Max Landis

Why did Red Letter Media delist their videos with Max Landis appearances?
youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A
youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raeW924TGuU
web.archive.org/web/20120130044117/http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/forbes-features-members-of-the-tribe-in-30-under-30/6811
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2135
archive.is/B3CFh
twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/802570820102914048
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ50qsDTkaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit letter media

Fuck off e-celeb faggot

>their only connection to the film industry apart from Macaulay Culkin is a rapist
It must really suck to be Mike and Jay right now

Why did you say an anti-gay slur??

Because you're a faggot, nigger.

But they're both rapists

They had their chance with others like Patton Oswald and they blew it. They're over the hill and would rather sit on their asses collecting patreon money than take one last shot at getting into the industry. Polyps until the end.

fpbp

>durr why would anyone want to distance themselves from a rapist?

because they're faggots

Attached: 1533725245547.jpg (1597x1200, 816K)

It's OK, the Double Down BOTW is still up. That's all that matters

the BOTW episode is delisted?
should I reupload?

Their video is still up. What would be the point?

There’s a 100% chance you’ll just get a copyright strike

Maybe Max Landis violated Jessie so bad she no longer appears on the show.

He managed to do that several years before he appeared on their show?

>should I reupload?
Jay was bitching about people making compilation videos recently, reuploading a whole episode will get you flagged fast if you put it on youtube.

He has time travelling rapist powers, he actually saved the kids drom that helicopter crash to molest them. Fun fact: he molested the pilot as well, thus creating the crash.

What would you do if you had time travelling molestation powers? For me, it would be Labyrinth.

>Instead of the freakish sex pervert, they get the freakish sex pervert who killed his wife
I don't think you see the issue with this.

Why did they shill for TFA?

>Labyrinth
>Not Buffalo 66
For fuck's sakes, user.

Attached: MV5BNjM5Y2I4NjgtOWZiNS00M2RiLWFmYmItMWZjYjJiYmI0NjQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

If you would want to do her either do Addams Family Values or Black Snake Moan.

Why did they lie

Attached: 1539532868251.jpg (1920x1030, 706K)

Because I want my Chritsina Ricci to be Christina Thicci, damn it.

probably the most reddit thing RLM has ever done
honestly they give enough of a fuck to hide their involvement with Landis?

Is there any evidence at all that Landis did anything he is accused of? Or is this just another guy whose life is ruined because an ex gf said he did bad things?

have sex incel

It's kind of a shame that Max is in it though. He was by far the worst thing about that episode and now it's pretty much erased because of him.

>honestly they give enough of a fuck to hide their involvement with Landis?
It's pride month and Mike said some things in the last HitB that ruffled some feathers, they're just being ultra prudent.

Max raped a passed out girl in college and there’s a police report to prove it.

Mike is very open about his disgust at the homosexual lifestyle

Imagine having all that build and never used just in favor of stupid CG.

I always just assumed he was gay. Weird

why are you just making stuff up

Remember when they said these naughty words?

youtube.com/watch?v=raeW924TGuU

Sorry

>Patton Oswald
So they're in league with rapists and wife murderers. Pretty soi tier if you ask me.

> it's pride month
40% yourself immediately

Fair enough

because hes fucking terrible and annoying. in a few years they will do the same with Culkin who is also annoying.

>never used

>They're over the hill

Isn't their subscriber count still constantly going up?

Jay can say those words because he's a homosexual though

>murderer
>ex-junkie
>rapist
who else?

>Jay was bitching about people making compilation videos recently
source?

>They actually did

EXTREMELY KEKED.

So much for artistic integrity eh? never want to hear these cucks crying about how George Lucas changed their star wars manchild movies.

Attached: 1497430742645.jpg (1252x1252, 113K)

>probably the most reddit thing RLM has ever done
That's a remarkably big achievement

RLM themselves went back on their tfa opinions. They don't give a fuck about what bandwagon to hop on as long as it brings money.

But they haven’t changed anything or deleted the video. You can literally still watch it.

>An episode of Best of the Worst is art

lol how shameless they even used Max for the Macaulay Culkin connection they'll throw anyone under the bus

Attached: latzka.webm (750x932, 1.41M)

Except you can’t find it, unless you know the url.

