Itt overrated actors

itt overrated actors

Attached: 36838_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rO_Dkz_TQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

Kevin Costco

fuck unions

Uh I think you mean underrated you fuck, Open Range and The Highwaymen are Kino.

How the fuck did Kevin Costner become the biggest leading man in Hollywood (at one point) in the course of like 3 years?

Randy Quakes

Open Range is incel kino

Overrated by who? I have never heard anyone describe his acting as anything more than adequate. His vocal delivery is very flat. The best role he did was in Fandango (Breaking Loose)

Ryan Gosling

Mel Gibson

Leonardo DiCaprio

I cant take someone who sounds like he never went throgh puberty seriously as the people he tries to portray.

I have the same reaction to Paul Giamatti, who whenever he raises his voice sounds like he's about to cry.

i know nothing abotu costner

Paul Giamatti is a very good actor, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=6rO_Dkz_TQI

No
No
Yes
Paulie G: Based

I really enjoyed the self aware cheesiness of Bull Durham. Costner is based. Go fuck yourself OP.

Yes, he's a good actor, but I cant take him serious in any part where he plays the bad guy.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

okay maybe that one

This, 1 fuckin million times this. Name one work which this guy doesn't look like screaming to you "LOOK AT ME, I'M ACTING".

true

TATANKA

He played some pretty decent roles as a child actor but it seems like as an adult he only goes after roles in movies that he knows are going to get good ratings no matter what. He's a decent actor but he never tries to push the line anymore and only takes safe bets.

I think he's a pretty bad actor.

The crackhead tranny cock sucker known as Robert Downey Jr.

And his stupid jewish friend named jude law.
>literally naming kid as jewish law
Is this the most cucked thing the parents can do to their children?

Costner is literal kino you philistine faggo

>How the fuck did Kevin Costner become the biggest leading man in Hollywood (at one point) in the course of like 3 years?

By consistently producing quality shit while everything else circles the drain.

Attached: 51hgCZdzcyL.jpg (333x500, 41K)