Do you trash the theater? be honest

do you trash the theater? be honest.

Attached: trash.jpg (750x992, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859
evassmat.com/W31l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, im white. i always clean up after myself.

but like i give a fuck if some kid has a harder time cleaning up a theater. the responsibiliteis of working at a movie theater are so fucking low. big fuckin deal you had to mop for 5 minutes. oh no, did your hands get sticky? you clean theaters stop acting like it's hard

Bloo bloo I have to do what I’m paid for instead of stand around talking and smoking weed by the dumpster

>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.

Attached: 6354642354346432.jpg (800x1067, 195K)

i jam shit between the seats and always spill shit one the floor

Attached: 11111.png (115x140, 46K)

You just know it was a bunch of wild and feral niggers that made this mess

I trash all theaters by pirating everything.

Attached: _shitpost frog.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I personally don't. But shit dude... if shit spills it spills. Thasts your job. Some people are niggers. guess what,y our job is to have to deal with the mess niggers make. You're in an aced building and have to do something, sometimes. Try working in a gravel pit you cock sucker.

i'm mild in the cinema, just don't look in the bathroom

the thing is, it's not even that hard. even the craziest mess takes a few employees what, like 15 minutes? you're literally throwing away trash, sweeping and occasionally mopping and wiping down. it's not hard at all.

Attached: wojack shrug.jpg (820x519, 85K)

I put a small cardboard cutout in front of the projector with tape that spells "FUCK NIGGERS" on it so it's displayed on the big screen.

STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP

that's not even a big mess. what's wrong with this retard.

>says he doesn't care to protect himself but still acts showing that he does
why are whytebois so pathetic?

i can see it becoming frustrating cleaning theater after theater during a nice long shift but this job is not fucking hard. literal retarded people can do it. like come on, spilled popcorn is wearing you out. give me a break lmfao

Attached: unimpressed.png (904x864, 119K)

I paid almost $50 for 1 large popcorn, 1 small, a box of chocolate and four 20 oz drink (no refill either)

Get FUCKED, you’re lucky I don’t purposefully make a mess.

If the movie was bad

which is 90% of the time, I mostly trash the toilets though

I straight up piss on the floor away from the urinals, I stopped doing it in one cinema because they installed cameras outisde the toilets

I am certain they were installed because of me, I miss being able to freely shit on the floor anywhere I want, It was exhilarating or just flat out pissing from the door and coating everything

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

I've heard from Yea Forums that jannies do it for free
I refuse to believe it's true

Attached: 3EF161CC-8CD8-41D5-8C4A-DEB1318342FA.png (960x720, 404K)

It would get cleaned up faster if that janny did his fucking job

oh no, it's going to take 10 minutes to clean this up. this is so hard.

based scaruffi

Attached: 9153D73215CC4FDDAAE40E98470AA9AA.png (596x665, 679K)

I go get refills and pour my large drink into my tub of popcorn and throw that shit into the air. sticks to everything. fuck wagies.

C L E A N
I T
U P

Attached: 20213F46-0D79-4203-BF9A-EE16402C91A0.png (750x563, 744K)

what's it like being such a fucking creep? is it weird living on the fringes of society?

>spend 50 bucks on food
>dump it all on the floor

Sure, why not?

i don't believe you but the fucking visual is hilarious kek

Attached: 1540565302705.jpg (470x470, 41K)

I've taken shits in theaters a couple times, I don't give a fuck.

I manage a movie theater and yeah this shit sucks. But you just gotta accept that people are fucking animals, and deal with it.

I love how these threads are people who hate niggers baiting and trying to justify acting like niggers

No, I'm free

Attached: 1560352985407.png (500x487, 70K)

you're going to die alone lmao

t. asshurt wagie

Cry some more.

we all do

Who the fuck brings a juice box to a movie?

i once got pushed by some chads and my broccoli soup bread bowl spilled all over the usher. chads thought it was so funny they invited me into their group which is fun because halo but a bit harsh on the wallet because now every time i go to the kinoplex i need to buy another bread bowl and waste it on that same usher. i whisper to him "this isn't race related" he seems to understand but he also looks deeply sad.

fucking based

Attached: 1560205245530.jpg (700x700, 32K)

if the floor was so dirty why is he sitting in it?
overworked but enough time to sit around doing nothing.
movies are getting longer, more time between cleanings == less work and yet moaning and complaining are increasing! kids today don't know your fucking born.

how much do you get paid? just curious. i don't want to be condescending super fucking easy. i would imagine dealing with teen employees that don't give a fuck is the hardest part

you do know theaters stack showings so you're basically going from theater to theater with no time in between.

>20 oz drink (no refill either)
I started trashing theaters just because of the no refills policy. If I wanted shit service I would go to a Tim Hortons.

