youtube.com/watch?v=NJW_av0PQXM
youtube.com/watch?v=gfh40Hy8dUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*STOMP* *STOMP*
CLAP
*STOMP* *STOMP*
CLAP

Sing wagie sing

NOOO not like that wagey! More heart please?

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-095139.png (2048x1143, 1.84M)

honestly heart-breaking

>t. wagie

The singing means they're happy!

>Am I gonna find this on YouTube?
>Of course!
Fucking hilarious

Attached: images_2.jpg (179x282, 8K)

is that uncle paul filming?

nope, just a NEET with a heart

the absolute state of wagies

Attached: 1558512202892.png (1653x1023, 875K)

Last time!

the wagie is pathetic. but seriously, imagine being the guy behind the camera
>I WANT A SONG
holy christ i can just imagine what utterly disgusting person, but appearance wise and personality, could say that line with that delivery. You can just tell the cameraman was a huge pussy about it and had to work himself up to ask for a song because he's such a coward, but on the other hand, when he finally does it, he can barely contain his giddiness that he's about to make these people suffer and ridicule them on the internet. Human garbage

no this is not pasta, i actually typed this out because i cant get over how he delivered that line. christ almighty

Attached: 1513315739215.jpg (538x960, 54K)

The camera guarantees he won’t get rejected or (deservedly) beaten as well. He is both a scum sucker and a coward. It’s good to see like minded anons on this Tibetan Basketweaving Board.

okay, okay, now sing you little songbirds. entertain me.

Attached: guffaw.png (250x237, 101K)

t. absolutely butt blasted wagies

The only song I’ll sing is the eulogy I’ll give at your funeral after your mysterious death.

I honestly wouldn't mind this job since
1. I'm a singer
2. get to work inside with air conditioning near freezers
3. free ice cream

hellooooooo future suicide hotline customers!

Have sex.

No, no, little wagies... to the beat. Here, I shall clap for you, and you shall sing for me.
*clap*
*clap*

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yo that cat ain't lookin' right.

literally proud of being a failure. its the one consistent thing i can draw on that i see on this website that separates the actual scum who think everyone is like them from the regular people who just enjoy the website.
>b-but youre hear youre in the same boat
keep telling yourself that.

Why does capitalism like to crush the little man like that? Forced labor seems a better alternative, at least it's somewhat more honorable

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

That's not the planned song I want you to sing wagie

on your knees, wagie

Attached: dhs3.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

Hey you're a singer? Can you give a little tune?

you're offbeat wagie! you gotta try better than that if you want your pay wagie!

Attached: 08758abe2bff0767de45c4cac6b7ccc4b.jpg (250x250, 6K)

If you want your pennies you'll have to sing just a PITCH higher, dear wagie!

Attached: laughter.png (500x495, 280K)

Why should they be forced to sing? If I was in their shoes I would flat out say no

Attached: 1560052740137.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

they can't afford shoes

They’re on camera and the man behind it says it will be on YouTube. To not do so could make them liable to disciplinary action.

>oh so what do you do for work user
>nothing I just sit and collect welfare just like the niggers I shit talk about being leeches.

>uhhh ok why?
>hurrr hurrrrr because I don’t want to take part in a society that shuns men like me
>but you’re fine taking other people’s money
>yeah so I can have more ME time, you know, posting online and acting like I’m exercising or doing something to improve myself when in reality I’m jus a fucking loser slob moaning and bitching on Siberian seal clubbing forums

the easiest demographic on this website to trigger. they WILL NOT stop responding to me. go ahead, prove me right

Attached: 1423279705437.jpg (398x409, 46K)

Hurts to see it.

If you ride a bike on anything above a 25 mph road you deserve a bullet

he's got the whole world *CLAP* *STOMP* in his hands
he's got the whole world in his hands *CLAP* *STOMP*

Attached: 1505421779125.png (808x805, 787K)

Welfare? I go to college on my parents' dime you dumb nigger. It's the ultimate comfy experience, filling my head with knowledge I'll never need, for FREE.

People on neetbux contribute by spending money and fueling the economy

Imagine living off scraps from the state like a hermit lmao

>still doesn’t “improve” himself with the spare time he has

>being proud of wasting your parent’s money

Dude just listen to yourself. Does that sound normal?

Anyone else find themselves weirdly caring less about money when they don't have a job? Don't get me wrong, I'm living with my parents either way, but since I quit my job I just find myself way less jew-ey with my savings. It's strange.

Attached: tnkyn.png (445x500, 19K)

that's money that you wont be getting when they die you moron. bravo

sounds like someone is upset they work all day while I spend all day getting high, jacking off, and playing vidya. Sometimes I even take a nap.

