/got/ - prepare to land edition

previous salt and bread

Attached: 1987438957.jpg (1066x761, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2h4IUafm1HU
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5lz1qp/daenerys_jon_snow_asoiaf_foreshadowing/
bgr.com/2018/10/04/game-of-thrones-interview-villains/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_(season_8)
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Valonqar/Theories
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-michael-mcelhatton-reflects-890438
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Eddie
youtube.com/watch?v=7daSfMJ3m_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sansa > Dany

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558832665106.png (699x917, 720K)

BOW, YA SHITS!!!

Attached: FC0286BF-D625-42B0-BB04-B24F11F586FE.jpg (623x415, 90K)

Shireen Baratheon

Attached: 0109701C-DF5B-40C8-A578-B695632EA669.jpg (4018x2674, 3.09M)

Attached: 1404173841723[1].jpg (366x360, 25K)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD!

Attached: 109483590835.jpg (1366x768, 64K)

dany

Attached: D9Y1iACXsAAiI8A.jpg (1072x1072, 214K)

Am I just crazy, or can I see the outline of a strapless bra?

I hope George enjoys his last few years. No point in trying to make sense of the quarry he put his series into.

Attached: la100deisf231.jpg (1079x1079, 541K)

>Queen in the North vs some dead slut
It is very obvious that Sansa is superior.

first for truest queen

Attached: 1557425764091.jpg (1114x1080, 236K)

Is Stannis the best general in ASOIAF

youtu.be/2h4IUafm1HU

kek

Attached: plsSit.jpg (122x125, 6K)

Phantom

dresses like she came straight out a volantis whorehouse

Leaked pics of Sansa from the sequel series set 1 year after GoT

Attached: C6211803-32B4-4FAB-8A24-7382C7C06BAF.png (385x500, 344K)

Attached: Looking at something.webm (350x328, 953K)

>dead

Attached: 1559094248234.png (918x722, 405K)

Attached: Take off your Clothes.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

Sansa, "queen" of some northern backwater, will never know 1/100th the glory of Dany the conqueror in her empty life

There isn't going to be a sequel series. She lost, get over it.

Sansa would fuck up the North so badly. She's a complete retard.

FUCKING WHEN IT'S THE ONLY PREQUEL PEOPLE WANT TO SEE

Attached: 5b40a4747276a8766a1efade10fc3ffd.jpg (790x1200, 93K)

based and very inappropriate pilled

book salsa is my waifu, fuck that slag sophie though
completely different characters post season 3 anyway

Attached: snowcastle.jpg (466x700, 61K)

But the show told us she was smart and made everybody else look dumb to make her look smart!

Post more book character designs

Find a flaw.

Attached: joffrey absolute monarch.jpg (1910x1067, 877K)

Attached: 8C58989E-0BCB-4FA7-9182-5B27778492B6.jpg (868x474, 64K)

305 AC... I am forgotten

Attached: igra-prestolov-daario-naharis.jpg (1332x850, 187K)

Attached: peek.webm (960x540, 1.03M)

There are no flaws

Why did they make him so much nicer than Book Daario?

is it because they couldn't have him secretly be Euron?

Jon really was a retard for saying no to this for no reason. Jon would fuck the shit out of her in the books.

I made this book PoV tier list ages ago, just before the last general ban I think
has some of my favourite pieces for each character

Attached: 0.jpg (2136x2248, 1.1M)

book Jon is fucking based
S1-S7 Jon was kinda based too but they cucked him into infinite in S8

Attached: 2zn4i2inzp821.jpg (1486x1671, 1.07M)

He's dead tho. Jaime killed him.

book Daario was such a charming fuckboi that Kelly C considers becoming his "wanton" (slut).
imagine she abandons her quest for the throne to be a mercenary gangbang girl.

why the FUCK did he make her cry?

and why the FUCK didnt you protect her?

Attached: GeezWill-[00.10.430-00.15.107].webm (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>Ned...I'm ovulating...

Attached: 1559345721736.png (1024x1024, 1.81M)

Look how they massacred my boy
>Ned Stark's bastard.
>Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, the organisation founded to counter the threats from beyond the Wall.
>Heavily hinted at being Azor Ahai reborn, the champion of fire against the White Walkers.
>Murdered by his own men in a mutiny.
>Resurrected by Melisandre, the Red Witch.
>"They think you're some kind of god, the man who returned from the dead."
>Not actually Ned Stark's bastard, but Aegon Targaryen, the legitimate son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
>A.K.A The Song of Ice and Fire.
>Retakes Winterfell from the Boltons, avenging the Starks.
>Becomes King in the North despite his status as a bastard.
>Spends a whole season on Dragonstone trying to convince Daenerys Targaryen to be his ally.
>Immediately renounces his crown because "she's muh queen".
>During the "Long Night", does absolutely nothing, isn't even allowed to have a 1-on-1 fight with the Night King.
>Instead of showing his growth as a warrior by fighting and slaying Viseryon (like Aragorn fights a troll 1-on-1 in RotK), is instead content with just shouting at it and dying.
>Has his kill stolen by his cringey little sister.
>The rest of his dialogue is either "I don't want it" or "You're my queen".
>Kills his waifu and love of his life because a imp in the deathblock demanded him to in the most emotionless and boring "shock" scene in GoT.
>Isn't even considered for the throne, despite everyone knowing that he's a legitimate candidate.
>Rejoins the Night's Watch despite the only person who wants him exiled leaving the continent forever.
>Maybe becomes King-Beyond-the-Wall.

Attached: Jon-Snow-Smiling-Game-Thrones.jpg (1024x682, 32K)

joffrey is an illegal baby, he has no right to a title

what game is this

Remember when /got/ threads would hit 100 replies in less than 15 minutes? Gods, we were strong back then.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>book Daario
>charming fuckboi
the series Fabio Daario is a upgrade

Attached: daario_naharis_portrait_by_kittanee-d663gs9.png (600x776, 658K)

>Jon, my sweet sexy cousin, now with that Dragon bitch dead, you and I can finally be togeth-
>Wait, where are you going? To the Wall? Grey Worm is gone, no one cares if you go to the night's watch now.
>No please Jon it was just a prank, I didn't mean to drive your waifu insane, Jon please
>Peter help me

Attached: sansa_shock.jpg (720x405, 62K)

Crusader Kings II

>Ned and Ashara make a movie at the Tourney of Harrenhal

Attached: 1556438879780.webm (1296x720, 3M)

>Ned

You mean Brandon

bookfags, is it generally accepted that Stannis will die in the north?
I mean, the way D&D handled his arc was the beginning of multiple seasons of retardation, but surely they went off of GRRM's notes that Stannis doesn't make it back.

