The Mummy could be even worse shitfest

Look at this. This is the original script before rewrites. What a mess.

docdroid.net/3AbDnkJ/mummy-the-by-jon-spaihts-unprod-2013-07-11.pdf

Attached: the-mummy-tom-cruise-ahmanet-sofia-boutella.jpg (940x545, 59K)

Do you really expect me to read 120 pages?

>king Ashurbanipal
pff another evil pharaoh, I'm glad they went with a princes this time, at least something new

Attached: 1517900336670.gif (658x1000, 1.73M)

Yeah, a dude in strappado would have been kinda weird to watch on the big screen. Luckily they made the right choice.

Attached: strappado (3).jpg (1630x702, 159K)

>tfw no ancient princess bondage slut

Attached: bound ahmanet concept art.jpg (1080x884, 91K)

what

I didn't get the premise of the script we got.

"Oh no a sexy mummy wants to fuck you and rule the world with you."

Like yeah, sign me the fuck up then.

Whoever decided to insert his bondage fetish into the script deserves a medal.

Attached: nap.jpg (1629x705, 155K)

Dubs of truth. I've never seen this pose, even in adult movies.

Attached: 1560320609571.png (791x687, 449K)

>Mummy
>bad

There's one Hong Kong exploitation movie that got a scene with a monoglove in it, but other than that you have to go to the... "specific" flicks.

Attached: ThePeepingTom+1997-47-b.jpg (620x357, 54K)

I seriously want a chained Mummy GF now, goddamnit NOW

You just gotta be Tom Cruise and ride a motorcycle through ISIS-land. Sooner or later you're bound to hit the jackpot.

Do you think the actress got horny while filming this scene?

Sore shoulders and back certainly.
As for horny, idk

This is kind of turning me on might watch this movie now

That's literally what Sofia said in feature commentaries. Sore arms for 2 days.

Attached: 1510604988610.png (1905x909, 1.99M)

Go for it.
It's not high art, but it's entertaining enough.

Attached: master please.jpg (1269x804, 183K)

>mummy milkers

It is a cool adventure horror with a bit of action. They went way too harsh on it.

Of course. They sat her on a sybian device but it was digitally removed in post production.

this is one of those movies I saw in the theater and I wanted to like it so much but damn it was bad

I still ended up liking it just out of force of will

LEWD

Attached: 1501396100767.jpg (1244x615, 565K)

no they didn't. Tom didn't like the ending where he gets with the mummy so he changed it. Imagine how great the rest of the "dark universe" would seem if this average boring action film ended up being the origin story for their version of thanos.

to put this in persepctive, Spec Ops:The Line is a dogshit videogame, yet the twist is why people love it. and without it; its just a sort of weird but ultimately average cod clone

>Implying im gonna read through all that shit.

Just post the dumb parts since you already read it

Attached: 1507255031806.jpg (600x570, 63K)

I guarantee it. She probably had to wear a few maxi pads just so her pussy didn't soak through her bandages

The idea is immortality is bad but because they made a superhero movie for China we never actually got any of that

If only she had a gag too.

Yeah it's pretty stupid that they went for the good guy wins thing. Its the dark universe for a reason and they just forgot and tried to make it like everything else, which is why it failed. It should have been the Cinematic universe where all the good guys fucking die and the Monsters won

damn bros look at her eyes and at her facial expression. she looks so submissive

Attached: 1530758786742.png (646x595, 280K)

literally the most based man alive

i watched this movie while fucking some chick and would sneak peeks at the tv whenever i could and imagine i was fucking mummy sofia. also girl's pussy was crazy tight. shit was so cash.

Attached: 1530607451363.png (250x244, 80K)

1. tom is ex-soldier and a truck driver, there is a fight with other truckers. something straight from jack reacher
2. mummy is another generic pharaoh and kills people with blood sucking pipes coming out of his hand because???
3. hes looking for some sword and crown. these are all over europe. whole fucking script is full of random jumps from greece to germany, then to iraq, then to rome, then again greece, turkey, iraq... it's so stupid and happens so many times that it makes you sick
4. chases. whole movie is basically all about chases. there are car chases, helicopter chases, boat chases, car chase on collapsing suspended bridge.. and more chases. the mummy kidnaps a fucking cargoship and crashes it into pier - remember speed2? this is there too
5. the mummy turns beople into zombies because of neurovirus, but herbal mixture is all you need to revert this process. army wants this as a bio weapon
6. sandstorm, bloodstorm, tsunami... lighting striking a helicopter down. of course all of that is mummy's power. he causes a massive tsunami in bosporus
7. there are templars who hunt and kill monsters, just like jekylls agency but they have super sci-fi technology
8. final fight is so stupid that i gave up and skipped like 15 pages
9. ends with generic happy end, mummy defeated, his temple or palace collapses (indiana jones 3?) then tom and jenny join agency and they work for them
10. final scene - jenny finds a sarcophagus of an ancient queen (ahmanet?) and tom goes like "no no no no not again"

it's hard to post dumb parts because whole script is so dumb. it's like taking literally everything from every action movie, making 1 scene of each and then editing it into 1 super-long movie with a lot of bullshit that doesnt matter at all. they are running all the time, mummy is chansing them. they are in car/boat/helicopter and mummy is still able to catch them deus ex machina
sry for typos or lazy typing, this script is fucking mess that gave me a headache

What the fuck? Really?

ok here's the final fight
1. the mummy has crown and sword, now he's heading to his ancient palace
2. entrance is in a cave underneath military base in mosul
3. he turns soldiers into zombies and kidnaps jenny because she is the only one able to read magic scroll
4. there are 3 spells. 1st one opens gate to underworld. 2nd gives him life (he's undead) and 3rd one makes him immortal
5. tom and tempars arrive too late. evil creatures from underworld are everywhere. templars fight them, tom chasing the mummy
6. the mummy can be killed only between 2nd and 3rd scroll as that's when he's mortal. after reading 3rd scroll he will become immortal and rule the world
7. tom fights with the mummy. gun fight, sword fight, hand to hand
8. jenny finished 2nd scroll but to become immortal, our mummy must sacrifice "chosen blood" and of course tom is the one. that's why he was the only one to survive in the tomb at the very beginning. they fight to death and fall to the underworld
9. after a long sword fight, tom kills the mummy with a fucking gun. he's stuck in underworld
10. he manages to get out and everything collapses (how many times?!) and undead evil creatures turn into dust
11. templars are celebrating and tom becomes a member. he's getting a ritual tattoo
12. they tell him that while 1 mummy is gone, there are more evil creatures to come

this is awful, you should just read it for laughs

Yeah but should be gagged too. Imagine a nice red ball in her mouth and that sweet 'mmmhhh' gagtalk.

Maybe a little bit of drool, maybe a blindfold, maybe this is really played out at this point.

Glad it saw it on the big screen. I just wish they had continued it with her, I saw it for her.

This was the only good part of the film but I wanted even more bondage.

Goddamn it.

From what I understand, the original plan was for the sequels to focus on her stumbling from bondage predicament to bondage predicament, and they just couldn't figure out how to work in a monster element.

this is exactly the kind of shit I'd do if I were a billionaire hollywood executive

Figure out the monster element?

bumped

>*pins your smolfu against the wall*
>"Nooo, user, please help I'm getting raped"
>Charlize threatens to shoot her if you step any closer
>"Mmpphhhhhh nnnno " Charlize forcibly kisses and gropes her, and molests Sofia's pusy
>Sofia gets fucked by Charlize with a big strap on and is made cum against her will, over and over, right in front of you, while you're unable to help her

Attached: sofia raped.jpg (3261x2806, 1.46M)