Wow, you're pretty good :)

Well its the customer that wants to degrade their fellow man.

Ok wagie

Nope. Run my own business and only have to come in 2 days a week if that. You’re the same guy posting the gosling memes and whining about why you can’t get laid

No most people have some kind of drive, even most NEETs go stir crazy from that kind of lifestyle. Go on /r9k/ and ask all the 30+ NEETs how their day is going

Is that what he sings in the video? Id do the wreck of the edmund fitz gerald

type something relatively short and I'll upload to vocaroo

Wtf i do all that and have a job. Apply yourself neet

He’ll realize it when the panic sets in when he’s hitting 30 with no life accomplishments whatsoever

>Wagie
If I drive 15 on a highway and force everyone to go around me I'm an asshole, unless I'm on a bike apparently. Fuck cyclists, this isn't fucking Paris, get a car.

Attached: 1468944734127.gif (500x484, 513K)

t. butthurt millennial snowflake

Lubriderm and playarts kai are a very small part of economic activity

my life would be complete if his name was chuck

cold stone employees have to sing you a little song if they get tipped

>get a car
They're riding the bike because they're literally too poor, NEETbux don't give you much at all

>Lubriderm
>mfw American NEETS have no foreskin

Attached: 1430713403949.gif (500x278, 1021K)

subtle

There is a huge Cold Stone in midtown Manhattan and when you tip everyone dances and sings and they're all really really good. Its actually pretty cool.

Do tthey get to pick the song?

What is this meme? I have foreskin and always use lubrication, why would you not?

I fail to see how serving shitty food to people is contributing to society

hello friend I would like the source of that plz

stoya

still haven't seen the original of this. anyone sauce me?

you're probably a piratechad like me. as long as mummy and daddy pay for internet and food, i'm golden.

Because the fat faggot who’s buying food at some shithole fast food place isn’t going to move his disgustingly overweight body to the kitchen and make it himself

Most people who work have some extra income for a nice ice cream treat occasionally and I thank them for their service. I know an occasional $5 expenditure is a big deal to a NEET but not a working Chad

Just sing. It doesn't matter what it is. I just want to hear your voice.

Seething wagie, it's all mine when I die anyway and being a student is a great way to meet girls and go to parties. Best part is I don't have to worry about waking up the next morning like a wagie, I sleep in with the girl I went home with ;)

Based working chad treating himself and supporting the economy

AYYOOO!!!!

Attached: walmart manager.jpg (635x433, 35K)

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

Attached: ripsave - The passengers on this airplane - 84f34c54373b4c488c679bc2b3dc45dc.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

Let’s be real here. We all know you don’t have sex. You don’t have to lie even if it’s anonymous bud

I've been living on savings for 2 years now. Used to be a Bitcoin milionaire but lost most of it on Bitcoins.

they make money for themselves and input money into the economy.

You are MOST amusing when you pretend to be SMUG my dear! Here, your penny

Attached: blush.jpg (432x358, 22K)

LOUDER WAGIE, LOUDER
youtube.com/watch?v=G6a-l_L-pDQ

>pan up
>all sandniggers
kek

>niggers

Attached: 49601e4a419c53f8ee58e8269f68ad27.jpg (808x606, 54K)

it's a dying job that won't be necessary in the next 10 years at most. already most restaurants have touch screen kiosks

>M-m-mr. Bossman, can I please have a tiny fraction of your earnings to spend on useless consumer products? I'll be a good wagie all year, promise!

>poo in flew

I fell for the Link meme on /biz/ I just wish I bought more

>took enough time between posting that he forgot to reply two other times
good work mr samefag, but not good enough

That generous NEET deserves that song and dance considering he probably spent half his monthly pittance on the ice cream and the tip

is this the beautiful western culture pol keeps telling me about?

I used to be a waitress. The tips were actually pretty nice but everything else was lousy. Glad I went back to school.

Why not just get a real job?

get back in the cagie, wagie! tick tock, and TIME is MONEY :)

Attached: sorry wagie.png (422x173, 61K)

Jesus, just checked the price. /biz/ has got to be full of millionaires now... fucking hell.. I never fell for the meme sadly.

Uhhhh...wagie?
WAAAAAGGIIIEEEEE!?!?!??
Now that I've got your attention...
I was just thinking... I don't remember giving you permission to talk.
Wouldn't want Mr.Goldberg to hear about this, would ya?
*ahem*
Start singing, wagie... Gotta get those shekels...
*STOMP*
*CLAP*
*STOMP**STOMP*
*CLAP*

it's a plane full of niggers

LET THEM IN

>he thinks a screenshot means anything
okay sir, that's enough. back to reddi.t

Irony, the post

Just came to laugh at you and see you're still going

Literally how do you not wage cuck? I'm wage cucking and the pay is alright and i'm trying to save up money to invest more in stocks and try and get a living off of it but how else? Are all you guys just day traders?