Stannis taking Winterfell and returning to Dragonstone would complicate the plot immensely, and frankly we know that the series isn't gonna end with him on the iron throne.
So i guess the question is, how does stannis die without any sort of twentygoodmen autism?

god i miss the days when i honestly believed d&d could let someone like stannis or the NK or jaime make it to the throne.

Attached: stannis.jpg (556x720, 32K)

Got threads are divided with ecg threads, its a tough time

Attached: DanyaCute-[00.00.000-00.07.925].webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

For me? Ashara Dayne. The purest girl of Westeros

Attached: ashara.png (780x1080, 668K)

He like what 22? In his first 22 years the realm had a successful rebellion, another iron islands rebellion, a huge civil war that was really 5 different wars. Massive invasion of wildlings and a huge invasion of Ice Zombies.

I’m pretty sure something will come up soon to keep Jon occupied

>first time in here since the show ended
>memes are exactly the same
What do you niggers even do anymore, just spam the same images endlessly?

checked.
hey man, he was charming enough for the Dragon Queen

are you kidding, he was less charming in the books. it was cringey as fuck compared to the show. also she was never gonna really go anywhere with him. as soon as he got uppity, she immediately gives orders for him to piss off.

>bookfags, is it generally accepted that Stannis will die in the north?
pic ralated is gurm's actual ending for Stannis

Attached: 198723498723.jpg (604x598, 157K)

>just spam the same images endlessly
where do you think you are?

Attached: Capture.png (1816x1191, 1.93M)

Stannis is in a much better position in the books than he is in the show, but I have no idea where he's going to go from there. It seems likely that a good bit of Jon's arc in season 6 is from Stannis, since he's the one who has gained the loyalty of the northern lords.

On the other hand Shireen getting burned seems likely as is Jon eventually becoming King in the North, and neither is good news for Stannis.

People still care about this shitty show?

Don't make me cry, pls.

Off-topic slightly but why didn't D&D just have Stannis rule by the time Daenerys landed on Dragonstone? I know they don't like Stannis, but there was no reason for Cersei to be Queen (outside of actress favoritism) and there was no fAegon, so why not make the conflict for the crown more believable by putting Stannis on the throne? It would also create a good rift between Jon and Sansa if Jon wants to side with Daenerys for her dragonglass and dragons.

>as is Jon eventually becoming King in the North
That's not happening in the books.

Not really

Attached: 1560873672741.jpg (1620x2048, 397K)

>everyone thinks Stannis dies
>Mel in desperation burns Shireen to rez him
>it rezzes Jon
>Stannis returns to find his heir dead
>ends up having a heart attack and dies from grief

>I’m pretty sure something will come up soon to keep Jon occupied
Yeah, Dany coming back

Robb's will making Jon his heir has set it up happening already. And I think he probably needs to meet Dany on equal footing.

I think that Melly is going to burn Shireen to bring back Jon as Stannis is winning the battle of Winterfell. Stannis is going to lose his shit and try to execute her and possibly Jon. His soldiers are going to start fighting with each other and Stannis is going to die, leaving Jon as the uncontested leader of the North (Night's King?).

That will keep him occupied all night long

Attached: Dany_smile.png (1280x720, 631K)

The Dragon Queen is a teenage girl.

GEH OFF

Attached: 2DAF1478-336C-4055-BDCA-2317BF30B86C.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

Jonerys isn't happening in the books.

Yes, it is

Keep telling yourself that

based

Attached: 1549034864894.png (225x266, 29K)

No, it's not. Jon is going to be the Night's King and Val is his Other waifu.

Trips of truth

Attached: images (5).jpg (678x452, 32K)

Its shitty D&D fanfic, so nah.

Would everyone have ended up better off if she just killed him right here?

Attached: GOT508_100914_HS__DSC3249[1][1].jpg (768x511, 76K)

The dragon battle was probably the only cool part of the episode, but it was so fucking dark I didn't even realize that Viserion tore off Jon's cape the first time I saw it. The Night King trying to attack Rhaegal despite knowing that Drogon is still around, was stupid. He should have just gone straight to the godswood and burned Bran.
Why try to revive Jon? Does Melisandre drop Stannis by the end of ADwD?

Literally confirmed by GRRM its happening you nigger

Triggers freefolk retards and Danyfags by just existing.
Old auntie Emilia Clarke is jealous of her.
Makes incels and virgins seethe like Brie Larson did for capeshitters.
Only girl in GoT to get a perfect ending and become a Disney queen while Fatty Dany shits herself & dies.

BASED SALSA /ourgirl/
Loser Dany is Reddits girl.

Attached: SOPH_558241367914034_1132053167231489610_n.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

>No, it's not.
Yes it is, dumb fuck. You think two young Targaryens are going to meet and not fuck? Do you think that Dany's vision in the House of the Undying don't point to Jonerys happening? Do you think their dreams of shadow lovers are a coincidence?

Yes

Why don't you read the books yourself you lazy cunt

It's a red herring, you are a brainlet for falling for it.

(You)

Nothing past s4 is canon, not a thing

Bran becoming king is

>It's a red herring
It's probably the final conflict of the entire fucking series, you mongoloid. Jon killing Dany significantly loses importance if Jonerys isn't a thing.

For all his fault, gurm is not as braindead retarded as Dabid and you.

George lied. Everything is going according to plan.

Incredible cope

ill read em if WoW comes out and there is confirmation that aDoS is being worked on, and if there is a possibility in Winds that the books will not end the same as the show

Attached: roosebolton.jpg (455x684, 122K)

CONFIRMED GEORGE EVENTS BELOW

1.) Euron TAKES/KILLS a dragon (this is why Rhaegal didnt die in 8x3, they had to make sure to do what George said)

2.)Stannis/Jon will rally the realm with Daenerys to defeat the dead and bring the dawn (there will be no night king hence D&D creating Arya killing him, they will merely defeat the dead as a whole)

3.) Daenerys WILL BURN Kings landing (obvious as fuck for multiple reasons)

4.) fAegon or Jon will kill Dany (still small chance jon stays fucking dead and fAegon assumes his dany plot while Stannis assumes his northern plot)

5.) The 3 eyed raven is King (it will not be Bran in the books)

Attached: Rotten piece of shit wasted 9years of my character.png (400x404, 122K)

There is zero chance that fAegon kills Daenerys. It was always supposed to be Jon.

I don't think Stannis makes it far enough to actually fight the Others. I also think that fAegon won't help either and his sole reason to exist is to have a popular figure with a good claim (allegedly) on the throne.

