Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 732C2B8F-4D72-4BC9-98C3-E67EBC491F26.jpg (400x600, 58K)

1 & 2 are kino

The rest was okay, shame it got canceled

It made me feel like it was okay to be a dumb redneck.

Comfy Scientologist propaganda

It got to season 4 right?

My favorite part is whenever someone does or says something unusual then turns to Earl for approval, and he grins and nods like an idiot.

The first show to normalized cucks and black bulls. And the black bull is secretly a government assassin who only acts like a low IQ black moron by coincidence.

cucked by scientology

The bull was actually cucked himself and didn't cuck Earl (the show had a few weird retcons like that)

This

Unfortunate victim of network meddling.

care to explain? wasn't able to watch the last seasons.

Jason Lee was a Scientologist until a couple years ago.

Hey Earl?

Attached: Randy.png (540x720, 484K)

Jason Lee and Ethan Suplee were $ciontologists at the time, so retards believe that the show was soopah seecret scientology propaganda for retarded reasons known only to them.

It has nothing to do with Scientology tho. It’s just a show about some sleazy redneck trying to be a better person.

I know, thats why I said its retarded.

hey crabman

I liked it, shame it never ended.

told a pub bouncer he looked like randy and got kicked out

Did anybody see what the creator had planned for the last episode? It was genuine kino:

>The truth is, he wasn’t ever going to finish the list
>The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it
>Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it
>They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl
>He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else
>Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with list and that he’s finally put more good into the world than bad
>So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life
>Walk into the sunset a free man, with good karma.

truly... his name... was earl

Attached: 1520758346600.png (512x384, 342K)

i can dig it

Watching this show made me appreciate better shows more