Visit jurassic park

>visit jurassic park
>see this
what are ya buyan

Attached: chili-and-sea-bass.jpg (2772x462, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/business/os-bz-tchoup-chop-20171027-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the chile and sea bass?

chilli beans and seasoned bass for me

Citrus Glazed Chicken

It’s Chilean sea bass, cretin

ONE
JOB

Attached: Chilean sea bass.jpg (1000x538, 52K)

Where's the crab legs you fat piece of shit Hammond

plain omelette, cup of coffee, and a side order of toast

Back when the Jurassic Park ride opened at universal Hollywood they had a Trex cheeseburger that was 4 patties with 8 slices of cheese & was about 30 bucks. I would get 2 & proceed to throw fries at the boats passing by.

>$14 for a burger
>$14 for a salad
do americans really do this?

Attached: xEr5OZH.png (162x166, 71K)

Attached: 0a83213e-4f81-4417-b839-f60cc075816c.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

chill and sea bass

How long do you think it took them to come up with that?

For me, it’s the isla burger

Chilean sea bass

why is universal so soulless?

At theme parks, yes (also food trucks).

60 dollars

$18 for the chili and smoked sea bass.

anywhere that you are forced to buy their food, yes they expect you to pay a premium for the luxury (theme parks, sports stadiums, downtown areas, etc.)

disney lets you bring your own food at least

how fucking new are you?
how fucking poorfag are you?
>Hollywood, not Orlando
how fucking sad are you?

I shit you not, it was 50 dollars for a whole pizza at Luigi's Pizza and Pasta in Simpsons World

Plus drink plus tip plus park ticket, but I'm a fatty so that was my fun

>I shit you not, it was 50 dollars for a whole pizza at Luigi's Pizza and Pasta in Simpsons World
it always amazes me when people blatantly lie when everyone has Google at their fingertips

Attached: 06-the-simpsons-fast-food-blvd-universal-studios-florida-luigis-pizza-0477-oi.jpg (1200x674, 533K)

>chilean sea bass
>there are also chillis
Was Spielberg trying to confuse us?

$7*8 = $56

Dumbass that's one slice. I couldn't find a photo that had the whole menu but you can find other people online saying the same thing.

They startled the Pterodactyls too much and were discontinued.

sorry its not some third world European country where everyone is fucking dirt poor lmao

>one slice
get REKT

Attached: 06-the-simpsons-fast-food-blvd-universal-studios-florida-luigis-pizza-0480-oi.jpg (1200x675, 504K)

Here you go

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 177K)

They do mention it's the special in the movie over the com system.

I believe it. Purely anecdotal but I grew up a stones throw away from an amusement park. There is a popular local pizzeria that outside the park you can get a large for like $15 but in the park it's well over $45.

Attached: pki.jpg (448x336, 35K)

mystery solved: $50 is Commiefornia. the other is based Universal Florida

>7 slices
how the fuck do you cut a pizza into 7ths

jewish math

>7 for you, 1 for me

Companies will charge whatever people will pay for something. Blame the idiots who walk into the park ready to burn tons of cash without scrutiny.

I went to Universal Orlando. The pizzas at Luigi's here are small personal pies. Still a far more reasonable price.

if you're going to eat theme park food at theme park prices, at least don't be a pleb and check out Mythos. hell, even Confisco is breddy good.

Attached: universal-studios-florida-121.jpg (1024x710, 920K)

still unrivaled in the menu kino department

Attached: theres-an-easy-way-to-avoid-long-lines-1548881121.jpg (780x439, 95K)

They ran out and had to switch to the snapper.

Ummm... when was the last time u went to c a movie @ costco??? hmm???

+60 dollar membership

Where's the Tossed Salad?!

Attached: 14-27-17-302~3.jpg (344x594, 166K)

All of these have green things on them, prolly just starve.

based toddler

"all beef" meaning cow anus, i take it

Probably the best place in the actual parks. Of course it's dwarfed by the places in CityWalk. Plus the Emeril Asian fusion place in the hotel across the highway is great and oft overlooked.

Fuck. I guess it was overlooked. It closed a year and a half ago:
orlandosentinel.com/business/os-bz-tchoup-chop-20171027-story.html

if it tastes good who gives a shit whats in it. we're all gonna be eating bug protein when shit starts to collapse anyway so you better get used to weird food sources

Attached: rat.gif (506x250, 3.45M)

With the scrambled eggs you nit wit!

Attached: Frasier.jpg (708x472, 26K)

Why does the burger seller look like AOC?

Name a more kino theme park restaurant

Attached: sci-fi-dine-in-theater-8478.jpg (900x609, 91K)

Post the full picture

Attached: 1560534566638.jpg (240x280, 40K)

$5 milkshake

Attached: jurassic park.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>not getting the turkey leg

plebians, the lot of you.

Attached: big-turkey-leg-in-jurassic.jpg (550x366, 38K)

they spared NO expense

Attached: teh.jpg (800x600, 191K)

no u

Attached: Z.jpg (195x259, 6K)

Attached: jurassic park baby.jpg (1800x1198, 567K)

nigga the got a section full of TVs like just fucking put a movie on wow real hard

Speilberg delivers

Attached: chips.jpg (488x488, 71K)

I had a road trip vacation in California, and everything is as expensive as it is in Norway or Switzerland, with the quality being typical American trash.

And everything you buy is expensive price + tax. So whenever you're buying something you need to stand there like a fucking idiot and figure out how much the taxes are just so you know you have enough cash on you.

Oh, it's $10.99, plus state tax, plus federal tax? Let me just pull out my phone to figure out what the state tax is and then what the federal tax is so I know if the $15 I have is enough.