What I can't make sense of is the sequence of events and how exactly they play out.

Agree with all except fAegon killing dany, its either gonna be Jon or no one

Dany is going to kill Aegon, not the other way around. This will turn the people of Kingslanding against her since he will be liked and fit the role of a traditional king that looks right, acts right and saved everyone from the chaos of Cercei and the Faith Militant. Also when Dany finds out who Jon really is she will act paranoid to him thinking he is a fake too which will make him fear her and grow distant, especially after what happened to Aegon.

>Also when Dany finds out who Jon really is she will act paranoid to him thinking he is a fake too which will make him fear her and grow distant, especially after what happened to Aegon.
The third betrayal loses its importance if Dany sees it coming a mile away. It also doesn't help that she would have to let her guard down for it to happen in the first place.

Jon would actually have a third party that would help him prove it tho with frog man who people know was with Ned at the tower.

>there are people who STILL deny that Lyanna, and by extension Jon, is not a 9/10

Attached: Lyanna_stark_by_dreambeing.jpg (802x995, 153K)

more like
>game of poop

>5.) The 3 eyed raven is King (it will not be Bran in the books)
If true, then thank God. Bran's ascent to kingship in the show was fucking retarded.

Source?
>You think two young Targaryens are going to meet and not fuck?
Since its not a fanfic, yeah.

Attached: 59FF8730-8F7D-4EB3-B0BE-188BC07DBCD5.png (600x600, 263K)

best queen

Attached: SQShireen.jpg (1033x663, 722K)

well duh it's a fantasy book, who isn't

>Since its not a fanfic, yeah.
Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a fanfic, dumbass.
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5lz1qp/daenerys_jon_snow_asoiaf_foreshadowing/
Now, I'll wait until after you type out, "EWW, REDDIT!"

It's going to fucking happen, whether you think so or not. Full disclosure, I want it to happen but I won't deny that it will only end in tragedy. I don't like King Bran either, but that is also going to happen.

Why only the Stormlands? Show borders

Is that Catelyn at the top left?

False

Remember Stannis just had a nightmare at the wall which were the last 3 seasons and the End That was Promised was what really happened.

Attached: 47527-full.png (322x242, 89K)

You mean Stannis and Dany will really ally...

He should just change that shitty ending where Dany becomes bad, Stannis and Dany should marry.

We want the end that was promised damnit!

Tweet George.

Attached: 1558594532112.jpg (1024x684, 66K)

Stannisfags are dellusional, holy shit.

>You mean Stannis and Dany will really ally...
No, they won't. Stop being in denial. Stannis was never meant to sit the throne. He might take out the Boltons but that's it.

The king who cared and the queen who cared belong together.

Both Stannisfags and Danyfags are retarded. The Lannisters are the patrician House.

Attached: yUELg1k.png (472x624, 168K)

They keep posting this shit as if Dany's purpose is to unite forces with a clearly fake Azor Ahai and bastard Targaryen 300 hundred years removed.

Lannisters and their supporters aren't people.

Attached: 1558825986100.jpg (1080x1069, 345K)

Attached: 1560965439069.jpg (850x1070, 148K)

The Lannisters turned Westeros into a fucking hellhole, intentionally or not.

That was like 70% the Starks fault.

Sad thing is he probably won't finish the books anyway...

Attached: 1558552596674.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

I jut finished s6, least favorite season so far except for the last 2 eps.

Did they change the way they are filming the show? It felt more atmospheric in earlier seasons, now it's too much like a mainstream movie

There are tons of ugly and bland people in asoiaf though, the boltons and many wildlings are some of them

If you just finished 6 stop now, and imagine 10 was the series finale. From then on out its only tears friend.

How is it the Stark's fault that Cersei cucked Robert and passed her bastards off as her own? Or are you trying to argue that it's the Starks fault because Ned found out, which removes the Lannister's conveniently removes the Lannister's culpability? Do you not realize that Jon Arryn found out the truth, too, and that Stannis knew as well?

She still might be distrustful and paranoid coming off the heals of fAegon

Just stop there. Pic related are where you should have stopped and start to pick the book or just assume it got cancelled.

Attached: BetterFinale.jpg (1236x2119, 394K)

Littlefinger took care of the Jon Arryn problem and it's not like anybody was going to listen to Stannis. There is a reason paternity tests are illegal in France, uncovering that little secret did nothing but hurt the realm.

So... how exactly the big 'Holy-Shit' moments play out in the books? Or will they even still play out?
>Stannis burning Shireen
>Hold the Door
>KING BRAN

Attached: HolyShit.png (1200x675, 651K)

Whos more delusional the king's men (Stannis alone) or the queen's men (those who support both Stannis and Dany).

>Littlefinger took care of the Jon Arryn problem and it's not like anybody was going to listen to Stannis.
Plenty of people did listen to Stannis. And Renly, too. Are you trying to pretend that A Clash of Kings didn't happen?
>There is a reason paternity tests are illegal in France, uncovering that little secret did nothing but hurt the realm.
So you blame Ned Stark for uncovering the truth more than Cersei LANNISTER for causing all this shit? You have some weird fucking priorities.

The Baratheons and Tyrells would not have been a problem if the Starks and Tullys just stayed loyal like they were supposed to. I'll admit killing Ned was a dick move, but is that really such a big deal? The Starks would have been better off fighting with Tywin than against him.

Hand over the (you)'s and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1558970961437.png (375x455, 49K)

Thoughts on the original outline? Apparently someone on Reddit manage to make out the blocked parts. Supposedly it will end with three kings/queens/leaders, namely Jon, Daenerys and Bran joining together to fight the white walkers in one big final battle. Yeah, it has that weird Arya-Jon-Tyrion love triangle and Jaime basically doing Cersei's plot line from the show and perhaps the current books as well.

Attached: OutlineOriginal.jpg (1798x798, 624K)

watch ur frickin tongue buster

Attached: scaryDany.jpg (317x265, 30K)

My ruse has flushed you out

Attached: 1560698040835.png (436x361, 177K)

Attached: 1558389547606.gif (500x375, 1020K)

stannis will not burn shireen (selyse will)

hold the door will be far different (grrm confirmed)

evil tree is evil

bgr.com/2018/10/04/game-of-thrones-interview-villains/

>“I don’t try to write anyone who’s, ‘Oh, I’m a villain. Let me get up today and just go out and do villainy and pull the world (into) darkness,’” he says during the interview. “They all have grievances. They all have wounds, and they have things that drive them to do the things that they do.”
How exactly did he justify this and still make purely evil characters like Joffrey, Craster, Ramsay, Euron, The Mountain and perhaps the White Walkers?

