What was the last film you saw in the theater?

What was the last film you saw in the theater?

I saw Godzilla. It was so kickass.

Attached: rocketmangodzilla.jpg (719x271, 20K)

I saw John Wick 3 with my pops.

For me, it was Miss Firecracker.

Attached: p01gqsnz.jpg (640x360, 53K)

mission impossible 6 with my mommy and sister.

same to both

I'm in Fresno with nothing to do until my flight so I'm looking for a movie to watch

They all look awful. MIB, Aladdin, Godzilla, Rockerman, Secret Life of Pets, etc. All terrible

Thankfully Toy Story 4 comes out tomorrow. I'm not expecting a ton but I'm at least emotionally invested in the franchise

The King of Monsters > The King of Queens

The X men with my father

Virgin Biopic v. Chad Blockbuster

Godzilla with a date at like 12 AM.
She fell asleep and I laughed at the ridiculousness of it all
She's stopped taking my texts, I think it's unrelated but I can never be too sure.

End Game with my sister. It was alright.

Godzilla here too, man, it was so fucking good, one of those movies that are worth to watch on theaters.

ma with some tinder girl
movie was a riot

Dark Knight

Skull island and it sucked so bad I stopped going to the theater

Ma looked good actually, I was hoping it qasnt going to be a disappointment.

Was it a date you met online? If so I wouldnt sweat it lol

based G-Unit SKREE-ONKing on feminazi's

Attached: 1544622836951.png (1200x1200, 742K)

Tinder
And it was our second date
I'm not...past the insecure faggotry that just gets annoyed by the mildest rejection.

Based monster movie dabbing on literal fags.

MIB:I. It was...eh. Why did this get made.

I'm not gonna fall for this reddit tier bait nobody on Yea Forums watches movies

Yeah I feel you, getting ghosted is part of using tinder so dont take it too personally, back when I was really active on tinder the majority of chicks I went out with ghosted me eventually, you'll eventually meet some who dont.

I already met a girl in real life, which is mostly why I'm cool with it.

Why did you go? It was obviously eh from the trailers.

i went to see rocketman without knowing what it was at all. i thought they did a rocketeer remake. i was wrong

I saw Godzilla: King of the Monsters in theaters for the umpteenth time today

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Why is everyone talking about rocketman? That movie was fucking stupid. How could a chimp and human survive long enough out of stasis without fucking?

is this a sequel to the godzilla with breaking bad guy? or are they just ignoring that movie was made?

I saw Godzilla yesterday with my younger brother. It was great but they should have toned down the amount of quips.
I felt like a kid in the first Rodan scene

Blade Runner 2049?

Bruh i cant fuckin remember. Its been ages

Was hoping the drive in would get godzilla but they didnt so oh well

Was off and had a moviepass to use.

It's a sequel but it's got very little to do with it

It's more or less based around the first movie, however they dropped the semblance of being a grounded kaiju movie, Monarch has gone from a group of fringe monster hunters there for exposition to a giant organization with an apparent endless budget and a flying base.
The plot feels a lot goofier and more fantastic than the first too, with the twist being That the real kaiju is man

Zilla gives voice to Elton's inner anguish.

They hinted that Monarch was more than just some fringe shoestring thing from the start. That's where all the redacted documents are from in the opening credits.

Indiana Jones 4. The Crystal Skull one with that faggot le boeuf.

Was so disgusted decided then and there would never waste money watching a movie at the cinema again. Have stayed true to that promise as well.