In highschool my then girlfriend gave me a handjob in the movie theater
Told her i was about to cum so she lifted the secrecy sweater a little bit and let me spray onto the floor
She put our half empty bag of poprcorn on top of the puddle to cover it
Shit probably glued to the floor. She was so based.

it's good for the economy. stimulate more jobs and so forth

but you're going to be exceptionally alone you fucking weirdo

IF there was no trash, no one would employ these niggas

You're paying extra for being allowed to throw it on the floor after you're done.

my first gf let me finger her in the cinema during the corps bride

not a clue what I was doing and I put my finger up her butt and felt a turd, I wiped it on the chair

she thought it was funny but was grossed out and I had to stop so she didn't get a yeast infection

when the lights came on the was a brown streak on on the arm rest and I had poop under my finger nail

you seem to think I don't go out with other weirdos

Attached: hehheh.jpg (550x441, 33K)

this is why autists shouldn't date

Thats pretty fucking horrifying user
>She laughed
LOL

CLEAN IT UP

walking behind a family as they walk into a disney is not hanging out with friends user

she probably thought it was an alpha move, you based turd-toucher.

>wasting time trying to get internet sympathy points and not doing his fucking job

lol, this just makes me actually want to start doing it.

hilarious. Stop getting fucking soup in a theater. No wonder you aren't Chad yourself.

wrong they have to rewind the tape

Why? It looks like they paid $100 in over priced concessions, the least the movie theater can do is clean it up for them.

PICK IT UP WAGIE

I've never actually been to the cinema. I don't see any point in this day and age when most of us have a decent size screen and respectable sound system.

I just realized, those messes are just from one showing
Imagine having to clean up the same pile and spills after every showing, in every theatre
Wow i think id rather wipe old peopled assholes

i always wanted to get a super easy minimum wage job and see what the fuss was about. i understand the added stress of living paycheck to paycheck doesn't help your work day but how fucking hard can working in a retail environment really be? or a movie theater? like come on, give me a break.

so Yea Forums is unemployed people, angry at greedy employers, so they take it out on the employees

Attached: 1497009378415.png (480x527, 267K)

Marriage material right there.

Where is that other picture where the wageslave is getting way more asshurt?

only when they are a shitty theater
i even peed on the carpet and placed cat poo on the vents

Post more pics and stories of trashed theaters.

yeh I fucked it up eventually and she ghosted me

Attached: 1560284102351.jpg (504x504, 36K)

I hate leaving a mess in theatres but the guy in ops pic is a bitch. That would take a couple minutes max to clean. Im sure he's defeated by the volume of seats like this but there's a reason jobs like this don't require a degree

think a bit about the comparison here friendo. they have to clean up sticky shit a lot over the day. sucks, yes. it honestly mainly sucks because it easily could be avoided if people would be half way decent, but they arent.
i worked as a animal caretaker where i had to clean over the whole day while also managing the other stuff the animals needed and more. and what i picked up was mainly shit. i already think that the cinema employes are wussy.
i dont have any idea how much you got in contact with caretaking for the elderly, but aside from cleaning human shit (entirely different stage then animal shit, or sweets for that matter) the existential dread you´ll experience there is off the charts.

Attached: 1235467077.png (480x480, 316K)

dates back to shakespeare

thats why rotten tomatoes is called rotten tomatoes

and we wouldn't have it any other way.

I make about 22 an hour. Too be honest all my employees are actually pretty cool. Most of them are teens, but are not pieces of shit.

To be honest the worst part is that everything always breaks. Nothing is ever working properly. At the moment our popper is fucked and Toy Story is coming out like tomorrow.

Dealing with customers has its ups and downs. However for the most part they are ok.

I'd just like to posit that as a Social Security Disability Insurance recipient, I've been appointed as an arbiter of tax dollar spending and it's my responsibility to strength the economy, small business, and job growth. If I went out to buy a Big Mac instead of eating fresh and local, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of McDonald's who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. If I went out out to the big chain cinema to see a midnight premier of a film instead of waiting until the next day with the local cinema, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of AMC Loews who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. If I went out to see a terrible blockbuster film instead of one more deserving of success, I'm putting your tax dollars right into the pockets of Disney who's probably already evading taxes to begin with. They get your tax dollars no matter what. When cinema trashers do their civic duty, they're increasing the big chain cinema's overhead and necessitating additional hires to take care of it. That's creating jobs, that's keeping money in the lowest levels of our economy, that's putting money right back into the pockets of honest working class citizens, THAT's the REAL trickle-down economics: forcing megacorporations' profits to trickle down to those below them, not unlike the half-finished Pepsi I tossed onto my seat. #VoteWithYourTrash is responsible, #VoteWithYourTrash is righteous, #VoteWithYourTrash is the new punk.

