So what happened?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 37K)

Tony was infantile to the end.

ooof marone

Attached: 1537192518234.jpg (608x566, 35K)

Godfather reference: killer goes to the restroom to get his gun. Tony gets shot from his right, as he looks to his daughter one last time.

The reason you're shown his daughter failing at parking is because, if she hadn't been late, she would have sat next to Tony, and he couldn't have been shot.

The ending echoes what Tony and the other fat man discussed about dying. That exact bit is shown again in that episode.

>You don't see it coming.

Meadow entered the diner with Jamal Ginsberg which caused Tony to suffer a heart attack.

The guy most likely went to the bathroom so he could get behind Tony, therefore when he clipped him, Tony couldn’t possibly react or fight back.

He shot him from the bathroom as meadow walked in.

It's why tony's final POV transition to the door was black

Well yeah exactly, but a lot of people stupidly think the metaphor is literal and he hid the gun in the bathroom, I think he went in there so he had a better position.

tony got his lights knocked out

>a lot of people stupidly think the metaphor is literal
I think you're the stupid people.

>the metaphor is literal
You mean the reference, dumb fuck.

Guess that's it

Scriptieboi

The Soprano crew was decimated, all the big money makers were gone. Remember how stressed and shit Tony was after just losing Vito? That much money being gone would’ve ruined Tony and made him too dangerous to keep around. Ergo, they feigned the truce, and cut off the family for good.

oh!

Tony lives. Everything goes dark because Jamal Ginsberg punched the lights out of Tony.
This.

Attached: 1560442964858.jpg (980x553, 50K)

dubs
trips
dubs
dubs
quints
dubs

dubs

all these digits

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Attached: 1509824682187.jpg (460x700, 132K)

none for you wop

dare i say it... based?

Attached: 1560114034116.jpg (668x924, 160K)

>the digits in this thread

Attached: cheers.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

he dead yo

Follow the members only references.

thank you kind sir. check this 88.

the Hasidic homeboy?

the Hasidic homeboy!?!

the vipers