NXIVM Leader found guilty in on all counts

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Robin Williams is dead. he would have been perfect.

Attached: _107104230__100578972_keithraniere.jpg (624x351, 22K)

he kinda looks like stephen king

Viggo Mortensen

Who's the guy who played Herculus in the tv show? Where my boomers at.

NOT SO SMART AFTER ALL HAHA

who will play her in the film?

Attached: wochit_20190408_mack_287400_560x315_1481485379611.jpg (560x315, 16K)

Kevin Sorbo

he looks kinda dumb. Guess the girls were just retarded.

he's literally the smartest man in the world you idiot

Jake Gyllenhaal. He'd be perfect.

>got caught
>smartest man in the world

fred armisen

Damn, I remember when she was so hot that wanted to lick her toes. Now looks at her. They all hit the wall eventually

>Bouchey likewise recalled a story about a 13-year-old Raniere's relationships with girls: "dozens of young girls were calling the house and [Raniere's mother] was overhearing his conversations with them where he was telling every single woman, every single girl the same thing: I love you. You're the special one. You’re the important you're the one in my life and I love you.’ And she says, and he's saying this to different girls. He's clearly lying ‘cause they're all not special!"

Attached: raniere.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>One student recalled an incident in which she had unwittingly shared "compromising" information about one of her sisters in front of a 9- or 10-year-old Raniere. According to her recollection, Raniere had told her: "You know, it’s like I have this little bottle of poison I can hold over your head ... I just don’t think your parents or your sister would be very happy if I told them."
>She claims Raniere "would call me sometimes and say, 'Little bottles, little bottles'".

How about this

>Kristin Marie Snyder was a 35-year-old environmental consultant who, in November 2002, paid $7,000 to enroll in a 16-day personal development course conducted in Anchorage, Alaska by ESP/NXIVM leader Nancy Salzman.

>The following January, Kristin Snyder traveled to visit Raniere and other leaders in New York. Family members report that upon return from New York, Kristin was sleep deprived. "Vanguard doesn't sleep, so I don't need to sleep", she argued, according to her partner Heidi Clifford. Kristin's mother Jonnie recalled: "She thought Keith was incredible" and that "she had come to believe she was responsible for the Columbia shuttle disaster".

>Kristin Snyder, accompanied by her partner Heidi Clifford, signed up for a second 16-day session, at a cost of $7,000. The sessions were held at the Westmark Hotel in Anchorage. Clifford reports that on the tenth day of the course, Kristin began making suicide threats. Clifford recalled: "I was told (by a NXIVM instructor) not to bring her to the hospital. That's what makes me feel really bad".

>On February 6, 2003, Kristin Snyder was last seen leaving the NXIVM seminar.

>On February 8, police recovered a note reading:

>"I attended a course called Executive Success Programs . . . based out of Anchorage, AK, and Albany, NY. I was brainwashed and my emotional center of the brain was killed/turned off. I still have feeling in my external skin, but my internal organs are rotting. . . . I am sorry life, I didn’t know I was already dead. May we persist into the future."

>A separate page further read: "No need to search for my body."

>A witness at Raniere's 2019 trial testified that after Kristin Snyder disappeared, Raniere paid $24,000 to obtain the password to her email account.

Attached: keith.jpg (400x301, 17K)

this

i mean yeah a lot of people say he is a genius. But he lost control and went full retard.

>women want to have sex with him
>GUILTY!!!

Lmao.

what happened to her?

jesus christ. what a sociopath

my friends, you bow to know one (but me)

sounds like a little edgelord

13 year old girls are fine, but when you're going to the territory of 9 or 10 year old girls, you're a creep and probably deserve jail time.

>"I attended a course called Executive Success Programs . . . based out of Anchorage, AK, and Albany, NY. I was brainwashed and my emotional center of the brain was killed/turned off. I still have feeling in my external skin, but my internal organs are rotting. . . . I am sorry life, I didn’t know I was already dead. May we persist into the future

What dark and powerful Luciferian power did this man possess?

Attached: Antinoos-Agathodaimon_Antikensammlung_Berlin_Sk361.jpg (1009x1920, 222K)

>She claims Raniere "would call me sometimes and say, 'Little bottles, little bottles'".

This guy definitely browsed Yea Forums

wtf, he needs to be locked up forever

She was a lesbian from Alaska. Probably not a great example of psychological health to begin with.

He's Dennis Reynolds but real

What are the things Chloe would do to Clark that Lana would never do ?

Attached: 1532094208239.webm (1024x576, 2.9M)

>smartest man
>still wants to give sex to roasties

hahahahahahaha

Brand him with her initials

Why no Chloe on inside of you?

Attached: 1560669764678.png (1662x802, 1.14M)

brand his ass with a kryptonite iron