DESIGNATED SHITTING PLANES

will the real slim wagie please stand up
I repeat
will the real slim wagie please stand up
we're gonna have a problem

no you idiot, they live off their parents or are on welfare. only a very, very small minority are actually financially independent. Theyre literally just welfare leeches

even better for me, I'm an ausfag and our dollar has weakened massively vs the USD since I bought in
fucking hell, should've put my savings into it

>okay sir
That's damn right wagie, that is how you shall address me. Now go clean up the spill in aisle 3, I have a few more candy packages to sample here. Don't worry, I'll definitely buy them this time. I won't spill 'em over the floor like last time ;)

Attached: supreme laugh.png (500x913, 230K)

capitalism only works if you have people who buy shit they don't need

and when that slows down you just import more people

oh, then everyone in this thread get cancer lol

>waitress
>implying

>still replying with the same thing and pictures from the same folder

They're trolling, welfare users or living with mommy/daddy.

>Are all you guys just day traders?
lmao imagine being on Yea Forums and asking this seriously

Oh sorry I didn't mean to upset the virgins in the thread, I should have said server.

i legit don't. i think living that way is fun for a month but it becomes unbelievably boring it's actually kind hellish. to wake up with absolutely no purpose is not something i enjoy. i don't get how people can live like that without any shame.
>inb4 angry wagie
i'm a chemical engineer, my work is awesome.

>Are all you guys just day traders?
yes, i bought some cryptocurrency like 2 years ago

Own my own business champ. Think I saw you slither in before while mumbling and handing me a crumpled resume.
Don’t call me I’ll call you ;)

because you have no expenses and aren't financially independent.

>tfw there are people who have to work these jobs their entire life

I would honestly rather choose death

Attached: 2aa639d4dbb3dce9b5643ba9.jpg (633x758, 127K)

>all these seething wage cucks trying to come up with reasons why they work from 9 to 5
>some of them even larping as being a small shot business owner
made me laugh good
alright now SING FOR ME WAGIE

My parents give me all the money I want. When I finally decide to wagecuck my dad will hire me to do whatever in his company

They all live with their parents still or on Gov autismbux, don't let them fool you into thinking they're day traders

What do you want him to do, go to work?

Dilate, tranny.

vocaroo.com/i/s0r5PCDAUmYU

i worked in a lab doing cool physics experiments while i lived off the extra money i got from my scholarship that allowed me to go to a four year college for free. i then acquired a starting job as an engineer at northrop grumman that pays 80k/year with quite a lot of benefits, where I will work on other cool stuff, have every other friday off, and start with 3 weeks paid vacation plus 12 days company shutdown vacation for the christmas holidays.
you neets are so fucking mad

>this much cope
Not everyone’s a talentless loser like you champ. Like I said, don’t call me I’ll call you ;)

I'm like that but that's because there's nothing I want to buy. I don't care about phones or expensive clothes. I don't have a car or need one. I have a home gym and a decent PC. All I need money for is food and I'm covered there for now.

Daydreaming AGAIN, wagie? Don't get too worked up, remember, gotta get up bright and early tomorrow, eh? Hey, maybe you can skip your daily shower and wake up a quarter hour later - besides, 4:00 AM is so humane, you should be thankful to Mr.Shekelberg he's so easy on you. But hey, I'm wasting away your precious few hours of free time you get, wagie, why don't you go sleep? After all, bossman needs you brighteyed and bushy tailed for your 16 hours of work tomorrow. And remember, wagecuck, another day, another dollar!

Now do it again but take the dick out of your mouth this time.

How do NEETs cope with the fact that wagies can easily become NEETs but you never even have the option of improving yourself with no work history?

You better believe the wagie life isn't worth it because it's probably already out of ready for you

Attached: 1552947733412.jpg (480x479, 28K)

Why do wagies seethe so hard at neet BVLLS? It's fucking hilarious how they, out of nowhere, start to recite their life achievements as if anyone cares, fucking lol

Attached: 1523699207940.png (508x610, 21K)

dude... like how does that happen? how do people just shit on a toilet seat and not feel fucking weird? how does that even happen

It was the same when I had a job too though.

You’ve never done anything of note in your life.

Improve in what way?

I'll never sing again

Attached: 1560936007373.png (1809x1231, 49K)

>Getting disciplined for not humiliating yourself on camera
>"Goy since you didn't sing like a good little wagie, we are taking a percent of your paycheck as punishment"
I can't imagine that happening

Attached: 1560129978508.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Improving yourself physically, improving your social skills, you know....
so you don’t make another fucking gosling meme thread whining about how you can’t get laid
>I-I get laid!!!!!
Lmao

That's cool as I don't really intend to do anything of note. I have inherent value regardless of arbitrary achievements

Attached: images (17).jpg (210x240, 8K)

STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP

Attached: 1556886520849.jpg (700x711, 99K)

LOL I’m sure you do pal. I’m sure you do.