Attached: 1536938288359.jpg (629x504, 51K)

Ayy, I'm from that area. You mean LaRossas?

spare no expense

I went to Oprah's restaurant in Chicago with mommy in 1995, and my hamburger was $32. And iirc fries were extra.

>3333
Freemasonry gd.

i dont know about your local costco, but food service is outside of mine, no membership required

How was ur $50 Simpsons pie? Requesting detailed food review.

yup

Bugs are actually fucking awful sources of food and should only be delegated to the most extreme scenarios of starvation. You'd do far better roasting rats, fish and birds.

>NO CHILI DISH

ARE THEY FUCKING!!! RETARDED?

DO THEY HAVE NO CLUE OF MEMES AT ALL

Ellie looks at the meal with a weird face, and as a kid I always thought it was because of the arrangement of the food. Like, I guess I thought it looked like a dinosaur foot/claw, with the splayed out bits being the claws/fingers/toes/whatever? And I thought she was looking at it odd because she thought it was too on the nose for a dinosaur park to be serving food arranged in the shape of dinosaur parts?

I wasn't a smart kid.

>visit an israeli kino plex
>see this

what are ya jewin

Attached: cinema-city Israel 1515700878575.jpg (800x379, 214K)

Collections like that always depress me. I owned Jurassic Park on VHS. I was really excited to get it. Loved Jurassic Park. My dad took me to see it in theaters because my mom thought it was a "guy movie," but he told my mom that she and my sister needed to see it, and I loved it so we went. I had the coffee table book with behind the scenes stuff, and I was so excited for Lost World that I pretty much made my family go to see it opening weekend even though we were on vacation with my maternal grandmother who didn't see movies ever. She liked the beginning with the rich people on the beach, because she was a snob.

Anyway, I had one copy on VHS, and it was very special to me. Collections like this just hammer home how shallow it all is. I appreciate that things only have the meaning we put into them, but it's still depressing to see. I realize that most things I have, from my shoes to my electronics to my aftershave to my blankets aren't unique. Every day I walk out my apartment, somebody somewhere is wearing the same shoes or the same shirt. None of my stuff is unique, but it's identifiably mine because nobody else has quite the same combination. It seems unique, but it isn't. It isn't special. It's shallow, mass-produced garbage. I look at everything I own, outside of some art and such, and somebody could collect hundreds of it all in a room. Life is just so much trash.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 2.01.23 PM.png (310x324, 134K)

What a faggot. Only the poorest of the poor agonize over tax to make sure they have enough. You just figure it's like 10%, and as you buy things, you get really well acclimated, so if you want to buy something that's $1.99, you know you can get it with two dollars and a quarter, and you'll get like four pennies or even more like 10 cents back depending. $15 is obviously enough to buy something for $10.99.

How about just putting the correct price tag on things?

Instead of walking around with a bundle of cash and getting robbed in your shithole country, or getting my card skimmed because everyone in your country is a scammer, I'd only walk around with what I expected to use. And at the end of the day when I'm left with a $20 bill, I don't want to stand there and calculate what your retarded taxes are because your retarded businesses can't put the total price on a product.

Yep. Looking in on the US is always weird because of all these backwards little details. Not including tax on the ticket price, not using metric, etc.

nobody will ever top EIT
I feel like everyone is just copying them

Attached: jerry pyramid.jpg (800x533, 285K)

How do you handle shopping? Do you walk around the grocery store logging all purchases into a spreadsheet on a laptop to make sure you have enough money? I mean, I don't. I just have an idea how much I'm buying, more or less, and then pay whatever it is at the register. Yeah, it's easier when the sign says a sweater is 85 euros and you pay 85 euros, but it's not like realizing the $85 sweater will cost $93 and change is a catastrophe that gets you sweating in the aisle struggling to do the math.

>Bring back dinosaurs
>Doesn't try eatting them
>Doesn't create a restaurant serving dinosaur meat.

Attached: Muldoon.jpg (377x300, 16K)

>AAAAH I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE!

Yes but what's the point? I'm able to afford a $5 dollar item that costs $6 dollars or whatever, but why not put the final cost including tax on the item as well? The only time I have to pay VAT is if I'm ordering coffins, wood or other stupid shit. Just include the tax in the price.

Sure, at theme parks, where they employ a small army, have massive bills, and a shitload of regular maintenance to perform.

>Anyway, I had one copy on VHS, and it was very special to me.

Oh, I feel you. I waited over an agonizing year for that fucker to finally come out on VHS.

So was it
>Chilean seabass
or
>Chilli and seabass
?

nothing fuck tourist attractions and exploiting dinosaurs

Fucking based, had a good laugh at that

Fucking ice cream is the best there

Would Hammond allow some of the dinosaurs be eaten ? He could charge out the ass for the most exclusive meals in the world

you don’t need a membership for the food court

>None of my stuff is unique
I realised the same thing a couple of years ago. So I started to learn drawing; no matter how shitty the art is, it's mine and mine alone.

Yeah

why do americans always defend their stupid bullshit goddamn you burgers are fucking RETARDS

> Nathan's hotdogs are the best of the best in the east coast and are $5-$7 in New York

> meanwhile in Chicago the end all be all is BASED Vienna Beef and the price for a fully loaded Chicago dog is $3-$5 and Nathan's hotdogs are sold at Sams Club for $1.50 plus a 22oz soda

Book Hammond definitely, movie Hammond not so much.

Mojo Pork

this thread is still up? dope

>Norway/Switzerland
>complaining about tax
this better be bait
unbased