A communications disruption can mean only one thing

A communications disruption can mean only one thing.

Attached: 1470491133523.jpg (1060x655, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDAA2Ih4XAs
imdb.com/name/nm0203882/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless you a zombie

what?

Attached: d44ec361c1cb0e41dc9148178963411f.png (226x587, 262K)

INVAYSIN

post the THICCCCC aSssssss

youtu.be/oDAA2Ih4XAs

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (309x163, 7K)

Peak performance.

Burst pipes disrupting our power network and wetting our feet.

Attached: h2o.webm (498x916, 209K)

>THICC

Attached: Thicc.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

You MUST dance to this.

Attached: the phone bill is catastrophic.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Why didn't you take the disruption seriously?

Attached: YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THE INVASION.png (388x384, 313K)

Dubs

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Bibble the Wise? I thought not, it's not a story the Naboo would tell you. Darth Bibble was a Governor so powerful and so wise, that he could even keep the communications he cared about...from disrupting.

Attached: 1470459723684.png (1456x816, 2.01M)

Classic.

this is the only meme i dont understand

Invasion.

Communications: disrupted

>The Senate will neveRAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1492909449719.jpg (264x344, 43K)

Bibble will rise again, stronger and more deadly than ever before.

Attached: 1492800997876.jpg (493x682, 88K)

Malfunction.

Error 524

Why didn't Naboo just pay their phone bill?

The NFL blacked out your market.

BIB

Attached: SIOOIS vs BIBBLEELBBIB.png (1196x492, 495K)

Kek

wait was he killed onscreen?

no

no contest

Inflation.

Senior Bibliotecha

You can't kill the Bib

Poorly-executed cable theft.

Attached: F28057F7-0C05-48F5-A8F5-764ECD133207.jpg (569x539, 21K)

i think hes at padmes funeral in ep3

Is Darth Sideous the same person as Senator Palpatine?

Attached: Senator Palpatine.png (1250x816, 870K)

imdb.com/name/nm0203882/
>Born: August 12, 1939
fuck

As a kid, I loved the line
>>Negotiations, we have no communications!
Caused it rhymed.

Preposterous!

Attached: image_3b5ee860.jpg (1170x878, 54K)

Good on him lads

Attached: Oliver Ford Davies - Awards - IMDb.png (647x256, 19K)

NEGOTIATIONS!?

Attached: disrupt.png (400x548, 269K)

3.6 Roentgen

T H E T E C H N O A R M Y I S A T Y O U R D I S P O S A L E

He finally broke the curse

pls no bully
Ewan, Natalie, Harrison Ford among others get work all the time

Car hit a telephone pole.

The Techno Union army beeewooooowwwwoop is at your disposal count.

Attached: Wat Tambor.jpg (1916x818, 100K)

Skakoan type beat.

On sale now.

Attached: 1470904763187.png (623x469, 456K)

LAUNCH THE WAR AGAINST THE EMPIRE! ATTACK!!! KILL EVERYONE!!! DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

Um, no, I meant a raincloud passed over and interrupted that damn satellite internet connection again.

TOO LATE NOW! KILL KILL KILL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

but sir we can just wait a few min and...

Attached: Untitled-1 (5).png (649x640, 803K)

>A funeral can only mean one thing: someone died.

Attached: d15073425d640f7763977adce1a54e65.jpg (473x328, 20K)

Now THIS is podracing.

Why send a massive army to attack a totally defenseless planet?

But he won A MAJOR AWARD

As a means of political bargaining as a result of new laws regarding the taxation of hyperspace trade routes to outlying star systems. They explain it in the movie, but some outside information reveals that Naboo is a planet rich in plasma, which is used for blasters and other energy-based weaponry and technology; basically the Star Wars equivalent to a country rich in oil in modern times, or gold in the colonial period.

First impressions count the most. And it was necessary to ensure total communication breakdown

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not

Literally name another thing that a communications disruption can mean

Also were talking about the SW universe, not modern communications systems faggots

Solar flares

Kek.

Based Bib

/CMEs

A bounty hunter bought robot bugs and deployed them and they cut their way through a window into the room where the communications apparatus are stored and deactivated them

holy fuck, was his name really bibble?

Attached: bibble.jpg (294x172, 9K)

It’s his last name. The character is Sio Bibble, Governor of Naboo.

Whenever it snows my satellite TV stops working. Maybe it was just snowing on Naboo?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Pffffhhttttt... somebody forgot to pay the royal holo bill. Too many overages from the 14 year old queen making long distance collect calls with space hunks.

Not the same user, but are you describing the beginning of Attack of the Clones?

But what would his motivation be other than being hired by a hostile government?

