STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

Attached: 142A81C5-BC95-4855-A285-C00127F587A9.jpg (1560x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bq8-ZszK1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why didn't he just have sex?

>Last words were to make sure no one else gets hurt
I still find it hard to believe he wasn't being set up

It's what happens when you are framed by Democrats and watch too much anime

youtube.com/watch?v=6bq8-ZszK1o

He was though. After he died, whatever he was being accused of was proven to be bullshit.

Attached: 1517929649502.jpg (470x559, 63K)

my man was guilty of being a bit touchy

Died before he got officially removed from office so his wife got the pension. KINO

Based

Based

That's wrong.

Not them, and you are incorrect, he was totally exonerated; someone set up Dywer.

I googled it and I still can't find much. Is there any proof

They drove a guy to suicide and are in the halls of power, you're not going to find proof online, user.

Wish I coulda met you

How convienient, fucking retard.

>he was exonerated
>b-but you won't find anything about it hehe

Attached: 1516313360695.jpg (360x360, 17K)

You are the kwisatz haderach of morons. Good job.

Don't do it! There other, more productive ways.

Attached: meanwhileinamerica.gif (350x196, 1.97M)

>my only claim to my argument is circumstantial evidence, and if you say I’m wrong, you’re wrong!!
You’ve committed two (2) logical fallacies. Let’s see if you’ll do three.

Based brainlet.

>proven to be bullshit
>exonerated
>no proof online
This doesn't add up

You guys are dumb. Please kys

I think this is how I'm going to go out. All I see in my future is suicide.

Embarassing. Consider not posting here ever again.

Why would anyone bother to film you?

bestgore/liveleak

You're not following directions.

stream it for your Yea Forums pals

I already have. You have to let me go, user.

Attached: 1493479924071.gif (500x275, 365K)

Maybe he had too much sex.

Deaths not the end. Suicide is giving up. Having faith in Christ Jesus could change your life. I consider you to search for the alternatives.

Attached: 9B1D1DE3-C59E-4A8D-A9C6-315D73DA929B.png (1016x720, 431K)

I do believe, that's part of the reason I want to KYS.

Hey man, nice shot.

lmao

Literally wrong, faggot. He took a bribe. 30 years after the fact the primary witness in for the prosecution, who was incarcerated for offering Dwyer the bribe, maintains that he offered the bribe and Dwyer accepted.

t. dumbass who can't be bothered to do 5 minutes of "research" i.e., watching a fucking video

what about living with the fact that your life isn't worth living and has no hope of getting better? the only thing i have a problem with is that he didn't take anyone with him

Life has its ups and downs, I will not lie to you. It can be very cruel and unfair, in fact it is unfair. No matter, we can all arrive to Christ the same. And all He knows is forgiveness. I know you don’t want to hear this, I understand. But from one user to another, please don’t give up.

So, you set up an automatic upload for your suicide video? Or do you think the person who finds you will upload the video?

Streaming would be much better choice like user suggested. I mean we even have that video of guy streaming his date with shotgun.

>the only thing i have a problem with is that he didn't take anyone with him
2 edgy 4 me

I won’t argue about the value of life, as that is completely to one’s own interpretation; and it is also a semantics argument which cannot be proven nor disproven. But if life is not worth living, why not just live it out anyways? There’s so much to experience and do, there is no reason to just kill yourself, otherwise, why not just do it now? Why didn’t you do it a year ago? Or two? Because your own body wants to live and keep going, and for that I say, live. I live with God in my heart, but feel free to keep walking another path, I will not judge.

t. faggot who falls for anything he sees on YouTube provided it's published by RonPaulPatriot911

You're just a fag and a tard and you're gonna die of AIDS.

I feel happy knowing that you are living a life of superficial ignorance. :)

>there's so much to experience and doi
what if you've been trapped in a hostile environment for a decade and the only solace is masturbation (which now bores you) and fermenting anything you can find to make alcohol. You have a roof over your head but no one will employ you so you can't build capital to move away. You're essentially in an open air prison. What are the incentives to stay alive?

I must ask you what prevents you from imploring yourself into a line of work? As far as I know, even fast food chains will hire prison convicts if that’s where you’re coming from.

However, as I’m taking from your response, you seem to be lonely and without many people in your life. As often it’s used as an insult on this website, it is okay to be lonely, as long as it’s in moderation. I implore you to try out new things, meeting new people, and perhaps putting away the tissue box and meeting women or men to have sex with if you do not plan on getting married. You could learn a hobby, personally I got into gardening to get out of my depression. But you could get fit, learn to cook, invest in coping gear and go off grind, learn to photograph, write computer code, build electronics. There is just so much to do and so little time to do everything. For first steps, I’m telling you to do 5 push-ups. And make sure you’ve drunken at least 2 full glasses of water today. If not, start now.

Attached: church-burning-720.jpg (720x450, 68K)

Shut up you fool. Let these losers kill themselves so this board is slightly less shit with them gone.

