Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_zaeohJuCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rzQpFA1aKLA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't seed Family Guy in awhile, what is the episode about?

no parody of trump will ever be as funny as trump himself

Why are they so obsessed with his hands?

How drumph did they get

this
just go on his twitter feed. Everyday he makes himself and America look more and more cringier than the day before.

He's for sure a 1 term president

Trump is a boring faggot

I haven't sneed family guy

I quit Family Guy years ago when the Mandela Effect changed Seth McFarland's name to Seth MacFarlane. I even owned many seasons on DVD, his name was McFarland, definitely. Too creepy, so I can't watch anything he made anymore, including all the old episodes, it's a non-series to me now.

okay mom. calm down and take a nap

youtu.be/v_zaeohJuCQ

What a fucking idiot

you gonna cry again when he wins again? last time was great seeing people saying exactly what you're saying now lose their arrogance and have mud on their face.

he was also for sure a zero term president. he'll probably start a war or something to stay elected.

>NowThis
yikes

Sad but true

are the retarded libs still trying to pretend Trump is weird and creepy when there is like an hour of Footage of Biden groping little girls and sniffing peoples hair?

OBSESSED.

tranny thread. this is a containment thread now.

Sneed

this

Attached: trump speech.png (600x600, 486K)

I don't care who becomes president next or about this country or about most of the people within it.

pretty much man. i hope they run bidden, hes an on video pedo

If he actually does win again I may lose pretty much all traces of hope I have left of this country and maybe of humanity itself. It's like that's it, we are all heading off a cliff to death.

Any maga bros itt?

Attached: 1551972053617.jpg (142x531, 16K)

dilate

Remember when Trump said he would run as a R because republicans are the dumbest voters? Well, that's you.

white middle america (like you) voted for Trump because they are fearful of losing their privilege. Trump will lose, and America will continue along to be the greatest bastion of liberty and freedom for anyone and everyone that wants to call this country home.

everyone on Yea Forums is a "maga bro" bro

It doesn't make sense that only American citizens get to vote in the US election when their policies have such a significant effect on the rest of the world

>Remember when Trump said he would run as a R because republicans are the dumbest voters?

the fact that you believe that urban legend is true shows how misinformed you are. Go on, try to find a clip of it. google it even. it's false.

This happens again and again. Always anti trump people base their reason for not liking trump on stuff that actually isn't real. It just hammers in the fact they are misinformed idiots.

Except he never said that, you just got fooled by a retarded meme.

Well russians “voted” too

This
youtube.com/watch?v=rzQpFA1aKLA

I laff'd, then I sad'd

Seriously, open the US elections to Europeans and I guarantee there will never be another fucktarded American Republican President, ever

I haven't watched an episode of this show since before you were born.

>I base my hate on proven fake news like every other hillary supporter

Every time.

Also:
>white middle america (like you) voted for Trump because they are fearful of losing their privilege.

The citizens of a country SHOULD have more of what you call privilege than the non-citizens in that country. Because it's THEIR country and the government should have THEIR interests put first.

What you call privilege isn't even privilege. Privilege is unearned. The government is made of real people. We put them in place. THEY WORK FOR US. WE BUILT OUR COUNTRY SO WE COULD LIVE NICELY.

You absolute moron.

Attached: 1559624060325.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I thought he was going to win for sure a few months ago, but now not so sure. Doesn't matter to me anyway, I'm happy if he wins, will live if he doesn't

Bernie 2020

"I'm ted cruz meeeeeeeeeh" (If you actually get what i'm ref with this you win)

>Trump is for sure getting reelected and thus the butthurt will once again be a riot at election night.
>However that also means 4 more years of "orange man bad" bullshit nonstop everywhere.

Attached: 1556310277143.webm (720x404, 692K)

I love this cat so much. Also I love Trump

>pretend
Trump is weird and creepy. Biden is also weird and creepy. Are your really so brainwashed that you cant admit they're both pervy incoherent rambling old guys that have no business being president?

Attached: 1559816548400.jpg (854x424, 147K)

There is nothing further from the truth about trump. he comes off as charismatic and open. not a piece of dirt on him no matter how hard the rich and powerful dig for it.

Trump is about the furthest thing from creepy and weird you can be. Biden and the leftists really are weird and creepy.

>no business being president
>the only potential savior of America

idiot. it seems trump love reasoning flies way over your head. get your mind out of the gutter

Look at all the mad Trumptards lmao.

