I saw Aladdin, here's the proof. But some /pol/tard wrote on here that genie says

I saw Aladdin, here's the proof. But some /pol/tard wrote on here that genie says
>only Allah can make you sultan.
Except he never said that. I wouldn't have cared either way but you /pol/ invaders keep making and believing your OWN lies and run with it. None of you even seen the movie and you make up fictional enemy's. Its pathetic. The mods are shit for allowing racist shit live here.

We need a /pc/ board. A yin to the yang. A Politically Correct board. For leftist to counteract the far right propaganda lies posted here daily.

Attached: 20190619_184538.jpg (2560x1440, 678K)

This place sucks. Get used to it.

>/pol/
>invaders
Your redditor newfag is showing. All boards were /pol/ from jump. Read your history.

Jesus shut the fuck up
>I saw Aladdin
Way to out yourself as a pleb

Do you not get enough PC propaganda in the real world already?

Fuck's sake.

You don't need a safe space, the whole website is free reign to post whatever the fuck you want.

When will people learn that /pol/ always lies?
This is a lie as well.

>We need a /pc/ board. A yin to the yang. A Politically Correct board. For leftist to counteract the far right propaganda lies posted here
Or you could, you know, leave this site that was never intended for you.

Attached: reddit.png (1356x709, 82K)

>those finger nails

SUMMER IS HERE.

I as a muslim got a bit triggered when the genie said that it was the most powerful being in the universe. I guess its a thing of the times but in the original the Sultan atleast praised Allah and all that as it should in an arabian fairytale. In this version any mention of God was done away with.

>this isn't lie as well

You wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

>/pol/nigger is trying to subvert again

You faggots are very similar to the jews you hate.

I'm not though. "All boards were /pol/ from jump" is just a false statement.

>every single website is the same nowadays
>the only one where you can say whatever you want exists
>Redditors want to turn it into Reddit
Never gonna happen. This is the last bastion of free speech on the internet, and even this is censored to much. Why would you even come here? Just go be happy on Reddit where everybody thinks like you do and leave us alone.

No.

>say something not comforming to /pol/
>get virtually crucified

Nice free speech you got there faggot.

well if you want to get technical about it it's not even an Arabian tale really it's originally Chinese.

The genie is the most powerful because Allah doesn't exist. no monotheistic religion is real.

LMFAO I've been here over 10 years. How long have you been here?

And who was it intended for?

oh holy shit fucking kys you worthless faggot
>coming to Yea Forums to bitch about something /pol/ said
absolutely fucking pathetic, I hope you know you're their bitch now

>waaahhhhh include me include me i need to feel included wahhhh love me love me change my diapey i made a boom boom waahhhhh let me outside i wanna play outside wahhhhhhh gimme candy wahhhhh haaa haaa hooooooo
fuck off mother fucker, go jump in a lake you sandy ass nut chugging queer, you faggot, you absolute fucking numbskull i hate you not because youre a muslim or brown but because you're a whining ass crybaby wuss, go fuck your mother you little bitch, everyone has problems and no one wants to hear you fucking moan all day long about "microaggressions" "white ppl scrunching up their noses and looking at me like i stink (because i fucking do but i cant admit it, "its muh culture maaan"), just die already pussy or go somewhere else, I dont care, just get away from here this instant before i cunt your ass out for good.

>taking everything anonymous people on the internet say to heart
Oh, you're definitely reddit. Fuck off.

If its not an arabian tale why is it in middle eastern style and not chinese style?
Also that's like your opinion man.

If you dont know you definitely dont belong here.

Newfag detected.

Welcome to Yea Forums
No, you're wrong faggot.

Attached: Anon_not_forgive.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Just admit that you want an alt-right hugbox faggot, everyone know you want it that way.

the burden of proof falls on you, you claim he's real, where's the proof bacon boy?

To defeat the jew you must become the jew. Never forget /pol/harbor, moot genocided /pol/acks and the board has been under constant raids since. Accept the vibrant culture /pol/ brings bigot.

Since 2009. Yea Forums used to be mostly apolitical. There are still some boards that are.

No fuck you.

And you're a joke. What's your point?