>NEET's face when he realizes his life is over the moment his parents decide they have had enough

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

And why would I want to get laid? That's just gross and animalistic.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO WAGIE!!! FROM THE TOP!!!

>becoming a wagie
>improvement
Does not compute!

Attached: lxsNpXL_d.jpg (402x402, 13K)

project harder wagie
now maybe do a little humming and tone with it too

Wow, that was pretty good. I'm the user who requested it by the way.

Looks like le wagie face when he's laid off after not doing the dance with enough enthusiasm

you guys know you have to tip with every song right?
so each time you ask for another song you have to give them more money

>mfw wagies taxes pay for my NEET lifestyle

Attached: the pepster.jpg (820x991, 293K)

I WANT A SONG

I'm paying them back the taxes they pay to me to make them do the wagie dance
I can go all night long wagie your next paycheck has me covered

Again, but with more passion this time

this is what neets literally believe

How many neetbux do American neets recieve? What are the requirements?

Cope

So close to getting based digits

What is this from?

I believe the human life has value, crazy ain't it.

Attached: c1sEDv6_d.jpg (300x300, 8K)

personal gifts aren't taxed so you're giving them free money

Pathetic isn’t it?

You have to either have some crippling disability, or pretend to have, which is difficult to do convincingly. All the "NEET's" laughing at you in this thread are just 22 year olds living with their parents while pretending to go out on job interviews every couple of days

I have a low ranking but comfortable enough salary job that I pretty much got through nepotism because my uncle is a middle manager at the company

>how do you not wagecuck?
>well, I wage cuck
Based retard

>spics serving you ice cream

How are you even supposed to enjoy it at that point?

You guys know that's part of their job working at Coldstone right?

Its jewish globalist culture where the corporation you work for takes over the roles of family and community.

This. I want a strong white man scooping the best flavor, vanilla, and frozen with ease from his big, strong arms. As it should be.

Meant to reply to

>eating at Outback for my birthday
>waitress is lazy and rude, a stereotypical roastie
>cuck step dad and mom just go along with it
>ask her to refill my tea
>takes her sweet time
>tell her she better step up if she wants a tip
>she gives me a really dirty look
>comes back 20 min later with my food
>my prime rib is well done
>tell her to take it back and cook me a new one
>my mom tries to say it's not a big deal
>I was already mad but this pushed me over the limit
>order the waitress to get me another prime rib or I will lose it
>she scoffs and actively avoids our table for 30 min
>comes back with a fresh plate of prime rib
>it looks fantastic. Beautiful marbling, medium rare, well seasoned
>see bubbles in the puddle formed by steak juice and melted butter
>immediately stand up on my booth and scream at the top of my lungs accusing her of spitting in my food
>she is mortified and on the verge of tears
>my parents try to calm me down
>I'm screaming louder at this point calling her every curse word I know
>I jumped down off the booth and shoved my finger in her cunt face and just screamed "YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!" over and over
>the whole restaurant is silent except for my screaming and her muffled crying
>eventually some male staff come over and try to pull me away
>try to kick them away, they get mad
>explain that she spit in my food and I want the manager
>the manager (another roastie, no wonder that place sucked) arrives and says I have to calm down or leave
>I'm irate at this point, I started screaming about our waitress spitting in my food
>starts giving me some bs about how i'm being too aggressive and shes going to call the cops if I lunge at her again
>use my whole arm to knock everything off our table and storm out
>my parents were apologizing and trying to make excuses while I was outside screaming at customers going in and out and how she spit in my food
>cuck step dad actually paid for our food
>screamed at them on the way home

Attached: 1528956823619.png (789x750, 18K)

user, you DO know what a salary is, right? I think it might be you who's the retard here

>tfw work as an EMT
>My job is actually challenging and extremely rewarding, always having new experiences and am not slaving away in an office
>Actually have useful irl skills I can take anywhere
Don't even care that the pay is shitty desu. I'm really happy with my job

Attached: 1476399712235.gif (248x203, 154K)

Nice loss edit

Wage cucking is living paycheck to paycheck in retail or fast food. Calling everyone a wage cuck makes you the based retard.

>Human life has inherent value , just not enough value that I would do something for someone else on any level whatsoever
Typical NEET attitude

I want a sawwwuuuuung.

EVERBODY GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!

WE WANT A GOOD SAWWWWWWWWUNNNNGGG

Boomers will pay for what they have done.