>seething butthurt over president cause you listen to the mainstream media and believe it still like a boomer
>no u are the mad ones!

dilate

cope

Two scoops two terms!

Attached: comic.jpg (1790x490, 131K)

dilate again it's closing up!

Yikes
You belong on Reddit

Attached: image.png (565x600, 217K)

does that mean we should also remove our penises?

seething

dilate, doctors orders !

Friendly Daily Reminder Yea Forums has always been, and will always be, a /pol/ colony. And there is nothing Reddit roasties can do about it. Thank you in advance for the (you)s

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I love that off-white girl.

thats a mexican

Have sex.

LOOK at his HANDS!

ok but dilate first, we agreed to this user

have sex

rent free

>always been
what about before /pol/ even existed?

Attached: 1559270561756.png (843x903, 39K)

Wrong
Psychic pebbles is the only funny trump

Cringe

Gamers rise up

Seethe

Imagine disliking your nationals THIS much.

>implying any of these tards were here before 2016

He's bleeding out!

cope

reminder leftists are mentally ill pedos lovers

Attached: leftcucks love pedos.jpg (852x1024, 186K)

Yikes!

yikes

Attached: leftist mental health.jpg (650x628, 63K)

have sex

It was a /news/ colony, and before that it was /pol/ but for television and movies, like how the entire site was "/pol/ but with x". Which was the entire point of making a containment board.

>all these words to pretty much say "no u"

People who are obsessed with politics are such npc's I swear

good point, the right-wing method of sweeping pedophilia under the rug while using it as a baseless political accusation, that's far better at protecting kids. bravo

>Remember when Trump said he would run as a R because republicans are the dumbest voters?
But he never did, getting your news from CNN I see.

>leftist pedo admitting it
2ez

Attached: dr pizza leftist pedo.jpg (949x960, 114K)

just keep posting schizo collages of individual pedos because you know im right majority of conservatives love the Church which abuses 1000 times more kids than any journalist could

the most powerful man in the free world

Attached: 1498443308203.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

The biggest pedophile church is extremely left wing you pedo

Attached: pope jav.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

reminder all the trannies in this thread of more likely to be child fuckers than not

Attached: homosexualchildabusestats.jpg (2048x1950, 875K)

Boring as shit. Watch stupid cartoon comedies to escape the bullshit. Trump is too easy to roast. Like watching kasperov beat a two year old in chess.

oh no no no no no

Attached: pedo dads.jpg (960x468, 89K)

first thats a jav cover second the abuse has been going on for 40+ years you absolute fucking retard

Look!! THe orange man has tiny hands haha

>tranny thread
??

haven't seen it. i don't think i've watched family guy since maybe 2010 or so. i hope that one day israel is forced to pay reparations to both the US and to their middle eastern neighbors who they've savaged via both war and revolutionary terror

Woah... mathematically?!?! Not even citations, just pure fucking math! At last I truly see.

Fine. She would give me white babies, so it's all good.

tranny cope

Attached: tranny ethered.png (716x724, 255K)

trumps approval rating is 40%. are you saying 60% of the country are trannies because they don't like trump? very low iq opinion, I can see you're likely a college dropout or from flyover country

You posted a garbage image with no citations. You're the one coping. Try giving me a response that isn't pure seethe :^)

oh no no no no no tranny BTFO

Attached: college educated white men voted Trump.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

Imagine seething this hard because everyone realizes faggots are pedos. You literally have to be a pedo to be as mad as you are about that

Attached: leftist pedo faggots want to indoctrine children.jpg (1125x786, 61K)

Comedy is dead.

there it is. keep cycling through the same 14 images of "pedophilia" like it erases the tens of thousands of kids abused by the church defended by conservatives. don't worry bro, im sure everyone will be convinced this time

I’m definitely screencapping this for 2020 when he wins again

>96% of all reported child molesters are male
That isn't 100%
>and boys are less likely to report the assault
So heterosexual female child molesters are less likely to be reported, meaning it's probably less than 96%
>Dr. Gene Abel estimates
Dr. Gene Abel is the sole and final authority on these things apparently
>5% of US population
I see you're going with the higher end automatically
>15,695,702
So they multiplied by .333 to get the 1/3 figure, which is why it ends in a bizarre .766. The 1/3 and 2/3 add up to 15,680,006.308, which is about 15,000 short

It's more like 50% if we're being honest and disregarding the CNN polls that refuse to dial up anyone but inner city liberals

Regardless, "approval" ratings are notoriously fickle as people like to complain, even if they're going to still vote for the guy

>the leftist pedo is seething at images on an image board
kek gonna keep posting to trigger your redditor ass off

Attached: james gunn leftist pedo.png (3777x1734, 1.18M)

also literally every violent crime is 95% male so its a dumb argument

Far, far, far more school teachers rape kids than catholic priests but for some reason we don't treat that as an epidemic. Wonder why?

