Go get him Norm

Go get him Norm

Absolutely based.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190619_154851131.jpg (1024x1113, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQzYl8fXzqE?t=727
cnbc.com/2019/06/18/netflix-comments-on-stranger-things-gaten-matarazzos-prank-show.html
pastebin.com/EvntSeCV
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM
macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/NFLX/netflix/current-ratio
news.avclub.com/gaten-matarazzos-cool-new-netflix-prank-show-is-all-abo-1835529125
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this gonna be some kinda backwards ass nathan for you where he makes fake businesses if it is im burning down netflix hq

what kind of fucking premise is that for any kind of show?

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Based Norm utterly destroys dirty shitskin mutt.

>what kind of fucking premise is that for any kind of show?
A bad one.

Kill him, Norm. Kill him dead.

did norm respond to Netflix defending him by saying they all knew it was 1 days work and they all got paid for that day still even 1 day gets there hopes up

lol noone has seen the show and everyone is triggered.

Attached: ce80d2b06401c142376d1d9791a8c63b.jpg (720x960, 173K)

dubs confrim

that's what it'll be, you know what you must do. You have kek's blessing, good luck. We're all counting on you.

aye captain. i have my arm ready and loaded.

Attached: NBW08Rg.jpg (1536x2048, 342K)

Geez right wingers are just as whingey as lefties now, it's just a show calm down

Care to explain why you are spamming pictures of random children you degenerate pedophile.

>Geez right wingers are blah blah blibbady blabbidy blah
Imagine living a life where literally everything you see has to be made part of your /pol/tard culture war like this idiot?

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>being this new

>its right wing to not make fun of people who are desperate and at their lowest
okay?

that could be his daughter

People shouldn't be mad at the Stranger Things kid. If they should be mad at anyone they should be mad at whoever come up with the stupid idea.

DIOS MIO EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS VIRGEN MARIA SALVAME

Attached: MUH KIZUNA.jpg (410x231, 33K)

That's even worse.

>You have kek's blessing

Attached: 1510798084597.png (500x375, 157K)

So the premise is a lie? K cool show

>right wing
Wha?

Guaranteed every target of that show will be a white man.

Attached: 1544030428349.png (589x581, 72K)

Hating the white working class is central to the left right now, its the one thing they all rally around

Avatarfagging is against the rules, fucktard.

>Hey we're offering you this part-time gig with a really good salary, maybe you can make it a full time deal
>LOL JUST KIDDING it was only ever a one-day thing also this is a prank show you've been pranked epic style lol poor people

If Netflix has any sense they'll end this before it even gets the chance to air.

What if it's a double prank system where they actually give the person a job after "pranking" them?

Care to explain why you are spamming pictures of your daughter you degenerate pedophile?

that's because they're afraid of unpredictable minorities. either that or they won't have any black applicants

The mutt is old enough to know better you piece of shit.

If it is what everyone is assuming, it's just begging for lawsuits
>got laid off
>put resume out on online services
>congratulations user! you just got this (fake) job!
>remove resume from circulation, stop looking for work
>feelsgoodman, show up to first day at work
>HAHAHA IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Attached: 1512934997443.png (650x559, 13K)

Look at him. Clearly he's some kind of retarded.

Apparently the people on the show think they're showing up for a one day gig of some sort. Although Netflix originally said that it would be about peoples "first day," implying that they didn't think it was just a one day gig. Either horrifically bad marketing or they pivoted and are re-thinking the show.

It's such a disgusting premise for a tv show, I can't believe it was greenlit to begin with.
>inb4 he's a kid, he doesn't know!
He's 17 and he's credited as the executive producer.

tfw I amnt triggered by this because I get SSI

he's a deformed mutt but he's still functional and aware, kill yourself faggot.

>they pivoted and are re-thinking the show.
I think it's this. Netflix can be shockingly tone deaf. Honestly I'm kind of confused about their business model, they seem to deliberately shovel unpopular political agendas into their shows at the expense of the success of that show.