Attached: 1557419345550.jpg (750x856, 97K)

>it's not a wage it's a salary
Made me lol

I'm sorry to tell you but your life is worthless, tranny.

Attached: 2334.png (396x385, 119K)

More like 32 year olds

that wasn't very funny user

>tfw work in a psych ward
>pay is decent($12 an hour) but compared to fast food and retail it's the easiest job I've had, all I do is stand around, or sit with a patient in their room for 4 hours and read, and keep schizos in line
>I could make more by asking for a promotion, but don't feel the need to

Is it really worth putting your life on the line for it though? Shit like this could happen to you any day now:
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBowAlKtI

Hey, I'm going to school real soon to become an EMT. My current job is going to pay for the classes so I decided why not. I hope one day I can be as happy as you, user.

Attached: 1511307516895.jpg (656x492, 90K)

All in a day’s work
youtube.com/watch?v=GB86QT9bRq0

That's what they get for trying to save a nigger

imagine WILLINGLY waging in the 21st century

if your ancestors from even 100 years ago knew how life was today and you still wageslave they would've never procreated

Attached: starbucks for the neet god, wagebucks for the wagecucks.jpg (2000x2000, 261K)

Wagecucks don't make $80k a year, user

>I want a song.
Ok sure.
"OH I DONT WANT HER YOU CAN HAVE HER SHES TO FAT FOR ME!"
>Store empties.

or my personal favorite.
>There aint nothing like black pussy on my dick, word to the motherfuckin DJ quick I play hoes like Dameno's"

City is hiring fire fighters and I'm tempted to apply. I know I'll ace the civil service exam but I don't want to deal with all the fat fucks and niggers.

Shit like that is pretty rare where I work, but no it doesn't bother me. I'm fine putting my life on the line every now and then to treat people in need even if there are anti-social types who hate having help or just have some kind of violent death wish.

Usually when there is anything violent we have to, by protocol, wait for police assistance and they're the ones who deal with such things. Haven't been called to anything like a shooting yet actually

You could like, find a different job you retard

Niggers > fat fucks

Bariatrics are the worst, a lot of ems services have ambulances just for their transport because actually trying to transport some 300lb land whale having a stroke to a backboard or stretcher then putting them in an ambulance is usually a 4 man job.

wagies are sick in the end

they like to complain that NEETs will never get real jobs because they've been NEET for so long

NEETs of over 5+ years gain powers beyond the wagies comprehension, I can easily get a good job whenever I want. Wagies live and die by college/nepotism

the advanced NEET knows how to manipulate and transcend above the wagies and fake NEETS

real NEETS know how to secure their future its literally in their hands unlike wagies which is at toilbergs feet

Attached: 7865868678.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Grats my dude , it'll definitely be worth it in the long run

>be NEET
>get wageslave comfy gf
>she works and comes home to me

wagies will NEVER know this feeling

Attached: 34563456456.png (232x217, 8K)

/wagekino/

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
youtube.com/watch?v=NJW_av0PQXM

Attached: 1555172507038.jpg (858x821, 359K)

That's what I really don't want to do. I'd honestly run into a burning building for anybody but the thought of taking some fat fuck to the ER twice a week because he ate too many oreos that day and thinks he's dying is honestly worse than going to another warehouse. At least using a forklift is fun.

buddy you're a boy make a big noise
something something something something
blood on your face, big disgrace
kickin your can all over the place

>niggers
Where do you live? It's really a matter of that. I grew up in Philly and the nogs there aren't exactly what I'd call pleasant to deal with at all, but then I spent a couple years in Georgia, and most of the black guys I met were really welcoming and nice people. I think it's mostly a matter of urban/ghetto nogs vs. more rural ones

It wasn't supposed to be you dumb roastie, it's a real story.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: yXZyEjF.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Eh idk, it's nice to be able to remind fatties that they're going to die if they don't stop being so unhealthy. I've seen a few of them get healthier over time after a bad call. You meet some people who are pretty annoying and others who are pretty endearing.

The worst ones who very rarely change are druggies. All you can really do for some of them is give narcan and maintain their breathing a bit until they get to the hospital. Pretty hard shit to see irl

>The worst ones who very rarely change are druggies
This, I've never worked for an EMT but I do live in Hawaii (bigger meth problem than the flyovers) and it's just depressing. I've lost/cut off a couple friends because they fell into addiction and couldn't pull themselves together.

Please don't do hard drugs, anons.

this is actually infuriating

who is that QT

Autism

is this a joke? what is the source on this pic

Attached: Biker.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

NEET weebs have no values nor worth,kill yourself.

based, the bikecuck was paralyzed btw

holy shit

that is evil

>Wear helmet
>Get paralyzed
wtf never wearing one again

I used to go to Johnny Rockets and play "leader of the pack" on the Jukebox. When they just opened, I would go and make the workers dance for me. Often it was just a middle age middle eastern guy and a teenage girl. I think I liked seeing the humiliation on the girl's face. Am I fucked up?

