No miniseries of the Romanov Execution yet

>no miniseries of the Romanov Execution yet
Ah, come on HBO, i want my tragedy kino.

Attached: 800px-Russian_Imperial_Family_1913.jpg (799x707, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kv_H5hEGQfU?t=467
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Bloch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Alexei

You know why there hasn't been any right? Same reason why there aren't many popular movies about mid 30s Ukraine. hush hush

The closest thing is Anastasia 1997 and it hints that Rasputin did it

I-I d-d-don't know what you mean.

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 13K)

>Same reason why there aren't many popular movies about mid 30s Ukraine. hush hush
Unironically what the fuck are you talking about? HBO just made a show about Chernonybl and the clusterfuck that was the Soviet Bureaucracy

It will never happened because everyone who was responsible for execution of Romanovs was jews.

>he didn't get
Good goy.

>no miniseries of the establishing of the f3d
Ah, come on HBO, I want my tragedy kino.

Attached: wilson.jpg (542x282, 36K)

>trusting bolsheviks not to murder you
why didn't they just go into exile?

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'd assume they had a false sense of security andor someone betrayed them.

They was arrested before bolsheviks came to power.

You're a retard dude how are le evil jews preventing anti-Commie kino from being made despite HBO just making a whole mini series about it?

No jews were involved in the Chernobyl incident you autistic fuck, in the Romanov's execution all the killers were jews.

There's a few. Nicholas and Alexandra is good, also the Russian one below is good but it's a pain to find subtitles.

The execution scene in Romanovy: Ventsenosnaya semya:

youtu.be/kv_H5hEGQfU?t=467

Although I doubt any film will ever depict the execution in its full brutality.

The execution of the Romanovs was completely botched and involved needless pain and horror. It took over 20 minutes for them to die, when it should have taken seconds. Ironically, the horror and needless pain was inflicted on the daughters, wife, teenage son, and servants--not the tsar, who died immediately because everyone aimed at him instead of their designated targets.

>After the first shots, I saw Alexei frozen in his chair, and his ashen face was covered with his father's blood as he sat there, unmoving in terror. One of the younger daughters died when she was shot in the back. Comrade Ermakov finished off a daughter by stabbing her in the chest over and over, and I remember Comrade Yurovsky shooting Tatiana in front of me; her head seemed to explode in a shower of blood and brains. The scene was sickening: the room was chaos, with blood and body fluids and brains all over the floor, and several comrades got sick at the sight.

However, it was not over yet. Anastasia and Maria survived the 20-something minute execution and had to be finished off outside.

>But Anastasia was still alive, and Marie, too, for as their bodies were carried to a Fiat truck that stood waiting in the courtyard, first one, then the other, suddenly sat up, coughing blood, moaning, screaming. They were outside now, and the men couldn’t shoot them; the bayonets came out, slashing through the air, but the knives struck the hidden jewels. And so someone grabbed a rifle, turned it around, and hammered away at the barely conscious faces, driving the wooden stock down again and again and again. Battered into silence, choking on splintered bone and shattered teeth, drowning in her own blood - this was how Anastasia died.

1 (one) of the killers was Jewish in the Romanov assassination retard

I have a long running maladpative daydream where Im an american spy overseas when the revolution kicks off and I sneak the family out of the country and marry the eldest daughter

Attached: 1481527536338.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Attached: 1555106576178.jpg (1051x1501, 565K)

you're in luck, there's like 4-5 novels with that similar plot. though they're usually a Russian who sneaks em out.

>*Henry Cabot Lodge dabbing on your treaty*

That was late Soviet Union. Early Soviet Union was infested with Jewish tricks

>sir, the people want a representative government like they have in other parts of Europe

>well, okay then, organise the elections jeeves

>sir the representatives are passing laws

>it's ok I have a veto so they have no real power lol

>uh sir they are saying ur an asshole

>I don't like this duma, imma dissolve it, let's have new elections

>repeat 4 times, some duma only open for like 12 days, changes rules of who can vote and shiet to rig it so the people that support him can win but even they criticise him

>wtf why are people violently rising up against me, I only made peaceful change impossible :(

Attached: 1558207971534.jpg (1556x2222, 2.53M)

Anyone who takes side with a jew is automatically one of them. It's like a plague.

Also, the man who ordered the assassination was a jew.

Attached: 1560912922247.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>Early Soviet Union was infested with Jewish tricks
That Stalin purged almost entirely. In fact he would've kept on purging them but died see the doctor's plot

>the eldest
Pleb.

You are a young revolutionary and they task you with the execution of the royal cunny, what to do?

>Anyone who takes side with a jew is automatically one of them
I take it you apply the same rule to Hitler who took the side of a number of Jews throughout his life such as his childhood doctor right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Bloch

>The 66-year-old Bloch then wrote a letter to Hitler asking for help and was as a consequence put under special protection by the Gestapo. He was the only Jew in Linz with this status. Bloch stayed in his house with his wife undisturbed until the formalities for his emigration to the United States were completed. Without any interference from the authorities, they were able to sell their family home at market value, highly unusual with the distress sales of emigrating Jews at the time. Moreover, they were allowed to take the equivalent of 16 Reichsmark out of the country; the usual amount allowed to Jews was a mere 10 Reichsmark.[5]

To make it more plausible, you're in the czech legion, you're sent ahead of the train convoy to sneak into Tobolsk before the Bolsheviks realize what's happening. You break Nicky and his family out of imprisonment, you link up with the convoy and make a mad dash for Vladivostock (killing Kolchak along the way) and then you deliver Nicky to the court of George V. In thanks he makes you a Duke and lets you marry your choice of the daughters.

