Theater etiquette

I go get refills and pour my large drink into my tub of popcorn and throw that shit into the air. sticks to everything. fuck wagies

Attached: tired from nothing.jpg (750x992, 657K)

The absolute state of amerifats

Daily reminder that the dude posing for a picture and the dude taking the picture could clean up that mess in about 30 seconds.

Daily reminder that this was at Avengers, a kids movie, and kids make messes

Daily reminder that when mom paid $60 for overpriced popcorn and treats that Brayden and Caleb can DO THEIR JOB to earn the money they're being paid rather than whine they they don't just get to stand around doing nothing for $10/hr.

Anyone who sympathizes with these faggots is a looser whiner child.

fuck that was truly epic when it was posted in the last thread, thanks for bringing it back op include me in le screencap xd

That's nothing compared to the turd I push out in the crack between the seats

TRULY EBIC

this. the guys in the picture have obviously never done a day's work in their life if they think cleaning rubbish for 30 minutes is unreasonable.

Hey, I'm from Reddit and let me tell you -- that's not OK. You should treat movie staff with compassion like any other decent person. Don't be a fag.

Attached: 1521775972620.gif (500x500, 1.89M)

Yeah, I read that post in the last thread too.

>Why yes, I do dump my rubbish all over the cinema upon completion of the film. Consider it job creation.

Attached: 1559705913312.jpg (859x960, 224K)

fucking based. me friends and i used to shoot popcorn kernels through straws and chew up popcorn and spit it our on the ground pelt niggers with spitballs from the back of the theater during dark scenes.

If I left a mess like that as a kid both my dad and my mom would have slapped the shit out of me

were your parents of white european heritage?

Based user telling it like it is

My dad was

Elliot Rodgers detected.

>Americans
Nuff said

One day you'll be working for me, racist, while I'm fucking your daughter

I make $290k/year (seriously) and you cdon't have enough work ethic to use the stand-up dustbin and broom for 30 seconds that your 20 year old manager provides for you.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

Still don't have a gf so it's not that great desu

ill be your slam pig

Are you a girl (girl)?