WHY THE FUCK IT SO HARD TO GET IN THE INDUSTRY!

WHY THE FUCK IT SO HARD TO GET IN THE INDUSTRY!

Attached: tenor.png (250x250, 94K)

Explain, user. I’m curious.

StaffMeUp costs a hefty price for a good subscription, local FB groups generally are quiet, media offices never respond back to me, and my state's film union is like the Illuminati or some shit and I can't figure out the number to call or address.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

What are you pursuing? Being an actor? A writer? A director? Whatever the case I’m sorry that’s happening to you. I’m curious to see if anyone on this board can relate.

Are you a nig? lmao

>BRUH WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE COCTEAU TWINS SAYIN?

just get a steady job at mcdonald's

My endgame is directing or cinematography, but I do enjoy writing. I'm trying to start low with PA work and such but it's just not as easy as like McDonalds.

Because every retard with no talent tries to make it in Hollywood. You're competing against a hundred million other people.

No I'm a white guy lol

try getting in with spike lee or the Get Out director
or try to work for BET.

they always look out for their own kind

you have to know people. I don't know what you're trying to do but you need to know people regardless. Then you have to suck their dick (figuratively 0---) and pretend theyre the greatest thing in the whole world, then they might make you a PA on a 1 season long Netflix original

I'm not starting in Hollywood, but I get what you're saying.

low barrier for entry means a surplus of labor. should have been a nuclear physicist

You should start building a portfolio or something. People don't just hire idiots out of the blue. Have you done anything? Short films? Videos? Even ads?

Either be a Jew, already have connections or suck some producer dick

you need to be in hollywood or newyork
you have to be ok with doing unpaid internships.
you have to work extra hours
suck dick. for real
convert to judaism and doors will open

>suck dick. for real
producers want to get their dicks sucked by women, not by some average guy lmao
>convert to judaism and doors will open
don't you have to be like genetically a jew for them to consider you one of their own?

join my
S E X C U L T
E
X
C
U
L
T
and i can get you work on one of the CW DC shows

Bro no lie I'm legit listening to HEBAN ERR LAS BAYGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS right now

Dying industry. Go work for Epic Games but probably too late

>Why is an industry that tens of thousands of others are trying to get into, that is also notorious for nepotism/lack of integrity, so hard to get in.

Real question here.
I wanna write for animated series. I got some scripts and books I've done and I really would like to pursue submitting these, but I really don't know what others have done to put themselves out there.
So for anyone that has been picked up, where were you discovered? Did you move out near a studio?

Attached: IMG_20190511_204430.jpg (933x660, 46K)

No one gives people chances in the new zombie economy. If you aren't born into it or EXTREMELY lucky (lottery ticket lucky) then you basically just have to start up your own thing and hope it either succeeds on its own, catches the attention of people who want to exploit your talent, and/or allows you to cross paths with people similar to yourself for networking opportunities and potentially joint projects.

bump

1. Convert to Judaism (by pretending your mother is Jewish)
2. Stop being black
3. Socially mingle with other Jews

That's how it works.