You're a retard. The primary witness maintains he took the bribe. He killed himself over it to protect his family from his fuckup.

dubs say I kill myself live on stream

t. xXOdinsWarrior14Xx

he was facing the rest of his life behind bars. i can’t imagine the desperation he felt. it seemed he loved his family too so that makes it even harder to comprehend what he was feeling. i think there was some kind or insurance thing waiting for his family if he were to die. imagine knowing the night before that it’s the last time sleeping in a bed with your wife and the last time seeing your kids. as you make your way to the press conference you know you are going to be dead in a matter of hours. he had a speech prepared but didn’t read out the last few paragraphs. the last paragraphs make it seem obvious he is about to do something drastic, so perhaps if he did read it out someone could’ve stopped him. this is the note they found at his home. “I enjoy being with Jo so much, the next 20 years or so would have been wonderful. Tomorrow is going to be so difficult and I hope I can go through with it”

Attached: 696199DF-50B1-4F0D-8524-6FBEFBE826B9.png (822x802, 680K)

Pure ignorance will be your life.

I can't get hired. I am a man of normal intelligence and physically fit but am perpetually kept in a purgatory. My only crime is not being mexican in a town of 95% latinos (on the american side i might add). Being white is invalid status here. They can't even read my fucking applications if they weren't hiring wetback cousins left and right. Persona Non grata. I've been swept quietly out the door by staffing agencies and dained too incomptent to wash dishes and unload trucks by others. I am, in their eyes, a carpet bagger, stealing a job from one of them. Racist. Xenophobic, tribal.

you might feel like that now. but you might look back in 5 years and see it differently. you will find something good in your life so don’t give up. life ie precious and worth living. don’t throw it away

I hope I can keep it up. But I'm starting to think I've already died and gone to hell. This world has shown me a thousand way that it doesn't want me in it.

What is preventing you from relocating? Perhaps rent? A contract with your landlord? There are many racist pockets in the US, so that makes a lot of sense.

i am also subscribed to ThuleanPerspective in youtube

No. Money. Period. No friends. No family who will take me in. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

your life may be tough and you may be going through a lot. i will not deny that. i also can’t say i have been through the same thing you have. but as long as you are not chained up somewhere getting tortured or live in some third world shithole warzone, there is always more out there. i wish you luck and a happy life friend.

young man, there's no need to feel down

WHY GARY
GARY WHY

Attached: 1551890525118.jpg (1020x762, 93K)

that channel is gone sadly

FAKE! It was a squirt gun!

Based

sad. i enjoyed listening to his autistic rants

That guy got off scot-free. Based executioner, and judge.

story?

His son was ungrateful and claims his dad only did it for himself.

praise the lord

even if he did do it just for himself, ffs my father couldn't give less of a shit about me. he would never risk his freedom to hurt someone who had hurt me.

A dad pulled out a gun and blew the brains out of his son's rapist. :) He got off totally free in court.

>guy molests his kid
>he shoots molester
>WHY?

that sounds based. what is the name?

>His son was ungrateful and claims his dad only did it for himself.
Bullshit.

>my father couldn't give less of a shit about me. he would never risk his freedom to hurt someone who had hurt me.
damn, user, sorry to hear that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

this board full of racists and clowntards is the only place in over a decade to show me any kind of friendship whatsoever. literally crying right now (although it's probably helped by the watermelon i had to buy with food stamps and ferment myself to get drunk on)
thank you guys and fuck mexicans forever

Must be a democrat. Probably blamed the gun for it afterwards too.

Leon Gary Plauché

He did get community service (lol).

He was set up

Nah mate. You don't kill yourself if you're innocent. He was definitely into some shady shit

i said young man, pick yourself off the ground

A Killdozer miniseries would be absolutely kino

oof

Ha! One second that pile of shit is walking by, thinking he's going to get out of it somehow late- *lights out*

Thankfully I have been in your situation, so I can tell you what I did, and you can make out what you can do.
The first thing I did was find a local Baptist church. They seem to be the most friendly, and join their congregation. Even if you are new, or socially awkward, I tell you these people want to see you grow. Try to meet up with the pastor and see if they will let you sleep in the building, or if you have a car, if you can park it in their lot. Next thing I did was find work, I personally worked at a Lowe’s doing shipments and back storage. The pay was good and the physical labor was great. Next is learning how to live with little. I purchased Great Value rice, Ramen, and a cooker pot that can be easily plugged into a wall. I made myself very cheap meals for under $5 usd. I bought a water canteen and got water from work. After doing this for about 13 months, I managed to rent a decent apartment. Sadly, I did move away, but as I type this, I live successfully thanks to my hard work. Your last option is joining the Navy, but I never wanted to. However, it is absolute guarantee of food, shelter, money, and future.