>he doesn't know about the snake god kek

newfag leave

>but he's still functional and aware
Horseshit. Do those squinty dead eyes look like someone who is functional and aware? You dumb fucking nigger.

youtu.be/JQzYl8fXzqE?t=727
this is you

ok reddit

Seek therapy

They probably have them do absurd tasks, maybe a job listing is to take care of an old lady and the old lady does crazy shit, maybe their new boss have them do criminal stuff, maybe they get a job by a suspicious government agent and an alien show up, who knows what the show is about and at the end of the day the people are getting paid, people just like being upset

hopefully the first episode is him walking on to set and ashton kutcher is there saying

>dude, lol you got punkd i'm the real host

My guess is its not netflix execs pushing the agenda, its the young, hip millenial-zoomer generation they hire.
Netflix has the buisness practice of shredding through new talent. Youre hired on high salery and infinite holidays with the implication that you can be purged at any moment for poor performace.
This means Netflix burns out young and eager talent ready to prove themselves. Those young naive children come into work and publish work that their sheltered brains think will sell, it lasts one season and then theyre fired, rinse repeat. Occasionally some true talent breaks through and you get some great kino, but you have to throw a lot of shit at the wall first.

next level based

>implying these "reality" shows aren't all scripted to begin with
who cares?

how long until the kid gets punched directly in his deformed face and the show gets cancelled?
>this is ashton kutcher level stupidity

Shows like punked or jackass would never be released today because of you sensitive fags.

why is everyone pretending that these "prank shows" aren't just local small time community improv theater actors and actresses getting paid to be on tv?

remember when Lady Gaga was just sone jersey shore looking cunt on MTV's boiling points before getting any kind of famous? what a coincidence

Attached: 56643977-37AD-4522-9788-22406E6EF9DE.jpg (400x303, 25K)

Netflix is tens of millions of dollars in debt and growing with no escape. Their business model is "it doesn't work"

>ashton on Netflix
I guess it wouldn't be to far fetched with that show of his on there

Based Norm is based

>Shows like punked or jackass would never be released today
Well I guess there's one upside to pc culture then

It's way more than 10s of million and debt is normal for large companies. Dunno what's apples current debt but I remember reading it was over 100billion last year.

YO THIS NIGGA SHOOTIN' BEANS

How is this right wing

We call that the Mexican buckshot.

This is surprising from this actor. This idea has always been despised. Real people know what it's like to find a job. Real people spend months or years finding a job. To get pranked like this with fake companies has always been an irrational fear of mine. You'd think this trickery only happens in Israel, India, or China. You'd think that US actors wouldn't touch this subject. People will not find this amusing, and I applaud anyone who burns down Netflix over this. This premise for a show is actually worse than "Dear White People" or any other SJW shit. You're actually crushing people's hopes here.

Kind of a dissapointing tweet from Norm desu, while i understand why everybody is upset by the premise Norm's joke is weak and suprisingly basic for a man such a him.

Must be in a xanax haze.

Attached: SD.png (895x955, 591K)

...why

It's single day job listings.

Not so much of a joke, more of a comment really.

wat

norm's entire career is based on "basic" jokes

I'm disappointed as well given how much of a troll norm is

rich producers need their homes burned

groundbreaking and daring
how about spinoffs like:

cure punked: women dying of breast cancer go through painful treatments and are told they are cancer free -- but, PUNKD -- their cancer has actually metastasized -- to their brain!

custody punked: fathers fighting for custody of their young children are told they will receive partial custody but then -- PUNKD -- find out the wife will have sole custody and so will her live-in bf!

adoption punked: older teen children who are orphaned are told one of their parents is actually still alive but then when they are schedule to meet the parent -- haha PUNKD -- it is revealed to them that both parents are totally dead and they are still entirely alone!

Attached: air trip PUNKD.jpg (350x240, 13K)

FAGGOT
this is the preferred way to respond to the OP. Very good

Attached: 1453466757547.png (641x498, 451K)

obsessed

It's still a shitty idea, user.

I have a great idea for a prank show, I'd call it "Terminally Chill". In the show, I dress up as a doctor and visit people who are terminally ill. I inform the patient and his/her relatives that there has been a misdiagnostic or that a new treatment has become available or (if they are religious) that a miracle has happened. Whatever, the person is going to live.

