Both directing a movie and playing the leading role

>both directing a movie and playing the leading role
Is there anything more egotistical, more attention-seeking?

Attached: torino.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpipLfMiaYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Doing that and banging the lead-actress on-screen and off.

its kino

the shitty acting from the kids ruined this movie.
the part where Walt locks the kid away so he doesn't stop him from confronting the gang is comedy gold.

the whole thing felt like a cheesy spielberg movie. cringe 3/10

>WALT WAAALT WAAAAAALT WAAAALT

I wonder why he starred in that average baseball movie after that and then did The Mule. Gran Torino should have been his final movie as an actor and was shot with the clear intention of being his final movie with an acting role.
Trouble with the curve was okayish, same as The Mule, but both aren't near the quality of Gran Torino.

>Clint Eastwood directed, produced, and acted in nearly every movie that we was ever in
who cares, clintkino is always welcome, go dilate.

I'm convinced Clint didn't give a shit about the movie and just wanted an excuse to dress up and aim a gun at minorities while rasping out racial epithets

>High Plains Drifter
>The Outlaw Josey Wales
>The Bridges of Madison County
>Gran Torino
>MillIion Dollar Baby
>Unforgiven
>Sudden Impact
>The Gauntlet
>Firefox
>Pale Rider
>Heartbreak Ridge
>The Rookie
>Absolute Power
>True Crime
>Space Cowboys

All movies that he starred in, directed, and produced hat resulted in 40 Academy Award nominations and 13 Academy Award wins.

He was Mel Gibson before Mel Gibson was blacklisted.

i just wish the chink broad wasn't such a terrible actress

Only the the first few were good and that's because he was influenced by Leone

>meets an old neighbor
>immediately talks down to him with the dictation of a casual friend her own age
she felt more like a youth pastor trying too hard than an actor

>Clint Eastwood hadn't been acting in Western's before Leone
based retard poster.

of course. hes an egoist whos talented and successful. His movies have him punching and raping women while being racist murdering badass who fancies himself an anti hero.

Jackie Chan holds the Guinness World Record For Most Credits in a Film
>In Chinese Zodiac, Chan holds 15 credits to his name with writer, director, lead, producer, executive producer, cinematographer, art director, unit production manager, catering coordinator, stunt coordinator, gaffer, composer, theme tune vocalist, props and stuntman.

>a film
Rumble in the Bronx?

*lead actor

Chinese Zodiac (2012)

>chinese awards
discarded

When humble based jew-hating men do it, it's kino.

Attached: MV5BMzkzMmU0YTYtOWM3My00YzBmLWI0YzctOGYyNTkwMWE5MTJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1981x2924, 1.09M)

Wait he made the internet browser???

Internet was down last night from a severe thunderstorm, remembered I had Clint's kinology on torrent so I watched Heartbreak Ridge. top-tier boomer kino.

No arguments here

No, he made the movie that the gay hating CEO of firefox named the browser after and was subsequently pushed out of his company for donating to a pro-family organization. He went on to create the Brave browser.

Imagine if Mel or Clint had directed Triumph of the Will

>Mel Gibson
>humble

Kenneth Branagh made his name by just making Shakespeare films starring himself lel

Attached: hamlet-1996-kenneth-branagh-BKD22X.jpg (1300x945, 185K)

>great artists
>humble
In what world?

hows HRT coming?

>Hong Kong Film Awards
>Huading Awards

what an accomplishment!

>see movies with group of friends every other week, we rotate as to who gets to choose the movie
>like clint eastwood so suggest this solely because of a poster I saw in the theater lobby
>we don't even get halfway through the movie before my friend's asian girlfriend gets upset and leaves
>everybody else goes with her and they don't invite me to the movies anymore

Attached: 1455530404851.jpg (689x768, 96K)

>hanging out with asians

>Brave browser
Is it good?

>not letting grandpa show you his birdhouse that he put a lot of time and effort into

Clint and Mel know all about a certain nepotistic tribe of evil doing desert creatures.

NAME

ONE

EXAMPLE

every movie hes ever been in

Sondra Locke

No. Even worse than Chrome

go back

name 1 thing he is wrong about you greasy overweight piece of shit

>Leone was a good director
>It wasn't Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef's performances and Ennio Morricone's soundtrack that carried the movies.

Don Jon. Probably the most narcissistic movie ever created... pretty much destroyed JGL's career entirely.

Cooper in A Star is Born

>Leone was only good because of Eastwood and Van Cleef
>Neither of them in his two true kinos

>Most known for The Dollars Trilogy, his highest rated and highest grossing movies of all time
Sure, he had other good movies but your idea of two true kinos is retarded contrarianism, or a stupid opinion from a jackass on the internet.

they did you a favor

Also being it’s producer.

That's literally everyone in Hollywood, and also Yea Forums

lol wasn’t Clint’s big racist-joke-telling friend at the barbershop the guy who played drew careys transvestite brother? Every once in a while I see him, and I cant help but immediately picture him in a ridiculous flowery dress, wig, and blue eyeshadow.

Yeah this thing I saw the other day. I really struggle to put into words how and why hate this so much:
youtube.com/watch?v=qpipLfMiaYU

You could say the same thing about star warts. It was shit, except that the studio taking control, John Williams’ rip-off soundtrack, and a pretty good ensemble cast carried it, also the sets helped. And the effects were pretty decent.

They should just show a 23 minute single shot scene of a 10yo kid getting his face bashed in by high school kids while he’s already down on the ground and unconscious and bleeding out his eyes, without any pretty music, but only the sounds of the wood cracking against his skull and heaving back. That would be more like reality as we experienced it growing up, and would help people understand why I can’t fucking wait for the coming civil war, to get the go-ahead to exact fucking revenge.

That's just bullying no one cares about that you have to make it clear you like sucking dick and dressing as a woman

Does it help if they were calling my neighborhood friend and I faggots while they were clubbing us?

Casting yourself to make out with ScarJo was pretty based. He kinda fell off, but was it due to Don Jon and if yes then why?

you are a fucking idiot. stop

John Carroll Lynch is an underrated treasure

He also directed Harry Dean Stanton's swan song, which had David Lynch in a starring role too

Attached: john-carroll-lynch.jpg (1200x1600, 499K)

in pale rider he cucks that one dude and the mother and daughter both fall in love with him, seemed like pretty egotistical writing

In Blood Work he fucks a spic MILF at least thirty years younger than him

Still a good film with a great villain

Attached: 220px-Bloodworkposter.jpg (220x325, 14K)