Alleged details on the Ezra Miller/Grant Morrison Flash script

>Barry Allen travels back in time to prevent his mother’s murder.
>This accidentally frees Eobard Thawne from his prison inside the Speed Force.
>Barry meets Jay Garrick, the Flash of another universe, who explains the Speed Force is what stabilizes the Multiverse.
>Each universe has its own Flash, chosen to defend it by the Speed Force.
>Thawne is a rogue speedster from the future who nearly destroyed the Multiverse before being defeated by an alliance led by a future version of Barry.
>Thawne is able to harness the Speed Force and corrupt it, turning it into Negative Speed Force, which in turns destabilizes the dimensional barriers between worlds.
>Thawne begins murdering Flashes across the Multiverse, stealing their speed in order to produce enough Negative Speed Force to become a god and shape reality to his image.
>Barry and Jay join forces to stop him, crossing paths with numerous Flashes along the way.
>Barry discovers that Thawne murdered his mother and that led to the fateful battle between Thawne and old Barry in which Thawne was defeated.
>Culminates with a battle between a hyper-charged Thawne and an army of Flashes on Barry’s home universe.
>Thawne is ultimately defeated by the Flashes and consumed by the Speed Force’s reaper, the Black Flash.
>However, the damage he has done to the fabric of reality is far too great, and the entire Multiverse begins collapsing.
>Barry realizes there is only one way to save creation and prevents his younger self from saving their mother, thus ensuring that Thawne remains trapped.
>The Multiverse is saved, and the Flashes return to their respective world, while Barry retroactively plants evidence that at least exonerates his father of murdering his wife.

Attached: Hyperflash.jpg (1200x800, 730K)

Is every Flash villain a speedster?

very based, hope it happens

No. There's also psychic Gorillas

Oh.

No, there's also the Rogues, a group of criminals armed with advanced anti-Flash weapons. They're popular for being actual friends instead of the usual "backstabbing assholes who hate each other" and following a code of conduct (no needless deaths, no killing women and kids, not messing with drugs, etc). They're in it for money and for the thrill of pulling off crazy heists with the Flash breathing down their necks, and they have a degree of mutual respect with the Flash.

Attached: Rogues.jpg (900x1357, 370K)

It got rejected and Ezra walked. DC is eyeing the guy that played Havok in the X-men movies.

>>Barry Allen travels back in time to prevent his mother’s murder.
>>This accidentally frees Eobard Thawne from his prison inside the Speed Force.
>>Barry meets Jay Garrick, the Flash of another universe, who explains the Speed Force is what stabilizes the Multiverse.
I hated it by the second point. By the third I wanted to beat Grant to death

It's already dead.

lmao DCEU is a fucking mess. Just kill it with fire.

>sneed force

>It got rejected
Based WB. It's a shit idea for a first movie

maybe he'll become a Marvelchad now

Attached: barry eyebrow.jpg (489x504, 42K)

So did their team up fail or what? i haven't been checking on the flash news.

sounds pretty based desu too bad WB is scrapping it

no he should star in my HBO production of Berserk as Griffith

Ezra Miller is extremely handsome.

Yes, it failed.

flash? more like flush lol

dude that's some nice you got there

Nobody can write a goddam Flash story that doesn't involve time or multiverse travel can they?

I can

>It got rejected and Ezra walked.
Not confirmed officially. Give me a source before you talk bullshit.

Attached: hold up.gif (160x160, 1.4M)

He's gone, bro.

>He's gone, bro.
How do you know? Give me a source.

Some site reported it and said a source close to them was feeding them intel that was the case

I'd use Doctor Light for a first Flash movie. I don't really care if he's not actually a Flash villain, he should be

So they are copying from both the tv series and comics. Sounds about right.

Yeah taking what? 3 seasons of plot from the TV show and trying to slam it into one movie for some reason? Glad it failed.

wow that would work
just needs good color contacts and a good wig/dye job with long hair

Attached: hollywood-los-angeles-ca-usa-november-13-ezra-miller-arrives-at-the-world-premiere-of-warner-bros-pi (866x1390, 135K)

Forget flashpoint. It was a dumb idea this soon. A simple stand alone Flash Movie with Capt Cold or Grodd would've done. These people are so damn lazy

Holy shit what the fuck is this thing
It is fucking repulsive
What an abomination

Are you blind? He's gorgeous

Fuck just give me the guy from the CW show I watched 3 seasons of it its fucking funny (black guy jumps in front of a truck to try and awaken flash powers and the god of speed just gets shot in the back) and looks better then the movie flash

Barry Allen's mother being murdered was something added to his Nu backstory in 2009.

FIFTY THREE YEARS after Barry Allen was created. Yet it's now the basis for the entire character in tv and film. I just don't get it, what's so interesting about a dead relative? It's been done 100's of times already. Can't Barry just be a good guy who gets superpowers and becomes a super powered good guy?