After hours of gleeful celebration at the good news, as the family is about to leave the hospital with their loved one, I catch them and reveal that it was all a joke! The patient is still going to die and we are here to laugh at their misery! Hilarious!

are you a struggling small time actor in your local community?

if not then you dont need to worry about it

snowflakes outraged at a stupid joke tv show nobody would watch anyway

haha the schadenfreude

My wild guess is something like this
>Job listing on Craigslist to help a guy move
>Guy shows up and cartoony mob Italian guy needs help moving boxes
>Guy moves boxes and a body comes out
>Guy gets scared
>St kid comes out, "you got punked"
>Guy gets paid for the day.
It's literally nothing to cry about.

>screwing with people trying to find work
That's really awful

why are jews so bad at tv shows? i think the anglos need to regain their power over the industry, we need kino to be back on the menu, boys

It's billions. They're billions in debt. Their whole business is scheme is fucking retarded, along with Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Apple. They're only propped up because they're insidiously efficient at dispensing propaganda. The very second they stop being so good at social engineering, they'll go the way of MySpace, Lycos, and Blockbuster.

DIOS MIO!!

>"I'm sorry we just hired someone else for that position"
>we didn't, we'll call him tomorrow and say he's hired!

Attached: pepil.png (163x224, 43K)

why did netflix choose this ugly goblin? why not some hot babe?

He has a super punchable face, he's a teenager and he probably has enough money from this dumb show to solve all of these people's financial problems.

No way he escapes this series unscathed.

Attached: Beating.webm (600x254, 663K)

kek

no, they run on a billion dollar (probably more now) yearly deficit. they are backed by shadowbanks and other massive wealth management copmanies. the founder is the nephew of edward bernays, the famous jewish CIA propaganda psychologist....i suppose it's just a coincidence

You can throw a dart at any company and they'll be billions in debt. Coca cola, PepsiCo, Microsoft, Disney, McDonald's, etc.. they're all in debt. Debt is normal.

See: that David Letterman show

>us actors
>people

But nathan4you actually worked, the ghost estate agent pitch got customers.

Attached: 1361928321277.gif (250x250, 993K)

The controversy around this is retarded. The "employees" are told it's a temp job, which it is. They are never told it's a permanent position. They still get fucking paid, for doing basically nothing. Literally anyone looking for temp work would be stoked to show up for what they think is going to be an 8 hour shift and then get to go home after 30 minutes with the same paycheck.

I say the show is A-OK to operate just so long as the men who freak out and destroy their enemies after being told that the relief that finally came to them in life, was fake, are immune from any prosecution.

you have no cue what you're talking about.

hello fedposter, enjoying your day at the office? planning on glowing in the dark soon?

>show about tormenting wagies
based beyond belief, fuck every faggot who's against this

Attached: 1551184015301.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

I don't care about stupid un-wagies, but I just pray that this is the last I'll have to ever see this dopefish's face.

So the premise is both cruel and fake. There's no reason for this show to exist.
>haha, you were going to sleep floors today, but-... but you have to talk to me instead! You're still getting paid though!

Is the gimmick then that they are being pranked into spending time with this goblin kid? That's actually funny.

Jackass focused on crazy painful stunts that the paid cast performed. Punkd was primarily pranking other rich hollywood celebrities.
A but different than shitting on poor people.

How the fuck is it crueler than any other prank? Fake temp jobs have been used on other prank shows before with zero controversy, it's just never been the main hook.

Shut up, you pathetic 90s born queer

>make hidden camera prank show
>everyone talks shit about how ugly the kid is once he walks away

ONLY LIBERALS KNOW FUNNY HEHEH

Attached: 1559676177305.jpg (300x168, 10K)

neets should unironically be culled.

Agreed, and I don't even think he's right. I doubt it will be a "haha you don't actually have a job XD" and more "you're hired for this job but we are going to make it ridiculously difficult". Like they'll probably have fake customers or asshole bosses and whatnot.

what's with the numbers?

would it be so fucking bad if the pop culture turned mean instead of onions for a little bit?

Is that why Comedy Central has turned into depressing political lectures?

>onions
what's onions mean?

It's still kinda shitty to do for the people who completely envy Blue Collar work. No one does odd jobs on the internet because it's lucrative, you do it just to scrape by and hopefully have it lead to actual employment.