Attached: DD562B38-FB2A-4365-8C13-DF9FDF0461F3.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

I worked with animals too when i was teenager through early 20's picking up shit and cleaning up puke. thats why it's funny as fuck to see teens upset they have to clean up sticky trash.

wait until a dog eats it's shit and throws it up immediately 2 girls 1 cup style

the squeakiest wheels get the most grease

I have literally never seen shit like this when i've left a theater after any movie

I didnt know that that money went to the pocket of the person cleaning the cinema

damn 22 an hour, that's a sweet gig unless you're on the coast. what's your states minimum wage? god i want an easy job that pays decently. you lucky fuck

you end eatin up these 1xbet ads in yor piracy i bet these 1xbet ads are a subcontract for the mouse.

you live in whiteville

Cat poo? How did you bring it?

>use broom and dustpan to gather popcorn
>bring over a trash bag to pick up the shit too big to sweep
That's literally all the guy has to do, what a fag.

Attached: 556ADA1F-504B-497A-B3BB-530605931E7E.jpg (828x955, 194K)

Yeah its a sweet gig. I don't have much to complain about. Like I'm literally in the office right now on Yea Forums and watching Youtube. I'm on the west coast, our minimum wage is about 11 I think.

I'm definitely lucky. But this isn't something I want to do forever. I'm GM so there is really no where else for me to go. I've been looking to get out of this job cause of the random bullshit and stress. But nobody wants to hire a theater manager loloolol

Not that user but nigga, do you even Tupperware?

fire exit and tupperware
this was before the whole batman fiasco

When I was in high school I was a cheeki motherfucker. We had this thing we used to do that we called gravy. Basically we would get nasty ass liquids we found (expired condiments, milk, grease, you name it) mix them all together and let it ferment in the sun for about a week. Then when the batch of gravy was ready, we'd pour it into balloons. We mainly used them at school where we were anonymously notorious, but occasionally I'd take one into the theatre and throw the thing at the wall as hard as I could.
Don't do any of that shit anymore but oh god the smell, I can still picture it.

>oh no, it's going to take 10 minutes to lick this cum up. this is so hard.

Kek

Attached: 1496637745218.jpg (495x409, 59K)

I bring my trash from home to leave in the theater

Attached: 1464044475228.jpg (396x482, 135K)

>get paid to clean
>get pissed that you have to clean

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 48K)

why bring the trash to the trash can when the trash can will come regardless

No, I'm white.

I don't buy anything at a movie theater, so theres nothing for me to trash.

Do you mean in actual theather or just in a bathroom? If in the theater, that's fucking based man.

How’d you get away with a balloon? Was it in deflated balloons, and you’d slap it onto walls or something?

IMAGINE THE SMELL

I guarantee you whatever the fuck you do for a job is equally "as easy."

Attached: 940AA08D-B22C-4CCC-B0A8-6474C22E66C6.jpg (828x1391, 223K)

My movie theater encourages people to leave their trash in the seats so they can recycle it

>no, I’m white

What the fuck does this have to do with anything you fucking inbred hick?

you work at a chain or a mom and pop theater? just keep saving and saving dude. easy work for relatively good pay is the dream my nigga

The 1xbet ads are becoming kino. The latest ones simulate you watching the movie on your phone. Based and pirate-pilled.

He's implying that only niggers and other assorted subhumans trash movie theaters.

We'd stretch it as we were filling it up, they were about the size of a small tangerine. Yup, throw the goddamn things like baseballs and they'd explode all over the wall. Surprisingly they popped like 80% of the time we threw them.

If I take pride in the color of my skin it makes the welfare checks a little less humiliating, since I know I'm better than the other recipients

blacks and hispanics typically leave messes in theaters. everyone knows this. im black and even i know this. white people clean up because they are taught to be good people

Seething nogs

Only Disney movies

I'll save my farts for a good 24 hours before going to a movie just to blow my fecal matter all over their workspace as hard as possible. Try cleaning up trash when you've got pink eye, fags.

LARPing is a thing

Attached: wait a tic.png (636x440, 115K)

I'm the Trash Man! I come out, I throw trash all over the- all over the theater! And then I start eatin' garbage!

>get a job knowing full well that you're going to clean shit up
>get mad that you actually have to perform the job duties outlined in the employment agreement that you willfully signed

?????

Lol based i pissed on the taps and door handle of a disabled bathroom once because they charged me 20p to get in
Fuck retards

Its privately owned. I already have all the money I could want saved up.

Like I said, yeah its easy. But I could always be doing better. Once you start doing it for a long time, it just becomes boring and unfulfilling. But thats life I guess.

based

Attached: ElephantManInnit.png (894x780, 831K)

>peed on the carpet
tell more, nobody noticed you?

everything you seething nog.

I would also use a mixture of disgusting condiments and milk like user said, but I use Starch and Glucose, cheap and notoriously difficult to remove bonding agents. Combined with the lactose in milk, it would create this gummy-like texture of absolute putrid and abhorrent odor, it can only be experience, as no proper lexicon or terminology exist in the English language to describe the scent. I would intentionally wait for big movies to come out (I did this in Twilights last movie, and Harry Potter’s last one as well), and carry this unholy retribution in a seal tight bag laced with scent endusers for the meantime. I would then wait until the movie nearly ends, and get up to go to the restroom, and drop bombs of these gummies everywhere, on the stairs, and seats. The movie would’ve already ended by then, and no one would’ve suspected it to be me. I grin and laugh in absolute pleasure knowing these teenage custodians have no chemical in their repertoire to possibly deal with the devil himself, as I knew only a specific solution could deal with it.