This is the most powerful man in the world. And we put him there.

>like it erases the tens of thousands of kids abused by the church defended by conservatives
Not a day goes by where I don't see a passionate defence of the Catholic Church on this board. You're not a retard at all, friend. Very astute observation.

Are you guys arguing about which political affiliation harbors the most pedos? Who cares? They all need to be purged.

reminder trannies have to dildo themselves 2.5 hours a day 3 times a week for the rest of their lives or this happens

Attached: mentally ill tranny dilation.png (876x431, 45K)

You do know almost all priests are gay so you are proving that faggots are pedos right?

Trump is a better circus barker for american bankruptcy and the collapse of empire than Mitt Romney or Hillary

The unions tend to shuffle them around like the catholics did too lol

trump is a cowardly pedophile, rapist, draft dodger and zionist

Attached: trump-Epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

Based anti-semite

Attached: Historical Jewish Expulsion.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

source?

dial 8

The Mandela effect didn't change shit, you just couldn't read

I threw up

Attached: tranny.png (685x1122, 666K)

t. dumbfuck

>not a piece of dirt on him no matter how hard the rich and powerful dig for it
Except for the whole, ya know, Russian interference, and his piss video

Link to the piss video?

>Except for the whole [lies]
Oh.

In addition
>96% of child molesters are male
>5% of the population are child molesters
>sex is split about 50/50 between men and women
So, 9.6% of men are child molesters, apparently, and .4% of women. Nearly one tenth of the men you see walking around town touches kids. Sure.

>pedo faggot still coping
oh no no nonononono

Attached: tranny restrooms.png (611x1024, 428K)

>Your two most compelling examples of "truthful scandals" are categorically debunked bullshit

Great

I personally think that embracing your transgenderism is probably a poor life strategy and I would advise against it, but I'm also kind of a live-and-let-live sort of fella, so I'm ultimately cool with you doing whatever you want to do with your body as long as you're a fully developed adult. Peace.

wasn't the piss thing made up by some fag on pol?

>parents have no reason to worry about their kids getting raped in bathrooms by mentally ill men, they said

For a parody it was cliche and rather toothless
Nothing that hasn’t been said hundreds of times before and not in any better ways

If a person wants to wear a dress and act all feminine I don't mind, they should still have rights and stuff. But it was getting too crazy a few years ago, people saying that if you don't want to date a tranny and diddle their "feminine penis" that makes you a badman and stuff. Come on. That being said giving hormone blockers to children seems indefensible, especially now that science is realizing how the entire human body plays a role in consciousness. You can't just put that development on pause.

I also think embracing your mental delusion is a poor life strategy, you should seek therapy and medication to help you see through to actual reality.
But I'm not a live and let live sort of fella, so I'm gonna spit on every tranny I see, and yell facts and statistics about tranny suicides as loud as i can right in their faces.

He's not an idiot for lying about having read the book, he's an idiot for saying he likes Tom Wolfe, who is himself a fucking idiot. "New Journalism" was a huge mistake.

I agree.
You might want to leave out the spitting part, but informing these poor souls in a calm, dispassionate manner might help them.

based

this
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE

And Hillary is a 0 term president

Attached: 1411344463765.png (563x186, 108K)

Maybe if you didn't act like insufferable faggots about stupid shit more people would side with you.

How's about when he lied about not knowing about wikileaks after Assange got detained?

based, I love how every thing he does makes discord trannies SEETHE

Rent free

based

>hurrr /pol/ leave

Here’s the thing: at some point politics is relevant to the production of content like this. There’s merit in discussing the comedic value on the basis of politics. I don’t recall them ever lampooning Obama despite there being a mountain of shit to make fun of him over.

I love the scene where peter punches trump and democrats cheer. Then trump punches Peter and the GOP cheers. That was a perfect sumup of todays politics in one hilarious moment.

