White people bad

>white people bad

Attached: MV5BMzQxNzQzOTQwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ2NTcwODM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 120K)

>white people bad

Yea ... but THAT “Bad” white ppl can do this !!! Worth checking nonetheless. Kek

Attached: 7FE47DC9-3B67-4B70-8D56-8522E42C248A.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

i will be seein this for sure

What is this soiphone wielding zoomer trying to say, Yea Forums?

why is there only one race on earth this fucking frail?

>jew making a horror film out of possibly the most wholesome cultural festive season ever created by humans

Unique qualities of human empathy, guilt, morality, etc.
They are easily taken advantage of.

yeah but why are whites the only ones that are known for shooting up kindergartens over not getting pussy?

Imagine being this sensitive

Horror often works well when attached to things we usually portray as the opposite of scary

eg little girl in the exorcist, toy in chucky, etc

Kek

>white people good

Attached: 1559660690351.png (952x717, 317K)

>wholesome cultural festival
Fuck off mutt you never even heard of this until you saw a trailer and got triggered

>pagan festivals
>wholesome
yikes

normie hands made this “meme”

Christ calm down snowflake it’s just a movie

If it doesn't support white culture and traditional values I don't support it, it's that simple

>what if I copied wickerman
>say no more famalamama

Why are you incels so easily offended? Literally just Wicker Man 2019

Do you guys have to make everything about race and politics?

this pic is unironically me

how do i fix myself Yea Forums im in so much pain

The virginity is strong with this post

I'm literally all of this.
Oof

Crackers are going extinct and theres nothing you can do about it.
Get over it and have some sex.

Degenerate

Whites are savages when cornered. Good luck with that.

>why yes I do have very strong political beliefs, how could you tell?

Attached: 1553487152509.jpg (859x960, 35K)

What traditions are talking about here, exactly?

Why would you post that user, it hurts

Oh noes whitey is mad im so scared
PFFFFAHAHAHA

Attached: becc9730-596a-496d-bac3-e77cf85e18b9-shooter_close_up.jpg (2990x1680, 207K)

>If it doesn't support white culture and traditional values I don't support it, it's that simple

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

Only seen the trailer but what is it with people thinking Sweden is so interesting and quirky all the time?

It's so fucking boring here, we have little to no culture or identity other than trying to be USA, and immigration here didn't really bring anything worthwhile either.

Midsommar is nothing interesting, we just get drunk and have a day off work, like a sort of 4th of July. I'm shocked they made a movie about it.

>its just propaganda
Fixed it for you moron

Cornered women protest. Cornered minorities riot. Cornered whites turn cities to glass. You owe your cushy life to our sympathy, don't get too comfortable.

so it's a true story?

YOU WILL KNOW FEAR!

Cringe.

take a break from the internet and fill the vacuum with action

>muh day of the rope

Attached: 1416336232359.png (882x680, 55K)

Which one race has video galleries of them playing the “knockout game”?

because black kids get pussy

go cry to your mother white boi

Gotta get away from screens and recalibrate to reality. It’s like kicking a lot of addicting things in that you have to come up with new things to do instead of using devices. In 3 days you’ll feel way better, 2 weeks and you may revert most of the damage.

Like I said it’s just a recalibration so you are mostly just letting your subconscious take in your new environment (actual real life).

>2 weeks? That’s not so bad. I can do that anytime.
You won’t. Start planning for it right now, get some books ready, find good places to walk and hike, places or opportunities to talk to people in person, chores you need to do etc. start as soon as you wake up tomorrow.

And aids

this was written by a female minority

It's actually
>WHITE MEN BAD
>ALBINO BLACKS BAD

White people are creepy as fuck. Deal with it.

Why do white people on the internet always start drama?
Especially white Americans

Also
>WHITE WOMEN ARE QUEENS

There's more black incels on just Yea Forums than white people on all of Yea Forums.

start lifting
it probably wont help but at least you'll be fit

Attached: 1521520363603.jpg (1366x768, 345K)

unsatisfying lives irl.
They feel dis-empowered and "beating" someone in an argument on the internet takes that feeling of mortification away for a couple of minutes. Its so worth it.

They’re insecure af. They’ve been getting btfo and they see their Norman Rockwell painting way of life going further and further down the road of obscurity and it upsets them.

delete this please.

Dilate.

Data smog is a serious problem. I wouldn't slap regular users with that one. Good luck learning anything when you get 2 million results per search and they're all trash. The internet should honestly just be shut down at this point.

It's true. Here's a brief history lesson.

>whites build create greatest culture/societies in history
>non-whites act up
>whites steamroll any opposing ethnicity for a few decades
>whites get back to building society
>non-whites replicate/intrude on white society and advance as a result
>non-whites start acting up again
>rinse and repeat

i don't know what people who live by the "never again" meme are actually thinking. millions have been repeating it over centuries and it always, always happens again.

Do you go out at all?

i guess watching movies and shows is out of the question too right?

actually going to do this, but like you said, with preparation. books, places to walk, sorting out my apartment, etc.