I’m glad I majored in chemistry.

XD I’ve seen that episode before

The job itself isn't bad, it's dealing with the people that will be assholes just because they can.

not having to answering to corporate overlords? you lucky duck. your life is comfy fren. people with 4 year degrees are struggling to make $15. just keep saving fren, just keep saving.

CLEAN IT THE FUCK UP WAGIE. i actually used to work at a movie theater and the ushers only clean stuff you can see. They do a quick sweep through the theater taking stuff out of the cup holders and sweeping most of the stuff under the seats where people can't see. Then when the night is over a bunch of Mexicans come in with a leaf blower and push everything towards the front of the theater in a big pile and just put it in a big trash can. Those are the people that really clean up most of the shit like that.

The theater can charge dickhead prices but they can’t tell me to clean up shit. That’s your job wagie!

based farting boomer

Thanks bro.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

I have spastic gut so when, motility permitting, some trapped wind decides it wants out, I just let loose in the middle of a movie. The skin tag on my anus vibrates like a reed, so it's a few second of what sounds like a kid sticking a playing card in the spikes of their bicycle followed by a strong sulfuric stench. If anyone has a problem with it, I just show them my official government IBS-C pass and tell them to fuck off. Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act legally prohibits them from asking me to leave the premises due to factors related to my impairment, I could shit myself right then and there in the seat and there'd be NOTHING they could do about it.

Attached: 1443736903881.jpg (499x499, 74K)

i worked at a small business for years. the problem with the customer being shitty to us was that we had to smile through our teeth and do everything in our power to retain them as customers.

with retail that responsibility is gone. as long as you follow policy and arent rude who fucking cares if the customers get angry or throw a shitstorm. as for shitty management, yeah that can be annoying but if you're still living at home and don't need the money you can give them attitude and not have to worry about getting fired lol

idk seems like retail really only sucks for adults who have no choice

>drink the soda
>put all my trash in the soda cup
>throw it out as you leave

am i weird for doing this?

How in the fuck do you save a fart?

No, just human.

Have you not ever held a fart, nigga? What the fuck?

Tupperware. Or by not having an anus weakened by years of hard reaming.

how to spot a mutt with german ancestry

Gay

Yeah man super weird, you're like a fucking alien wow.

Fucking moron.

no, just white

No, I really haven’t. I just fart when I want. I don’t “save” it
Fuck off faggot, I’m not gay like you. I have never been probed, I fart when I want

Check out this underage little bitch who's never held a fart.

Whites aren't based because they either respect wagies or are the wagies.

it's good to bully teenage service workers because it provides them with good motivation to do well in college because they get a taste of what it might be like to be in retail hell for 50 years otherwise

>carpets are designed to be anti-stick
>easy as shit to sweep up popcorn
>all the food is selected to be easily picked up
>it creates more hassle if you take your stuff yourself, since people chuck half empty drinks into the bins, which leak because co-workers can't put bags on properly (niggers).
>we actually want customers to leave their shit there
>also not my fault is the cinema is understaffed, management's problem not mine
>fuck you I'll sweep through the end credits, fuck your viewing experience, fucking your surprise ending

Scent enduser?

I work in a corporate office as a computer tech so when one of our branches computers/servers go down they call me. but yeah bro, picking up trash is harder

I've never ever in my life went to the bathroom during a movie. I always piss in cups,on carpet, on other seats or just in a corner of the theater.

I cum, shit and piss all over the seats.

*Inducer, couldn’t stop laughing at these posts, my bad

>which leak because co-workers can't put bags on properly (niggers)

it's true. black people really don't care about their jobs.

Attached: devilish.jpg (600x760, 59K)

You fart in a jar and close it. That's it. There's even services that will send them for you.

people who make minimum wage shouldn't be allowed to vote

Sorry you were raped by your uncle, faggot.

>I plug in wires into slots like legos and type on a keyboard woe is me no one understands my struggle sometimes I have to google an issue
Are you finished?

This post reads to me like art

still more complex than sweeping popcorn into a dustpan

lol

lol stay mad wagie

>I’m not gay
If that were true then you would be able to hold in a fart, you slack assed faggot.

You have no fucking clue how much it sucks.

Have you ever thought about learning a skillset and getting a better job?

lazy fucks this is your fucking job to clean this up

it only sucks because you guys are underpaid, you have terrible scheduling, and management is usually full of a bunch of underpaid 30-40 somethings that take their days out on you guys

yeah, the retail environment sucks. but the job in it of itself is pretty goddamn easy.

Attached: doomer.png (680x680, 158K)

Retail is shit, you underestimate the retardation and sheer asshole potential of the average person, especially women. It's why you study or learn skills in the first place, to avoid it.

is dealing with the other wagies harder than the job itself

Fuck, if anything the only people I ever see thrashing theaters are really really white or really really black.

