Jews in television and film

Why are they so bad at television and film? The past decade has been pretty abysmal in terms of cinema, I think the Anglos need to regain some of their strength in the industry. The subversion and blatant political activism in movies and tv now is ridiculous and destroying hollywood. Jews just cant help it, they cant simply make good movies with meaning...it is in their nature to subvert and destroy beauty. Whenever a shitty movie or tv show is made, you can guarantee a jew is directly involved.

Attached: israelflag.png (1200x873, 17K)

Fuck Jews i hope Hitler rises from the earth and transforms into a mobile gas chamber with mechanical arms that swoop up Jews Niggers and Crypto Jews to gas.

Why do you allow Jews to live in your head rent free?

Fuck off you Anti-Semetic asshole. Go back to pol.

post height and jaw

Woah i seemes to have struck a nerve with the moralfags. Im simply trying to start a conversation about the current state of jewish television amd film. Personally the only way i see anything changing for the better is if monopolies are broken and anglos are allowed to re-enter the industry. Please dont be so touchy, one might confuse you with a left winger or a tranny.

>Whenever a shitty movie or tv show is made, you can guarantee a jew is directly involved.
Not true, but the ones like Kubrick are a rare breed.

Attached: Barry Lyndon (1).png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>Woah i seemes to have struck a nerve with the moralfags. Im simply trying to start a conversation about the current state of jewish television amd film. Personally the only way i see anything changing for the better is if monopolies are broken and anglos are allowed to re-enter the industry. Please dont be so touchy, one might confuse you with a left winger or a tranny.

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Ah yes the Height and Jaw. The only things Jews value besides Subversion and Kikery. Fuck you faggot go castrate yourself

Fucking based

You should kill yourself for backing up the global elite. Are you some sort of paid shill or do you do this for free, fucking loser?

They insist upon themselves

did I strike a nerve there fatty?

I personally think that women are the problem, not Jews.

>OY VEY THIS GOY IS CALLING US OUT, BETTER CALL HIM A SOYY BOY, EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
Hi JIDF

post your foreskin

Why are you posting the Israeli Flag. Based Israeli's gave us the best Trashy B-Movies thru the Cannon Group. Motherfucker Death Wish II and Chuck Norris films.

Americans Jews are to blame.

>get so triggered you call people anti semites and tell them to post thejr height and jaw
>d-did i strike a nerve?
Found the retarded kike

Check your moms phone there's a few pics of it saved

the men should be barred from finance and directing, the women can still act but only if they are thick and milky and look white

kick jews from hollywood and import more italians

>Why are they so bad at television and film?
Whaaaat!? 89% of all actors in movies, and shows are Jewsih tho. Everyone else is just an easily replaced puppet.

Attached: Miss Me Yet.jpg (1147x863, 330K)

Jews enable women. They are a matriarchy.

Lel

literally and unironically seething. day of the locker soon nerd

leatherdick jews got triggered

Jews tend to work behind the scenes rather than on screen.

Attached: just an asian man eating a doughnut.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Friendly reminder its now anti semetic to critise the ethnostate of Israel

Attached: 13475056353538.png (479x576, 113K)

>y-you mad nerd?
>d-day of the locker
I can tell youre a massive low t pussy

will still be illegal after muslims replace the jewish population?

ya boilin little man

His mom circumsized you and took photos of it to humiliate your cucked jew ass xD

zoomer "banter"

>ya boilin little man

Attached: numale.jpg (706x521, 43K)

Attached: yaseethe.jpg (488x271, 44K)

Let's stop this, guys. There are good and bad people of every race, ethnicity and religion. Please don't take things out on some random Jewish anons. It's not their fault that there are lots of Jews and even White Christians/Atheists who want to destroy everything beautiful in the world.

this was kinda fun to imagine.

>OY VEY THIS GOY DABBED ON ME I BETTER CALL HIM A ZOOMER XD
based schizo kike

keep boilin boilin boilin boilin
keep boilin boilin boilin boilin

Attached: 15236899.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Jysk mods deleting all redpilled threads and may be working for the Zioplex.

I don't hate Jews, it's the opposite. I love them. They are my family. Some of my best friends are Israeli Jews. Understand that all throughout our history, Jews have been persecuted by their own rabbis and people. Nobody has treated the Jews worse than their fellow Jews.

When Christianity began, it started with the Jews and Israelites in Judea, as the Jewish rabbis and priests began slaughtering any Jew who dare question what the Jewish authorities said. Had it not been for the Jews in Judea, sacrificing their lives for Jesus, Europe never would have become Christian. Today, the Jews are still enslaved by the lies passed down by their families, rabbis, and traditions.