>go to an interview
>get the job!
>give 2 weeks notice at current job
>show up first day ready to work
>crazy hijinks ensure
>its just a prank bro
>quit my old job to get pretend hired and get paid for one day
>now jobless
mfw

Attached: fuzz.gif (245x213, 962K)

if you don't know check a mirror

The only reason he wont prank black people is that they dont work

>It's just a show calm down
But it isn't just a show. It's not fictional and it fucks with real people.

The difference is that Stef Germanotta has actual talent. Like, a lot. Lots of thots show up on MTV and then get thrown out on their fleshy buttocks but not Gaga.
Gaga put out a lot of shit that sounds shit to me, but it does have basic musical structure, and people buy it. Because she knows what sells.

More like is that why there are no conservative comedy shows?

you go?

Attached: howcanshe.jpg (600x483, 38K)

why are you all still talking about this shit?
>“The pranks in ‘Prank Encounters’ are spooky, supernatural, and over the top, and everyone had a great time. All participants came in with the expectation this was a one-day, hourly gig and everyone got paid for their time. ”
cnbc.com/2019/06/18/netflix-comments-on-stranger-things-gaten-matarazzos-prank-show.html
they already had to go into damage control mode and expose what the actual premise is. guessing they were purposely trying to generate controversy with the initial description and it went way beyond what they were expecting because they're tonedeaf dipshits

Non-existent conservative comedy has just as many jokes as liberal comedy.

>My guess is its not netflix execs pushing the agenda, its the young, hip millenial-zoomer generation they hire.
its the stockholders. george soros owned a boatload of netflix. sold it at the start of 2019

Japan did this with voice actors and it wasn't received well either.
pastebin.com/EvntSeCV

>liberal comedy = comedy central/colbert/snl
not for anyone under the age of 35

lmao this thread is pure gold

>You didn't get the job, but I'll look over your application again if you get down on your knees in front of me and suck this dick.
>…
>JUST KIDDING! You got the job.

Attached: 1551907104844.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Omg he's totally destroying some poor person soul and dreams by putting out an ad for a 1 day temporary job then pranking the person and probably paying them way more than they thought. Man wow hes just crushing the very essence of people who thought that 1 day gig was going to turn into a lifetime career.

You faggots act like temp agencies, contract workers, and seasonal work don't exist and companies have been doing the same shit you're pissing yourself over for decades.

Attached: 1560959792549.jpg (381x380, 35K)

Conservatives have real jobs. They're only funny in their spare time.

this but unironically

Scare tactics did the same thing and absolutely nobody cared lol

None of the Stranger Things will have a career eventually.

back in my day a one day gig COULD turn into a lifetime career if you showed the boss you had a good firm handshake and were willing to show up early and leave late

>conservatives aren't funny
Come back when the left learns how to meme

Attached: NPC_comedy.jpg (1024x538, 100K)

>weak and suprisingly basic for a man such a him.
You guys sure love to mistify that unfunny canadian faggot.

Shitty premise aside, this dude has no charisma. Host? Get fucking real.

the kid's just gonna pick up mexicans at lowe's, then drop them off at ICE
>YOU JUST GOT PRANKD

Attached: 1435509615015.png (750x408, 688K)

Those days haven't existed in 20 years old man.

Attached: 1560901426623.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

There was a show on syfy that did the same thing except it was like scary pranks. It is absolute kino.

Debt=liquidity

If you are an extremely wealthy entity, the majority of your wealth is most likely kept in assets that are not liquid, so you borrow against your assets to utilize their equity. You probably end up coming out ahead anyways because your assets appreciate due to the transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich resulting from fiat monetary policy, which we call "inflation." When the wealthy borrow money they are basically printing money. That's how the Jews set it up.

Attached: shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg (550x400, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q

The last couple decades have been absolutely awful for cinema

>what kind of fucking premise is that for any kind of show?
The people who run most media, including Netflix, are completely consumed with hatred, fear, and contempt for ordinary working people.

BOX OFFICE POISON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>be american
>homeless and unemployed
>apply for job
>get a response
>can finally support family
>go there
>get totally PRANKED by the ugliest child ever
>go back to being homeless and unemployed
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: AAC7EF35-00AD-4A75-AB48-AF2BFED5933D.jpg (675x827, 79K)

Good luck finding me in my lair, wagie.