Asians don't do it cause they're asian, latinos don't do it cause we sympathize with the staff, dunno about Arabs but I'm guessing they don't either.

Only white trash and nogs trash theaters.

>woooow wtf do you mean I have to do my job

lol, I bet that faggot complains about how tough it is to tear off the ticket stubs too

My gf had lots of arm bracelets on and she ripped the sweater away while laughing her ass off

I haven't visited a cinema since LOTR part III. If you want to sit there and smell other people's farts, then something is wrong with you.

Yeah I babysit routers too. We're the pillars of society jerking off 6-7 hours of a workday away shitposting online. Sometimes I even have to reset a password or two or vlsm a network. The horrors of sitting in a comfortable office and typing, we're right up there with firefighters.
Fuck do you care if someone gets frustrated sweeping popcorn all day? Shit's fucking monotonous thankless labor, it fucking sucks, and then you come home and have some guppy garggle semen about the complexities of babysitting a branch of technologically illiterate is the strawberry on top.

>Retail is shit, you underestimate the retardation and sheer asshole potential of the average person, especially women
>especially women
Especially overweight, middle aged white women.

That's some serious projection, who said anything about rape?

you can die if you hold in a fart too long
save your farts at your own peril

Your job is easy as shit too, I know exactly what you do with that big boy CCNA in your pocket (lmao). Let me guess, you went through a bootcamp and think you know networking now right? First IT gig after sweeping up popcorn?

lmfao

Welcome to the point, retard.

>Gets frustrated sweeping popcorn all day.

They don't do it all day retard. They do it for a few minutes and then fuck around with all the other workers in the lobby while the movies are all showing.

When I worked in a theatre 75% of my time was just eating popcorn and watching shit on the TV's in the lobby.

This is why Americans are so fat. They waddle to their XXL seats with enough food to feed a small army than they gobble it all down before the trailers end.

Not in retail now, but I remember how it feels.

I got paid far less as a graphic designer than I make now as a porter.

no, I work in retail so I have an idea what it's like.

Yes, but customers are the worst.

>will literally take 5 minutes to clean up
>sit on the ground to take a picture
also its definitely kids. FUCK kids.

yes
wagies needs to dance for my shekels

I’m sorry. It was 19 years ago. I can never forget the pain.

> Shit's fucking monotonous thankless labor, it fucking sucks

Thankless labor? It's your fucking JOB. YOUR JOB. You're getting paid to perform this function, which you agreed to btw. Holy fuck, the entitlement is amazing.

>They'll do the jobs Americans don't want!
Bullshit, collecting garbage with a leaf blower sounds like fun, sign me up

yeah it's basically kids complaining that they have to pick up trash for 8 hours lmao

you gotta sign yourself up, thats how jobs work

i mean kids making the mess. Who cares about wagies, STOP BRINGING KIDS INTO THE THEATER

I saw dark phoenix at 9 god damn oclock and these 3 dudes brought 2 kids into the theater. There were 3 groups and one had kids. FUCK YOU. They wouldnt shut up the entire time. They dropped like a fucking 2x4 on the ground at one point?
if you have kids you dont get to go to the theater

>i've thrown some money at you now shut the fuck up and get to it popcorn bitch
If you think people are only entitled to money at their job you got a lot of growing up to do. Also, the mess is left by some capeshitter drooling on his own welfare check. What the fuck does it matter if I am paid to keep the theater clean, act like a fucking human being and show some respect to your community. This entire attitude of (I paid 15 dollars therefor people who work at this place are my subjects now) hopefully has some sort of an indicator in our dna so we can test for it and purge it out of our species.

My local kinoplex only gets around 5 customers per week, they shut down all but 2 screens and expanded the bar to get those 5 customers in drinking.

Its pretty cozy but if you mess it up its not going to take columbo to figure out who dun it.

Attached: 1449876129881.gif (500x291, 415K)

People with jobs are the lowest scum on the plan. They deserve misery to the point of committing suicide

I usually leave my candy wrappers and empty boxes under my seat, but I've been trying to throw away my popcorn and soda.

no im not subhuman

>5 customers

do you live in a town of 25 people, what the fuck?

I throw my trash away because I’m not a jerk.

>im white. i always clean up after myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA look at this little white boy

70% of the population is over 60 here. Thinking of starting a funeral business.

That’s what you get for paying money to watch faggot reddit meme movies

For me, its buying an extra helping of nacho cheese, sucking it up with a straw and blowing it all over the theater. I call it the ol Cheddar Kazoo

BASED

Attached: 8996A303-22E6-45BB-BD37-FF29A8F061FE.jpg (640x543, 71K)

im black

This would take about 2 minutes to clean up.