Attached: 8ae82b2ac0b0afb3ac242f90e7a59dde.jpg (739x1080, 118K)

Boar vine your grace ?

Attached: boar vine.jpg (643x944, 158K)

>The Baratheons and Tyrells would not have been a problem if the Starks and Tullys just stayed loyal like they were supposed to.
None of this would have been a problem if Cersei didn't try to pass her bastards off as Robert's legitimate children.

Again, what's your point? That the one who acknowledged that a crime happened is more to blame than the one who committed the crime in the first place?

Also, why would the Starks stay loyal to LANNISTER to bastards? I don't understand your argument.
I'll admit killing Ned was a dick move, but is that really such a big deal?
Yes, and we saw why. You're blaming the person who pointed out that a house was burning more than you are the person who caused it. Your argument is illogical.
>The Starks would have been better off fighting with Tywin than against him.
But that's irrelevant to the topic at hand. The Lannisters would have been better off if Cersei birthed Robert's children. Again, you blame the ones who acknowledged the problem more than the ones who caused it.

>I remember the first time my father took me to court, Robert had to hold my hand. I could not have been older than four, which would have made him five or six. We agreed afterward that the king had been as noble as the dragons were fearsome. Years later, our father told us that Aerys had cut himself on the throne that morning, so his Hand had taken his place. It was Tywin Lannister who’d so impressed us.

Attached: Young-Tywin.jpg (330x480, 15K)

Joffery is an emotionally abused child who doesn't know any better. I wouldn't call him evil.

yeah, original book 1 cover

Cersei and Jaime are Tywin's children, and they partially caused a civil war with their actions. Bringing up Tywin does nothing to disprove that point.

>Stannis survives til the end
>it will not be Bran in the books
Now this is some next level COPE

To be fair, The Mountain is just a vicious bastard driven mad by being constantly stoned to manage his lifelong crippling pains and migraines as a result of his giantism, and Euron is stated by Martin to have suffered from mental illnesses since childhood, especially Bipolar Disorder.

>Joffery is an emotionally abused child who doesn't know any better. I wouldn't call him evil.
He was evil and malicious. Just because he had a bad upbringing doesn't change that fact. Tommen and Myrcella were perfectly fine.

Joffrey suffers from emotional neglect most likely. Craster is just an asshole. The Mountain never felt like a character to me, but more like a force of nature. White Walkers are a plot device. That just leaves Ramsay and Euron.

Attached: gregor_clegane_by_nordheimer_d5nxybj-pre.jpg (770x1038, 103K)

Yeah they were stupid, but Tywin could have fixed it all (like always) if they just gave him a chance. The war is their fault for not trusting Tywin.

Ramsay is an unloved rape child who wants to make his papa proud.

To clarify by "their" I mean the Starks.

>Euron is stated by Martin to have suffered from mental illnesses since childhood
Did he? I don't know about it. I just presume he has a similar 'gift' with Bran.

>She was a peasant girl, pretty in a common sort of way. She was a miller's wife. Apparently they married without my knowledge or consent. So I had him hanged and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying. She fought me the whole time. She was lucky I didn't hang her too. A year later she came to my gates with a squalling baby in her arms. A baby she claimed was mine. I nearly had her whipped, and the child thrown to the river. But then I looked at you. And I saw then what I see now. You are my son.
I remember how in S5 even Ramsay looks disgusted upon knowing how he was conceived. I guess from that point on he makes it clear he will kill his dad.

Attached: Roose.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

>To clarify by "their" I mean the Starks.
It's the Starks' fault for not trusting in the man who sacked King's Landing and had Rhaegar's children murdered? Was Ned supposed to have faith that Tywin would do the right thing and have one of Robert's bastards legitimized?

Again, it was the Lannisters' fault. Any other interpretation is being a moronic apologist. Cersei and Jaime knowingly and willingly caused a succession crisis. Ned finding out doesn't place the blame on him. That literally makes no sense.

>No more hunting or wine your grace. You must see the light of the Seven and repent, NOW!

Attached: Lancel2.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Neglect doesn't make you a psychopath. No non smallfolk character had a childhood nearly as bad as Dany (who has nightmares about the constant abuse in the books even after she's away from Viserys) except the Hound and up until the stupid ending she wasn't some malevolent psycho.

Ramsay is literally a sadistic serial killer and whatever his childhood was it was far better then Dany's.

>do the right thing and have one of Robert's bastards legitimized?
Oh heavens no, Tywin would just take all of the real power away from Joff and Cersei. He would actually rule the Kingdom like an adult. Who is or isn't a bastard is meaningless, what is important is stability.

>Who is or isn't a bastard is meaningless
That hasn't been true for hundreds of years. Succession crises happen regardless of one's merit.

Again, you're blaming the one who acknowledged that there was a problem over the one who caused it. The ones to blame for turning Westeros into a war-ravaged shithole are Cersei Lannister and Jaime Lannister--not the Starks. By blaming the Starks, you are unfairly saying that the Lannisters should not be held accountable for their own actions.

Jennifer Ehle was perfect casting. Shame she wanted out after the original pilot fuckup.

Attached: 1262838-jennifer-ehle-arriving-on-the-red-950x0-1.jpg (950x1427, 105K)

All Ned had to do was let it go. Joff could have married Sansa, Myrcella could have married Robb and Tommen and Arya could have been married and given Casterly Rock. It's not like he hadn't already betrayed Robert by keeping Jon a secret.

just imagine the mommyposting

So what should have been the white walkers intention/goal? We know the show just make them into a natural disaster/genocidal ice monster, but George supposedly do not like simple 'pure evil' characters. Do you think they should have a 'deeper'/more sympathetic plot, say: to defend themselves or under the command of greater force beyond their control? Or pure evil is fine as long as their execution is better?

Attached: White1.jpg (1300x650, 102K)

>It's not like he hadn't already betrayed Robert by keeping Jon a secret.
Betraying Robert by being in cahoots with the Lannisters is worst and have a far greater direct/immediate impact I think.

Season 8 was not your fault

Attached: rob.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>All Ned had to do was let it go.
All Cersei had to do was not pass her bastards off as legitimate. Again, you draw an arbitrary line on culpability.

Jon's parentage had nothing to do with this, because Robert never found out. Why are you blaming the witness more than the perpetrator?