Mike is happy and comfortable making videos with his friends and having a net worth of over 15 million dollars.
Meanwhile you are either cucking your life away cleaning toilets at 7-11 for under ten bucks an hour or rotting away with no family or friends barely surviving off of meager government handouts.
People like Mike, and he makes money. Why does this make you mad?

Remember how Half in the Bag got derailed for an entire year with that stupid marriage plot because for some reason Mike really, really, REALLY wanted Max Landis to play the preacher, but Max kept delaying, and then the first wave of allegations came out, so Jack played the preacher instead? I just don't get it. What did Mike think was so great about Max that he was willing derail his show for just for the chance to have Max play a stupid bit part and have Mike kiss his ass again?

So I guess the reason that we don't get skits on Half in the Bag anymore is because Mike is too depressed from being burned by his asshole boyfriend Max.

Or unless you look at the Best of the Worst playlist. Or unless you go to their website. Or unless you fucking Google it.

>I AM OUTRAGED

That’s normal film production. Even OT used lots of blue screen.

>Mike is happy and comfortable
>happy

Attached: FD667304-E1C9-4D94-A3BA-F5F0AC45779A.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>happy shilling his videos on a Chinese image forum

Did you pull a muscle reaching this hard?

Do they ask him questions about helicopter parents?

No but they ask him a question about tired overused and obvious jokes.

hi jay

(Not that user but) Their appearance on the Macaulay podcast. I think Jay just dislikes people making ad money off them, not so much the reuploading.

>Reddit Letter Media
That’s a little harsh, even Reddit occasionally watches films besides just capeshit. RLM doesn’t. Jay once tried to force himself to sit through a Best Picture frontrunner on the very day of the Academy Awards so he could LARP like he’s part of real film discussions and immediately ran to Twitter crying about the lack of quips. Somehow they manage to shill every capeturd flick Disney shits out opening weekend but let the entire awards season pass without even trying to watch any of the most celebrated and decorated films of the year

Attached: B8C90576-3CAC-407E-846B-265C94248541.jpg (1936x1936, 234K)

>RedditLetterMedia
Cringe, e-celeb worshipers need to leave.

>Their appearance on the Macaulay podcast
I had no idea this was a thing, I'll have to check it out.

There was an RLM video a while back but well after these videos where Mike says something like "It's a disease that makes you dye your hair and write terrible movies?" and Jay responds with "That's the Max Landis effect" or something, but I can never find it.
Does anyone have any fucking clue what I'm talking about

Mike Stoklasa is a misogynist.

Attached: mike-stoklasa-sexual-abuse.jpg (480x359, 24K)

This. Anytime there’s a hint of controversy e.g. TLJ they delay their video and then skip over the recommendations part or give a non-committal response. It’s pure bandwagoning, they’ve recommended literally every single MCU flick - including Thor 2 and Age of Ultron bc the fan consensus hadn’t settled yet. The TFA thing is a perfect example - they’re not just pseuds and frauds, but outright cowards as well
I guess you could say they’re as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside

Attached: 79CB58DE-2158-47AB-BE2A-B95C91BA50DB.jpg (720x540, 82K)

>L-look, guys, I posted it again!

Cope, capeshitter

How long before he too gets me too'd?

Everyone on YouTube is a polyp.

>Anytime there’s a hint of controversy e.g. TLJ
What the fuck are you even talking about?

But they make jokes about rape all the time.

Some of you faggots are obsessed with RLM to a very unhealthy degree

Do it and then you can raise a huge stink about being censored by RLM.

What do jokes have to do with reality, you dumb faggot?

They've also made jokes about murder but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want anything to do with an actual murderer.

Do you not remember their TLJ review being conspicuously delayed? It came out the following Tuesday, rather than that Sunday like TFAs and Rogue One’s. They were literally waiting for consensus to form since the opening weekend was so divisive (before the flick suffered the very largest second weekend drop of all time)
They’re coward bandwagoners, bro - that’s why they backpedaled so hard with TFA. You must know this

Attached: 35C39B6C-3AF4-448E-930F-A923722F4A43.jpg (976x806, 164K)

Wew fucking ladd.

>They were literally waiting for consensus to form
But their review didn't confirm to the consensus.

I've noticed a trend where the anons here that are most obsessed with RLM are also the dumbest.

Based

I am no idea i was an inner city youth all along.

