>At the end of Toy Story 3, Bonnie forces Andy to give up Woody and promises she will take care of him

>At the end of Toy Story 3, Bonnie forces Andy to give up Woody and promises she will take care of him
>In Toy Story 4, Bonnie no longer gives a fuck about Woody, and leaves him in the closet while playing with the other toys, essentially making a large part of the 3rd film's ending null and void

Just HOW did the writers fuck up this badly??

Attached: MV5BMTYzMDM4NzkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1Mzg2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

Pixar hasn't released a good film since up

> 5 year old girl has no concept of keeping a promise
sounds pretty accurate to me you autist

she's a little kid yo

What other "toys" did she play with?

are the rest of the toys dead?

The ending to 3 was manipulative garbage though. The series should have ended at 2

What about it doesn’t make sense? Kids forget about toys all the time, it’s a good theme to touch on.

Technically. Children imbue toys with life when they're played with (this is why only the display items in Al's Toy Barn were alive). They're reincarnated people who have to suffer a cycle of existence as a child's plaything.

her dad's fleshlight

She was a kid. Kids are dumb.

Le transgender holds up spork xD

Women are horrible and will abandon your for the asshole lacrosse player she met her sophomore year of college. Women are fucking whores. Don't trust them. Clearly Toy Story 4 is a well written masterpiece showing the harsh reality of how horrible women are. You said we'd stay together even though you were an hour away Larissa. Why would you promise that? Fucking liar. LIAR!

Terrible attempt. Hit the showers.

I wonder if that's the actual theory behind them, unless it is and I missed it
but I was talking about the regulars; dinosaur, slinky, potatoe head and shit

someone have spoilers bout this shit?

Kill yourself

A Hispanic little girl would be more grateful for all toys donated to her. This sounds more like something some little middle class/ upper middle class unloyal blonde white girl (like Molly) would do.

Attached: 08e.jpg (1457x2710, 650K)

Hes not wrong tho

Attached: 08b.jpg (213x154, 27K)

zoomers don't even play with toys, this series is dated as fuck

Alright Yea Forums on a scale from 1-10 how weird would it be for a 26 year old white male to see TS4 this weekend alone.

Not weird at all faggot

A little girl received an object, she didn't get married.

Alright Yea Forums on a scale from 1-10 how weird would it be for a 36 year old white male to see TS4 this weekend alone.

>will abandon your for the asshole lacrosse player she met her sophomore year of college
Speaking from experience there champ?

Ok

Why is this the only Toy Story sequel that doesn't age in real time? Bonnie should be getting ready to get rid of the toys by now.

I'm guessing that's the "joke", you fucking imbecile

You're dumb.

Not weird. The Toy Story films are some of the best philosophical films ever released

>you can see the mind virus in bo beeps eyes

Why is Buzz barely in it?

Just don't stare at the kids user
Or masturbate

Definetly don't do the last thing

Comedy isn't for you

Woody was always the main character. Buzz only had a main role in 2.

Kek thanks for the laugh

why would it be weird?
I always go to the premieres alone

So the plot twist will be that the plushies are the villains, right?

Attached: 20190620_031323.jpg (1060x1043, 565K)

toy story movies are the equivalent of "jerry get ipad"

literally pointless, only to make money from manchildren.

Jesus Christ you yanks are repressed.

It's on wikipedia

>Sporky is a metaphor for transsexuality.
>Can't decide if he's a fork or a spoon.
>Wants to kill himself immediately.
>Woody abandons tradition for "being free."
>Boom Kaboom, CANADIAN stuntman.
Wow, good going Pixar.

Attached: 1555083413670.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

Toy Story - Soulful
TS2 - Soul
TS3 - Soulless
TS4 - Mediocre

There's no plot twist villain. The plushies are just retarded Key & Peele shit. The doll is an unloved toy who gets redeemed at the end.

This movie has went through lots of changes, it was originally a prequel

What about the tranny fork?

Pixar should just animate Woody's got wood and call it a day.

Because Tim Allen is conservative

fork gets a girlfriend at the end.

We're all gonna make it bros

>Key & Peele

why couldn't they get kennan and kel? Imagine if Toy Story 4 got them back together.

it's more like Bo was Woody's high school crush and after a bunch of terrible experiences she ended up finally maturing and then Woody met her again and there was a bit of a spark left for something to start again.

Attached: robin-poison-ivy.jpg (675x300, 45K)

There's a whole book out with the plot, I saw it on Yea Forums

Disney has been mad at Tim Allen for awhile for all of his conservative shit he's been saying. They'd remove buzz completely if they could.

Buzz' humor gets old pretty fast. It's just him realizing how dumb he was or going back to his old antics.

It wouldn't be weird, you'd just be a faggot with shit taste who should be killed as fast as possible for supporting Disney garbage.

Nowadays it’s not weird. Manchildren are the norm now.

A Hispanic little girl would be on her 3rd baby now you mong.

Conservatives must be crushed under a boot heel in the name of love and tolerance

posted this on reddit and got downvoted

thanks asswipe

2010 was a different time, user.

Toy story = Toy story 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Toy story 3