>Kit Harington said, "whatever critic spends half an hour writing about this season and makes their [negative] judgement on it, in my head they can go fuck themselves. [...] I know how much work was put into this [...] Now if people feel let down by [this final season], I don't give a fuck—because everyone [working on the series] tried their hardest. That's how I feel. In the end, no one's bigger fans of the show than we are, and we're kind of doing it for ourselves."[113]
>Emilia Clarke told she had to hold back her innermost anxiety from Beyoncé: "All I wanted to scream was 'Please, please still like me even though my character turns into a mass-killing dictator! Please still think that I'm representing women in a really fabulous way
>Nathalie Emmanuel, who played Missandei, was heartbroken when she read her character's sudden demise: "...I think the fact that she died in chains when she was a slave her whole life, that for me was a pungent cut for that character, that felt so painful".
>Conleth Hill, who played Varys, told Entertainment Weekly that the seventh and eighth seasons were "kind of frustrating" and not his "favorite", noting that Varys "kind of dropped off the edge". Hill reacted with "dismay" to Varys apparently "losing his knowledge": "If he was such an intelligent man and he had such resources, how come he didn't know about things?" After being "very bummed to not have a final scene with [Littlefinger]",
>Lena Headey initially had a "mixed" initial reaction to the manner of death of Cersei Lannister, the character she played. Headey would rather have Cersei die by "some big piece or fight with somebody". Eventually, fellow actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau persuaded Headey on how to appreciate the scene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_(season_8)

Attached: Giants.jpg (597x898, 70K)

Because we all know Cersei is dumb and should have had at least one kid with Robert. Ned should have been smart enough to know which way the wind was blowing and not send the Seven Kingdoms into civil war. Look the other way, some fat fucking loser's honor isn't worth it.

>A petition to HBO for "competent writers" to remake the eighth season of Game of Thrones in a manner "that makes sense" was started on Change.org after "The Last of the Starks", but went viral after "The Bells" aired.[97][98] The petition described showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss as "woefully incompetent writers". As of May 26, 2019, it has amassed over 1.5 million signatures.

>The petition was labelled as "disrespectful to the crew and the filmmakers" by actress Sophie Turner (who plays Sansa Stark),[108][109] "ridiculous", "weird, juvenile" by actor Isaac Hempstead Wright (who plays Bran Stark), and "rude" by actor Jacob Anderson (who plays Grey Worm).[111] Emilia Clarke (who plays Daenerys Targaryen) indicated she was previously unaware of the petition, but gave a warmer response when she was asked what she would want to see happen if the eighth season were redone: "I can only speak to my own character, and the people that I interact with on the show. But I would've loved some more scenes with me and Missandei. I would've loved some more scenes with me and Cersei".

>Richard Roeper, writing for the Chicago Sun Times, wrote: "Over the last 25+ years, I've reviewed thousands of movies and dozens of TV shows, and I don't think I've ever seen the level of fan (and to a lesser degree, critical) vitriol leveled at [this show] in recent weeks". However, Roeper noted that social media was not yet widely used during much of this time period.

>CBS News has described several plot points that fans are dissatisfied with: the character arcs of Daenerys and Jaime; the manner of death for Jaime, Missandei, Rhaegal, and the Night King; the Battle of Winterfell being visually too dark; "Sansa's conversation with The Hound, which attributed her strong character to the rape and torture she endured"; the "basic existence of Euron Greyjoy"; and "Jon's treatment of Ghost"

Attached: sansa-stark-game-of-thrones.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

AKA
"It didnt end the way I wanted, I want it remade"

Attached: 20190615_002208.jpg (840x900, 120K)

>Nobody wants Season 8 to be their ending.

Attached: Renly_baratheon_loras_tyrell.jpg (948x540, 50K)

Because we all know Cersei is dumb and should have had at least one kid with Robert.
"It's not the Lannisters' fault because Cersei Lannister is stupid" is not an argument.
>Ned should have been smart enough to know which way the wind was blowing and not send the Seven Kingdoms into civil war.
Again, you arbitrarily assign blame to the witness and not the perpetrator.
>Look the other way, some fat fucking loser's honor isn't worth it.
Or don't fuck your brother and pass off your bastards as legitimate.

You don't have an argument. Everything you post boils down to "I don't like the Starks." The funny thing is that I don't like the Starks either, especially after season 8, but you are just spewing nonsense.

Both are roastie whores

>CBS News has described several plot points that fans are dissatisfied with:
>"basic existence of Euron Greyjoy"
Kek.

Attached: 1556955302501.jpg (681x514, 27K)

Well, he is kind of funny in season 7, but there is so much you can do to make that joke of a character 'interesting' or worth the screen time. I got no problem with the actor, but let's be honest, everything about Euron is just stupid.

Attached: Euron-Greyjoy-vs-Jaime-Lannister-Who-made-it-1.jpg (900x506, 28K)

So what did Arya found from the west?

What sort of adventures she could do in the inevitable spin-off?

Attached: 1560086584249.jpg (640x517, 35K)

It's so bizarre how Euron just attacked Jaime for no reason, without taking into account him magically swimming ashore at the exact place that Jaime was.

scurvy

I suppose you can say he is just THAT jealous of Jaime and still pissed that he gets his ass kicked by him during Greyjoy's Rebellion (assuming they do get to meet each other). But even then it's still silly considering how Euron himself said he will leave Cersei and sail somewhere else in-case she starts losing the war. He could just wait for Jaime to left, pretend he is guarding the boat or team up with Jaime to bring Cersei to Pentos. But instead he decides to throw away his own life for no fucking reason at all. Episode 3 onwards honestly feels like it's being written by someone who barely watched/know GoT.

I think i could have ignored the shitty writing if they didn't make my favourite character Jon Snow so frustratingly annoying in season 8

>my favourite character Jon Snow
Top pleb

I like heros, so what?
Are you a beta uprising now littlefingerfag?

Remember how Jon was resurrected by the Lord of Light in order to... ?

>a prequel that explores the events that eventually became a footnote and a terribly executed plot point in the original series
No

>Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
>Shansha please....I love you.

Attached: ShahsaPlzHelp.jpg (640x1040, 107K)

Jaime is the best character.

Lead the war against the white walkers, help over throw the tyrant Cersei, kill the mad queen and restore peace of the realm among countless other good deeds

>finger in the bum

If Jon had stayed dead the Night King wouldn't have made it past the Wall because no retarded wight hunt, and Daenerys would have overthrown Cersei and not have become the mad queen without the Aegon Targaryen subplot

Jon caused the Wall to fall, convinced Daenerys not to burn down the Red Keep for no reason, and stood around like an NPC while Dany burned down King's Landing.

Jon could have prevented all of this by using common sense, but D&D turned him into a moron.