>Overtime? Lmao! Eat shit boss, I'm going home.

Attached: giga63.png (859x960, 327K)

NEPA. Most of ours are all gentrified out of NY so they're mostly garbage. I am not so much worried about getting shot but pulling a roastie who paid the toll's corpse out of a house isn't something I want in my life and it happened more than once here in the past few years.

Are there any tips for getting a better singing voice?

>the bikecuck was paralyzed btw
Good. Let that be a lesson to you cyclist queers

>*earns his doctorate in astronomy*
>reality hits
>YOU'RE GONNA BE A CASHIER ONE DAY

Attached: 1465826522561.jpg (400x224, 11K)

is a "wagie" literally ANYONE that holds a job? i work from home and made 50k USD last year and i'm on track for about 65k this year. probably not as much as you "150k/year starting" fags but you can't beat working from home in your pjs and shitposting all day

Imagine unironically believing in all of this lmao

based fellow pennsylvanian

Anyway, yeah, then I can definitely see how they'd be unpleasant to deal with. But if you've got the stomach for it, I'd take the fireman job still. If the pay isn't absolutely shit, taking a civil service job is always a good thing (serving the community and all), and you'll get to help plenty of people who aren't nogs or whales.

I do, and I ended up getting a job because I couldn't stand my gf making more money than me

He was riding on the wrong side of the road.

No.

See how easy that is? I can derive my own self-worth without caring about what some corporate drone-slave of Mr. Bugman thinks. It's awesome.

Kill YOURself, friendo!

Wagie generally means working garbage minimum wage jobs forcing you to live paycheck to paycheck imho

theyre 3rd worlders and arent accustomed to Western standards of cleanliness

>watches anime
Your life ain't worth much then hey?

Doing what?

nobody else thinks you're worth anything either.

look ive been neet since school ended nearly 2 months ago but im gonna go back and plan on having a career when i graduate next year. if you don't have any career plans you're a fucking loser. you don't have to work for some jew either, be self employed, but all you neets lack the assertiveness and willpower.

>is a "wagie" literally ANYONE that holds a job?
If you're an idiot like some of the people in this thread. However, what it actually is boils down to someone living with very little financial security in a soulless dead end job they hate; they're the butt of jokes from both NEETs and people with actual jobs that let them work to live rather than live to work. Your gig seems pretty based.

Project harder weeb, you might just delude yourself enough to get some sleep tonight

I think i'll never know that feel too

probably fake, but if real your a faggot

I make 130k a year as a pharmacist and I consider myself a wagie. I may make more than the average cuck here but I’m still enslaved to shekelburg and deal with the public

That's not just any boomer. Clearly you did not recognize the Jewish accent

Test: nigger

success

the cameraman is pathetic. but seriously, imagine being the guy who posted this
>WRITING A FRESH PASTA
holy christ i can just imagine what utterly disgusting person, but appearance wise and personality, could write that pasta with that image. You can just tell the poster was a huge pussy about it and had to work himself up to click on the crosswalks because he's such a coward, but on the other hand, when he finally does it, he can barely contain his giddiness that he's about to make these people suffer and ridicule them on the internet. Human garbage

no this is not pasta, i actually typed this out because i cant get over how he wrote that whole thing. christ almighty

Why do you get paid so much? What does a pharmacist do exactly?

I LOVE TO SINGA
ABOUT THE MOON-A AND THE JUNE-A
AND THE SPRING-A
I LOVE TO SINGA

The main things you do are
Audit prescriptions from physicians to make sure they’re correct and safe for the patient
Instruct patient on how to use medication
Prescribe and treat for minor ailments
Sell drugs

ABOUT A SKY OF BLUE
OR TEA FOR TWO

That sounds incredibly boring desu

seething illiterate wagie

Based
chad passenger vs virgin cyclist

Attached: 1545065084200.jpg (784x365, 86K)

What do you do user?
I want you life, i'd do it for 20K

Other things too..
Injections and vaccinations, monitoring for effectiveness and safety during drug treatment, fixing and adjusting problems as they come up
Yeah it’s pretty good and low key. It’s not enough money to make me happy but it’s alright.

I love this video, and this one >youtube.com/watch?v=gfh40Hy8dUs

>wagies UNIRONICALLY think their life is more fulfilling or has meaning because they spend 75% of their waking hours making money for someone else

the other 25% is on the two days designated free for all the wagies where you're likely too exhausted to even enjoy yourself

Attached: 1533199314704.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>all these frogposters in the comment section

Yikes

Why does welfare even exist?