They posted a several days late review and skipped the recommendation part because popular opinion was divided

Then why bother unlisting it?

I really hope you're just doing this for the (you)s and aren't legitimately this sad and weird.

Its not that their dumber user, they just care less. 90% of contrarianism on Yea Forums is just bait. Why would anyone put any effort at all into making accurate bait?

>They’re coward bandwagoners
Their most recent Half in the Bag is literally them defending two movies that were unanimously torn apart by fans and critics.

There was no consensus, moron. It was one of the most polarizing films of the decades - so they flat out skipped the segment where they recommend it or not because they’re utter cowards through and through
Don’t respond to me again, mindless shill

Attached: ADDD5E62-1F88-47E1-9257-165B6990BFF1.jpg (225x225, 7K)

so it won't end up in the sugested videos when people look for news on Max. Once the whole Landis things comes to a close they might relist it who knows

imagine being so mentally weak and low IQ that you accept everything a ex-girlfriend says about their ex-boyfriend as fact

Just imagine how fucking dumb you would have to be lmao

THey've skipped the recommendation on plenty of movies they do because they're just having a discussion. They were clearly baffled by TLJ and didn't know what to make of it. Mike's opinion was solidified more with the Plinkett review.

Here's a question: why would this be something that you've harbored and continued to care about for over a year? Seek help.

Are you mentally handicapped or do you not understand how calendars work? Or both?
I’ll assume it’s both

Attached: DC051F12-69B8-45D0-90E9-7C8F3B9DCA4E.jpg (638x336, 59K)

>Don’t respond to me again
Okay I won't

Meant for

Mike is an incredible faggot and was super cucked and desperate for Max to return, remember how he kept shoehorning Max Landi's latest literaly who movies and did olympic tier mental gymnastics to not call them shit and even outside of that would stop unrelated episodes dead on their tracks to call out Max Landis back or tell a story about how witty and charming he was?

It actually made me realize Jay was the real man in the duo since he mantained his disdain and kept outing his real opinion on anything Max Landis related.

You could just feel how Mike hoped Landis would be a way to actually enter the industry, but Jay knew better. Based Jay.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 158K)

You're gonna get assraped in prison, Max.

>this user obsessed with rlm and jay
Holy fucking hell I'd expect this loser to have killed himself by now. It's been over 4 years.

INcreidibly based and ferocious user, don't let those redditors discourage you keep your foot on that fraud's neck.

Checked

Imagine being such a kike bootlicker that you ignore an actual police report confirming Max Landis raped a woman and he only got away with it because of Jewish nepotism and money

>It actually made me realize Jay was the real man in the duo since he mantained his disdain and kept outing his real opinion on anything Max Landis related.

This. Mike wanted to maintain good relations with Max so he went easier on his post-RLM appearance movies. Jay gave zero fucks and just said the movies were garbage.

Mike refered back to Landis in a bunch of episodes, wonder if they'll bother to go back and edit those bits out.

Show me the police report? I’ll wait
Oh? What’s that? You just heard rumors about it on Twitter from cringey z listers? Ah, I see

because they are reddit tier Disney cucks since around 2013.

is this another kevenaugh case where it will turn out it was all just lies by women who want their 15 minutes of fame?

BASED. No wonder our local reeeeee-dditors white knight them so hard!

I still find it funny how Mike practicaly begged Jay to give this shit flick a pass.

Attached: mehimherposter.png (720x1080, 1019K)

Do gays have a rapedar like some people have a gaydar?

Why didn't he warn Mike?

Attached: MM.png (408x385, 213K)

Mike
>"Well we have to understand it wasn't really made for us..."
Jay
>"It was dogshit."

Attached: 1509799516355.png (380x380, 235K)

this but unironically

Attached: the average rlm fan .png (318x167, 28K)

I love how of the three “men” in this pic the hardline male feminist bipolar Jew who died his hair rainbow colors is not only the most accomplished and best looking, but also has the most balls and integrity

Fuck, when you put it like that it’s actually pretty sad. Why did these söïs get popular on nu-Yea Forums again?