If you get to meet this guy irl what would you ask or say?
No murder attempt or emasculation please. We are not savages.

Attached: GRRMDD.jpg (800x532, 76K)

benioff, martin or weiss?

Write, fatty.

I think white walkers getting a dragon is one of George's outline. But the how it happened is so stupid.

Hey bud could you spot me a twenty?

All of them.
Any of them.

Bullshit. The night's watch didn't have enough men. Even with all the forces Jon and Dany gathered wasn't enough to defeat them all unless they get lucky enough to kill the NK
Without Jon they wouldnt figure out that killing the night king would destroy them all

id ask him nicely to save Dany

Attached: jsHXAMr.png (675x677, 932K)

How do we know they could cross the Wall without the dragon to destroy the magic in it? And Tormund & Edd were at the wall when they got there, so let's say the dead still make it past the Wall. Those two run south and warn folks. All it takes is killing NK and the entire dead army is gone, except it's even easier this time without the zombie dragon.
>Without Jon they wouldnt figure out that killing the night king would destroy them all
That was a convenient retcon anyway. But I'm sure between Bran and Sam they could have delivered the exposition to ninja Arya and she'd have killed him the just the same. Jon coming back was ultimately unimportant.

>I am terribly sorry user, but if you read the books, specifically the chapter about Daenerys dysentery sickness, you will notice some really subtle symbolism that Daenerys will turn into an evil conqueror and started the first Westerosi Reich. I can't change my plan anymore. Don't forget to buy more spin-off books and watch the prequels, thanks for the support!

Attached: George-RR-Martin.jpg (766x511, 223K)

And who would have retook winterfell so that Sansa and Arya would meet there?

that's fine George she can do all those things, just let her live. Thank you!

Attached: Q7d5X1Z.png (681x648, 1018K)

Sansa did that with the Vale soldiers anyway. Jon would have died again without her.

>I spent 3 hours taking this shit, why don’t people appreciate all my hard work

50 days for ep. 3 alone I think, though he most likely aren't present or have to do it everyday. Still it's not his fault (for the most part at least), he is the guy they brought to play pretend, not the ones who made the decision to make him dropping his IQ point to just one digit.

I have been reading about how HBO originally wants 10 seasons of GoT while George wants 13 seasons.
Which one do you think is the better plan ultimately? Can they do a better story with 10 seasons?

Attached: BxllXbxCUAEX-2W.jpg (600x445, 30K)

Reminder that Season 8 Episode 2 is objectively the best episode of the season, and its a Brienne themed episode, which proves she is best girl

Attached: j9t5g6izu4q21.jpg (861x1200, 216K)

>Season 8 Episode 2 is objectively the best episode of the season
The last four are so awful and the first one is mostly filler, so it's not hard.

Maybe they could do a better show if GRRM had written the fucking books.

>any day now this will go somewhere
Sums up my feelings on every Dany chapter in Dance. Just fucking do something already.

Fuck me im not used to non show depictions

Whos in pleb filter tier?
Is that Brienne and someone else? I cant tell

>bookfags, is it generally accepted that Stannis will die in the north?
Yes. It's not like he can win. Absolute best case scenario, he takes Winterfell with the plan of spending the winter there. So he's got the North, Dragonstone, and Storm's End, but
>Young Griff just invaded the Stormlands
>The Wall is going to fall
>Dany is going to bring 3 dragons to Westeros (even if she doesn't get to keep them all)
Unless Stannis was a secret Targaryen all along and steals Rhaegal, he's pretty much doomed.

>cheating

>*sees a small child run into a tunnel*
>*boy I better investigate this*

I would blurt out "Quentyn is alive, he was only non-lethally burned by dragon breath igniting the whip oil and then someone else was passed off as him" just to make sure he knows what he's doing

Perhaps the actor wants out of the show. Also, they want to cut out a lot of things so it can ends in 7/8 seasons.
I think he might live a bit longer. Perhaps winning the battle of Wintefell, but since the child burning is apparently something straight out from GRRM and there are stronger claimants right now, he is most likely not going to survive all the way to the endgame.

Based. Anything to make Danyfags seethe eternally. Your post makes them writhe in their boots.

So is Cersei confirmed final boss? Will there be any consequence to her ignoring the white walkers?

Silly as it is, it makes sense. Varys, former master of whisperer is well known to employ child spy and now Qyburn do the same thing. Lancel probably thought it could be Quburn's spy who will report back to Cersei. I am just making up all of this of course, since we have no idea how clever/autistic Lancel is to make that connection.

No.
Assuming some elements of the original outline is still existing, we can expect the white walkers or Daenerys as the true final boss

On second thought the idea of Lancel being just smart enough to be suspicious but still too stupid to take anyone with him is pretty funny to me

Stannis would behead Mel first.

Cersei took over fAegon's story. Which one is the end-boss I don't know, but Cersei will be gone from KL after fAegon takes it.

Well, it's a kid. But, considering he knows Cersei is being accompanied by a zombie of a well known warrior who just crushed his buddy's head, he is so careless. Being clever and still dumb as hell, sort of oddly fitting for him.

Sorry but it has to be more

From previous thread, but really would like to hear your thoughts on this

>Stannis get mortally injured at the Battle of Ice but it's an overall win, Ramsay is killed
>Roose is killed after taking Winterfell by easily sneaking back in with the Frey uniforms to open the gates, Northern lords rise up and we see revenge for the Red Wedding.
>Jon rides South in all this confusion with the Wildings convincing them they need to beat the Boltons. His makeshift army mops up the stragglers.
>Then have Jon Snow kneel before Stannis while he's on his deathbed and have him rise, Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell, and Warden of the North.
>This will be after Stannis beheads Mellisandre for treason of burning his daughter, it will be beneath the Heart tree, which the Lords of the North and Old Gods will love.
>Northern Lords still want independence from the South like the greedy lords they are and conspire to put any Stark on the Throne they can, and Jon Stark looks like the most rightful claimant and Robb's will backs this up.
>Whether or not all the Northern Lords submit to Stannis before his death is left obscure, but Davos arrives at Winterfell with Rickon as the Northern Lords make Jon King in the North causing some major rumblings.
>Stannis goes down as the "King who cared" in the book canon by the North, avenging the Red Wedding, driving out all the Iron Born out of the North, and smashing the Wildings at the Wall.

If Stannis has to die, this is the best/most honorable way for him to go down no?

Attached: 1501553890463.png (748x570, 240K)

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Valonqar/Theories

WTF is Jaime really going to die with Cersei together after killing her/killing each other?
>I cannot die while Cersei lives, he told himself. We will die together as we were born together.