Attached: wagie dance.png (1155x823, 1.52M)

/oursemite/

Shouldn't be hard. We'll just compile a list of single mothers and start going door to door.

WHY ARE JEWS SO BAD AT TV SHOWS? I THINK THE ANGLOS NEED TO REGAIN THEIR POWER OVER THE INDUSTRY, WE NEED KINO TO BE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Attached: Gilbert.jpg (254x198, 7K)

*roars in chainsaw*

Attached: 15533839286593.jpg (571x571, 67K)

do you think jews will be smug like this when americans of all colour finally wake up to their scheming and subversion and they are torn from their homes and burned in the streets?

Stay mad

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

Get a job /pol/yp

Only virgin white supremacists and neonazis have problems with jews. There will be no grand revolution, and America will become the most diverse country in history. Just as the founders intended.

Thats because her character fucking sucks. She is a very gifted singer and song writer when not writing the worse pop trash songs. I actually wish she would release music under her real name akin to how she used to play music before she was picked up by studios: youtube.com/watch?v=NM51qOpwcIM

You guys do realize this is intentional controversy to promote a relatively weak show, right? Seems like the actual show will be about a 1 day job but instead of a “real” job they get pranked. Since they’re all actors it’s all gonna be completely fake anyway

Attached: 494DF14B-74E6-4EEA-BBB3-1DF73C51191B.jpg (680x446, 44K)

I do this sometimes with a candy bar. Achieves the same effect of depressing the wagie.

Yes, debt is normal, but that's obviously what's not in contention here with regards to Netflix specifically. Clearly the others are referring to Netflix's Current Ratio, how much current liabilities/debt they have to current assets, or in other words, how many times they could pay off all their (current) debt if it were to come due all at once.

As it is right now, Netflix is sitting at a ratio of 0.61, which is abysmal. That's almost twice the amount of debt to assets. That's not good debt.

macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/NFLX/netflix/current-ratio

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 Netflix Current Ratio 2006-2019 NFLX.png (806x500, 33K)

No, and they will have absolutely zero idea why it is happening because they are genetically incapable of self-awareness.

>Only virgin white supremacists and neonazis have problems with jews
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3/10

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1024x672, 237K)

You get mad at people. Subhuman chimps who smear their shit on things don't qualify.

America was intended to be a white country, but Jews perverted that with their melting pot meme.

Attached: america_is_for_whites.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

truth hurts doesn't it poltards?

Attached: 1560825421092.jpg (773x721, 150K)

It's ironic that Yea Forums hates streaming services but supports this buffoonery in kinoplexes

just say caucasian european, otherwise you can include jews, hispanics and others in "white". using the word "white" is playing by (((their))) rules

El Diablo

>leftist shills are so desperate that they start claiming the Nazis were actually social progressives
you are too retarded to describe with words

wtf i love faggots now

Does this mean everyone who says they hate Hitler/Nazis is a homophobic bigot now?

Attached: books.jpg (848x1200, 176K)

Nah, they are just sociopaths who don't seem to realize other people have feelings. They genuinely do not comprehend the hope and fear and myriad of other emotions that goes along with... yanno, trying to secure your future.

>not sharing in the solidarity of workers
The ultimate wage cucking

This is correct.

>Per Deadline, the “terrifying and hilarious” Prank Encounters eschews the Punk’d ethos—where you were really only in trouble if you were friends-of-a-friend with Ashton Kutcher, or an open, car-loving wound like Zach Braff—in favor of people who think they’re starting the first day of a part-time job. These lucky “contestants”—already presumably freaked out by the tenuous specter of employment in the modern economy—are then subjected to “business as usual until their paths collide and these part-time jobs turn into full-time nightmares.”