You can literally call the Miami-Dade County Clerk for the court case and police report, it's from the domestic assault division, and you can see she (((dropped the case))) after receiving a (((settlement))). In the mean-time, I'll remind you of who Max Landis is.
>Landis was born in Beverly Hills, California, the son of director John Landis and costume designer and historian Deborah Nadoolman Landis.[2] His family is Jewish.[3]
>Landis was born into a Jewish family[3] in Chicago, Illinois, the son of Shirley Levine (née Magaziner) and Marshall Landis, an interior designer and decorator.[4] Landis and his parents relocated to Los Angeles when he was four months old.
>Born to a Jewish family,[3] Landis graduated from UCLA with an M.F.A. in costume design in 1975.[4]
The only people who try this hard to defend Jewish nepotists are shills.

>Macaulay Culkin
a rapee

>IT’S DEFINITELY REAL GUYS THERE’S A POLICE REPORT AND EVERYTHING!!
>Yea? Post it then
>WELLLL I CAN’T BUT LOOK WIKIPEDIA SAYS HE’S JEWISH!! HEH GOTTIM
Ah, you’re severely mentally ill. My condolences

They thought Max would be their big break into Hollywood so mercilessly sucked on his dick but now that hes being accused of rape they are trying to pretend like they never knew him. Not hard to figure out.

How will "Mike" and his partner "Jay" ever recover?

You mean he had sex with some drunken slut?

How long until they catch the home alone guy murdering stray dogs or some shit so they delete his videos too

>They thought Max would be their big break into Hollywood
They did? Are you sure you're not projecting? Because they seem to hate Hollywood and rip apart all the stupid decisions made there and have burned a ton of bridges by calling out their shit.

>You can literally call the Miami-Dade County Clerk for the court case and police report,
tl:dr you have no proof fuck off also Max graduated from college in 1975?

If they hated it that much I don't think they would be cozying up to Landis and Culkin.

Probably by making more retarded anti-humor skits and raking in money from pozzed Redditors by giving the thumbs up to every Marvel flick and NuWars flick, no matter how bad it is. So same old, same old. Nice dubs btw

Shut the fuck up?

Mike go to sleep.

Literally neither of them are big Hollywood people. Culkin left the business when he was a fucking child.

That's retarded, actually being in and involved with the industry is completely different from having a couple of semi-famous people on their shows as guests

>WELLLL I CAN’T
I specifically told you how to look at the police report. Miami-Dade County Clerk, Domestic Violence Division.
>WIKIPEDIA SAYS HE’S JEWISH
web.archive.org/web/20120130044117/http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/forbes-features-members-of-the-tribe-in-30-under-30/6811
>J-Connection: Landis was born into a Jewish family in Los Angeles, but by no means is he a good Jewish boy. He was sent to boarding school after being kicked out of Beverly Hills High.
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2135
>Verdict: Jew.
archive.is/B3CFh
>Co-organized by UCLA’s Alan D. Leve Center for Jewish Studies and David C. Copley Center for Costume Design, and their Directors, Professors Sarah Abrevaya Stein and Deborah Nadoolman Landis, this innovative evening explores a forgotten dimension of Jewish and costume design history—the extraordinary prominence of eminent, Jewish costume designers

>S-STOP POSTING THAT HE'S JEWISH SHUT IT DOWN NOW OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH
JIDF shill.
>also Max graduated from college in 1975?
That's his mother, Deborah Landis. The entire family is kike from the top down.

>These guys that have built a company in nowhere Wisconsin and have never moved to LA are totally trying to break into Hollywood

>Why did Red Letter Media delist their videos with Max Landis appearances?
because aidsmoby commanded them to

>That's retarded
In Hollywood you get your foot in by knowing people and kissing ass. Max knows the ins and outs of the system and having had such a well known director father. Its the only reason Max even has a screen writing career.

Or sleepy hollow

If they really were just in it for friends and good times they would've collaborated and hung out with Sam Hyde instead of industry-approved Tim Hackdecker.

Max Landis is an athetist he's mentioned so before in his yt videos. He's not jewish at all.

>[deranged, autistically sourced post about a screenwriter being a Jew, as if that doesn’t go without saying]
Hey lunatic, all we’re asking for is the police report you claimed to have seen. Why don’t you post it for us? It’s not like you just literally took the word of some z list roastie sjw on Twitter - right???

Max also lives in Hollywood. RLM live in Milwaukee and ridicule Hollywood constantly.

This is the most embarrassing post I have ever read.