>If Stannis has to die
Killed by Ramsay Bolton, son of Roose Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. Final scene is him desperately begging for mercy as Ramsay's epic twenty good men about to rape and flay him.
t. Benioff and Weiss.

Attached: 0FkY7mn.jpg (1094x414, 71K)

GRRM made it very clear that D&D fucked up by not focusing more on Ramsay's dogs. Stannis is going to be raped and murdered by a pack of vicious dogs.

More like the dogs are going to get ripped apart by Rickon/Jon's wolves. George said the dogs will battle the Starks direwolves in future seasons. Still it would have been funny as hell if turns out Book Stannis isn't beaten by 20 good men but 20 good dogs.

Attached: StanDie.jpg (798x419, 34K)

Yeah and then a Summer Isalnder will take out his BIG COCK and show all the white boys how puny they are

>tfw no prime Heath Ledger as Rhaegar Targaryen

Attached: Rhaegar and Robert.jpg (700x467, 63K)

Unironically a better ending than what we got.

Shireen does get burned iirc.
As for Stannis's campaign in the North, I get a very bad Charles XII/Napoleon/Hitler in Russia vibe from it.

>a Summer Isalnder will take out his BIG COCK
Nah, he will keep Stannis alive just long enough to sell it to the cock merchants.
Yes, I still remember that. No tax policy, no trade policy, but penis trading is an actual thing in D&D's Westeros.

Attached: CockMerchant.png (1280x720, 873K)

Lannisters are fucking white jews

Attached: 1558618375952.png (534x668, 37K)

>You have to give it to the Lannisters – they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts the gods ever suffered to walk the world, but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
Funny how all the Baratheon brothers in the show agree that the Lannisters are cunts.

Attached: Renly.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Catelyn, original book 1 cover

>not liking dorne

>Jaime just joked about sending his regards to the Starks
>The fucking mad men Roose actually said it to Robb Stark before stabbing him to death.
Kino

Attached: The Lannisters send their regards.gif (500x250, 916K)

Well thats the left, but the right?

yeah you got that one right, it's brienne

Funny how all the Baratheon brothers are cucks.

As expected, they're kino chapters

Renly and Stannis aren't cucks. Renly only sleep with Loras and he is loyal to him (as far as we know), until his death. Stannis actually fucks Selyse and Melisandre and Selyse is okay with it. Robert meanwhile is both a cuck and a bull to Jaime.

Daily reminder Roose hit that. Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Attached: 2c3114c58ae8b7bc3249d50dc387c776.jpg (1000x1393, 156K)

>Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing. If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons.
Awww nice.
>Ramsay will kill them all, of course. That's for the best. I will not live long enough to see new sons to manhood, and boy lords are the bane of any House. Walda will grieve to see them die, though.
What the fuck lmao?

Attached: Roose and Fat Walda.png (732x600, 606K)

Robert it's a main cuck of Vesteros
>Lyanna Stark was in love with Targarien
>Cersei is a whore overwall

Attached: 60251499_1732103376936164_5368315383168106496_n.png (960x720, 631K)

To be fair he also fuck tons of women in Westeros and he makes Jaime stands guard everyday he is fucking Cersei.

Jaime is the only character they got right in season 8

Roose the absolute chad.

>I will not live long enough to see new sons to manhood
how does he know that?

He is old.

He subscribe to HBO and watched season 6

Attached: PotteryLmao.jpg (2000x2000, 758K)

that old?

>dude fuck all the previous seasons Im going back I never really cared for the people lmao

He predicts Ramsay will kill him. Seeing how season 6 goes and how Ramsay is just as crazy and sadistic in the books, I'd say he has a point. Though with Stannis marching outside in the books, I think he has bigger concern.

>thinks Ramsay will kill him
>still loves him like a true first born son
>meanwhile some other fathers are burning their daughter and shit

Remember when they put Ed Sheeran in GoT?

Honestly, why was it a thing?
Did he ask to be in it? Did D&D want to do it?

He only "redeemed" himself in season 7, he stood by cersei and fought for her after she bombed the ducking Sept which resulted in tommen killing himself. Only when cersei plays politics with the ducking apocalypse does he turn away, but of course he's gonna run back to her afterwards. And yeah he never cared about them, that was dishonest self righteousness, his cucking Robert got more people killed than aerys ever could and he never realizes this. He's always been a piece of shit

Am I the only one not bothered by that scene? I mean there's a lot of shit to be mad about, but Ed Sheeran is probably not the most terrible thing to happen to the show. He was barely even the focal point of the scene.

Well it doesnt bother me, its just a more "okay but why ed sheeran?"

It's just some simple fanservice.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-michael-mcelhatton-reflects-890438

His actor seems to think that Roose and Ramsay do care about each other, in their own weird, creepy way.

>I think there's a flash of fear and madness, and he was deeply shocked with his own actions afterward, really. I think, bizarrely, he did love his father. And I think there was an affection from Roose to Ramsay, too, even if it was rarely shown. I think [Iwan and I] had to find that in the scenes that we had; you can't just play these as one-dimensional characters. We always felt there was something there, but because they were so psychologically damaged, they just didn't show it.

>From my point of view, I think my last line was, "You'll always be my first born." It was in the profile shot, I think. I remember saying it with such warmth and conviction and honesty, really. I really believed that he meant it. At the same time, I could see him turning around and saying, "You are my first born, I do love you, that's why I didn't kill you… but now? You're of no more use to me." That was always one of the much more interesting dynamics of Ramsay and Roose.

Attached: RooseBolton.jpg (768x433, 67K)

Because he's British and popular and a singer and the scene called for a singer? I mean it's one thing if they dragged out Taylor Swift and made her put on a fake British accent. Ed Sheeran at least sorta makes sense.

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Eddie

>mfw finally realizing that 'Eddie' guy that got his eyelids burned and mentioned in S8 was actually Ed Sheeran

Attached: 104880192-GettyImages-800829628.jpg (630x420, 44K)

>>Isn't even considered for the throne, despite everyone knowing that he's a legitimate candidate.
>>Rejoins the Night's Watch despite the only person who wants him exiled leaving the continent forever.
This does bother me, but what's left of dany's army is pretty much the eminent military force in westeros after taking King's Landing, plus the small army of Northmen. Who else is left anyway? The lannisters and tyrells are all dead. So it makes some sense that the leader of dany's army is able to boss whoever's left of the Westerosi around. If the lords told grey worm "jon is king fuck off" he would have just slaughtered them all, or at least that's what d&d want you to believe.

