There was no fire rising! I'm telling you there WAS NO FUCKING FIRE! You tell me why when they pulled Leonid Pavel's...

>There was no fire rising! I'm telling you there WAS NO FUCKING FIRE! You tell me why when they pulled Leonid Pavel's body out of the wreckage, why there was no burns and how they found a microchip in his mask-
>You're ranting again Alex-
>I'm sorry but Jeff Bezos is just crashing planes all over the place-
>It's ok Alex I want you to rant, what happened with the plane crash.
>-but Joe think about this- if you put on virtual reality goggles- they're big humanoids, for you, and the government knows it!

Attached: JRE alex jones.png (431x459, 250K)

what is the most Alex core film?

I don't know what's worse, that retarded cretin or morons like the OP who feel intrigued by his barking.

Dude, where is my car?

whats worse? the pseudointellectual leftist redditors like you who think you're smart because you watched colbert and think alex jones is stupid

onions green

A Scanner Darkly

Darling in the franxx. I am not kidding its literally his rant about interdimensional aliens sucking the essence of our youth, draining our planet, trapping us in VR matrix and so on.

Mirrored APE symbol (scientists with unknown origins) is David`s Star.

Attached: 20180527_144354.jpg (1108x1080, 76K)

Attached: Darling in the Franxx - 19 - Large 05.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

End of Evangelion

only anime can reach his level.

you dont belong here

Attached: DARLING-in-the-FRANXX-Ep-16-Img-002-1024x576.png (1024x576, 207K)

>You have to be a leftist to think Alex Jones is stupid.
>2019

wtf? soyy + lent = onions?

soyy lent green
onions green

>strawmanning this hard
back to r3ddit you fucking retard

Fuck off back to 8gag, retard.

is the 2nd Alex Jones appearance Joe's most viewed video? It's at 14 million right now and its only 3 months old. Neil DeGrasse Tyson episode has 10 million and it's been up for 2 and a half years.

This is why the msm goes so hard against Alex. He's was their competition and he was beating them badly, so they completely deplatformed him.

Literally just NGE and Gunbuster remixed for Zoomers.

then who's Zero Two?

Attached: ILikeThat_ZeroTwo.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

And TTGL too. And they wear IDOLM@STER uniforms. What a fucking disgrace of an anime.

MGS2

Amerigeddon. I recommend all patriots watch this film.

Attached: AmeriGeddon.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.02.17.874.jpg (1920x808, 581K)

Mythologically she is Fenrir. And Dr. Franxx is Loki. This anime uses myth of ragnarok as core of the story. APE = old fods. I made mythological analysis of franxx when it was on air.

Attached: c4ftqcqs7ot01.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

I don't use Reddit. What else you got?

your training is a couple years behind flownigger.

Attached: 16964231_1100x1467.jpg (1100x1467, 594K)

that's just rehashed Hindu myths

Enemy of the State

>Ragnarok
>Hindu

You gave no idea waht are you talking about.

Attached: mbySBfrGkWc.jpg (807x582, 235K)

He for deplatformed because misinformation is fine, but hate speech isnt. Are you surprised?

>what is the kali fucking yuga