I...saw a s-spaceship!

>i...saw a s-spaceship!

And?

Attached: 1507322397412.jpg (620x413, 35K)

I-I just want more life! T-this isn’t fair
*crushes creators skull with his bare hands*

And he's more of a human being then Deckard.

Attached: uhuh.jpg (1600x761, 104K)

why did he try to describe the things he saw if he knew he wouldn't be believed, lmao just have sex

wtf is a tan scouser gate?

Se-sea beans, my nigga

>I watched sea beans sprinkled in the park

> DUDE I SAW LASERS IN SPACE
> *dies*

Such a useless character.

>like tears in the rain

That means that all his memories will be gone from the world. Everything he has experienced and seen, gone... That's fucking deep.

>I saw city slickers... pulling out of their german cars...

i'd like to see different actors do this scene. Nick Cage, Keanu, Cruise, Fishburne. That'd be fun.

what would you say?

He, a replicant, saw amazing things that are going to be forgotten anyway. I think what he saw is irrelevant. What matters is the fact he cherishes those moments at all, considering he's artificial. Don't be a cynical unfeeling zoomerfag of the many.

Ayo can a nigga at least get him dick sucked before he die? Shiiiiiiiiiet pour one out for me Deckyboi

Then why is he a robot?

Checkmate, replicants

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..... men getting shot before being thrown out of a plane......

i've seen autism you people wouldn't believe

Why didn't he just take selfies?

All those memories...gone, like brothers in the wreckage

In the face of imminent death he felt compelled to pass his experiences, to leave a trace, a very human desire that he never experienced before. This caused him to speak these famous lines in a way that was clumsy, awkward, poetic and childish. Then he died. His final scene was chosen to be dissonant from his previous behavior as a cold, calculating, emotionless artificial person. In the last minutes of his life he went mostly insane and slightly human.

Attached: 1549506703196.jpg (1012x1324, 252K)

your mother... she's a big whore

And? Have you?
That's what I thought.

It's not what he saw that mattered, it's the fact that he considered it significant enough to share. His life was shit, but it was his life, and he didn't want to be forgotten. It was a very human moment.

>emotionless
it helps to watch movies before trying to analyze them.

You know what I mean. He wasn't a robot with a frozen face but he had a limited range of emotion. He was one angry boi, I'll give you that.

dude i'm double parked

Man, seeing lasers in space is serious shit, the only way youvan do that is if you're in the receiving end.

If he wanted to share it why did he want to kill deckard since an hour before?

cbeams

>Have Sex: The Movie Series

>the lack of self-awareness

The sharing idea probably kicked in when he realized he was in his dying moments.

replicope

Sneed

The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

Artists have been inspired by much less.

The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset tay-sachs diesease. I can feel the c-beams leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up roboIncel and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary deckard scenes, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for battle at stargates that was me is lost to time, only remembered by replicants.

Post the vocaroo.

MAGNETIZE MY HDD DECKARD

Google cerebrolysin

>Dude, I've seen all those sequences we were to lazy to film
>And we won't show it in the sequel either despite higher level of technology and budget

Attached: AlarmingHelplessAmericankestrel-mobile.jpg (640x266, 10K)

>robot
Are they though?

His girlfriend is more beautiful than Rachael.

Attached: darylhannah_bladerunner.jpg (584x400, 31K)

I Unironically missed thses threads. Based.

What is it what is it?