than

>lol see the bad guy dies at the end cause he had it coming!!

get raped in jail

I still can’t believe they actually listened to that retarded nig. Literally would’ve been a good movie if he lost at the end, at least with Denzel having Alonzo die it’s still a solid film, LAC was building to something great then petered out like a shart

>the guy who counts everything

Starting to notice a pattern here

>in the original version of Stringer Bell’s death in THE WIRE, Omar was supposed to piss on stringer’s corpse after killing him, Idris Elba refused to shoot the scene until it was removed

Denzel is based AF
youtu.be/DcklwmCdj5M?t=126

Honestly he did pretty good and was fucked anyway.

He was lucky enough that his principles ended up saving his life

I wish they kept the deleted scenes in the movie... Why did they delete them they showed some more dick moves Alonzo did.
youtube.com/watch?v=71P08fEY5Xg

Is there a version I could buy with the deleted scenes in it? Would be worth it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

when denzel says something, it's happening. whatever you like it or not (pic related)

Attached: denzel.png (733x655, 96K)

haha you're going to prison, all of y- JAKE

KING

Attached: maxresdefault (83).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Always forget Terry Crews is in this.

First time I saw it I did not recognize Dre or Snoop Dogg, but recognized Terry Crews instantly

based woodward.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OGXNzJ2cIE

Take that one bullet I took out of the chamber of my gun and throw it one of them really hard so it's like I kind of lightly shot him and use that as a distraction to frantically run away.

Attached: 1473220052696.png (451x360, 140K)

Hoyt was the fall guy no matter what. One of his first questions was asking if he knew Spanish.

>frantically run away.
>deep in enemy territory
>only white guy in the entire neighborhood
Good luck

I didn't even know that. Was really rooting for Gérard Butler just because it would have been cool.
Guck Jamie foxx.. great in collateral tho