S2 on Friday

So who the fuck is Noah?

Attached: darknetflix.jpg (590x250, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocelebs.net/actress/antje-traue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>S2 on friday
noted
>Noah
time travel paradox blip or someone from the future who thinks he knows better

The only show I’m looking forward to this year

I think it's his former best friend who got picked up by Noah in the old car

Barotsz is the obvious choice which makes me think that's not him.

I’m thinking they will pull some JoJo shit and Noah is like interdimensionally/temporally the same person with the exact same objectives kinda like Funny Valentine. This nigga is running around on all timelines and we have yet to see an older or younger version of him

No Antje nudity confirmed in the first 4 episodes.
All hope lies with the remaining ones.
Please god almighty.

Her past nude scenes -videocelebs.net/actress/antje-traue

Attached: 1518375197248.jpg (1600x900, 226K)

based time travel kino

Attached: 1534302200578.gif (268x346, 1.08M)

Attached: 1550432022206.jpg (2160x2157, 2.69M)

its himself from another timeline creating a time loop like in that sci fi with ethan hawke.

Looks like a dude.

I wouldn't mind if Noah is future-Bartosz, and maybe there would be some eternal conflict stemmed from Bart and Jonas fighting over Martha. BUT it does feel like they're trying to give the impression that Noah is future-Bart just so they can mindfuck us with an even better option later.

We saw Mikkel looking at the image which is tattooed on Noah's back. What if Noah is some alternate-future version of Mikkel/Michael who didn't hang himself and went all evil instead?

I kind of hope Noah is his own thing, though. A spooky villain with his own mysteries, not just a future version of somebody else.

>S1 handsome boy dead
DROPPED

he is his own father...ooops

Will we get more ginger tiddies?

I just finished the show for the first time and I'm honestly confused. I'm probably gonna watch this for the women to get naked more.

So what happened to that guy who got stuck in the prison or whatever and got beaten to shit by cops?

Regina did nothing wrong

>Martha
it has be so long that I forgot was she Jonas
aunt,niece or cousin?

We don't know yet.

Waited so long for season 2, only one more day. I fucking hate Netflix for doing second seasons 1.5 years later, they've done it for quite a few shows. Might research dark today, haven't seen it since it came out.

Aunt. Mikkel is his father and Martha is mikkels older sister