Kinos that portray depression (aka a meme) accurately?

Kinos that portray depression (aka a meme) accurately?

Attached: 1547975232103.jpg (700x644, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC6ZnWlTphldW2l43MNiVWmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i see the issue in the pic. he doesnt have a gaming pc

your mom is a meme

i have none of these things though

Distracted by what?

>diploma
>goals achieved

Attached: 1556994501381.jpg (398x376, 37K)

he doesn’t own a store, of course he’s sad

Attached: 1552561228872.jpg (700x1932, 788K)

This. 4k gaming cured my depression

Is this faggot implying I have any of that?

I love you user.

>someone who loves you
>still depressed
oh well might as well kill myself then

>tfw have a diploma but no job, friends, loved ones, tea and cookies, or goals

normies are so pitiful

Im so lonely

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1560290537940.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

>diploma
>someone who loves you
>good friends

Attached: 1466280656695.jpg (300x168, 9K)

This doesn't make sense, how can you be distracted if you have everything you want?

I fucking hate that you zoomers have made performative depression an aesthetic. It's just emo all over again.

Attached: 098904832493208098402.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>diploma
>goals achieved

Attached: 1515794820371.jpg (251x242, 12K)

By the inherent void of his meaningless existence

Attached: Suspension-of-Disbelief-2018-956x1024.jpg (956x1024, 231K)

>fall for the gaming PC meme
>install games, play them for 15 minutes and lose interest
>continue to buy games from Steam sales that I don't play
>90% of the time it's just used for Yea Forums

>someone who loves you
>good friends
>pet
>goals achieved

Attached: 1435913865825.jpg (318x405, 30K)

Kevin Spacey?

i love you too user :)

Attached: 1.jpg (399x386, 30K)

>Someone who loves you

Attached: AbUWe1d.jpg (600x315, 11K)

what games do you play? if you're only buying games that are on sale then you probably won't enjoy them, theres usually a reason that theyre on sale

Existence is not meaningless. Our coniscuisness would drift in eternal void which is far more terrific.

Simply to put. We exist to pass the eternity

i guess my mom loves me
whatever

Games I actually do play are generally emulated. Basically I spent $2000 to play GameCube at high res lol.

buy a paradox grand strategy game and get immersed

I have all of that AND a gaming pc so im doing pretty well (but im humble and really worried someone will take it away so pls dont punish me for bragging universe)

you fucked up
your dog and or cat will die in the next week
my digits decree

>tea and cookies prevent depression
my sides

Attached: 1555848147141.png (600x580, 568K)

t. not English

Fucking bongs.

Cookies are for fatsos and tea is gay.

I literally, unironically haven't had a friend in 10 years.

my dog died
my mom loves me i guess but sometimes shes mean to me
dont have a diploma yet and hate uni
none of my ''friends'' really talk to me

>got degree
>unemployed for a year Noone wants to hire me as no relevant experience
>feel like a failure
>finally get a job and still feel shit wish I was a neet again
Cycle doesn't end lads

>lmao kill everyone i hate people xD
I hate normies and their "humor"

You baited me on Yea Forums already user, well done

Attached: 1525628678102.jpg (174x204, 11K)

You'd kill all normies don't you?

fpbp

>boomers lied it's worthless debt
Everyone has been telling you your whole life that you need to get a useful degree, you dumbass.

How come every article about depression keeps saying stuff like "you are not alone" and "everyone goes through depression at some point". Are most people really depressed? I mean people I see every day, they are depressed? Are they constantly thinking about killing themselves like I am?
Because I know SOME people must have it hard and probably harder than me but I can't wrap my head around how allegedly most people are "depressed". Because most people in that case are a thousand times more functional than me, it would just mean I'm a lazy loser. That I'm not even good at being depressed.
I know people are good at hiding problems and all that but there's no way the people I see around irl are as "depressed" as I am. Just let me have THAT at least.

Attached: 156557075077.jpg (405x344, 49K)

Not really, I don't believe in killing people unless they've killed my family or if it's in self defense.

>Goals achieved
Never used the degree I got.
>Tea and cookies
I do not have these
>Someone who loves you
>Good friends
>Pet
My wife left last year. She drained the accounts before she left so I couldn't afford a good lawyer. She proceeded to take the house, my dog, and our child. I haven't seen my son in 8 months. All our friends believe I abused her so they don't speak to me. I never did anything remotely abusive (physical nor emotional).

Hahaha!

Attached: 1552781706409.jpg (400x288, 26K)

>pet who is happy to see you
Gotta say, my cats were the only thing that cheered me up during the dark times. I lost both of them in the last 6 months and now the world feels hollow and cold again.

Attached: hollow.jpg (205x246, 9K)

>Are most people really depressed?
No, the number of people that suffer from actual, proper, clinical depression is relatively low still. It's just a mass influx of braindead normalfags that think since they felt sad two days in a row it means they have depression.