Don't know I'm just here for all the retarded booty-blasted /pol/tards.

Attached: 1560571797800.jpg (400x400, 98K)

booty blasted but not dick cutted lol

Damn, Gaben looks like THAT?

Is this post even REAL? Are there actually people who still believe in the golden showers and piss in a silver cup nonsense? Let alone the fabricated Russia crap?

What's it like to have such a low IQ

Attached: image.jpg (922x788, 69K)

>reminder trannies have to dildo themselves 2.5 hours a day 3 times a week for the rest of their lives or this happens
isn't that shit painful? that honestly has to be painful as fuck

Never forget: its not about fooling the smart people. Smart people can know whats going on and it doesn't matter. You only have to fool the low info, idiot mob.

>fabricated Russia crap

lmao alright Ivan, 10 rubles have been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work.

This. Whether you love him or hate him, he's fucking hilarious.

It is an open wound. No wonder they have so much time to shitpost on Yea Forums tho

Attached: tranny dilation schedule.jpg (1269x1927, 1.4M)

I'm so god damn bored with Trump now. It was funny at first but now the jokes far too stale for their to be anything new said about Trump. This world is so fuckin stupid, my god I'm faithless.

dilate

It mostly people agreeing with the post. Are you blind?

>dilate

Would that make you love me?

sex have

the mueller investigation couldn't even prove anything, you desperate fucking jew

Attached: 1536114264245.gif (119x152, 424K)

you first incel

Attached: leftist incels.jpg (1940x902, 122K)

I love trannies 45% of the time
Does that count?

Us moderates need to step up our game.

According to science, nothing would make anything love you.

Attached: infographic_transgender_exclusion_from_dating.2400x2400.jpg (639x1598, 131K)

unironically this

Attached: trump-tweet-2.png (633x290, 13K)

Libfags keep killing their kids
Thats why im 100% Pro Choice

The best part is girls like that love to be degraded by men.

WILL HE RESIGN FOR THAT TYPO!?

Kys you absolute waste of a human

>Good countries have very few kids
>4th world shitholes have tons of kids
>republican states are second world shitholes
But we all knew republicans were retarded in the first place

It's hilarious trannies won't even fuck other trannies but call anybody else that refuses to fuck trannies transphobic

Attached: tranny incel.png (1081x960, 331K)

It's been awhile since I've seen the original tweet, but I think he might have meant to say "coverage."

He actually started an entire new coffee mug business from that tweet

what about the one where he said that fatass looked disgusting, nipples protruding in front of congress, very disrepesectful

l-lets not bring cunny into this okay

Europe is fucking pathetic though I'd rather have Trump all day than your Muslim infestation and I am unironically a democrat

Attached: brit pedo enablers.jpg (938x714, 208K)

I think the reason why dems have fewer kids is all their kids turn out to be dick cutting trannies so they don't bother

>republican states are second world shitholes

Attached: FaveLA spics.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Nor could did it exonerate him you illiterate dumb fuck.

>republican states are second world shitholes.

Attached: San Fran leftist shithole.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

Was visiting my family for fathers day. As Canadian liberals, they talked at length about Trump and how stupid Americans are about politics and not a single one of them had any idea that there was an election coming up in our own country in just a few months. I don't know what it is about the guy, but liberals seem absolutely captivated by him.

every fucking time with these vocal sjw

>reddit spacing
this explains everything

What part of Mexico City is that?

Attached: barney frank.png (500x522, 114K)

Jesus Christ America, wtf

"nipples protruding" is so fucking funny

whatsamatter hun, too diverse and inclusive for you?

He was so based back then, saying don't invade Iran and shit. I spose he just knew what to say to make laborers like him.

Yeah.

It pulled its punches by only covering the most obvious well known scandals that Trump is guilty of. Could have been a stronger episode if they were braver about it.

Trump gives Meg his special presidential handshake, so he and Peter get in a chicken fight.

Attached: animationdomination.png (600x1377, 1.27M)

unironically trump has a great sense of humor one of his only redeemable qualities when he is kiking it out to israel and helping maga niggers

I lived in boulder when it was taken over by affluent cunts from Texas and the Midwest. Denver shipped a shitload of its homeless to Boulder bc Boulder still had a reputation of being a liberal hippie town left over from the 70s. By the 2000, the artists and hippies that made Boulder a cool place had all been priced out of town, like aspen, and pretty much everywhere great, so new Boulder leadership solved the home,press problem by deciding to tear down the homeless shelter and give the land to a developer to build more condos, and bought all the homeless bus tickets on greyhound. One way to San Francisco. lol not even joking. I moved to SF 2 moved after Boulder and in chatting with the bums, just ask where they’re from. It’s funny how many of them were given paid transportation out there from other cities nationwide. Hell if I were a bum, I’d want to be one in SF too.