Attached: 11127873.png (500x250, 166K)

Did these idiots suck up to Max because they wanted to be a part of "The Colour Society"? I guess that didn't work out so good. I bet RedLetterMedia wasn't even invited to a single one of Max Landis' parties.

Lmao whats up with all the blatant RLM shilling/defense in here?

>The Colour Society
what?

is this your first reddit letter media thread?

Judaism isn't just a religion, it's an ethnicity. It's passed down via your mother, but if your father's also a Jew, you've got the genes. He's pure kike by biology alone, that's the reason he's a freakish deviant. Jews by nature are sex predators, due to viewing goyim as glorified cattle that they are free to abuse.
Why are you so scared of simply calling the Miami-Dade County Clerk? Why are you trying so hard to defend yet another Jewish sexual predator, schlomo?

Calm down, child. Consider your distaste for something is completely personal.

Yes these guys that live in the Midwest and met Max once we’re trying to be a part of a much younger crowd that lived halfway across the country.

Fuck the idiots are out in full force in this thread.

Rotor you taking about?

>Fuck the idiots are out in full force in this thread.
No shit. I wonder how much of this is blatant brigading from whatever marketing business they may pay to shill their crap. I don't post in RLM threads all the time but the aggressiveness right now in this thread seems pretty crazy (unless this has been the norm for like the past few months).

I live near Miami-Dade (Fort Lauderdale) and am an attorney. Believe me, I’m well aware that their office of CoC is not open at 8pm. Luckily, we have you though - you’ve seen the police report, right? Mind sharing it with us? That is, unless you just took some purple-haired Twitter roastie’s word for it and actually have never seen ANY direct evidence against Max...

He didn’t seem very upset to me. It’s a reasonable question, if you weren’t aware that nu-Yea Forums hosts legions of reddit rejects

I never ever watched the Landis eps. I think I skipped them on purpose but now I may have a watch. Feelin rapey today.

lol

because max landis is a serial rapist sociopath

Stop being a nazi

I bet he raped Jenny.

Attached: 435345345.jpg (600x385, 34K)

Who wouldn't?

The amount of people coming forward about him can't be ignored, its just not nobodies, even Bobcat Goldwait has come out in support of his daughters experiences with him on set.

He sounds completely unstable, though from the sounds of it so too does his former gf's who tolerated his abuse and rape

Whoever made that pic deserves an applause.

is it just me or does the first one with Max's name look like it was done in editing, and that the second one was actually their the entire time?

He sounds like your average rich trust fund kiddy drunk on daddies power, knowing he can't be touched due to daddies connections.

Kill yourself.

Why did Mike shill Me Him Her and say he liked American Ultra when he hated it?

Because they realize how unbearable those vids are.

Mike is gay for Max

>sell out to the 1st hollywood schmuck that pays attention to you
>he turns out to be a sex pervert

In a few months ecelebs will just be celebs.

>A couple of internet nerds are spineless backstabbers
gee, what a surprise! Remember when nerds got bullied in school? It was because the alphas could sense that they were genetically inclined to be dangerous to the group. They had an innate sense that these people are no good. That's why they got bullied, that's why they get me too'd, that's why they're mocked by society. These kind of people are weak, fork tongued snakes.

It seems pretty obvious.
If you look at the comment section you see that they get flooded with Landis controversy shit for 2 days now.

A lot of people don't know who Max Landis is and just get the news of next hollywood "rapist".

They google the name.
They try youtube: RLMs videos with Max are included in the first few results.
RLM just doens't want to get dragged into this so they remove the videos from the search enginge or in the recommended videos of all those vultures who are picking up in this now.

Rather than pretending Max never existed they should play it off gracefully, perhaps by creating a skit where the entire crew rapes Rich repeatedly.

stfu moby

He definitely went soft on Me Him Her when normally he would have tore it apart. He said it wasn't a movie made for someone like him or something. Respect to Jay for still shitting on everything about it

He definitely downplayed how much he didn't like American Ultra after becoming buds with Max though. Same with the Frankenstein movie

did max have a go at her?
is that why he's getting unpersoned by the crew?

Attached: 1534050689740.jpg (643x594, 89K)

nah, they posted that photo on twitter after the max landis episode. for a while they were genuinely adamant about having him back

twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/802570820102914048

ah, gotcha. yeah something with the font or the placement of it fucked with my head and made it look shopped

Fuck off Jack.