Why does central banking even exist?

Why can't we have a free market?

Those are cops? Jesus. You'd get arrested and brutalized for doing that here in Cali.

rent free

Attached: godbless2.jpg (500x447, 107K)

seething frogfaggot lol

>wagie's face when he's on his deathbed and realizes he spent the majority of his life doing something he hated for no good reason

Attached: 1486497180523.jpg (250x250, 13K)

For a woman, whoring would be a better choice than this.

I kind of wish that my parents were stern enough to make me live on my own, maybe I wouldnt be such a neet. I also wish my parents didnt get divorced when I was 3.

yes. what's the point of spending their tax dollars on a bike lane if cyclists don't use it. It pisses me off so much when I see cyclists in the road when my area has the best bike trails, people literally travel from other countries to ride on our bike trails

Attached: 7CD547AA-4DFB-436D-86B0-1E94F2AC3BF1.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Skilled craftsmen like joiners, plumbers and such will

Imagine being Enrique in this scene and having to be all like "damn, single father of 3 kids giving me a $1.50 tip , you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your phone recording me and horrific lazy ass children. I would totally sing for you, both personally and as company policy" when all he really wants to do is go back to his parents' house and eat enchiladas. Like seriously imagine having to be a wage cuck and not only work in that refrigerator while those single parent truck drivers insult your race, the unfavorable corporate policy barely concealing the diabetes and obesity rates and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from parenting. Not only having to tolerate their prestige lifestyle but their haughty attitude as their kids on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DADDY TIPS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to work there and watch these fat mutt faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them to calm down their hyperactive ADD kids. You've been working like an efficient insect-like slave and whore yourself out when a upper middle class family gives you a $1.50 and that is your ENTIRE CAREER. You've never even been anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the cookies n cream flavor that has stained their children's faces and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to work there and revel in their "generous" (for that is what they call it) tip, the performance you didn't work at all to achieve with your corporate overseers in the previous months. And then the father calls for another load of vanilla flavored icecream, and you know you could shoot every single child on this store before Adrian could reach you, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking Coldstone employee. You're not going to ruin your company's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: SING WAGIE.jpg (538x538, 125K)

I spent the entire day watching videos about neolithic and bronze age cultures. What did my fellow NEETs enrich themselves with today?

Attached: 38385736565365365434.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Another day at work
>Go in early because I have no life
>Have to recount the cash because my coworkers shirked their duties
>Patron gets upset with me because it's only 11:20 and not lunch time at the homeless center
>Same guy brought his kid in for the third time this week, who screams and throws a tantrum in his intelligible babble, despite being nearly 4 years old, for an hour
>Kids threw the toys all over the floor for me to pick up again
>Coworker constantly asking questions because they don't speak much English
>Boss makes me clean the windows because patrons bang on them all morning before opening
>Administration forces me to take university classes while I'm at work despite already graduating
>Patrons got free food and leave half-eaten apple cores all over the place
>They're using the staff parking lot to charge their phones again
>Have to do it again tomorrow

Attached: Mask.jpg (752x1024, 208K)

>because my uncle is a middle manager at the company
Nigger that won't get you shit stop larping with buzzwords

porn, vidya and Yea Forums just like you dipshit

Bring an automatic rifle and clean up some of your area's trash next time.

>tfw too dumb to get a job

you have a college degree and you work at a food shelter?

This was at a public library. The "homeless center" that gives out food is down the street.

>baaaaw I have to go around them my day is RUINED
Are you one of those literal niggers that weaves in and out of traffic to get to a red light 15 seconds faster than everyone else?

so why is the guy upset with you if its not lunchtime there?

Then I wouldn't call them wagecucks like your average mcdick's worker. They're just skilled and high paid laborers who happen to work for a wage rather than salary.

That's why it sucks. All I did was tell him what time it was, and he got upset with me.

Would they have to sing if you put Only a penny in the jar?

>guy with 50IQ gets hired at job
>boss thought he was just really nervous
>gets fired a day later for being absolute shit, literally got trapped in a staircase, couldn't open a door, couldn't understand basic shapes

um yes sweetie

Anywhere that has a touch screen kiosk isn't a real restaurant user.

Is it possible to NEET is the US? I'm too dumb for crypto.

You can't fire literal retards for being retarded.

Yes

>work as a security guard
>graveyard shift
>"it'll be quiet, not bad as far as wagecucking goes"
>spend most of my time dealing with homeless bums leaving trash everywhere
>tell disgusting spic teens to leave the parking lot because graffiti keeps appearing every time they come
>"hey man I didn't do that. Stop looking at me like I'm stupid"
>"I didn't do that"
>"why you looking at me like that"
>this goes on for 2 years
>now I understand why police brutality is a thing

Attached: Hate.gif (500x500, 210K)

Not without serious family assistance. People with full time jobs and benefits get casually ruined by the insane hypercapitalism in the US.

