Is this peak Tarantino?

Is this peak Tarantino?

Attached: MV5BYTdmZmY3Y2QtNjU5NC00OGUxLTg3MWQtMmE2ODM5Mzg3MzcyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1 (1169x1654, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNGuXckF_sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only because of the foot fetish scene

Only if he had killed all the women
God damn their dialogue was annoying

Jackie Brown is his most mature film. Django was his most uninspired. Basterds was his best most recent film. Hateful was his most film masturbatory but still entertaining.

it delivered i guess. it was a grind house type of film and those films are not known to be really good, right. evocating their sort of brutish, fetishistic, exploitative "aura" but through his own style. i think i would have liked it more if it was the first thing i see of him/know nothing of his work, what goes on behind the camera, the whole auteur personna etc. when you don't know who's behind an ugly little film and how it came to be makes it more intriguing.

A waste of some very nice cars

youtube.com/watch?v=tNGuXckF_sc

I still get hard during this

True romance is peak Tarantino

idk but it is peak MEW

Attached: 11083975_1386034181724976_9174621160914486347_o.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

quite possibly the worst movie i've ever seen

I feel like I would have absolutely loved Hateful Eight as a stage play. It’s the first Tarantino movie I disliked

wtf that's my cousin, where did you get her picture?

Top Tier
>Reservoir Dogs
>Pulp Fiction
Good Tier
>Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2
>Hateful Eight
>Inglorious Basterds
Meh Tier
>Jackie Brown
Robert Rodriguez Tier
>Death Proof
Django Unchained

such terrible taste

worst movie I’ve ever seen would probably be the Solaris remake with clooney or any of the hunger games sequels

you mean peak dump?

H O M E W R E C K E R

Have sex.

Tostinos film legacy

>four rooms
complete dogshit and yes this counts no matter how bad he wants it not to

> Reservoir dogs
rip off of city on fire

>Pulp Fiction
decent, but a B- at best

>jackie Brown
great film. funny how he can only tell a cohesive narrative without "muh disjointed chapters" when the material isnt his.

>kill bill 1
rip off of lady snowblood

>kill bill 2
trash

>death proof
the less said about this one the better

>inglorious bastards
decent. suffers from meme chapter directing. the shtick gets old

>Django
fucking horrible

>hateful 8
his second worst movie (next to DP). what a waste of good talented actors on what essentially is a boring as play.

tortallini is a meme director loved by first year film students who think he actually ever made anything worth a damn

tarantino's bit in four rooms is fantastic though, same as dusk til dawn. He can't be held responsible for the whole thing.

>death proof
>deaths in film still remain unproven

Attached: 1560311038001.jpg (140x273, 10K)

P U T A

I wish he had 1 or 2 movies between Jackie Brown and Kill Bill

The first half was really fucking good. Just Kurt Russell hanging out in a bar and telling stories until the unexpected twist came.
The second half was complete garbage and had the worst writing in any Tarantino movie ever, mostly because it is exclusively about the female group and they talk like real women, so complete uninteresting garbage to fill their non characterization. And for some reason he turns it into "YASS QUEEN SLAY" garbage at the end.

that's nothing compared to Dukes of Hazzard

A lot of times the cars they smash are just frames and arent the actual vehicles themselves

I love how it repeats from several angles. Its like each shot is supposed to be representing Stuntman Mike's pulsing orgasm

Needed more car/car killing stuff, less women talking and being women.

>for some reason
thats the plot of every girl revenge film. the first half was perfect though, Tarantula doesn't get a lot of full feature length kinos.