IT'S HAPPENING

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7160363/Avengers-Endgame-returns-theaters-week-chance-beat-Avatars-box-office-record.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 7.28.10 PM.png (462x174, 123K)

>I saw endgame 10 years ago over twenty times so that it could beat avatar
>why?

why couldnt they release full movie at 1st?
is this the new gimmick? release a movie then release it with finished scenes?
why didnt critics trash a literally unfinished film then?

it's just stuff after the credits to pay tribute, it's not even a full rerelease, it's still in many theaters, just adding stuff to the final "reel"

cameron rereleased avatar in theaters as well. it happens a lot to big films

Who besides turbosoys would pay $20 again to see a Blu-ray extra in theaters? Can't wait to see it fall short of Avachad again and see more capecuck cope lmao

Won't make a big difference.

Imagine if it STILL doesn't beat Avatar

Attached: Jimbo.jpg (750x380, 72K)

They'll obviously do the kike thing and say this is exclusive to theaters, not gonna be released anywhere else

Ah yes course, then release a "special edition" Blu-ray shortly after that actually does have the scene

They are testing the audience and how stupid capeshitters can be.
Soon they will just release empty green screen and call it a day. Capeshitters will watch it.

>Post-credits scene gets leaked online
>it's shit
>barely anyone goes back to see it in theaters

Attached: 1554236916187.jpg (596x580, 34K)

>fail to beat Avatar the first time
>"o-ok um, wait, w-we'll release it a-again...um I guess? p-please watch our movie again, p-please!!!!"
oh no no no no

Attached: 1517503853575.png (966x627, 404K)

This would be actually a nice scenario. Option 2, less probable: capeshitters realise how the studio is fucking them in the ass and turn against it.

Avatar was supposed to have been BTFO a month ago

Based
Get dabbed on capecucks

They're re-releasing a movie that's still in theaters????

Avatar was in theaters for like a half a year and had a rerelease. Keep coping.

Attached: slap.webm (680x1080, 3M)

because it was making money
capeshit is basically done and they rerelease it because nobody is watching it after a month and half

it probably won't
its not even adjusted for inflation

>returns

It's still playing in theaters right NOW

Attached: 1425019585833.jpg (450x300, 25K)

The
Alert > Pleasant Surprise > WTF we are in public
3 passage micro-phases never cease to amaze me.

>re-releasing a movie that's still in theaters
MARVEL HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

Attached: 1373100687077.gif (357x296, 1.78M)

And it doesn't even have any actual extended footage. It's the same exact movie, but now it has post credit ads.

it’s only an after credits scene thing

>adjusted for inflation
this is the "IT WAS HER TURN" for cameroncucks lmao

have you never heard of extended/directors cuts user? you are aware that it’s common practice to film more scenes than what makes the cut. the movie was already 3 hours long. it does seem kind of desperate for them to release the extended version so soon instead of waiting for the dvd to come out though

>have you never heard of extended/directors cuts user?
of course but usually these go to home media

it will be a tribute to Stan Lee lmao
CAPESHITTERS WILL PAY TO SEE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT A SENILE OLD MAN FOR 2 MINUTES

i think i have some kind of anxiety thing about needing to pee during a movie. i always go beforehand but during long movies i always fear needing to urinate and then missing part of the movie. it just ends up making me need to pee because i am thinking about it so often. had to miss part or endgame for a toilet break

Imagine being such a micro dick virgin that you spend everyday obsessing over box offices and RT for movies. And deluding yourself into thinking those are what define a good movie.

And not only that but continue to shill and act like an autist fuckboy virgin and do Company wars for businesses that dont even know you exist.

I feel bad for you people. I do.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

lol the cam rip webms will be here on the opening night. i am a marvelfag but fuck going back to the movies for one scene

>m-m-m-m-muh inflation
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (463x140, 7K)

Actually trump winning the electoral college while losing the popular vote is adjusting for inflation

Imagine not realising that Disney's marketing strategy includes spamming popular message boards with this shit.

GWTW is a better film

yeah i can see what you mean. just seems desperate and not a good look for them

People only watched Avatar one time while the pathetic Marvel soiboys watched Avengers thousands of times to beat Avatar

GwtW was in theaters for 30 years straight

>Endgame still won't be in the top.
Doh~

won't be enough. this release is too limited.

literally cheating

>tfw it's the More Captain Marv version of the film.

Attached: 1543546647236.png (182x138, 41K)

they have been doing it with video games for years.
>yfw movies will have DLCs from now on

I'd rather gwtw be at the top anyway, it's just funny seeing capeshitters cope about not beating Avatar yet

I sure hope Disney™'s Marvel™'s The Avengers™: Endgame can manage to surpass Disney™'s Jame's Camerson's Avatar™ in number of dollars made

pathetic

here's the thing it's not even a director's cut or extended version of the movie.
It's Blu-ray extras added onto after the credits.
That's what makes this beyond desperate tier.
I mean already releasing it again while it is still in theaters wasn't desperate enough, but now this.

i wonder how well it will sell this time. the first time it felt like a lot of success was owed to how good infinity war was. now that people know that end game sucked, will dlc content be enough?