Rasputin was literally and unironically a good guy.

>implying i'm a Hitlerfag.
KEK

Also, not an argument.

Attached: 1560913733818.png (1199x1024, 264K)

Or you could just be one of the sympathetic guards who wasn't replaced by Yurovsky & co, plotting with your compatriots to help at least the daughters and (probably) Alexei escape. Take them to a remote village until you can arrange to sneak them out of the country. You'll feel torn between following them and returning to mother Russia, but that's to be expected.

I never suggested you were I'm just asking you if Hitler "took side with the jews" in your mind

is it just me or was rasputin the only interesting member of this gang? of it weren't for him would the revolution even have happened?

The botched Rasputin murder episode would be kino

>Prince Felix Youssoupoff invited Rasputin to a party at his palace. He was lead to the cellar for dinner, where he was served Madiera wine and cakes, both poisoned with potassium cyanide. Rasputin kept eating and drinking the fare that should have killed him many times over, remarking only "Yes, my head is heavy and I’ve a burning sensation in my stomach.”

>His assassins decided to take a more direct approach and shot him near the heart. He slumped back at first, only to open his eyes and attack Yusopov, chasing the prince into the courtyard where the final showdown took place.

>The killers shot four more rounds into Rasputin, which seemed to do the trick. But, since the religious leader seemed immune to death, they bundled his body in linen and dumped it in the icy Neva river.

Attached: file.png (556x800, 814K)

based

Another thing I just found through googling it some more
>The autopsy report listed hypothermia from the freezing water as Rasputin's cause of death.

This dude just would not die.

Attached: file.png (480x480, 203K)

I have a novel in the works ware Anastasia crawls out of the grave and is trained in magic by Baba Yoga and fights Russian mythic monsters

load of horseshit written to make the murderers seem like heroes. in an interview with his grand daughter she says he never would have eaten sugary tea cakes because of an assassination attempt years earlier where he wad stabbed in the stomach. they just popped him in the head and made up a story about how he was some unkillable monster. faggots

Would be kino if directed by Rolland Emmerich.

Has there ever been a what if WW2 story about it the Tsar's family surviving and the Russian civil war turning into a world war as western Europe tries to stop the reds?

Гoлoдoмop

>Oh, you wan't to marry her? Really? But she's, you know... Really?

This. There was only one tragedy in eastern Europe in the twentieth century and don't you forget it.

I outlined and started years ago I had never heard of hellboy other then the name, they stole a lot of my ideas and replace all the chicks

Really it came to be in 2002 when i fell asleep in the theater watching the roller ball remake and it Rebecca Romin Noodles dressed as Blade and i thought she should rather be fight monsters.

In my dream in the theater her team had the code named Black Widow, Brown Recluse and Tarantula (the histutire Cuban girl)

Attached: MV5BMjI3MTExMzAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAyOTY2NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 101K)

>Nicky's back
>Back again
>Nicky's back
>Tell a friend

Attached: 1555184446738.jpg (773x1216, 171K)

*starve you*

Attached: 59c9138a85600a38003b3bc0.jpg (1915x1273, 652K)

All of the murderers of the Tsar's family were Jews. And Jews still despise the Tsar, good luck getting financing for any film/show that portrays the family in any kind of positive light

>No jews were involved in the Chernobyl incident
>Turbine control senior engineer Igor (((Kirschenbaum)))

>All of the murderers of the Tsar's family were Jews
source?

Jesus

>killing the worst tsar ever
>tragedy

Attached: 1347533177518.png (355x362, 207K)

Didn't they just make a fucking show about this? One of the episodes shows you like 90% of this through acting and possible time travel twilight zone shit.

Hmm... I wonder who's behind this post.

Adam driver Rasputin kino when? I saw him on Broadway not long ago. Guys got chops

>/pol/
>using sources

It wasn't a whole 'fucking show about this.' It was a few minutes from an episode of American Horror Story: Apocalypse.

Adam Driver was born to play Yagoda

Attached: 1912_genrich_jagoda_kartei_orchrana.jpg (800x668, 822K)

If you want a tragedy kino, how about one that covers the fall of Thomas Sankara (Burkina Faso's communist leader)

People say communism has never worked, but Burkina Faso was looking pretty good until France decided they wanted their colony back.

Attached: WEB_PHOTO_SANKARA2_14102015.jpg (1024x669, 427K)

>implying Anastasia didn't survive and become a love interest for Yul Brynner

Attached: MV5BYTdkZTVmYTctNmRkNi00YmQwLTk2MTYtNTkyNTQ0YWExM2JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1NTYyMjg@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,6 (630x1200, 113K)

seems more like adam driver is yagoda

created by Dan and Dave so they can do their whole Red Wedding thing again, maybe that will excite them enough to hire better writers and do it justice

>n*igger
No, thank you.

post height and jaw