i feel the same man. at the end of the day i always have this place to cheer me up and it’s been that way since before i was a teenager. i am in aus and when that christchurch shooting went down some ot our ISPs blocked this site “temporarily” (read: permanently) it freaked me out because suddenly this site was gone for me. nothing VPNs can’t fix though. blogpost aside, fuck the mexican cunts around you. hope you get better people to surround youself soon. but hope is all i can offer you friend unfortunately

that's kind of you say user.

both of my parents voluntarily, consciously chose to create me. they were college educated boomers in their 30s at the time of my conception. they were not forced into this and could've chosen to avoid sex, used contraceptives, adopted me out or aborted me. they already had my older sibling who was roughly two years old at the time.
they spent the entirety of my sibling's and my upbringing abusing us and seemingly baffled as to why we existed and why did we have needs and why did we cost any money.
cutting all contact with my entire family at age 18 and never going back is the only choice that helped bring me peace about all this but obviously I'm still effected.

uh but he already did a lot of community service by wiping that dude

based

Filter, nice

he 100% was already going to jail and there was no hope for him. he would never live to see freedom at his age. read his essay thing he wrote about the justice system. he hoped that his family would get his pension with his death and that his death would inspire some change in legal proceedings

>innocent people never ever kill themselves

Well, man, not sure what to say, but I think you'll appreciate what I don't say. I mean, it's better for me to say that I don't know how you feel, but I feel empathy for what you've gone through. Glad you found some peace, dude.

True, that got by the court for sure. I think the court owes him some money.

oh god, I love this story so much, the vehicle is like out of a fantasy, a murder fantasy

it's just striking to me how racist and xenophobic this community as if it's not even america and white employers participate in it. america i was taught is supposed to be a melting pot but the rest of the world is not like that at all. all i want is an opportunity to take care of myself and it's impossible once they find out i'm gringo and not spanish. they want deference when they come here but once they're comfortable there's none of that for anyone different from them.

ah the classic “blame conception and birth of children for failures in life”. sorry you never felt the love you deseved. please don’t let it ruin the idea of having a family of your own for you. you can be a good father if you don’t act like them

Me, I just want to see hell, you know? See how it's like, the curiosity is too much for me so I gotta kms myself to see it, I'm just curious

But if you see it you can't return from it, genius.

my mother was kicked out of her job because the company was bought out by indians or turbans and they just give jobs to their family members. she is now the director or a company now so fuck em

you sound wise and emotionally intelligent, even if emotional intelligence is a meme. thanks user.

thanks to you as well user.

I suppose it says something about me or modern life or something, but outside of one person irl, this website is where I've had the most touching interactions and interesting conversations with other people.

hell is a constant time loop of a bad drug trip where you feel the pain of suffering, helplessness and lack of being. once you are aware of what is happening it starts again and you are ignorant of the hell you are in until you are aware of it again. rinse and repeat. i am talking out of my ass ofcourse. i just had a bad drug trip once and i interprete that experience as to what hell feels like

Attached: DAD34ED8-1A94-4FAA-BC1D-A866BA2AFBCB.jpg (1428x1297, 95K)

If he was set up, then why didn't he take out the people setting him up? He accepted death already.

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 36K)

just don’t let the failures of others define you. i know that is hard because it has effected you from an early age

>thanks user.
Thank you as well.

Attached: no words.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

I wish I could have met you

Yeah I KNOW EINSTEIN but if I go to heaven I will never be able to see HELL. Ever. Do you really think they make tours to hell in heaven? Like, a bus comes up, picks you up and you go to hell as a tourist taking pictures and being like: "ha ha, look at all those losers"... That's dumb. It obviously doesn't work like that.

only jesus went to both and he said hell sucks

>but if I go to heaven I will never be able to see HELL
Untrue. The Bible hints that one might have a small peek. The story of the rich man begging the other man in Heaven for just but a spot of water on his tongue, springs to mind.

>bad drug trip
A supposition, of course... useless to me. You can't know what hell is like if you don't GO THERE. Sorry, I'm just so curious, I'm going to see it one day.

dante's inferno...

based thing about killdozer is he didn't kill anyone besides himself. Just shit on the entire city council

Back when sexless aspies did the honorable thing and killed themselves rather than unleashing their tard rage on innocent people

yes it’s a complete supposition but i suppose you haven’t had an experience to make you fear otherworldly powers of damnation. doubt hell is fun just make it to heaven and hope the tour buses exist

But did he say how demons look like? I bet they look so cool and there must be many different kinds of them.

When I was a teenager I smoked a blunt so fat I thought I was going to die, but it sucked. I didn't see the seas of flames or any demon. It's not the same user, obviously

OG fan fiction

yeah, wouldn't it technically be considered a real person (virgil) self insert (dante) fanfiction based in mythology/religion?

funny because self inserts or writing about real people in a fanfiction setting is generally considered the absolute bottom of the fanfiction barrel.

yeah i know, i just meant the general feeling that hell is supposed to bring upon a soul

nah, muslims blew themselves up next to innocent people even back then