>Update: Netflix has now issued a statement about the show, clarifying via a spokesperson that participants were paid for the time, and knew they weren’t applying for long-term jobs: “The pranks in Prank Encounters are spooky, supernatural, and over the top, and everyone had a great time. All participants came in with the expectation this was a one-day, hourly gig and everyone got paid for their time.”

news.avclub.com/gaten-matarazzos-cool-new-netflix-prank-show-is-all-abo-1835529125

>hate jews
>the nazis hated jews
>therefore you are an evil nazi

>take hormone pills and chop my dick off
>the nazis took hormone pills and chopped their dick off
so are trannies good or bad now

>Only virgin white supremacists and neonazis have problems with jews.
How is it then that all of history is filled with anti-Semitism, all over the world?

>hitler was actually a gay tranny jew with one testicle who fapped to bestiality
this is the epitome of propaganda

it's like Trump on CNN being a racist evil bigot homophobe Nazi fascist dorito with a funny penis. the 1 dimensionality is a sign of propaganda. what reason would jews have to slander hitler, i wonder?

Nazi authoritarians and trannies are bad. trannies are probably worse though since they're pyschopths who hate europeans and want communism.

Imagine getting upset about something so benign. Fucking clown world and the clowns don't even realize they're clowns.

Attached: 1560965362034.png (176x186, 70K)

>hate black people
>racists hate black people
>therfore you are an evil racist

really makes you think

based post

What about Dumb Starbucks

Hitler was one of yours sweetie.

based norm. too netflix canceled his show. wasnt as good as NML but i still enjoyed it.

why is racism evil? sounds like you're projecting your subjective and ignorant view of morality on others. whaaatt? a left wing moralfagging retard? no! it cant be! this isn't r3ddit is it?

>actors
>work

Underrated post

>Hitler was actually a tranny
more proof trannies are all mentally deranged psychos

maybe he'll start making jokes about OJ full-time on twitter now

classic Yea Forums , throwing away a chance to talk about norm instead of jews and wagecucks

Attached: DLhN.gif (320x180, 1008K)

thatd be cool. didnt he make some tweets to that one video he posted and also something about golfing with him? if he does golf with hm i dont think we'll see norm again.

Yes so much fun to make fun of poor people and embarrass them on national television.

>But they don't have to sign the right to show themselves on TV
But Netflix pays them a paltry sum of money and since they're fucking poor they'll sign it.

After clarification sure, but their initial pitch was literally "hey we're gonna fuck with people looking for a job". Which to anyone with a functioning brain sounds fucking stupid.

Attached: gh2480gh28.png (204x260, 21K)

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 15K)

>someone says something bad about the jews
>the jidf loses their fucking minds

Fuck poor people.

>trying to secure your future.
It is definitely harrowing.
>be me, small business owner
>business is usually pretty steady to busy
>last summer was dead as fuck
>maybe a dozen customers a week
>some times there'd be 2-3 day stretches without a single customer
>almost had to close because of how slow things got
>cut my pay down to $600/mo to make sure my employees can get paid
>month by month right now but things are improving
>finally starting to claw my way out of this hole
I've been running this business for nearly 10 years now and last summer was by far the worst things have ever gotten. Biggest worry right now is what I'm going to do for a job if I end up having to close for good.

I hope he gets back to doing Norm Macdonald Live since Netflix Norm was neutered as fuck. Christ was Norm even allowed to do even one of his trademark fillibuster jokes?

> Netflix spokemen declined to answer additional questions about how the jobs were marketed to those seeking work. Netflix also declined to make any of the pranked people available for an interview. Representatives for Matarazzo have not responded to requests for comment.

But they all loved it! Trust us!

244? That reminds me of that tragic soccer formation.

Oh lawd

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-044307~2.png (1080x684, 137K)

>G-D
Is OJ Jewish now?

...ahem... FUCK CAPITALISTS

>Netflix Presents: Norm Unleashed!

i honestly hopes it's this. i love norm but i hope he and everyone else are just overreacting. bc if the alternative is true, i don't know what i'll do with my rage

no offense but that sounds like some fucking commie gobbledie-gook

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It's almost as if 12 year olds shouldn't be in charge of making the ideas for multi million dollar tv shows.

Successful bait

oh you couldnt be more leashed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 10K)

>commie gobbledie-gook
Is that the guy on the rights name?

>moralfag absolutley btfo
go cry on r3ddit some more you fucking permavirgin

well now dont laugh at that...