>tfw medicine I take gives me brain fog
>nearly every job I've had boss just gets annoyed with me, or people think I'm retarded.

>work really hard for 6 weeks
>finally get to spend 2 hours of vacation time
hehe fucking neets. I'm getting paid to sit at home. how pathetic are you now

What industry?

>absolutely no purpose
This is because you were depressed. I spent several months finally learning how to use a DAW, and make music after years of procrastinating because I had the time.

>work as junior doctor
>kick ass and take names
>see people in their most vulnerable, and help them
>apply accumulated knowledge to real world problems to make massive differences in dozens of peoples lives every day

Take the professional pill

>junior doctor
what 3rd world shithole calls anything that?

UK

good job user
if you were a wagie then i would tip you

Brave.

Better have a loicanse for that job satisfaction.

kek

Based!

that's....so sweet

Hey, I'm just as surprised as you. I thought a lawsuit was imminent but it's been 4 months

Straya cunt

I get paid 22k (GBP) as a junior animator and don't consider myself a wagie because I love my job and have wanted to do this all of my life.
However I used to work as a bar supervisor and was paid 25k but was a complete wagie who worked awful hours and hated life.

I think wagie is a mindset.

It's quite an important job user so the high wage reflects the responsibility although it's boring as fuck

>ASM at walmart
>have to post this dumb shit pretty regularly on FB (thankfully its through an app not connected to my FB account)
>embarrassed one kid so bad with my cringey description that he refuses to even make eye contact with me anymore

I take some solace in the fact that I make my little wagies lives miserable

Stocks are only good for preserving the value of your money over time, not doubleing your investment so often you can resort to that in your 30’s. Get a Roth or just plain IRA and start looking at hobbies that you can flip for extra cash on the side like carpentry if you’re trying to do well.

Kek the channel this was uploaded from itself is peak boomer

Attached: 548.png (898x982, 248K)

>graduated with math degree
>have been doing nothing for the past 3 years
>can literally feel myself getting dumber by the day
>struggle to do basic shit like calculate how old I am
>mother asked me to go to the store to buy her a dr. pepper the other day
>come back with a gallon of milk
What the fuck is happening to me? I've never even done any drugs.

>don't consider myself a wagie because I love my job
lol

what was it

It should be legal to kill your parents if they charge you rent. Splitting utility bills makes sense, but this is pure malevolence.

Imagine bragging on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558541038358.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Hopefully they save at least half of it

This might blow your mind but some people don't mind doing it.

You gotta show us the pic.

How can I get autism bux?

Yes.
I personally didn't enjoy being a leech. When I was NEET it was fun for a month but then I started to notice my parents attitude change towards me so I got a job.

>it's always a month
I swear Yea Forums only has 2 or 3 people in these threads

Sounds like a waste of time. I built a table.

Low skill work isn't so bad if the labor you're providing is actually meaningful to yourself and society. Capitalism creates so many jobs that provides a service that is bad for society (giving fat people more junk food) while simultaneously crushing the worker's spirit and reducing them to dancing peasant clowns.

this is my boss. i work at a gas station. we never keep anyone for longer than a month. i want out already but rent is making me stay. that and all applications i put in i get turned down. i cannot fucking wait until my lease ends and i can go back to NEET life

Attached: 1560796751280.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 2.34.30 AM.png (1496x928, 212K)

I have a pretty good job but I think being homeless and sucking dick for McDoubles would be more dignified than working 9 to 5.

>low bottom wagecuck calling someone else a failure

hahahahhah, I can feel the ass pain second hand from this post

Why is it always the wageys who bring up the Reddit "enter stupid name for Yea Forums" meme

If they're in school, sure. But if they're just useless faggots who only want to work just enough to buy vidya and other bullshit and act like they're in middle school until they're 30, then fuck them. Fuck the parents in that case too though, since they raised the useless cunts.

>kicking your biological child out because he can't find a job

lol? parent of the year

They're only capable of producing "water cooler humor". Watching a wagie try to make "jokes" to a group of other wagies really a sad sight to see.

I'd never raise someone so useless, but I would if I did. All that is weak shall perish, and should be actively encouraged to do so.

thank god you've never had sex

Now why would you assume such a thing? Answer me.

because your post reeks of incel LARPing?

Who's larping? I just said I'd never put up with a useless faggot kid living in my house well into their twenties, and apparently that reminds you of yourself and your situation with your dad.

nice try incel

nigger tier no pussy neet

based