Yeah bro human sacrifice is very wholesome.

i take occasional walks, go out to buy food, and maybe once a month or every two months go out drinking.

i really do spend too much time on the computer, and it's even worse now that i don't work anymore, but everything just feels so boring, i try to be creative with drawing or making music but im so fucking bad and uninspired

doesn't help that i don't have any friends other than the type of friends you see once every few months, i feel like in your late 20s it's hard to make close friendships

blog over thanks for reading

You ain't doing shit white boi I'll slap the shit out off you and fuck yo sister and moms

Attached: 1560279101135.jpg (1092x960, 97K)

This is worrying

Attached: ohnono.png (446x640, 150K)

>i don't work anymore
>my apartment
how

>triggered sperg

work for a year and then quit. i have no life so i dont really spend money, also i have a gf so rent is split

lanza is a jew name

>drinking and other "degeneracy"
>wholesome

Apparently the idea was pitched by a Swedish production company because they needed work. Christians are the villains in 90% of media so you pagans need to calm down.

villians should be only muslims and chinks

Why do americans have to make everything so cheaply over the top? It's just one festive event for the small nation of Sweden. It isn't the pure manifestation of white supremacy nor is it the peak of aryan racial culture. Americans shouldn't be allowed to talk or make movies about things outside of USA.

Sweden should unironically be bombed to hell. I’m entirely sincere about that. We should to make an example of them.

Have sex

lmao

Attached: 9924D0B5-FB5F-47BD-B6CE-201F3B748DD8.jpg (749x654, 63K)

Btfo

Shut up, i want to get angry at americans for not being authentic.

>muslims and chinks
>doesn't mention Jews
Hello Juden. You disgusting rat.

Big fat Cheeto fingers wrote this

They're going extinct and it makes them very nervous.
They cant say or doanything about it irl cause they'd get their teeth smashed in so they vent on the internets.

Oh god, the goblin is we wuzzing now

Midsommar is folk horror, it's just bad folk horror that doesn't understand why The Wicker Man is a classic.
>hurr what if i make european pagan thing but scary??? das folk horror!!

Obsessed incel

Dilate.

If it doesn't support white culture and traditional values I don't support it, it's that simple

f-fuck

Attached: 1556957456297.jpg (719x699, 60K)

Do americans have lower iq or is the education just shit? Everything has to be EXTREME END OF THE WHITE RACE/OPPRESSION OF MINORITIES to them.

>NONONONONONONONONO! NOT THE TREE! NOT THE TREE! DAMN YOU, CHRISTKEKS! WHY AREN'T YOU TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK? WAIT! TAKE ME INSTEAD, SPARE THE TREE! THE TREE!

Attached: Irminsul vs Charlemange.jpg (300x404, 52K)

So what about it is bad and why are Tumblr niggers and /pol/ sperging out about it right now?

Attached: 1476399712235.gif (248x203, 154K)

ITT: Based retards

Attached: 1554335118349.jpg (450x300, 35K)

>lazy larp
zzz

oooo a scary white guy! Watch out he’s gonna overdose on opioids!

Sure thing Jew. Just know everyone here sees through your thin facade. Your sliminess and subversive nature betrays you. It's i your genes. You truly cannot help but out yourself.

This

>Swe sees trailer for this
>hey looks interesting I remember going to midsommar

>mutt sees this
>REEEE literal white genocide! THis is propaganda against my wholesome Christian tradition!

Attached: 730.jpg (680x680, 56K)

*Remove kebab intensifies*

Attached: 1552863178662.jpg (249x203, 6K)

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them. I mean, just look at this thread.

He might shoot up a school

Of you had sex you’d be less angsty about scary Jews

This but unironically.

Or masturbate to chuldrens cartoons

It’ll be either/or

We are just tired of americans.

Yep. We've had enogh of these racist incels.
Honestly /pol/ should be nuked and racism, sexism and homopohobia should be banned on sight.

Is there anything more pathetic than pol fragility?

I say pol and not white as virtually no pol posters are white

Pretty sure you're stereotyping both swedes and Americans but have fun being retarded I guess

Where do people even get this idea of what white people are like? Just tv? Well I guess that makes sense

Hitler was gay so pol is actually fighting homophobia

>white people
You mean Swedish people? Its funny how Americans think they are "white" and that somehow puts them in the same group culturally with us Europeans.

You classless and cultureless mutts are closer to blacks and asians than you are with us Euorpeans and we would throw you a brick if you were drowning.

It's just you. Also we've gotten a lot of Tumblr refugees who screech about /pol/ all day long because they've always been just as loud and annoying as the worst stormfags that /pol/ has ever hosted.

Makes things more fun because the second you mention anything about Jews or Nazis it's guaranteed to start a mild flame war. I've never had an easier time b8'ing and derailing threads since Spiderman posting on Yea Forums

Attached: 1560274808526.jpg (800x900, 117K)

Reality demonstrates whites only care about opioids, mass shootings, and chipotle

Shut up incel

>haha I’m such a troll
>cries over wicker man

This poster faps to lolicon

>influence
We all see the mega corporations and Israel/USA/England/Saudis fucking over the West on a massive scale. That doesnt mean I need to drop 20 IQ points, start sperging out and reducing my vocabulary to:
>cuck
>s o y
>low-T
>incel
>dilate
>(())
>leftists