LOL at that cover damn

Biden was never president, jackass.

non-human best friend should have been jared kushner

When you have an entire archive of bootyblasted /pol/tards being mad at (virtually everything), it's hard for me to take your calling the kettle black serious.

>the leftist pedo reported this
lol way to let me know you are BOILING little guy

Attached: dr pizza leftist pedo.jpg (949x960, 114K)

You forgot to include their controlling bosses.

because there's nothing braver than making fun of trump right now. can you even imagine a mainstream tv program tackling trump? you'd have to have some serious balls. if only there were some real artists out there willing to put their careers on the line to go after him.

Dude you are literally mad at about getting BTFO by /pol/tards and calling them the mad one. DO you realize how buttfucking retarded you sound.

The eventual biopic will be a nightmare to plan. Really all they could do to make sense of it is to follow the Muller report page for page, as flashbacks of witness testimony.

>DUDE YOU ARE LIKE LOLZ YOU ARE LIKE EQUALLY MAD ABOUT /POL/ BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED THEM TEEHEE IT DA SAME
What are you, 14? Stupid faggot. I'm a different user you're talking to btw, I'm just pointing out how it takes three seconds to look at the archive.

That's all well and good, but Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory still.

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

Yeah I doubt that. Not that teachers don't.

How many times a day do you post about /pol/? I’m guessing at least twenty and that’s being conservative

>Red States don't take up the most in government assistance spending on the federal budget

red states have a lot niggers though

>nu-sneed

Why do you think getting BTFO means /pol/tards are mad? You are literally the only person mad right now ITT

stop being racist

Attached: nigger welfare.jpg (2103x238, 60K)

Ugh not even the worst cities in my country look this bad

I don't go on /pol/, you turbofaggots come here and make it pretty much the same board.

>it's because of all the blacks in these Red States!
Yes, All those black welfare queens in Texas.

>anyone who has a view I don’t agree with is /pol/
Lol ok

Again, I'm not the same user you are talking to. Are you having trouble understanding what I'm saying?

Houston has more blacks than any city in America and the rest on welfare are spics and you are saying this in the face of facts like . Are you legit fucking retarded?

Attached: map_nhblack[1].gif (567x473, 26K)

I didn't say that. But you people aren't nuanced.

Dubs goteeeem

I like Family Guy (or at least I loved old and am ok with modern FG) and think Trump is ridiculous but this episode was awful. Written by a fifth grader almost

All of the anti Trump jokes were so on the nose. Not subtle nor intelligent. If Seth wasn't so disconnected with the show there would be no way he'd greenlight this ep

Super lazy. Trump is rife for satire and the best they can do is that he's orange, has tiny hands, funny hair and he tries to rape Meg for some reason because despite being married to a super model half his age he couldn't resist Meg.

One of the worst episode of Family Guy ever made.

Attached: American Dad Oscar Gold.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>I don't go on /pol/
He asked about how much you posted about /pol/ not whether you go there you illiterate dipshit. You obviously post about it offtopic on other boards like this

>face of facts
It's an unsourced blurb on Yea Forums, maybe post a link you lazy faggot. Again, how come all the Red States spend more money on welfare if they are so anti-welfare? Is it some sort of 4D chess?

I have no trouble understanding you are mad as fuck about the /pol/ boogieman.

EXACTLY! We didn't spend generations building something nice, just to throw the door open for the brown hordes to fuck it all up, just because they fucked their own shit up, and want our nice shit now.

>you people
Seems like you’re see /pol/ everywhere. Do you check under your bed for /pol/ at night?

The Treadou dick fucking at the end is great because he is gone in October

2 seconds in google you computer illiterate dumbfuck

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

I'm sorry, senpai I misread your shitpost. No, I don't "post about /pol". You realize that nobody thinks about you out of containment, until you show up right? I'm not sitting here, making "I hate /pol/ wahh" threads, hoping to bait some fucking mutt on a television and film board.