What's less explainable is that the savage dothraki decide to fuck off from kings landing along with the unsullied after dany dies, instead of raping and pillaging westeros, which basically has no standing armies left anywhere. Plus, where the fuck did they come from? Didn't they all die in the north?

>>During the "Long Night", does absolutely nothing, isn't even allowed to have a 1-on-1 fight with the Night King.
And this is even worse, Jon should either end the white walker threat or become king at the end, at least one of the two, instead his character is basically wasted except to kill dany

Stunt casting to drive press you dummy.
Something to keep people talking about the show, to generate articles.

>implying George wouldn't pull a Tolkien and write an appendices on what happened to everyone
>implying hers wouldn't be called The Lost Queen

Gods what a shitty show

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE
AND HER TITS

Attached: burlington 2.jpg (469x467, 34K)

Objectively

Same, they butchered my boy so much

They symbol is a fucking stag
they use HORNS aka the cuckhold symbol on armors

>When Jon had been a boy at Winterfell, his hero had been the Young Dragon, the boy king who had conquered Dorne at the age of fourteen. Despite his bastard birth, or perhaps because of it, Jon Snow had dreamed of leading men to glory just as King Daeron had, of growing up to be a conqueror. Now he was a man grown and the Wall was his, yet all he had were doubts. He could not even seem to conquer those.
>AH DONT WANT IT INCEST BAD

Especially seeing as she was apparently capable of taking king's landing with a single dragon and minimal civilian casualties already (as dragon fire can now apparently punch through castle walls in an instant), yes.
Just think about it: the battle could've happened at the very start of season 7 and it would've played out EXACTLY the same as it did in S8E5.

It'll be pretty brief. Just one loose end for her to tie up.

Attached: D9en84CX4AAkvQS.jpg (767x767, 126K)

>in the book it's "Jaime Lannister sends his regards"
>one last giant gut punch to Cat

She didn't even need to do that, just infiltrate the red keep with the tunnels varys and tyrion both know about. No one would care if they just did that and executed or imprisoned cersei, they could easily turn over the lannister soldiers

So ive finally started reading the damn books, im halfway trough book 1 but ive been skipping every dany chapter, did i fuck up

Attached: image.jpg (556x960, 218K)

Don't you mean Sansa chapter?

Attached: 61726666_10157162010879780_1749145488793272320_n.jpg (473x269, 14K)

What's the point of a sequel if the white walkers are gone?

gods what a slow thread

They clearly weren't important to the story anyway

I don't think forcibly breeding Jon till his dick breaks would be brief user

>the point of a sequel
for us? to shitpost

>we will never get a kino shot of the baratheon brothers all siting together wearing their crowns

>His actor seems to think that Roose and Ramsay do care about each other, in their own weird, creepy way.
based
youtube.com/watch?v=7daSfMJ3m_U

Attached: Bolton.png (624x624, 213K)

I dreamed I was young /got/
EGG

apparently but the show would feel super empty without a big fantasy element like that making it feel like there's something bigger going on than human drama. 1 dragon doesn't cut it

/got/ is low fantasy compared to magic throwing sorcery that every lad has access to in other series

Stannis has targ bllod running in his veins, the baratheons where founded by a targ bastard and his father was the couson of the mad king

what a shitty gif, you make me want to make a webm for that because that's how bad that shit is

Attached: dnd stannis books.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

he likely means full blown incest targ, but I catch your drift

He got that gif off of Tumblr

tumblr gifs are shit, and most gifs for that matter
I was suprised when someone asked for this in gif format but it's likely for phone purposes

Attached: fuck roasties.gif (450x300, 576K)

Based

There's a dragon on skagos, the wild dragon that survived the DoD
This is melisandre's stone dragon(skagos means stone in old tounge, no one knows what the fuck is going on in skagos, skagos also has a lot of dragon glass, davos is heading to skagos to go pick up rickon)
stannis will nurse the old dragon back to good health and name him proudwing

/got/ is dying, just you wait and see the 24 hour threads

Attached: Crestfallen.png (611x870, 1.18M)

>/ecg/ yt channel
holy cringe

>That's 'GODS I WAS STRONG THEN' peak Robert on the right

JUST GIVE ME YOUNG ROBERT AND STANNIS BARATHEON
FUCK YOU HBO

Arya's adventure would be fun. She's pretty much my favourite character since they butchered Jon

darkstar?

Stannis is set to pound Ramsay's ass into the dirt, since Ramsay is just a thug while Stannis is probably the sharpest and most experienced commander in the north. But so much could go wrong after that. He's probably going to lose Shireen to some plot by Melissandre which will just destroy his cause and his personal will to keep at it.

Donal Noye's talk about comparing the Boratheon brothers to metals seemed to be foreshadowing a not too awesome end for Stannis. He's been described as 'iron' from the beginning. He'll never bend, but one day he'll break. And it doesn't seem impossible to guess what'll do it for him. He won't die in battle. Something will shatter him, most likely Shireen's death. Aside from that the theory seems on point, 'King Who Cared'.

I thought he never fucked Cersei, and it's implied she either blew him or jacked him off a few times

I'd be okay with a spinoff of 3 season of that. Having it end with Arya's death in a new land that she found would be kino, maybe even have her friend she made on the voyage make it back to Westeroes and tell of her bravery.

Really lots of options for spinoffs and new series. Game of Thrones 2, Eletric Boogalo in 20 years with all the actors older would also be amazing.

>holy cringe
cringe

have sex

you're right, this is more of a mental illness than just simple cringe worthy material

Attached: capture.jpg (1367x815, 131K)

dilate

No, only dany chapters

Attached: image.jpg (716x1243, 393K)

I fucking hate the valonquar bullshit. Maggy worded her prophecy in the most convenient way just so Cersei could spend her entire life being a garbage person to Tyrion and then getting fucked over by Jaime or literally any other younger sibling in the world

that's rich coming from the person with a literal mental illness over an actor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship_syndrome

Attached: celebrity worship syndrome.jpg (728x546, 117K)

They did it as a prank to Arya's actress who is a huge fan of his

Twist would be Arya's friend turns out to be Arya herself. She's gone mad and killed her friend and took her face and wore it for so long she forgot herself. It's the old unreliable narrator.

Attached: 5137922ce97f9c41123e30cfd65430a5.jpg (736x1104, 145K)

literally and unironically have sex

>that image
based
>your post
cringe

the videos are pretty good ngl

Reminder that the first version of the gif is the superior one as it has the reaction at the end of it

Attached: 1560952388956.gif (450x300, 1.09M)