So is there anything new about this Max Landis thing?
Is there still just, someone said that he did something bad, or has anyone come forward and said he did this exact thing to me?

It’s only a matter of time before Reddit Letter Media gets me too as well

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm just a dirty Kraut

Belle de Jour

There's no such thing as friends among jews

When you actually try and find out what he did, the first 1000 words are the most gold digging bullshit ever, before they get to anything bad he did.

>Julie*, an ex-girlfriend and former friend of Landis’s, explained. “I didn’t realize that I had been raped consistently and deliberately by this man for two years until today, when I wrote it down.”
A grown ass women didn't realise she was raped for two years until MeToo hit and she could get social capital for it. Man, 2019 is crazy.

>Landis’ circle was an immediate draw for Julie, who first met Landis when she was relatively new to Los Angeles. “Max’s whole entire MO was, he had a special friend group, it’s very exclusive, and you’re lucky to be a part of it. He introduced me to almost every single one of my current friends.”
>Lainey*, a former friend of Landis’ whose stint in the Colour Society overlapped with Julie’s, had a similar introduction to the circle. “Max was one of the first people I met when I moved to Los Angeles. He had amassed this huge group of really cool people that he would get together for ridiculous activities. One-hundred person Nerf battles and elaborate theme parties which he casually spent 50K on. As someone who grew up with just a small group of close friends, the idea of feeling part of this crazy, creative, weird and charismatic community was really appealing. It gave me this sense of belonging I’d always craved.”
>“He just sort of wears you down. He’s that persistent. He sees something shiny and he wants it. He’s like, I have to have it.” She added, “He would systematically try to have sex with all the women I knew. We’re not people to him.”

Man comes onto women, women pretend it's okay so that can get an in to that sweet LA life. Why are women such dumb whores?

>>their only connection to the film industry is a rapist
This is true of basically anyone's connection to the film industry, though

Why are accusations taken as fact?

The conversation probably isn't in the playlist.

Meanwhile, AVGN just got 3 million subscribers and his connection to the film industry is only Macaulay Culkin and not a rapist.

It never was a part of any playlist. You can still find it on their website.

You faggots are obsessed with this “connection to Hollywood.” It keeps coming up in this thread despite RLM or Cinemassacre ever expressing any interest in being a part of the industry.

Sure

Max "Can't Land Dis" put his pee pee in some girls who later cried rape

OH NO
they really did
HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1503258616376.jpg (342x342, 56K)

You're a burst of laughter, Max.

at least rlm hasn't been hijacked by some fat slob.
Fat slobs owned it to begin with

Best post award right here.

I don't give a shit about Rainbow Hair or the dumb whiny broads who think they can change their minds about consent years after the fact. I wanna know why I can't find the Transformers 5 joke reviews anywhere and why you autists complained about them so much.

Rape Letter Media

They should release a special edition of the episode with his face blurred and his voice deepened

Mike and Jay are desperate star fuckers and will take any has-been or never-was into their studio whenever a hint of interest is directed at them.

This will lead to getting burned as it did with Landis. They're stupid flyover mid-westerners so its to be expected of them.

They hate it from a perspective of resentment. It's not as if their stuff is much better.

Yeah, that still is pretty faggy.

Why did they shill for The Force Awakens?

Probably for the same reason they deleted their Star Wars Plinkett teaser review video a while back.

Attached: safasdgzzzzjohnnzzzzzqc.png (713x475, 370K)

>jay didn’t like a SJW flick
Fucking based

They don't do edgy black comedy rape jokes anymore, and they've unlisted or just deleted most of their old stuff that had those type of jokes without giving any explanation as to why.

Attached: safasdgk.jpg (317x573, 56K)

They didn't unlist or delete any of their old content.

The more you watch their other content, the more their behaviour will make sense. They are actually consistenly aweful movie critics. They like to get high and mighty about how much better they are than others and do these endlessly long fake podcasts, but at the core of it all they are just the exact same. They are grade A hypocrites . And pretty lackluster movie reviewers in addition.