How out of touch are you faggots? You've been made fun of for over a decade now.

I like that trump is president
>oh so that means you hate mexicans ect. ect.
No, I hate america which is known as babylon the great in the bible and he's speeding up prophecy for this queendom to fall (space program, RFID chip, martial law)
>the white man wrote the bible user, stop being an uncle tom
get ready for slavery you fucking lefty edomite. just because I gave your cavebeast ass some pipe doesnt mean shit. all of you edomites are the same, there is no left or right wings

>boogeyman
Enjoying you first week on 4channel?

Great but again, why are they Red States?

It wasn't my shitpost I am just amazed that you are so mad you can't even read. How can you be so mad on Yea Forums yet you keep coming here? Is your life really so shit you have nothing better to do than get triggered and be obsessed with /pol/? Your dumbass even came into a Trump thread KNOWING you would get mad and yet here you are

Attached: the state of it.gif (270x270, 2.82M)

You seem to be posting about /pol/ a lot for someone who doesn’t post about /pol/

user, I'm not the other user. I'm just calling you retarded.

Blacks are 12% of the population and take 41% of the welfare. Now look at this map you mongoloid retard

Can I get a quick rundown of what you guys are arguing about? I want to join in.

>muh 12 percent reeee reee ree
Sure, but I'm asking why are all the worst offending welfare states, RED? Why does Republican leadership allow for massive welfare spending when they are so opposed to it in the first place?

Dude I'm not the person who can't even read. No need to project dipshit

>innocent until proven guilty
it exonerated him, thats how the courts work, you braindead tranny redditor

They're mad a cartoon made fun of trump

Some /pol/faggot mad at being called a /pol/faggot, has spammed this a few dozen times to bait leftypol teenagers and Trumpniggers to talk about a Family Guy episode nobody watched.

>oy vey, how dare he is a nationalist and want to lower our taxes!

You really should find something else to do outside of policing Yea Forums for posts that you deem to be /pol/ then getting yourself all worked up about them. There’s better things you can do with your time. A lot of better things

/pol/ living rent free in reddits head

You could just go back?

why are all the worst offending welfare states full of niggers?

Psyche, I can assure you that both Blue and Red States in the U.S. are Third-World Shitholes, it's a false dichotomy. This is Kentucky and rural shitholes look more like this with rotting trailers and people starving to death with no teeth but they're both really shitty.

Democrat or Republican states it doesn't matter. Modern America is a third-world, hollowed out country. The only thing still getting funded is the Miltary so Saudi Arabia and Israel can bomb the shit out of whoever they want.

Taxpayer dollars all go to foreign interests and no to help the taxpayers or letting the keep their own money, too. That and the heredity ruling caste's rich friends.

The fact the the rest of the world is only realizing this now because of Hollywood propaganda is sad. Try visiting outside of the facade tourist areas sometime and you'll see it's all a sham.

Attached: 11070_378594690104_893030104_9989686_3496588_n.jpg (604x339, 71K)

>lower our taxes

Good one

Okay. I'm not going to join in. Thank you.

I just came to the thread to see trannies get BTFO and am satisfied

Attached: BOOM.png (653x677, 46K)

Murder rate is much lower there compared to black areas of the same socioeconomic level

>government has a documented history of ruining minority communities
>"HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? WHY DO THEY TAKE SO MUCH WELFARE!? well, better do absolutely nothing about it in my Red district so I can keep pointing to them as welfare queens for my seat next year."
Gee, really rattles my brainballs why the Red States are the worst offenders of welfare spending yet seem to have no clue how to fix it.

>have to make 300k or more to see your taxes go down
>lowered the taxes

Cool reddit spacing but those counties in Ky have like 500 people while Los Angeles has 5 million brown shtiskins in. It is a FACT 99% of people that live in shitholes live under Democrat local government

Attached: Black crime map.png (1497x800, 1.26M)

>government has a documented history of ruining minority communities
How so?

>tranny tranny tranny tranny
This is how to spot a zoomer, post-election.

Dilate tranny

sounds like you're projecting, all the drumpkins itt are laughing and posting redpills for the normalfags lurking

To be honest that's mostly just because the poor people in rural areas live too far apart.

I've visited both and the overall poverty levels are shocking as fuck and what people in a normal country would expect of sub-saharan Africa it's fucking incredible and so out of line with what we see from their movies and tv it's mindblowing. It's just a piece of crap.

