A new interview with Dan Aykroyd on his UFO and paranormal beliefs and some show biz

A new interview with Dan Aykroyd on his UFO and paranormal beliefs and some show biz lastpodcastnetwork.com/blog/2019/6/19/side-stories-dan-aykroyd

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 12.38.04 PM.png (868x870, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm35xjrHQYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you imagine eating Thanksgiving dinner with this guy? it's probably the coziest family you'll ever meet but i have no idea.

I think Dan is one of those high functioning autists. Like he's both legit genius intelligence but also completely insane.

I dont drink but Id drink vodka with him and talk about aliens. The dude knows his stuff. This episode is great so far

reminder that aliens are humans from the future who have mastered space/time (but i repeat myself) and humanity is alone in the universe

I showed him a picture of ghost I took at a liquor store and he told me to fuck off

His crystal skull vodka is unironically good.

Ghost? Like the radio host?

Henry: plebeian
Marcus: contrarian
Benjamin Kissel: Patrician

>Wouldn't ya love to smoke a greenie with a grey?

Based Dan

I love all the boys. Henry makes me laugh a lot

Doesn't he believe that aliens don't reveal themselves because of 9/11?

For me it's Dragnet

>and humanity is alone in the universe

Humanity can't be alone in the universe, shit's too big. Of course, if by "alone" you mean there are no other sapient and sentient life capable of a civilization (at least currently active), now that's much more possible.

Also, alien visitors are a product of an overly eager imagination, and time travel most likely is not possible.

Ufos are actually ghosts.

ghosts are actually demons, the priest said so

this but literally unironically

All of time is happening at once and Ghosts are just tears showing that

Demons are actually psychic artifacts projected by Reptilians

I'm at work so I can't listen, but please tell me Henry asks him about Nothing But Trouble.

They talk about it for a good while

Maybe in some instances, but it doesn't account for all instances.

Everything surrounding him and his "scene" is top cringe
Chevy
Belushi
Ramis
Candy
Their whole act is garbage.

Why are they so evasive? We're not ready for the ayyylmaopill or what

Why don't you explain the finer points of rocket science to a chimp?

>Henry: plebeian
>Marcus: contrarian
Dogshit tier.

>Benjamin Kissel: Patrician
Wholesome tier.

I remember being an underaged fag that liked Henry.

>Why are they so evasive?
Because they are intrinsically evil, they do all their deeds in the shadows and refuse to do it in the open. Don't trust their lies.

Fuck yeah, I'm going to get high as fuck and listen once my boss leaves for the night

>We're just shit flinging chimps to them
Cool

Attached: when the novichok works.jpg (553x552, 151K)

What an awful 'pinion

Reptilians are actually an alien race.... who are ghosts.

I wish LPotL would do more ghosts. They haven't done a ghost subject in like 100 episodes. I think Enfield Poltergeist was the last one

:(

Reptillians are just ancient earthlings that evolved from dinosaurs. They were here first. Mankind was a mammalian rat hiding in an underground burrow while they lived in globe spanning cities.

Im listening to Atonishing Legends Sallie house series and I never get scared of ghosts and this shit is fucking scaring me especially with the photos on their site. They got an EVP

Oh shit, gotta check that out.

Nah, that's what they want for you to believe, reptilians are alien ghosts.

>Sallie house

Literally a tourist trap.

It is part of tourism now, but shit still happens and something big happened to the host on this show. And the other two owners before they left.

>ywn see dan aykroyd perform in concert as elwood blues while blasted on heroin
I'm so jealous of my parents for getting to see them

I actually went there thanks to a retarded aunt who believes in such bullshit. A $150 tour to visit an old house and listen to a made up story. There was a person in the group that claimed was feeling stuff and it was so painfully obvious that it was a plant. Come the fuck on.

>a wild materialist appears

The people making up bullshit to make money off retards are the materialists, bro.

Go take a walk in Antarctica without the right materials, see how far spiritualism gets you.

>I remember being an underaged fag that liked Henry.
He’s just doing recycled Patton Oswalt stuff, which I like.

>Does he treat all traffic violators this graciously?
>Only the ones he takes special interest in, like bankers
Is Dan redpilled?

Attached: Dennis NBT.jpg (432x432, 44K)

paranormal events are rendering issues in the simulation

Attached: matrix-code[1].jpg (968x681, 62K)

Last Podcast on the Left is fucking terrible. I know those faggots spam shit here. If you're in his thread just stop

Fucking Reddit homos
This post cast is fucking terrible kys

i wish Aykroyd was allowed to make more movies where he had 100% creative control. this movie is a goddamn classic!

Attached: dan-aykroyd-nothing-but-trouble.png (500x340, 171K)

That reminds me. Picked up some bloody mary mix and I got another bottle of Crystal Head Vodka to try it with.

Attached: Dan-Aykroyd-crystal.jpg (1149x1501, 372K)

I still don't understand why his nose turned into a dick for a few quick cuts and then went back to normal.

those hosts are fucking annoying

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Best Ghost Buster
He also gave us Psi Factor
youtube.com/watch?v=tm35xjrHQYU
Fucking Comfy show

I love that movie

Attached: NBTDM.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Based Ben and his literal Nazi war criminal grandfathers

I like them but understand

Because if they do exist, it’s highly likely that FTL travel is still impossible and will be for a very long time. Consider the fact that our Galaxy is roughly 200,000 light years wide. Andromeda Galaxy is 2 Million Light Years away. It’s very likely that our electromagnetic footprint is so faint that our signals are not yet detectable by distant advanced lifeforms.

Fuck yeah last pod is the best. Im so glad the book is finally fucking finished.

Yep.

Attached: 5296536-3761680466-F0HHW.jpg (620x620, 41K)

The first human made radio signals strong enough to reach another planet in the Milky Way Galaxy and still be coherent were generated in the 1950's (assuming that planet had comparable receiving antennas). If that is the case they would have received the signals in the 1960's.

t. Faggot.
It's Reddit garbage for idiots.

probably not, inverse square law limits most terrestrial signals to roughly our solar system region.

Listen to the Astonishing Legends ep. They won’t ever shut up about how much it has affected them after.

We know, the us vice president is one of them

nah, all three have their strengths and they have a great dynamic together.

Continue contributing to Yea Forums where all the cool people go.

For vodka it really is. I'm not big on clear alcohol personally, I'm more of a bourbon man myself.

Most signals yes as they are meant for Earth receivers. Post refers to SETI, both received and transmitted.

I liked the Betz sphere episodes. Can't believe I listened to a 4-hr-show about a metal or whatever it was ball

>36 IDs
Yeah this is spam. Fuck this gay podcast