What’s your favorite cuisine to eat while you kino?

for me? It’s the McDonalnd’s Classic McChicken of course! And for you?

Attached: DDAAF808-ACB3-45EB-AB8C-CCCE482FBA86.png (700x487, 318K)

For me it's the McChicken, the perfect fast food sandwich.

Attached: mcchicken3.jpg (640x537, 35K)

why is that on a seeded bun, I thought it was just the regular bun

>classic mcchicky
>sesame seed bun
fuck of third worlder

I like to watch IT as I eat IT

Attached: BURGERPUNK KINO.png (900x900, 383K)

For me it’s the chick-fill-a custom combo

Attached: E933F25B-474F-4034-A811-D8EAE62F23EE.jpg (2048x1536, 822K)

>employees now ask what I'm seeing whenever I stop to get my 10 mcchickens on the way to the theater

Attached: 1536788960009.png (205x246, 6K)

>kino as a verb
Its getting out of hand

Has anyone ever figured how to make McChicken sauce?

I just make a few hotdogs and drink beer. Peak comfy

chick-fil-a and my boyfriend's cock

It's just blue cheese niba

Honestly it's hard to beat a good slice of 'za with some 'Vark on top.

Attached: Aardvark_2048x.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Based /ck/ crossposters

>ruining your food with hot sauce

absolutely deplorable

>Being a pussy white boi from a flyover state

Oh no

I unironically love fries.

Attached: 1496385397812.jpg (480x640, 102K)

>Plebbit spacing

>being a shitskin
yikes

homemade smashed burger

Attached: 1545745068689.jpg (1332x1080, 405K)

Attached: dip.jpg (512x512, 32K)

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

>coastie calling anyone a pussy
flyovers are based

Attached: 1548282205450.png (2400x1800, 283K)

listen, I'm a foodie and I exclusively eat organic foods. And you know what is the most heavenly, yummy, scrumptious and sumptious food? It's McDonald's own rustic McChicken sandwich. It makes me nom every time, it's like sex in my mouth! Not even world famous 'go'za can compare, because as they say "Our Famous Sandwiches Can't Be Beat!", and they're damn right because for me, it's the McChicken, the Best Fast Food Sandwich

mayo

and redpilled

Attached: 1550983352856.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

She wants to fugg

Strange, most of those green flyovers still have the highest suicide rates...it's okay though, I'll enjoy my cancer in Cali.

Attached: 1558790795175.jpg (399x225, 25K)

I'm white, just not a pussy thankfully. "Ooooh ooh this mayonnaise sure is spicy today!!" Lmfao faggots

>tfw green water quality

enjoy your rat hobo piss coasties. ayylmao.

Nice have you had the spicy strips yet

Favorite cuisine?

My step sisters pusy.

For me, it's the Almighty Texan

Attached: Texan_BBQ_Bacon_700x487.png (700x487, 90K)

theyre delicious but dishonest food. only tasty when hot and crispy

McDonald's really does have the best "cheap" chicken sammy. I had one of the value chicken sandwiches from Wendy's and that shit was disgusting.

>I'm white

Attached: 1521732868314.jpg (650x622, 79K)

>step
Cringe

It's not mayo, or at least not just mayo

I could shut down all of A&W and Culvers with the press of a button
AMA

Its just mayo dude

I made those yesterday. How did i do, fellow Texans?

Attached: 20190404_200711.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

>eating ground up chicks that just hatched and turned into a meat slurry
disgusting.

>burnt buns
unforgivable, enjoy your cancer

Stealthy b u r g e r p u n k threads are lit af

Yeah

But it's cheap doe

Looks solid
But then again I'm just a midwesterner and have yet to fuck my cousin

beer 'n tendies

quit being a nigger-tier poorfag

Render the bacon more. It'd be too damn stringy for a burger.

Probably because they still get married and have children, then get raped for life by divorce courts.

damn that looks like you actually put some effort into it

Honestly I had this cousin on my moms side who was like 8 and I was 10, and she let me grind my dick on her and she liked it. Wish I knew how to fuck at that age. Missed opportunity

Deep fried tomahawk ribeye steak with baked potato

Attached: 1536825846104.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Wisconsin has a super high quality of life (besides Milwaukee) but also an insanely high rate of male suicide and alcoholism
Also the creator of the .zip file format came from Milwaukee and literally drank himself to death (his liver burst)
The more you know

For me, it’s salted pretzel bites slathered in butter even though I know they’re 800+ calories. If I eat in the dark then it doesn’t count.

Attached: 6000197956910.jpg (460x460, 31K)

they sell secret sauce at the store so now I get to put secret sauce on everything

Attached: IMG_0700.jpg (2696x3576, 1.86M)

who decides Culver’s flavor of the day?

>57 posts
>no Cooking with Jack webms

Come on now.

It has seeds because you feed.

Attached: 1560652365866.jpg (1200x700, 180K)

you feed on my seed after you suck and get fucked