>Yea Forums sent innocent person dick pics
lol

based child actor blowing wagies the fuck out

why does norm trigger unfuckable trannies so much? is it because he isn't afraid to be anti-PC or is it cuz hes a straight white male? (radical leftists have been convinced by jews that straight white men are evil)

I bet you're not even self aware to know how fucking cringe the post you just wrote is.

Attached: 1560830672532.png (368x475, 473K)

>unfuckable trannies
According to expert scienticians, even over half of all trannies refuse to have sex with trannies. Turns out that the people who are attracted to trannies are even rarer than the trannies themselves.

Attached: infographic_transgender_exclusion_from_dating.2400x2400.jpg (639x1598, 131K)

No O.J you will not rape my mother with a knife.

>even over half of all trannies refuse to have sex with trannies.
LOL

>work a hard, thankless job for 45 years
>finally see a light at the end of the tunnel as retirement day comes
>start cutting into my retirement party cake
>some fucking toothless goblin comes out of the cake and shouts "SUPRITH BITH YOU NEVER GOT HIRED IN THE FIRTH PLATH!!!"
>have to pay back all my fake earnings

Attached: 1513642983120.jpg (600x631, 81K)

makes sense normal people certinaly dont want them and kek even mentally ill people dont want which is quite the conundrum, why fuck yourself up if you wont even support your people?

Honestly Gaten Muttarazo is kind of based at this point. He has that smug disabled face and now he’s stirred up a tsunami of butthurt

>work a hard, thankless job for 45 years
>finally see a light at the end of the tunnel as retirement day comes
>start cutting into my retirement party cake
>some fucking hooknosed jew comes out of the cake and shouts "SUPRISE BITCH YOUR RETIREMENT FUND IS ALL MINE NOW!!!"
>have no money and no job now
This one will actually happen though.

People will get paid more substantially than if it was a regular one day job, they'll post about it on if/fb/redit etc... and they'll get social media points. Most likely the episodes have already been filmed and no one has complained.

Kneejerk reactionary outrage to a headline. People just love to complain about stuff. Here specifically Yea Forums hates Netflix, in here at least this has to do more with the platform where the show is been streamed than with the actual content

>board full of shitposting racist pedos trying to take the moral high ground

I feel sorry for the kid. First people talk shit about him for looking weird, now adults put him up to this poorly thought out tv show. Its not his fault.

Oh God... this has happened to me multiple times

Correct

Attached: 1557990233608.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Black people hate black people.

>heh i put a meme face on all the publicly beloved, successful and adored comedians, heh, argument invalidated

Attached: 1531305678081.jpg (527x578, 56K)

If they pass a ftm sounds like a sweetheart deal for a fag- upgrading from an asshole you have to wash out to a slick self cleaning self lubricating twat.

Heh, you tell'em lad, so based!

Attached: u.jpg (500x491, 116K)

Based and redpilled. Fuck wagies. Tormenting you faggots is kino and brings me so much joy. Nobody's even gonna respond to me because you have to get to bed soon to be at your job in the morning. Haha, life is good.

Attached: 1560993872770.jpg (1024x556, 82K)

Conservative thought has been censored and banned out of the entertainment industry

who would believe that this kid is hiring them?

Pretty much clinches it:
They fucked up hard and are desperately trying to cover up this fact now.

Nicely done

Mock it for being simple all you want but the NPC meme touched a nerve with many media outlets, including the NY Times. Must be a little truth to it if it caused that much kvetching. Compare that to preachy WALL OF TEXT lefty memes.

Attached: angry_NPC.png (548x1266, 164K)

>adored
yeah by fat leeches like the one in your pic
do you idolize that creature too?
lmao

>It's the year 2050
>You literally cannot speak to people anymore

>He doesn't watch the all time classic YouTube extravaganza Louder with Crowder television show

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

You filthy neet. You should be torched.

the butthurt was surprisingly extreme
twitter was banning that shit within fucking hours
they're not even that fastidious when it comes to glorifying terrorism, rape, murder, child abuse
you name it
but this fucking meme?
instant verboten

You know it works and gets under their skin when they immediately turn around and try using it themselves
>rent free
>triggered
>npc meme
Can the left even insult anymore?

based boomer

Monkey Tennis?

ya leftists are shitty at memes. its just an element of the current paradigm. before, the moralfagging christard right wanted people to conform and not be transgressive while the left was the opposite, now the tables have turned and being right wing and anti-lgbt and racist is counter cultural.

its really pathetic how leftists take pol memes too, since theirs are too shitty and unfunny. they literally use twitter "journalist" buzzwords like incel. some faggot in another thread was saying "boiling" and "simmerin". so fucking gay.