There's some hints if you go deep into the lore but nothing concrete. Lucas was a genius at slow drip world building

WHERE ARE THE CHANCELLOR'S AMBASSADORS?

Attached: mfw invasion.png (400x548, 271K)

Why not just fly in and STEAL Naboo's shit? Don't send an army, don't do anything. Its not like they can do anything. What are they gonna do, send that lone black guy in a chrome spaceship to fly overhead and tell them to "stop strip mining my planet!"?

What I wouldn't give for him to drip me slowly...

Shut the fuck up, normie. I’m tired of these stupid fucking theories. Get the fuck off YouTube and actually learn the fucking lore. There’s no fucking way that they can possibly be the same person, it just doesn’t work in the universe.

CUNNY

Dey are no mash for Droidekas.

Attached: Nute Gunray.jpg (1920x816, 148K)

I’m describing my hazy memory of it yes

Easier to collect a bounty if they stop anyone from warning their target

Doesn’t matter. He’ll do anything for the right price.

It was an ideological war... Lucas was making strong political parallels at the time. Jar Jar was key to all of this... without him none of the proceeding events would have come to pass.

Is that legal?

Attached: Nute Gunray02.jpg (1920x816, 120K)

this is deeply asianphobic

oh right, he's hunting someone which is implied as it says the term
>bounty hunter
I think a blackout may raise too many eyebrows however. Maybe immediately after the he's caught the criminal? But then that would defeat the purpose because it's after the fact. Just use a couple of flashbangs. Unless it's a high value target that requires some James Bond type shit which would be a lot more complicated than either a flashbang or a blackout.

gn anons

His friends call him the Bibster

Why send bugs to do a robots work? Can Jedi even sense droids? They could sense a disturbance with the bugs after all.

I feel like you were actually replying to my comment, but whatever. Firstly, that’s not how plasma mining works. Secondly, that blatantly violates the law, and with such a valuable resource at stake, the Republic would be forced into action. The whole point of the blockade was to force the Queen into signing a treaty legalizing the occupation that would follow. The problem was that when the Jedi got involved, it forced Sidious to throw the invasion into motion prematurely in an attempt to pressure the Queen even more, but she escaped. When she came to plead her case to the Senate, the proceedings got bogged down in bureaucracy, forcing Amidala to return to Naboo and deal with the problem herself. Keep in mind that this is all being orchestrated by Palpatine anyways as a means to seize the Chancellorship. If the Trade Federation had just openly invaded Naboo with no warning, then things wouldn’t have gone the way they needed to for him to take office. The Republic would have to call on the Jedi to come in and fix it, and if they refused, then possibly raise an army to protect its interests and dissuade any other systems from upsetting the peace in a similar manner.

>Can Jedi even sense droids?
the really powerful ones should

Inflation.

No relation to A Wibble

Attached: wibble.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

This seems like the work of Wat Tambor !!

Congratulations, you've disrupted our communications, what's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: 1470893886993.jpg (450x321, 62K)

Because the situation was described wrong. The kouhuns were sent in to assassinate Amidala quietly, with Zam Wessel slipping them into her room to poison her without alerting security after the previous assassination attempt failed. Droids wouldn’t be ideal for this, since they’re heavier and make more noise. Plus, they can probably be traced easier than venomous insects. As for what Jedi can sense, they have attuned senses, which Qui-Gon Jinn describes simply as heightened reflexes due to an ability to see things before they happen. There doesn’t necessarily need to be an organic life form involved for them to sense that something is amiss and shit’s going to hit the fan in the very near future.

Crashing this council with NO SURVIVORS

Attached: Darth_Bane_canon.png (500x640, 431K)

Invading Naboo...with many many survivors as we expect little resistance in our occupation! Uh, the fire rises!

Attached: Review_RuneHaakoEI_stillA.jpg (450x292, 100K)

BANE?

Clarification:

The bugs had to crawl directly onto Amidala to deliver the venom, and metal droids crawling on your body are not only going to be cold from being outside so high up, which could possibly wake her up, and they’re probably going to be heavier, again, another possible alert to Padmé if she had felt their pressing onto her body. As far as noise, their metal claws hitting the floor likely would’ve been louder and having to drop two metal droids from a decent height onto the floor could’ve waken her up or alerted R2 as compared with the dull thud of organic tissue.

Was he secretly behind it all?

Attached: senor bibblio.png (661x426, 329K)

Attached: 1560975149434.png (640x480, 222K)

No, that’s Mark Hamill.

Stooorm's coming, Bibbly, best get 'ome quick!