Chicago and Detroit have been Dem run since the 60s? Why are the black there still in poverty and killing each other?

Is this bait, or are you not American?
>a literal second class citizen when your mother was a teenager
>I know of no examples of how the government has a bad history with minorities
Are you home-schooled? It's not even "SJW" to say that, our government is fucking terrible.

what i think of this episode; the reason i finally stopped watching family guy: no jokes.
since the shit started to stature in, less jokes and more quips, remarks, only references writers know, and punches at something without joking about it.

do you want to know a joke in this episode? that he looks like a cheetoe. this joke wasn't in the episode i thought of it, they couldn't call him a cheetoe for fucks sake.

no jokes are the reason why family guy today sucks. because now they try to be creative and becomes shit the next episode, forgotten by the third episode anyway.

the flintstones was just a regular cartoon about a family in the stone age for hanna-barbarah, the simpsons were somewhat similar to that show, but family guy was different from going with great stories and pushing boundaries,
even talking about their problems on their show. family guy was different from the rest, yes it has the simpsons template, but so did the simpsons from the flintstones, the difference was from how they approached things: either 4th wall breaking or cutaway gags/skits, to taking on things that inspired episodes to be made.

in my honest opinion i would watch family guy again if seth announces he would make his version of the last episode of the series, even though it'll continue without him.
and i hope the last episode is about brian succeeding with his dream of becoming a great author, maybe he'll die but in a quick way with the screen panning away while cutting to black, no music for the credits, one last episode to put all the strength they have left into it.

maybe it won't happen, maybe family guy will get cancelled if they know how to ruin it greatly, maybe ratings will go down for once and get cancelled the 3rd time.

all i know is: the reason i stopped watching family guy was because of this episode, the one episode where i wanted all the jokes to happen, i would of settled on one joke, that alone would keep me watching the show forever.

Attached: 24.jpg (188x234, 10K)

>literally getting triggered by the word tranny on Yea Forums
breh how new are you?

Attached: tranny fucked up vagina.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Chicago and Detroit aren't States, user. But nice whatabout. I'll ask you the question again: Why are the statistically worst offenders of welfare spending, Red States, despite being policy-opposed to welfare spending?

why are you evenon Yea Forums if you're just going to cry every time someone posts something politically incorrect? you realize people can be left wing and still say nigger and and jews right? fucking retard, go back to r3ddit

Attached: 1528940862796.jpg (767x960, 72K)

I don't know. Why? Is socialism better or something?

nobody is triggered, it's just a boring shitpost.
>HURRR TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
There are never any actual trannies on Yea Forums, just like women. So you look retarded.

Then why was the employment rate, family structure, and crime rate better for blacks when they were second class citizens?

>Why are the statistically worst offenders of welfare spending, Red States, despite being policy-opposed to welfare spending?
Because despite being 12% of the population 40% of welfare is used by blacks. The white people in those states actually get jobs and vote. I can't believe there are people as retarded as you in the world

Based

holy shit you are way too new to be this mad

Attached: discord trannies.jpg (1944x6732, 1.76M)

he objectively did by most metrics. have you even tried learning about it yourself or did you just read a corporate media article? you fucking dumb jew

this to bh

this is objectively incorrect, yuo're so fucking ignorant. i can show you an accountant breaking it all down but you're too fucking adhd to watch it and actually learn something.

dilate, tranny freak

>Because despite being 12% of the population 40% of welfare is used by blacks.
You aren't understanding or answering the question. Try to get out of /pol/nigger speech for a second and look at your answer.

Imagine being Amir in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jazz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your meaty man tits and gross festering frankengina. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is cash his paycheck and go home. Like seriously imagine having to be Amir and not only hide in that house of horrors while Jazz flaunts his frankengina in front of you, the favorable blanket barely concealing his mutilated monster hole going directly into his colon, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he works it. Not only having to tolerate his disgusting fucking frankengina but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAZZ JENNINGS GOT A PUSSY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch him dilate with 6 different colored dildos; never before have you seen a vagina directly connect into someones colon before, no uterus, no cervix, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of natural vaginas and later alleged frankenginas for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out off of the street. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sewage smell that's brapping out from his neovagina too as he shakes his dildo and writhes it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "dilation"(for that is what he calls it), that he waited so long to do with multiple surgeries in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the

Attached: 1551096639134.jpg (1437x900, 287K)

this isn't even a real quote you fucking morons

there are fucking tons you newfag retard

Because it wasn't, and that's a lie perpetuated by retards who run blogs like thealternativehypothesis.wordpress or some aspie shit.