You can pretty much predict exactly how they are going to react. The only thing they are good at is detecting a bandwagon starting to roll, so they always jump on it the first chance they get, and if they can't get on fast enough but sense potential for an anti-bandwagon, they will try and start that. That is exactly what they did with TFA. When the wind started turning after TLJ and fans suddenly hated Disney again, they turned right around and "admitted to their mistake" to get onto the bandwagon nice and early while people didn't realize whether the "love it" or "hate it" faction was going to win out yet.

They are good social manipulators, I will give you that, but they pretty much just say what ever will get their audience nodding, and they know how to make a tear-down entertaining whether substantiated or not. In that regard, they are just the edgy """high brow""" mirror image to all those shill-casts they like to mock.

And they do that with every movie, not just Star Wars, I got sick and tired of them real fast. The more I watched of them, the more they reminded me of the higher tier corporate bullshitters I have encountered in large companies, you know, the type that don't just rise through hot air and convincing other bullshitters, but that can hide their unsophisticated behind sophisticated wording. In the end, you develop a nose for that nonsense anyways. RLM are the same, beating dead horses and unsophisticated "criticism" hidden behind nice wording

You know why, user.

Attached: AIDS.jpg (750x619, 154K)

Why did they shill for The Last Jedi?

Who is that?

Paid to most likely

Not that guy but if there’s a consensus, it’s really negative. It’s either divided or negative.

They literaly condemned but becuase anything short out of kidnapping Ryan Jonson and killing him on cam was enough for you faggots you think otherwise.

You never really know until their video evidence of anal sex. He could just be a very comfortable heterosexual looking to get in tight with the gay mafia.

It’s honestly worse than the worst of the prequels. They still had to pull that
>b-but at least it’s not prequels!
Nonsense

Yes, they did. They straight up bent over, and deletes their Star Wars Plinkett review trailer video to make their new sjw feminist viewers feel more at home.

This used to be the link to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ50qsDTkaY

Attached: safasdgzzzzjohnnzzzzzq.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>muh still better than prequels
>when it’s worse

Why did they shill for SOLO?

>most of their old stuff
You mean literally one video.

Mike needs money for his hair transplant.

Reminder

Attached: 521008F3-CE91-44A3-AC1B-FC8C4209B8D8.jpg (640x298, 60K)

Pathetic, they gave it a weak backhand after a hand job at best

And yet they still have all the Rape Bot videos up, the Star Trek remake video where the girl gets raped in an alley, Plinkett blowing a fountain of cum into a TV while watching the Olson Twins and literally every other video they’ve ever done except for that stripper video. It’s almost like that one got removed for other reasons like a copyright strike for the Peaches song.

It's not a massive construction project. The second half is talking about filming on location at a volcano.

>You mean literally one video.
You mean literally their best video.

Attached: safasdgzzzzjohnnzzzzzqe.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>Bobcat Goldwait
I thought he died?

>pretending a short ad for one of their actual substantial videos is their best work solely so you can bitch

>He sees something shiny and he wants it.
It checks out.

Attached: s908476496241381410_p4_i1_w448.png (448x539, 141K)

Worth noting that Max also worked with Jenny Nicholson a lot. You think he ever tried anything on her?

>Plinkett blowing a fountain of cum into a TV while watching the Olson Twins
Too be fair not only is that their most popular Plinkett review, but it's one of the videos that help put them on the map. Even if they wanted to they couldn't remove that video without the whole internet noticing. They are kinda stuck with it.

Attached: safasdgi FlyinRyana.jpg (852x431, 83K)

I don't remember.
I think it was some camwhore, her info was in the description iirc.

They didn't, their view on it was negative.

Why did they refuse to shill for Rogue One?

It’s from the Indiana Jones reView, not the Phantom Menace review

Yeah she prob got raped

Wow way to stand up for your friend

The prequel reviews have Plinkett kidnapping a woman and killing her baby, those are still up. They also just did a plot line where Mike makes Jay gay

Attached: D83O3LGWsAAP_fG.jpg (563x459, 34K)

They are still guilty of removing a video where they not only hired a real local Wisconsin stripper to strip but joked about rapping and killing her. Can't have that in the age of #Metoo. Not when you wanna keep your new reddit audience happy, and don't wanna cause more waves than you already have.

Attached: 1560980678623.png (900x676, 410K)

If this is real then wow he got in trouble for literally nothing. Wanting to have sex with women and having an ungrateful gf for two years makes you a rapist?