Attached: 1551920014484.png (1320x816, 1.49M)

No, it’s Darth Binks. It was always Darth Binks. Bibbly Boy was merely a pawn in his grand scheme.

Son?

Until the master is overthrown and Bibble takes control. Now he will command the disruption. Wanton disruption.

Attached: dark bubble.jpg (500x340, 147K)

Father?

Darth Mark?

Daughter?

All the previous answers are correct but they exclude the context of the massive trade federation starships that could've been seen with the naked eye from the ground. They were all discussing this so him saying that
>communication disruptions can only mean one thing
is not sloppy writing or some plot hole.

The meeting was about discussing a situation the equivalent of the US posting carriers 50 miles out of the coast of Iran(Naboo), both in the Caspian and the Persian Gulf and blasting the capital with EMPs.

Attached: iran-MMAP-md.png (1036x733, 100K)

Dad Vader?

I believe so. Do i have anything to back that up? No

Based

Establish contact immediately, human monarch. Citizens require medical and/or social attention. This dialogue by Governor...Bibble, Sio....is legitimate and free of coercion or subterfuge. End communication.

Attached: soois.png (224x206, 69K)

It could've just been a huge shipment of space dildos or exotic poutine. Too many assumptions by ole Bib. He really wanted it to be an invasion... almost as if he has inside information.

Step-bro?

Dark Papa

A Sith Lord mascarading as the Supreme Chancellor? Impossible the Jedi would have sensed it

No. Naboo is pure.

Attached: Mortis-Rebels-Featured.jpg (970x545, 145K)

They were blinded by their lust for adventure.

He emerges from the smoke and shadow to invade and disrupt your spine.

Attached: Supreme Leader Bibble.gif (281x281, 933K)

RRRRAAAWR

Attached: RRRRAAAAAWWWRR.png (1024x816, 765K)

Well played, my friend, well played. Fuck this show, btw. Clone Wars for life.

Negotiations? We've lost all communications! And where are the chancellor's ambassadors?

Attached: governor bibble.jpg (1092x812, 162K)

Belle Delphine wants to know your location.

Impairment.

Attached: HALLUCINATION.webm (498x476, 336K)

Attached: Love_This_Thread.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Not when there’s that many Federation ships in orbit. Besides, it was already established that their presence served the purpose of blockading Naboo. That’s why Master Jinn and Padawan Kenobi were secretly dispatched in the first place- to resolve the matter quickly and quietly before the situation could escalate into an invasion crisis.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: 1470505596006.jpg (479x206, 7K)

A spinal disruption of Captain Panaka can mean only one thing. Invasion, by that ruthless hunter again. Oh here he comes now, back for the rest of my pancreas. What a day.

Attached: INFRAVISION.png (704x697, 620K)

Me too, user. Me too.

maximum effort contribution

Attached: file.png (704x697, 703K)

Only through invasion

I knew it

TPM was re-released in 3D... where's the 3D rip of this dude? I didn't get to experience the movie in that trandescental glory

You were right about one thing, master, the negotiations WERE short!

Attached: laugh track.png (640x418, 278K)

I never realized how much OC this meme had.

You have taken your first steps into a larger world.

Attached: 0152F4D2-B177-4053-8DA8-78882D5C0D33.jpg (1024x432, 51K)

Why not just have the robot hover onto her and self destruct or just snipe her through the new hole then drop the gun down into hovercar traffic and escape

>not having the mask that his enemies see no apparent use in

Attached: E8FB0DAE-CA24-4FED-9EB8-92403CC87FB2.jpg (680x856, 96K)

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!

Sneed

Who disrupted your communication, user?

Your realization seems to have failed.

Attached: governor.jpg (400x400, 19K)

That’s crazy talk user!

Jedi would’ve stopped it regardless. Having a droid large enough to actually kill her come through her window would’ve woken her up immediately, and sending in droids any smaller obviously wouldn’t get the job done. As far as taking a shot at her, the shot would be too hard to make. Assuming her window didn’t have energy shielding so she actually would have to make the shot through the hole, that’s an insane shot to make with a blaster, even taking into account the lack of bullet drop. If she had used a slugthrower so she wouldn’t need the hole, that’s an even harder shot to make since it’s a projectile weapon and the projectile’s weight does factor into the shot. And even if she had hit Padmé, let alone got the shot to go into her room, there’s no guarantee it would be fatal, obviously alerting the security to another attempt.

If disruption of communications means invasion what would communications restoration mean?

Outvasion.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bootylicious the Thicc?

OH I’M NOT GONNA INVADE YA...

I’M JUST GONNA DISRUPT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS REALLY REALLY BADLY....

I had that action figure.
>ectoplasm Palpatine with body swerve action

bibble bump