COWBOY BEBOP

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: 25625326.png (590x595, 556K)

bout dog

They weren't.

The casting honestly isn’t really that bad other than zero Keanu, the problem is that it’s being made by Netflix

oh fuck off, no real fan isn't going to watch a fucking live action adaptation of it anyaways.
just fucking kys pleb with your pleb complaints.

u mad whiteboi

Yeah, he looks a little too aged to do Spike's look justice. They should have just went with Keanu Reeves. People were half-expecting him to show up, anyway, and Keanu could have done the role justice, as he has looked similar for much of his life, and he appears to also be a fan.

lol were you even born when the anime came out?

jews fear the samurai, therefore they destroy all potential anime based ip's from entering tje jew controlled media market.

it's a fucking netflix original dude, it was always gonna be trash and flop hard af
who cares?

>spike is almost 50 years old
wow very cool so glad he's Asian

Why does Spike takes drugs now? Tabacco wasn't enough?

Nobody:

Literally nobody:

Not a single soul:

Yea Forums: SNobody:

Literally nobody:

Not a single soul:

Yea Forums: WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

Have sex.

Okay so you hired an asian guy. But why did you hire a 40 year old asian guy who is a charisma vacuum?

Spike speigal should be a guy in his late 20's/early 30s who can pull off being effortlessly cool and knows karate

COUGH KEANU COUGH

>should be a guy in his late 20's/early 30s who can pull off being effortlessly cool and knows karate
I honestly have no idea why netflix didn't contact me.

Keanu is older, but he is one of those younger looking men, who could maybe still look to be in his thirties.

you really have to go back to your discord

Attached: 5DB01EC20A6D46CF9A41B4973EECBC70.gif (640x360, 1.97M)

>made by cuckflix
so jupiter jazz is out I presume?

Keanu is 54, dumbass

Couldn't he still look like a 34 year old?

Holy shit love, take your pills you are flying through these threads.

Attached: ZoomZoom.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

isn't Spike Jewish?

>netflix
>anime adaptation

Attached: 1493929545601.jpg (300x300, 12K)

trailer when?

are there jews on mars?

It's long since been assumed that the character was, by many Western fans, although the creator of Cowboy Bebop picked the name Spike Spiegel because it looked cool, not necessarily to decide his ethnicity as Jewish. He could be considered Jewish, if you want him to be, but he also isn't confirmed to be.

hes as much as jewish as edward is turkish

And he’s not even the right kind of Asian.

This show is going to suck, just like all the other soulless remakes. But I think the casting for Spike and the rest of the crew is actually pretty good. except for Ein