D'ya like dags, user?

D'ya like dags, user?

Attached: Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt.jpg (500x507, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYs9szOqbWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dags?

OH DOGS

I like slags

o, yew meen DOOOOOHHHHHHGZ

I do, but I think it's dumb how you can get beat to a pulp and then one-shot a guy who's so much thiccer than you.

used to think lock and stock was ritchies best but after rewatching snatch once again i changed my opinion
king arthur was shit tho

i like caravans more

more than i like tinkers

Do Irish Travellers actually sound like him?

why do they call him boris the bullet dodger?

Yeah, I like dogs

stop fucking stealing them

Because he dodges bullets.

OSBORNE DAGS?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYs9szOqbWE

Did the guy in the track suit win or what?

> yfw a pikey is at top of the world
pretty based

Attached: tysonfury.png (800x450, 533K)

are pikeys really like this

I agree with everything in this post. I love Lock Stock, but it's a lot more on the hard comedic side to me. Snatch's humor is a little more polished imo (Avi and the black dudes are especially funny), and it also has some serious and tense scenes that make it a better movie all around, like Brick Top's pig monologue and burning down Mickey's mom's caravan.

In general, I think that the actor who played Brick Top did a really good job of making him both funny and also really fucking creepy and psycho, despite looking like someone's kindly grandpa.

If I see a dog on the road I always intentionally try to run it over. If has a collar with an address I always take a picture of the carcass and mail it to the address and say 'I intentionally ran over your dog'

Why?

Why do they call him the Bullet Dodger?

Attached: susan.jpg (500x636, 52K)

Because he... dodges bullets Avi.

Is feeding corpses to hogs a known thing gangsters do, or is it just something to make the villain scarier?

Proper fucked?

They do it on Deadwood so I assume it's just something people have been doing for centuries.

Snatch is better than Lock Stock

Neither of them are very good

Go back to death, seth you fag.

Yes it is.
Proper fucked.
That King Arthur movie is basically a superhero movie, a Game of Thrones wannabe and a Guy Ritchie comedy-crime movie, with some Arthurian myth sprinkled. Also there is David Beckham for some reason. It's pretty meh at the end of the day. And that's more of the reason for me to avoid that new Aladdin movie.
His other movies are fine though, I like Man from Uncle and the Sherlock movies. Still haven't seen Rocknrolla, Revolver or that Madonna flick.

I wouldn't call them the height of cinema, but they're enjoyable if you want a gangster popcorn flick you can laugh at. You don't hate fun, user, do you?

shit movie
guy ritchie is shit
movie for polo popped collar douchebags

You're right. Sorry.

This. Mickey's match at the end is still the best scene Ritchie's ever done.

I'm watching Troy now (I've seen it before)

Pitt is a really really good actor. He deserves an Oscar

Why do I want a caravan it’s got no fucking wheels

Attached: F46096D8-5F4C-413A-8B47-5C970340990A.jpg (886x480, 50K)

This movie made me hate pikeys

No I didn't really care for that show

Attached: s592.jpg (592x841, 77K)

>London

Attached: London.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

London?

Yes, London

Attached: ryu.jpg (1432x804, 75K)

You know: fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins, London

Attached: gf.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>greedy jewish mobster who refers to "goyim", specializes in diamonds/jewels, and works only with other jews (or people he thinks are other jews) when possible
How did Ritchie get away with it?

Nepotism is a foundation of most criminal organizations.

loved the adventures of avi & tony

best part of the movie, my favorite was when tony sticks spud from trainspotting through the car window

portraying the truth under the guise of fiction is the oldest literary trick in the book

>Guy Ritchie kino? Oh yeah, I know that one

Attached: au_movie_poster_aladdin_liveaction_international_payoff_a52b2396.jpg (300x450, 47K)

>shit movie
>guy ritchie is shit
>movie for polo popped collar douchebags

Attached: soy pink.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>LE ACCENT MEN TALK FUNNY
Shit movie. It's le silly walk in the form of a crime film. Awful britbong shit. A blight on cinema like the bongs are a blight on the world.

He also had Vinnie Jones make those black guys look utterly pathetic and stupid. There would definitely be those clickbait articles bitching about the 'problematic nature of Snatch' if it came out now.

>this mad
>at a light comedic film

The first guy you replied to was making fun of somebody who was mad at it

Anything to declare?

OH NIGGERS
no i dont like them

Lock,stock and two smoking barrels>Snatch

I also like revolver very much. it's mindfuck

Yeah, don't go to London.

>goes back to London
Classic hebe move

I'll du it fer a paira dem shoos.