How the fuck did you get a wife
tfw my dog behaves with me like he's a friend of a friend that just happens to live in the same house as me

>How the fuck did you get a wife
I'm really not sure, but I wouldn't recommend it at any rate.

Maybe he's depressed too.

I don't see there being evidence of a job that pays all the bills. Getting NEETbux stops being fun after you're out of your early twenties, trying to live on your own without having to pay (((rent))) and finance dreams that require investing lots of money to get started.

>I lost both of them in the last 6 months and now the world feels hollow and cold again.
I'm sorry user. My cat is 12 now and is getting very arthritic/teetering on diabetes. I'm gonna feel just like you when he finally goes and I know it's gonna blow.

Holy fuck she looks so much like my zoomer little sister that it isn't even funny. Do they feel like the last left overs of western culture or why are they like that?

and they say mgtow are cucks

I have none of those things. I do have an absolutely fantastic gaming PC that I couldn't be happier with though.

Who the fuck eats cookies with tea? It's either Hobnobs or a Digestive..

Attached: Wristcutters.jpg (491x500, 79K)

What problems do zoomers even have!? They have technology and social acceptance.

it's all the same to americans

That fucking sucks. why did you have joint accounts with your wife? It's very irresponsible

If everyone is depressed it sure isn't the same kind of depression I have. Whenever I see someone smiling it doesn't even register as a true human emotion in my brain. I can't comprehend how someone could even pretend to be happy about something.

>Good friends
Stopped talking to my friends years ago once it became obvious that they're pricks.
>Goals achieved
None
>Pet
Would like one, but my landlord has a no pets rule
>Someone who loves you
My brother. Pretty much the only person whom I feel a deep connection too. No romantic relationships, don't speak to my other family
>Tea and cookies
None in the house, and the shop is closed.

I can't wrap my head about people not having at least the occasional suicidal thought and it's seeping into my social interactions

Attached: 1456240827299.jpg (703x703, 34K)

>buy a paradox grand strategy game
those are for milking paypigs, though i may pirate one

They don't have physical social interaction. Have you ever seen zoomers in social situations with their friends? They're all on their phones.

Because we were going to be together forever, user.
Basically someone could take my life, do the exact opposite of everything I did, and be perfect. Now I am going to get the Brendan Fraser treatment and pay for my ex-wife's new shoes for the next 15 years.

Yeah I go to McDonald's often and I always see pairs of zoomer guys or girls hanging out.

>tfw already decided to kill myself once I turn 30 if something doesn't change
>decided this 3 years ago
>just turned 27
>nothing has changed
>not even dreading it

I think I can relate in the sense that I can't imagine what not being depressed feels like. But I still feel like other people are genuinely happy, but I also feel like their state of being happy is just a state of having less awareness, they are just so distracted that it makes them happy.

fucking normies tossing around the world depression like they know what that means

I'm turning 27 next year and I plan to do as many drugs as I can and to drink as much alcohol as possible. Hopefully gets me into a coma or something and then kills me. I kind of like the idea of how people will at least mention the 27 club thing when they discuss my death.

(also a meme)
(and a scam)

>>nothing has changed
Well try to do something different, you absolute dumbass. Or kill yourself already.

literally no one loves me. my parents tolerate me. and I don't know anyone besides them.

youtube.com/channel/UC6ZnWlTphldW2l43MNiVWmA

This channel basically

Do you practice any reading or philosophy user? Anything you're doing to improve? I'm a few years behind on the same path as yours and I wonder if time will make me see things from a different perspective. I'm genuinely looking for examples of people who have faced this world for what it is and call their lives worth it after all

bong genetics

you should see what happens if a place

1.doesn't have tea
2.runs out of tea
3.charges too much for tea
4.finally gets tea

I was stuck on a cruise and thought a riot was going to break out, you could feel the tension and people changed

you would think tea was crack to these people

Attached: 1560335054287.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I hate that but I also hate boomers who don't believe in depression at all. My dad keeps making fun of me for being """"depressed"""". And treats me like shit because he thinks I'm just lazy and ungrateful for my good life.
It adds unnecessary trouble to how it's already hard to deal with my depression by myself.

You sound like like a pussy

>just do not-depression things lmao

Tea is literally the greatest thing about planet earth, bar none.

>buying games

Strawman

>cat
>happy to see you
You are only a glorified can opener or pillow with a petting function to them.

your dad is right. you are a snowflake millennial faggot like the rest of your generation. it's not your fault though, bad parenting caused it.

Alright

my depression is caused by mounting regrets

unless there is a time machine there is no cure

Attached: yup.jpg (550x550, 44K)

yeah but that nigga soft

I know I need to put an effort and I'm trying but I agree that this is my parents' fault.

>but I agree that this is my parents' fault.
Of course

it's a catch 22 situation, you are a faggot because you blame your parents but your parents also molded you into the type of person you are today.

>normies
>normies
you're one of them faggot

>faggot
you're one of them normie