Oh no no no no, my fellow Trump supporters
We are being blown out in this thread. What do we do?

Yes, we all know how triggered you people get about some faggot's discord. Lord knows, we've heard you crying about it for the past 6 months and all of your retarded investigations into some literal who discords.

That is literally the answer dipshit. The states are red because blacks are too lazy to vote. The whites that vote don't want welfare. Look at where are the niggers are .

>he actually believes there are tons of "trannies" on Yea Forums right now
You legit fell for that meme?

did you even look at his link? the entire thing proves some tranny operation to promote their degeneracies on here you fucking retard. they blackmailed some little kid into taking hormones and he fucking killed himself.

luckily trannies stay mostly on r9k when they aren't busy getting assraped on /pol/ or Yea Forums now

user, then why are they STILL the worst welfare leeches if only the whites in those Red States vote?

Gee fucking whizz, the brains on you. It's almost like they don't want to cut their welfare funding because then those States would have to foot the bill with actual job growth or something, which is too hard!

>triggered
Making fun of you mentally ill freaks means I'm triggered? You seem to be the triggered one friend

Attached: tranny ethered.png (716x724, 255K)

>ITT

Attached: 1378582582094.jpg (625x626, 55K)

its statistically likely that mentally ill tranny freaks would use this place. theres also lots of proof. you're just assblasted, eithe rbecause you're a tranny freak or because people started proving you wrong and you got humiliated (which probably aroused you)

it was pretty bad, i dont like trump but these jokes are so overdone and so easy to make.

>the entire thing proves some tranny operation to promote their degeneracies on here you fucking retard. they blackmailed some little kid into taking hormones and he fucking killed himself.
Imagine not only being this obsessed with literal whos, but believing fucking /po/ or r9k. I can't even fathom how low your IQ is.

>why are they STILL the worst welfare leeches
Because of the high population of niggers leeching welfare you illiterate dipshit. I literally just answered your question word for word Jesus Christ you are so thick is hilarious

Attached: retard.jpg (460x322, 29K)

>that pic
KEK

>concernedmemer
fucking based redditard

Attached: tannyfreak2.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Or maybe anons are just sick to fucking shit with having to hear you cry about imagined tranny boogeymen every hour of every day on a television and film board like the turbofaggots you are?

dilate sweetie

Attached: tranny fuckers eat shit.png (1063x357, 26K)

>le imagine
nice 14 year old girl rhetoric. note how you still haven't even tried debunking anyones proof itt, you just cry like the mentally ill schizo freak we all know you are.

>Because of the high population of niggers leeching welfare
...but they don't VOTE, correct? So why does the State continue to suck federal funding for government assistance spending?

Attached: reddit tranny.jpg (1925x1956, 425K)

White Americans without college degrees are the biggest welfare group. In Red States, working class or military jobs can quickly leave people too physically worn out or disabled to work and then they're fucked, healthcare in America can cost six or seven figures and wipe out an entire life's savings of hard work easily and that's pretty common. The healthcare problem is a huge reason for poverty of American whites as well as declining American white fertility (it costs at least tens and maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars to have a baby alone in America, then a quarter million or more if you want to educate them for a job that won't leave them too worn out to work at 30-40).

>Trying this fucking hard

Trolling isn’t what it used to be since Trump got in office.

looks a bit like a kabballah.

First I've heard of "dilate", can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: tree-of-life-kabbalah.png (300x466, 73K)

kek I have to debunk that you aren't obsessed with trannies from a literal who discord? What are you even smoking?

One of my favorite meals (one that my mother invented btw) is spaghetti sandwiches.

Because welfare is given out federally dumbass. The states have to provide welfare for the lazy sub 80 IQ niggers even though the white vote against it. The only people to blame for this are white leftist cucks that vote for welfare like you

It'll be done when it's done...it'll be done when it's done...and we like that! We like that...

>imagined tranny boogeymen
they aren't imagined, people have even posted plenty of proof itt. cope harder, beta redditor cuckold.

Leftists getting BTFO all over this thread. Thanks for the (you)s

Attached: image.png (684x688, 108K)

>imagine thinking you are some sort of Sherlock Holmes because you went to look for trannies on discord, and found them there, being trannies