Bro how can you not like superhero movies?

>bro how can you not like superhero movies?

Attached: 1560982346077.jpg (1024x1024, 231K)

your typical Yea Forumstard is as stupid as they are, just not as near as good looking.
think about that for a second.

I-i totally love all the superhero movies, like the last one it was great to see that one hero fly around and then beat the bad guy

but that description is pretty spot on for every marvelshit movie ever made.

because most of them aren't virgins and therefore therefore I cannot relate

Man I miss having visible abs. I need to stop drinking beer.

>Sorry bros, I only watch Japanese capekino, also known as Tokusatsu

Attached: 1560058832644.jpg (1080x1207, 137K)

Yea Forums is reddit now.
We love superhero movies.

>I-I liked Dawn of Justice

Attached: 1534456773223s.png (205x246, 8K)

I love watching them with my wife’s son.

bruh live action DC films are less intense than the animated ones

no you need to kill yourself first.

Nice PJ's, you manchild faggots.

cope
post body

>shopping you and your m8s adonis belts to look more defined
embarrassing

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 00.21.30.png (1095x255, 501K)

Body is irrelevant. Mind is what matters. Also no gay ass PJ's

cringe literally have sex theres no photoshop cope and seethe more

Attached: FUCK INCELS.jpg (529x708, 49K)

Hey whoa, whites arent supposed to look like this. I'm an insecure little brown boy now.

Kill yourself faggot scum

based retard

>We

>cope
>cope
nigger

>implying
please lift before commenting neckbeard fatties

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 00.23.46.png (482x262, 153K)

Lies. Six pax masterack here and drink on average 2 - 3 days a week. Work out harder you filthy fucking casual.

copimus maximus

do girls really find guys like this attractive?

I literally look like the guy in the middle, even more buff but i am still a virgin. What am i doing wrong?

post pics so we can help you out bro

>Hey, user, we're gonna go see that new A24 horror flick pretty soon, you should come! That cute girl you like was asking if you'd be there and you did say you wanted to be more social.

Attached: 1531485660673.jpg (1004x1063, 137K)

cope

Maybe you overdid it and your muscles are unnaturally bulging?

obviously those dudes are chads and ripped or whatever, but they're also obviously rich. that's just life on easy mode, dudes probably get the best steroids money can buy

>tfw too good looking to browse Yea Forums but too autistic to be a normie
any kinos for this feel?

how do I get a six pack bros. I'm skinny fat and I've always had a one pack.

>that gross SEA skintag shit where they have random "moles" (i.e. tumors) all over their face
fuck off

>when 3 year old fit memes start leaking into tv
: /

It's still a shit flick for kiddies and those PJ's are still hella gay.

sit-ups

ab roller and hanging leg raises

I'm a bit drunk right now and have not shaved in a while but here.

Attached: before.png (828x1097, 528K)

Take away their height and their muscle and I don't think they're that great imo. I'm not a chick or gay so I can't honestly can't tell.

Why are they wearing socks outside wtf???

I got mine by having sex

>normie
you're one of them faggot

Yes but they are still not viewed as the ultimate partners. Maybe one night stands or flings etc due to a temporary hormonal impulse. But not permanence. The guys who are most "attractive" and are viewed as ultimate partners are ones that are probably still very good looking but no where near the body aesthetic of OP. Think a "notch or two below" in terms of overall attractiveness. But still aesthetically good looking. They counterbalance this by either being financially stable/successful or by having high EQ and subsequently having "interesting" personalities: people that regularly make others laugh, cry, feel..

There are like less than 1% of dudes that fall into both categories (i.e are the top level of aesthetically pleasing whilst simultaneously being successful/interesting ) but that's really just an anomaly and probably those people have some weird innate talent/skill that allows them to act this way. It should never be imitated or emulated because its an unstainable lifestyle available to only a very very select few in the world.

Try working on one of the other areas specifically. Either go to the gym and workout a lot and diet properly. Or focus on balancing the other two out (work/play)... focus on securing your job and finances whilst also working on your social skills and type of character your want to be.

Do this and have a happy life user. You'll become finally viewed as the ultimate partner once you've done it for long enough. Most guys in this category have just been acting this way longer than you that's why they are where they are.

Because they can.

cope

wow that's a lot of cope

Sex is good exercise.

Do cardio x3 a week. Lift x3 a week (but spend more time than cardio). Don't eat more than twice a day.

The last bit is what makes it unimaginably hard. Keeping routine is easy once you have routine. Starving yourself until your metabolism changes sucks. But if its what you wanna do... It legit only takes about 2 weeks for it to start being manageable day to day eating like that. Also keep in mind that if you're closer to the body type you want the less time you have to put yourself through this. But it really is just as simple as losing the fat on your stomach.

I want their lips wrapped around my dick.

Is sex good cardio?

well he should probably work out first before going on a diet, noob gains aren't usually strong enough for a six pack

this is terrible advice for me, because I'm a literal wizard.

Thanks for all the advice anons