I'm not the one who can't accept the realities of a minimum wage, customer service job. Your position is based on the fact that people will leave trash behind. Your job is to take care of the trash left behind. This wasn't a surprise to you, I'm sure? They must have told you in full detail what exactly you'd be doing for this job? Did you think "clean up theaters after showings" was a euphemism for something else?

Face it kiddo, you're a janitor with an unwarranted sense of entitlement. Now clean it up, janny.

>I'm not the one who can't accept the realities of a minimum wage, customer service job
Yes you are, actually. The fact that it's blowing your mind that people working minimum wage expect to be treated with enough respect you afford any random stranger on the street is an excellent indicator of how far up your ass your head is.
>Your position is based on the fact that people will leave trash behind.
That position is based on the fact that people can't watch movies unsupervised.
>This wasn't a surprise to you,
What's surprising is the fact that people can't walk 10 steps while holding the empty containers of the shit they just shoveling down their gullet and put them through the circle into a bigger disposal container.
>Did you think "clean up theaters after showings" was a euphemism for something else?
Yeah, pick up loose shit not get acquainted with the landscape of a Philippine land dump.
>Face it kiddo, you're a janitor with an unwarranted sense of entitlement.
I am a network admin shitposting on the internet, we've already covered that in the chain you're replying to.
>Now clean it up, janny.
Thanks for proving my point, you dumb motherfucker.

then yeah it's weird

In my city there are two Jewplexes and one cheap theater, the Jewplex seems worse but not bad. Cheap theater work looks amazing though, every time I go it's just guys standing around chatting and doing fuck all, which also makes them nicer. On weekdays they don't even check tickets. Also only immigrants, elderly and others smart enough to avoid the Jewplex go so there aren't fat retards shitting everywhere.
>broken window fallacy

I've posted it before and I'm not kidding. I've ice skated on pizza slices (cheese and sauce facing down) while flinging red wine all over the theater like I was Father Merrin from The Exorcist.

What point do you think you're making? All I see is whining on behalf of your former coworkers.

I'm actually pretty frightened for the company you conned into hiring you. God forbid you actually have to do things in your job description.

>What point do you think you're making?
Life is shit already respect your fellow human regardless of your perception of your job title. Take the extra 10 seconds to collect your trash and throw it away. Just because it's someone else's job doesn't mean you should be brain dead about it. Same goes for people fucking around with public bathrooms. Minimum wage employees aren't doing this shit to entertain you so stop treating them like clowns.

I always piss in the aisles from my seat.
No way am I missing valuable minutes to piss on the bathroom floor instead.

how did you keep the cheese from coming off

I saw Interstellar in the theater but it was boring nerd garbage so I voted with my shit. I quietly pulled down my pants and pooped on the seat. Then I mashed it into the fabric as best I could. I think the girl behind be caught on to what I was doing because of the smell but I told her to shut up and left. On my way out I wiped my poo fingers on the handrail and door.

Attached: 1556150500857.jpg (359x478, 36K)

WE ARE
WE ARE
WAGEKEKS

Wow, this post really made me think.

It made me think about how else I can fuck with the dregs of society that clean up after me. I want to leave an impact so strong, the moment these guys finish cleaning up after me, they'll resign and look for a job that provides actual value.

Oh no, I am so upset. This will never reach me, good look with your temper tantrum.

Attached: 1529061229336.png (500x483, 247K)

I know the issue is close to your heart, but I couldn't care less about how you actually feel. We don't know each other, and I'm not attempting to get a rise out of you. What I said in my previous post is completely genuine. I am going to help your kind by shaming them out of their misery.

The fact that you keep letting me know of your plan is proof of how little you care. Like I said, no skin of my nose if you're a cunt to some local 20 year old, they'll spit in your drink. Good luck with your crusade.

Now imagine it's like that beside every seat, it's 10-15 minutes between viewings and your shift is 8 hours long. You people are fucking slobs. Pick up your shit.

Attached: 7d0b707b-2ea5-4630-bfa4-35f0fea61f9e.jpg (580x368, 52K)

Nigger detected
No one forced you to see it. You aren't entitled to wreck the place just because you feel you deserve to.

>get movie snacks at a convenience store
>make a mess anyways

Attached: 588C3537-EA3B-4A6A-8575-EC6C81A455BA.jpg (499x493, 52K)

>thread wiener into gatorade bottle
>urinate (urination is pee btw)
>half close lid
>puncture it with pocket knife a few times
>roll down the aisle or under seats

A rare sighting of the dreaded double nigger, a true menace.

NOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO DO MY JOB INSTEAD OF LEANING IN THE HALLWAY TALKING ABOUT THE NEW ZOOMER MUSIC VIDEO WITH MY CO-WORKERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who wants to play spot the boomer?

Pay me.

Boomers laugh in your face while you work slave-labor jobs for them, zoomer. We are your fucking masters. Kneel, faggot.

I dump my trash on the employee's head and make them thank me for it or threaten to report them to their boss. It's great to be white.

