Army Dog

Just saw Army Dog, definitely not what I expected.
Why did they make this shit?

Attached: army dog.jpg (960x1440, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqZauB59cCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still waiting for Air Bud: MMA

he didn't have to execute those prisoners

army dog is a war criminal

They needed a way to relate the horrors of war to children in a way they could understand.

That being said, the director stepped over the line with the recurrent graphic flashback scenes.

the rape scene was a little gratuitous IMO. Yeah I know that it's war and everything, but did they really need to dedicate 12 minutes to that scene? I thought this was a family movie.

it wasn't rape, it was an exchange for rations because she was starving

there is a difference you dumb moralfag

I saw the trailer, isn't dog fighting illegal?

*It Ain't Me starts playing*

Attached: army dog helicopter ride.jpg (736x630, 86K)

if threatening to kill somebody unless they fuck you makes it rape, then threatening to let a captive starve to death unless they let you fuck them "army doggy style" is also rape.

Dog-on-dog is, but dog-on-man is perfectly legal. The only grey area is dog-on-man(female).

good boys will be good boys

It's just the mockbuster version of Max

youtube.com/watch?v=JqZauB59cCE

army sneed

>Smacks lips profusely

What do dogs mean by this?

Attached: 1515984572775.jpg (1117x1104, 176K)

it means he's about to lick peanut butter off your girlfriends braphole

He was just following Sergeant Parker's orders.

>that scene where army dog gets a grenade launcher
>gets frustrated that he hasn’t been able to use his weapon
>herds some women and children together
>backs off and fires several explosive rounds into them

You don't have to like the art to appreciate its message.

War is hell

yeah i found it hard when army dog had to do stress positions while his squad were getting fucking butchered
the worse part was the end when army dog had to tell the families of his squad that they've passed away but he could only bark, cry and roll over

reddit meme

Attached: DfpR0UnVQAE6TUp.jpg (860x1200, 120K)

>I stood there, fear possessing my entire being, watching as my crew violently tore through an entire village of Vietnamese. I felt God's angry eyes dwelling into my soul, disappointment and anger that I had thrown my paws into such a violent, satanic act of violence. I listened to their screams, I could taste their blood and sinew on my tongue. Out walked 2 of my platoon members, Rufus and Max. Pit and a Germ. They had one of the girls, couldn't have been more than 16. I watched them, I locked eyes with the girl as she was violently bitten and raped. She didn't fight it. I watched as my platoon members slowly killed this girl. In her eyes I saw God. And in my eyes I saw Satan sitting upon his bastardized throne of flesh and squirming gnats awaiting our souls. But like my general says, there is no God in war, right? It's a dog eat dog world, and I fully intend on staying full.
What the fuck?

>the scene at the end where Army Dog is sentenced to be put down for crimes against humanity and his body is given to some Chinamen to feast on.
What was the point of this scene?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x479, 266K)

no no. it'd show air bud dog tripping a big bully. and all the other mma fighters sarcastically go "oooOOOhhh!". air bud barks and they all gang up on him but then air bud literally flies away

Was that scene with the young Ben Parker cameo?

Attached: Ben_Parker.png (720x540, 290K)

Did anyone else think the 40 minute flamethrower sequence was too much? I heard they were splicing in real war footage.

Their budget ran out so they had to use the footage they could get

>good boy

>The "Twilight Zone Accident" was formerly considered to be the most egregious loss of life in the history of Hollywood. Actor Vic Morrow and two child actors, Myca Dinh Le and Renee Shin-Yi Chen, were decapitated by the rotor blades of a helicopter due to the irresponsible actions of director John Landis.

>Army Dog's death toll, however, dwarfed the infamous Twilight Zone episode. In 2015 three Apache helicopters armed with live rounds were instructed by director Ezra Kemp to strafe a large Cambodian village, killing 47 people and grievously injuring a further 102. The production's rumoured connections to the Cambodian human trafficking industry is said to have spared the director from any legal repercussion.

holy fuck

Attached: 1458852010553.jpg (612x792, 99K)

He never said he was gonna kill them he just wanted sex in exchange for food. Sure it's extortion for resources but I don't actually think he'd let them starve to death. Then again, he has had darker moments in the film. Doesn't matter either way since the soldiers were evacuated and the villages was napalmed anyways. I think this is the true point where army dog was REALLY having a change of heart. Didn't stop him from following orders but you could see the regret and hatred in his eyes for the rest of the movie, especially the flashforward to when he's telling his grand pups about it. There's a dead dog soldier behind those soulless eyes and it is really is impactful truly a dark, disturbing, and depressing film that can make you understand how the worst can be brought out in all of us when we're forced to do what we have to.

I honestly thought the 15 minute water boarding scene of private Connor was a bit over the top. Don’t get me started on the reoccurring use of the word “nigger” like what the fuck were they thinking. But I will give credit to the film focusing on the psychological horror of war when the Doberman masturbates on the dead body of a Vietnamese woman and the German Shepard shooting himself in the face right infront of private Connor.

The scene was only about seven minutes, but I know how you feel. Seriously felt closer to an hour , it was so horrific. I mean,I try to get it, they were under orders, but the thousand yard stare seemed so realistic and unsettling. I know it's just a movie but I don't think my life will ever feel the same.

>Don’t get me started on the reoccurring use of the word “nigger” like what the fuck were they thinking.

I don't mind hearing that word in challenging movies, but why were Casper and Grace Van Dien the only ones who said it? None of the bad guys said it, none of the black side characters said, just Casper and Grace.

When they both started shouting "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" at Army Dog for knocking over a plant pot, I had to turn the movie off.

What was your guy's favorite scene? For me it was when army dog watched the second tower get hit and realized none of his service ever mattered.

Isn't this film inspired from real life events? If so and they were just trying to be true to the events was it necessary to have so much disembodied Vietnamese children in most of the scenes. It seemed rather gratuitous unless that was the directors way of showing the true human cost of war. Either way shocking what they got away with while wining multiple academy awards as the same time.

>"Boy it sure is a dog eat dog world out there"
>"Hahahaha you said it bud-"
>soldier's head is blown apart by a sniper round mid sentence, spewing blood and brain matter all over Army Dog and also the audience in select 3D viewings
Was this fucking necessary? I brought my five year old nephew to see this shit for fuck's sake

My dog makes little woofs and whines and sometimes howls in her sleep. I wonder what she's dreaming about.

>tfw I miss Army Dog threads

Attached: kelly-wolstencroft-kevin-2.jpg (968x681, 54K)

It's really a kid's movie, but let's pretend like it was a violent war movie... le wink wink, right Redd... I mean Yea Forums.

Attached: 1550935491806.png (640x1080, 784K)

>I don't even know if I am a good boy anymore!

i stopped watching after Army Dog had one of his PTSD flashbacks and ate that little kid's face off because he thought he was Viet Cong.

ALL PITBULLS MUST FUCKING HANG

Starring Michael Vick?

you just know

Attached: 1539197593626.png (865x1337, 259K)

Who tought it would be a good idea to have mark wahllberg singing in the credits? I hope someone got fired because of that

>he didnt read the Army Dog comic