Well they need people looking for work

AV Club is like the most left-wing tv website

Aren't comedians supposed to be experts in off-the-cuff badinage?

>we're going to visit every third domicile in the united states

*STOMP* *STOMP*
*CLAP*
*STOMP* STOMP*
*CLAP*
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

NORMIE YOU'RE A WAGIE MAKE A BIG NOISE
SCRUBBING DOWN TOILETS, WANNA BE A MANAGER SOMEDAY
YOU GOT MUD IN YOUR RACE, A REAL BIG WAIST
DISABILITY PAYMENTS FUND HALF OF THIS PLACE, SINGIN'
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART
MONGREL YOU'RE A WAGE SLAVE JEW SLAVE
GOTTA TAKE THE BUS, WANNA GET A RAISE SOMEDAY
YOU GOT ZITS ON YOUR FACE, A FLABBY WAIST
TOWING YOUR MOP BUCKET ALL OVER THE PLACE
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART SING IT
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH
VIRGIN YOU'RE A FAT MAN POOR MAN
STILL LIVING AT MOM'S, WANNA GET INSURED SOMEDAY
YOU GOT CRUST IN YOUR TAINT, 56-INCH WAIST
CORPORATE'S GONNA PUT YOU BACK INTO YOUR PLACE DO IT
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH YEAH COME ON
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART ALRIGHT LOUDER
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART ONE MORE TIME
WE ARE WE ARE WAL-MART YEAH

Attached: Wal-Mart Team Bonding Exercise.jpg (280x180, 10K)

>cannot tell if hypereffective white troll or delusional kike

Attached: 1559780843024.jpg (600x624, 116K)

Soemthing rich trustfund kids turned producers would greenlight.

Oh, so they just stole that Shannon Doherty show.

lol
Look at their new big insult now
>have sex
They have been saying incel and virgin for fucking ever
have sex is the same insult just said differently
And i think the real reason they love saying it so much is because if their cuck fetish most lefties have
Its almost like "have sex" is more like an offer to use their gf/wife then it is an insult.
But that is just a theory for why they jumped on the "have sex" bandwagon so hard.

Criminally underrated

>in favor of people who think they’re starting the first day of a part-time job.
Uh...that's not a one day gig...you can work part time as long as you want...

probably, i bet they get off at the thought of us making white babies with their non-existent girlfriends.

>((((((rich trustfund kids turned producers))))))

I feel like I got secretly pranked on this show today.

It’s image pulled from the drawings of something Amazon patented I believe.

Cry more, all prank shows are kind of shitty like this. People are addicted to outrage

somebody might kick his face in and make him better looking

Lobbing bombs at dumb kids is about the level Norm's husk these days

Sad.

He has also been tweeting at OJ Simpson

I see you.

Obama made propaganda war on the working class for voting Trump.

You fools. You smooth-brained imbeciles. You're sprinting right into their web, lured by the honey-sweet scent of drama like flies to trash, and you know what you're going to find when you get ensnared? A boring yet utterly serviceable show. They're going to trick you, they're tricking you right now, into thinking this show is going to be about ruining lives and making struggling young men and women miserable. There will be no desperate Norman wearing his Last Good Suit getting told by an Italian with dishwater genetics that they've been Tricked, there will be no tears or ruined hopes on screen. It's going to be like any other "Gotcha!" Show, where people looking to make a quick buck on one-day jobs are put through the ringer to do ridiculous requests by a seemingly apathetic boss.

But that's not what it looks like the show will be, because that's not what they want you to see. They want you to get upset, they want you to get angry. They want you tuning into their show expecting the worst, and leave feeling "happily surprised." Sensational advertising has been a thing for years, and you're getting wound up in yet another campaign of the stuff.