What do I think of him?

What do I think of him?

Attached: GettyImages-1155342427.jpg (480x360, 18K)

reddit

Balding kike dicksucker

tryhard faggot

based bro dude

>loved ones died
>pom is also a hapa with a tragic background
coincidence?

everyone likes him all-of-a-sudden so i, a true Yea Forums Contrarian™, must now hate him

He seems pretty nice desu

he's showed everyone recently how much of a virtue-signalling, cringeworthy faggot he is. He's obsessed with being the 'cool uncle', it's gay

unironically based

I just don’t see how anyone could hate Keanu. He’s such a nice guy, and the films I star in tend to be pretty good.

>he's showed everyone recently how much of a virtue-signalling
where/how?

Yeah. I'm thinking he's black.

based

cringe

NOOOO STOP DISLIKING HIM

cringe

incel hapa

i think it's because he's dating one of those girls that has a peepee

refusing to touch women in photos
being 'unaware' of his fandom even though he plays up to it all the time
'you're breathtaking'

is he back or something?

loser

bluepilled

>some faggots here actually go out of their way and hate this man because normies started to like him
That's just pretty sad.

Attached: 1412855547895.jpg (224x225, 5K)

dilate

He must have something grimy going on that we don't know about yet.

Alright actor, lovely public persona

nobody gives a fuck what you think

dating a tranny isn't grimy enough for you?

I will never forgive him for his unprovoked and primordial attack on arch linux.

Did he really date a tranny or is that Yea Forums meme? LOL

i just googled and it's true. keanu reeves likes to put penises in his mouth.

Soon

Attached: 139B1E4B-5640-48C6-84DC-01D56272CBB9.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Nice guy but wooden as grammas pine dildo. He would make a good terminator.

based

feminine penises*

great until all the redditors started flocking to him. now he's just slightly above average

ITT: Muskrats

Attached: muskrat.png (660x425, 332K)

Yikes, it's true.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-080528_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.04M)

'opposite sex' meaning what?

I really hate that soiboys are shilling him everywhere because he appears in a shitty soigame

Fuck Keanu. I’ve hated him since the 90’s. I haven’t watched one of his movies since Speed. Horrible actor. One of the worst in Hollywood. Fuck this guy. Fuck anyone else that likes him. I don’t give a rats ass if he is a good guy. Plenty of good guys out there.

>I’ve hated him since the 90’s.
That's love.

cringe

cringe contrarian

NOOOO STOP LIKING HIM

1/8th

I don't know

Attached: article-2022074-0D48FCD400000578-807_224x362.jpg (224x362, 19K)

biopic starring Keanu when?

only reddit worships trannyfuckers

No he hasn't. Nobody forces you to ride his cock like reddit does but you don't have to trash him just because cringeworthy people praise him.

based

people like him because he seems nice and down to earth, and everyone liked the matrix. given all the fucked up shit that's happened to him i guess it's good to see him getting more work and recognition. seeing normies obsess over him is a bit cringe, but whatever, i hope he's enjoying it

What did he say about Arch , I use btw even thou archers are a bunch of cunts

>When
I don't know

We claimed him first.

Hes as beloved here as Gosling or Gyllenhaal.

His best performance was being Buddha, debate me faggots.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
He's pretty based.

did i really do that

Attached: s.jpg (315x420, 49K)