>I don't understand why there is always spit in my food

jokes on you my boss paid for it

>I don't understand why I'm only making minimum wage
Maybe it's because you're a shitty employee that can't even work a simple service job without acting like a nigger?

This one time The ticket checker wouldn’t stop talking to his friend to check my ticket and I had wait for almost a minute

When the movie was over I mixed popcorn butter with my soda and poured it in a line down the aisles carpet while I walked out

Treat your servers right and you will get good food, but boomers are so entitled they demand everything on a silver platter, much like what they have received throughout their lives.

> tfw a boomer daddy will never make you his little sissy bitch
why live

Attached: 115.jpg (550x768, 410K)

>it's the people's fault my choices have consequences
>gargles down semen from jumbo boomer deluxe
>such shitty employees all I do is laugh in their face while calling them slaves

Nah, you shitters will be replaced by robots soon enough anyways. Enjoy your last decade of employment, nigger.

Pot calling kettle black. Ticket price does not include right to trash the place. I hope you sit on one of those AIDS infected needles people have been putting in the seat cushions.

get back to making my mcdonalds, zoomers

You boomers treat every server like they are less than them, not just fast food niggers. If you were less entitled cunts, maybe you would get food with less bodily fluid in it.

get back to work, nigger

You're going to love our new sauce, just for you value cunstumer.

I never leave a mess, but after seeing all these pathetic pity party posts from people whining about having to do their job I'm gonna start dumping everything on the floor after the movie is finished.

This thread really makes me want to start leaving my shit at my seat too.

>waaah I hate the job I got hired to do
Then quit nigga lol

or how about, and i know this is a revolutionary thought but hear me out, leaving trash in a movie theatre has absolutely no correlation to skincolor. crazy right

no amount of spitting in food will give you a retirement fund, nigger

enjoy working like a slave until you die

This thread makes me want to get on my knees in the theater and offer boomers blowjobs.

I don't even serve, I am just around my family while the elders of my family treat the servers like shit. I apologise to them when leaving because I know how cunty they have been. These people don't want to be working that job, yet you treat them like shit, just for a superiority complex.

>do you trash the theater? be honest.

I always put my trash in the cans when leaving.
Its a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

>my job is to clean up
>"I can't believe I have to clean up this mess"
do your job waggie

> ITT white people can't handle doing easy 'work' in an air conditioned building.
Imagine my shock.

don't tell the white trash that, race is all they have

No but when I'm walking out if the cleaning crew is waiting by the door I'll dump my trash on the floor next to the trash can instead of putting it in the can. The looks on their faces.

Seriously wtf

that one faggot whined about not being tested with respect while picking up a candy wrapper like LMAO

Nice reddit spacing.

Attached: just an asian man eating a doughnut.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

Are you going to pretend that the people working these shit jobs are majority white?

what's the kinoplex janitors opinion on piracy

>tested with respect

Attached: yeah ok.gif (350x335, 3M)

They are. In terms of entry-level jobs, most blacks go for fast food.

whoops, I accidentally just made this post a new thread.

I trashed a movie theater once and I'm not proud of it. I tried to buy a ticket to see Jackass: The Movie and they wouldn't let me in because I was 16.

So I drove to a hardware store and bought a small can of polyurethane which I smuggled back into the theater in my coat. I bought a ticket to some other shit movie and a large popcorn then went all the way to the back of the theater and dumped the polyurethane out on the floor, emptied the bag of popcorn on top of it then left out of the emergency exit.

I have another story too if you guys want to hear it.

Attached: poly.jpg (700x560, 132K)

oh wow id gladdy accept this do you have a facebook i can add you on?

>at TDK with a friend
>had large coke sitting on floor because doesn't fit in cupholder
>accidentally knock coke over with my leg
>it gets onto the purses of the women a few seats down from us
>end of movie, hear a "what the fuck why is my purse wet?"
still makes me chuckle to this day

How old are those guys?

nah wouldnt make work for the staff honestly
but one cinema confiscated by smuggled food and made a big deal of it so the next time i went i took a knife and opened up the backs of an entire row of seats

they are, whites absolutely love to complain about the smallest shit. btw the whole tranny movement? whites. #metoo shit? whites.

It also bot hard to take your trash to the can when you leave rather then being some troglodyte tossing your shit everywhere.

That's pretty easy to clean actually

huffpost.com/entry/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859

Nigger

Not him but most theaters hire high school and college kids. The standards for selection are higher than that of fast food and even the grocery store. I can't speak for every theater, but there were absolutely no blacks working at mine. No theater would be crazy enough to let animals who aren't apart of the show run around.
t. worked at theater

Only whites reference fucking huffpo as a serious source, from 2012 nonetheless

fucking useless ass species

>I spent $50 to make a mess

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

you sure about that?

>whites complaining about the smallest shit
minorities complain when there isnt enough of them in a show that isn't about them.

Man that's like a week's pay for a minimum wagie job right?