Not really the new idea needs to disprove the old idea and as the existence of divinity is older than atheism burden of proof is on you faggot.

no u

>since 2009

Attached: 1406718067022.jpg (1280x1280, 377K)

It was intended for weebs, not conservatives.

Answer the question

This has to be the worst thread on Yea Forums

I'm lying because what I'm saying doesn't fit your ridiculous narrative of every board being for conservative politics from it's inception?

that's not how burden of proof works lmao! are you saying unicorns and dragons exist too right? because that's your line of thinking

No, you're lying because if you were here since 2009 yous know what this place is all about and wouldn't be wetting your pants about it.

absolute fucking bugman

>/pol/ invaders
you're clearly the tourist here reddit nigger

Tell me what you think this place is all about.

I'm not telling you shit newfag. Lurk moar. Or better yet, prove you were here since 2009. But you can't cut you weren't.

/pol/ is a containment board. mods don't enforce it.....so i make containment threads on each board.
"a bunch of gays are doing something reprehensible and its Yea Forums related" OH NO!
>the rest of the board is largely free of /pol/

mods are fags

Attached: dairy-is-scary[1].png (768x426, 411K)

>being this concerned about people taking shit about fags
Yup. That's a newfag

Well that's what the genie says in the french dubbed version.

The amount of reddit coming off this post is enough to rend a hole in spacetime.

>I'm not telling you shit
Of course not, because then you'r have to stop being smug about the secret that only you know.
>prove you were here since 2009
How? No one can prove that. You can't either.

He's just gonna frantically Google oldfag shit, little realizing that even being here since 2008 still makes you a newfag.

/an/ is pretty pc if you ignore all the shitbull and nog hate

>How? No one can prove that
Confirmed redditor. Opinion discarded, your argument is invalid.

Attached: Sagat.gif (480x783, 337K)

Fuck off redditor. I'm from /pol/ and I don't come here to talk about politics. Stop projecting.

How’s the weather in Sarasota?

Sure, but you've done nothing to demonstrate your opinion that all of Yea Forums was always /pol/. You've done nothing but call me a newfag and refuse to answer any questions about your statements. This is why arguing with /pol/tards is always a waste of time.

>those disgusting fingernails

>so i make containment threads on each board

Keep fighting good fight my friend.

Lmao I've never even been to /pol/. Shut the fuck up.

>seeing aladdin
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Ive been coming here for a out 13 years and this isnt true. We'd all make nigger jokes but that isnt being /pol/

Attached: tenor.gif (220x160, 199K)

fuck off faggot.

Cry more. It turns me on.

>say something someone doesnt agree with
>they call me a faggot
MODS

This. Only zoomers of the reddit era would get so bent outta shape by being called means names on the anonymous interwebz

If you believe anything you read on here, it's your fault for being a moron who believes what he reads on the internet. No /pc/ board, if you want to fag up this site, just go back to r*ddit instead. Even /leftypol/ is more based than you. PS, no timestamp, how the hell do I know that's your ticket?

Don't get me wrong OP is a faggot like always. But dont try to invent your own narrative, isn't that what (((they))) do?

Raining on and off continuiously

Summer weather for florida

>people responded to my posts oh the horror!
go back

are you white?

Your reddit is showing.
Seriously, fuck off.

Attached: 578df4d9c5672.jpg (300x300, 65K)

LOL

Attached: Mordo.jpg (640x320, 67K)

Come on dude. Jesus. I mean really, come on.

Attached: 1557147760827.jpg (229x220, 10K)

im positive (((they))) are paid to browse /pol/ and spread shit all over the chan. just look at the replies on that comment

The Serbian Jew double-bluff stopped working approximately 11 years ago, newfriend.

Attached: Sil.png (422x342, 120K)

>comment
>not post
As if any further proof were needed. Jesus Christ, just stop embarassing yourself.

Attached: 1552426339484.jpg (300x300, 10K)

u mad bro?

Attached: u mad.png (225x225, 11K)

>comment
We are thick into the Facebook/Reddit age. The world I growled up in is GONE.

Attached: Epentre.jpg (1000x1205, 406K)