I cheated to get As in multiple university classes. I got an A in a programming class because I stole my final project off of Yea Forums even though I can barely program basic shit.
I don't really feel guilty about it because the school was insanely expensive and my college experience was fucking miserable

Huffpost is liberal, they surely wouldn't lie to you? Why is this a problem?

nigger, gook, pajeet and spic countries are shitholes because none of them clean up after themselves

Yes I accidentally dropped a can on my floor

that's actually self-hating whites. I don't care if Superman isn't black, that shit is a threatened white person thought. threatened by what? IDK, reparations or some dumbass shit lmao

Compared to wh*tes complaining when theres a single minority in any show?

Yeah but you cleaned it up immediately.

I don’t go out of my way to do it, but I also don’t make sure I don’t do it either.
if that makes any sense.

>hyperbole
you had me going man well done

>it's a white people complain about doing their jobs episode

No you let it dry then it peels off

heresy
die race traitor!!

just kidding you right

>get up to leave
>stick empty cigarette pack (I've been smoking while the moving was playing) in the afro of the black gentlemen in front of me
>stealthily pour my full root beer out on the floor
>crack the emergency exit and let a pack of raccoons in to the theater
lol

> hooking up with a Yea Forums tranny
if you want shemale cock you need to go to bangcock they actually look like girls unlike the actual faggots you'll find on on /lgbt/

Attached: IMG 2456.jpg (692x800, 73K)

How does that theater stay in business?

probably money laundering

I had a black chick cross herself when I went to the counter at Burger King in the hood. like I was a white devil. I didn’t even pick up the dollar bill that was on the floor even though I’m poor as shit, I left it there for some other hood denizen like a nice fucking person.
yes I’m still mad.

Am i the only one who finds joy in kicking over my leftover popcorn after the movie ends? It's literally apart of the experience for me.

I don't even know why i do it but i always have. Could be that i'm subconsciously doing it because no bag of popcorn is worth $15

Attached: Klargus.jpg (516x499, 59K)

>>hyperbole
>do as I say not as I do

Every time I go to the kinoplex I make sure to spill my left over extra large popcorn and my jumbo sized Dr Pepper that I only drink 25% of (I pay for jumbo size just so I can dump it otherwise I would order a medium) Clean it up janny

Of course. I absolutely love seeing white 'people' pick popcorn off the floor like when they made people of color pick cotton back in the day.

I'm gonna start stomping on spilled popcorn on my way out. Really want to get those crumbs everywhere.

i got lucky and hooked up with one of my son's friends lol

>It's literally apart of the experience for me.
>apart

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Fucking based

kek

Why would I bitch about an original character who is a minority? Other than being an idiot?

Incredibly based dashingly redpilled

based and sticky-fragmentation-blastpilled

So hyperbolic statements are only okay when you make them? Really gets the ol noggin joggin.

Okay chubbo

If you are implying that the retards on this board are a majority of consumers, then I have no idea how to make you think otherwise.

BASED

Where did I say anything about those whiners being endemic to this specific board?

Attached: 873598743.png (989x882, 148K)

This is 100% accurate though they’re not supposed to use leaf blowers. They also are all illegals and get paid 5/hour

fucking kek

Attached: 03545292-05A8-42EB-B5B4-A21F457A06FA.png (200x200, 64K)

esta lista de iptv actualizada con un chingo de canales y peliculas nuevas
evassmat.com/W31l

>want to go see a movie at the kinoplex
>get up from seat
>see all the sweat from hours of sitting
>realize that other people's sweat and germs will be on the theater seats as well
>figure out that the chairs themselves haven't been deep cleaned ever
>stay at home and pirate it

>Where did I say anything about those whiners being endemic to this specific board?
There is only one other board you can mean, and they have infested this site since 2016. But these boards are a counter culture mate, they don't define what is popular.

based
oh ho ho NO NO NO

Sometimes you can read a post and just tell it's a roastie from Reddit

but they get paid...

The best thing about this place is that you never know

based

Black slaves got paid too retard.

Might make a YouTube channel where me and my friends review films with have much we trash the cinema. “Vote with your Trash” I’ll call it.

It’ll start a shitstorm, and I’ll likely get thrown into jail.

they got paid in biscuits and whipcracks

Nope. I always clean after myself. I'll also go and tell the usher if someone's using their phone or talking so others don't have to stand up or have their movie going experience ruined.

Attached: 1525267394549.jpg (604x516, 31K)

based schizoposter

You won't go to jail. You'll definitely be blacklisted from every theater in your area if even one video goes viral. You'll work everyone into a blind seething shoot though, so go nuts.

When I was a wee lad, I used to buy the milk duds and sit in the back of the theatre and pelt them at noisy people. I threw one at a girl sucking off a bloke and he punched the guy in the seat behind him.

Fondest memory I have is when I trashed a server when I was 13 and got caught by an employee. He got pissed at me so I threw one of these boom bags at his head. His face was covered in white powdery shit.

Attached: 4D0F4294-551A-45D2-AD3B-2DAFF59B0AEC.jpg (650x650, 62K)