Soviets bad

> Soviets bad

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (250x370, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOVIETS GOOD

Attached: 1512329187632.png (1066x600, 217K)

sneed good

Ronald Reagan would be so proud of his party.

Literally the opposite you lying left wing tumblr moron. It's commie sympathetic propaganda.

Not really bad, just really really stupid and prideful. USSR was literally a third world country and now they are a superpower that could never successfully go to war with america without atleast two other nations on their side.

They unironically were the good guys though.

ya seethe
ya boil
ya fume
ya shook
ya just plan finna mad

Attached: 1542747552046.png (537x193, 56K)

>why yes I do think the soviets were the good guys, how could you tell?

Attached: 1539334821672.jpg (614x768, 118K)

The Soviet Union was more right-wing than most nations at the time.

its nuclear power bad

Based retard

Soviet people gud, government bad. Can we agree on something, ffs

Attached: 1549627249291.jpg (400x400, 17K)

But they were bad.

>We're a perfect nation who never makes mistakes
>The reputation of the country is more important than people's lives
>No one is allowed to criticize us and whoever does will get shot
>Is more paranoid than a mental patient, so let's put survelliance on everyone important
>Still butthurt to this day, so let's make our own show telling the "real" story because USA said bad things about us

No one can defend this shit.

Do you honestly believe that the country that criminalized homosexuality and forbade it's bureaucrats and state operatives from race-mixing and respecting foreign cultures was somehow more left-wing than it's western rivals that were outright encouraging the opposite behavior among their people?

How come Yea Forums is over populated with mindless drones without their own opinions?

Attached: 1560565316486.png (1318x542, 265K)

Every country does this though.
The Netherlands just had a scandal where their foreign minister was caught doctoring crime statistics committed by migrants so that they looked less violent than native dutch citizens.
This is just western posturing designed to demonize Russia and only hold them to this standard.

Who was that actor? I know I've seen him before. Was he in GoT?

Do you think the nazis were right wing?

>Sexual conservatism and ethnonationalism is incompatible with economic leftism
Based retard. When you're political knowledge extends only as far as modern American politics, just be quiet

No.
I honestly think they were more leftist than the soviets.

Retard, you conceded that they're right wing then.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

>every country does exactly what the soviet union did
Haha. You fucking retard.

> finna
fuck off with your niggerspeak

Oh my goodness you are stupid. Where did I say that?

Shut up, boomer.
Go die for Israel while your sons and grandsons transition.

>american school system

m8, stop posting

If I have to explain to you, then you're truly stupid.
Go fuck a duck, you dumb neocon.

> the israeli puppet state thinks they're morally superior to the soviet union
lol

>the soviet union can't be right wing because they had a centrally planned economy and a huge welfare program

This is how you know you're dealing with retarded lolbergs and neocons.

Cringe. You called the Soviet Union right wing. I hope you don't get paid to educate people on politics

>USSR was literally a third world country
USSR was a definition of a second world, zoomer

they killed billions

>You called the Soviet Union right wing
Yes, I did, you dumb lolberg.
Does that trigger you?

You're a retard, and you aren't even based.

Read a book.

I bet you voted for hillary too you dumb american cunt. Russia has always been right.

>good guys and bad guys
grow up, shit-eating manchild. history is not capeshit.

I would still like to hear from the resident neocon faggots on this thread as to why a nation that criminalized homosexuality, enforced traditional family values, and forbade its state employees from race mixing and sympathizing with foreign cultures was somehow 'left-wing'.

For me? It's 1950s USSR.

Attached: gettyimages-464419673-1024x1024.jpg (1024x669, 518K)

>this is your brain on /pol/
Haha. What a buffoon.

> le radical centrist
fuck off cuck

Attached: 1475956575069.jpg (238x217, 17K)

Who gives a fuck about labels. Read about hoe many of their own ppeople stalin slaughtered nad then try to talk about great cccp and their values.

>centrist
no. i just don't like to ignore the wrong doings of "my side"

Stalin mainly killed Trotskyites and their goons.
If you were aware of what they were and what they had in store for the world, then you'd realize the kind of service that Stalin had done for the world.
anyways, this isn't about whether the Soviets were moral or not. This is about where they sit on the political spectrum.

Well the things you mention could indicate that they had some things in common with wannabe authoritarian Republican assholes on social issues but are associated with left wing ideas on not being a greedy capitalist pig

You can just say you let black guys fuck your girlfriend.

>he didn't turn it off in the first ten minutes realising how shit was going to be

plebs

Where do you get your info from??? Stalin left alive only dogs that bred retards like you so they would be forever loyal to that satanic schizoo sajuz!

>but are associated with left wing ideas on not being a greedy capitalist pig
The soviet model of state welfare and planned economics is practiced by most developed nations across the world.
Are we seriously going to suggest that ALL of these countries are left-wing now? Just because of their tax percentages and numbers?

Yes but the Americans are good enough to only rarely get caught whereas the Soviets fucked up all the time in full view.

It's the difference between liberal and left-wing; You'll find very little exultation of male - male anal sex in Capital, nor is there exegesis on race mixing by Engels. Che Guevara thought Africans were too lazy and stupid for communism.
The Soviet Union was anti-individualist and anti-tradition and hyper-rationalist. They believed they could guide history if everyone conformed to the party plan. 52 genders and race mixing with dumb niggers didn't have any place in that plan.
Liberals today have almost completely abandoned the concept of class war, instead focusing on a coalition of various minorities, including sexual deviants. They are a constituency to court, not part of a 5 year plan to a communist utopia. The soviets despised the liberal west and our respect for stupid things like human rights and individual expression, and would look upon this sort of shit as bourgeois and self indulgent, they saw it in the same light as those who looked back with nostalgia on old traditions. All that had to wiped clean. Gays don't reproduce. Gays spread STDs. Gays are subversive. Therefore, no Gays. For the greater good.
>enforced traditional family values
You shouldn't think of them as traditional family values in the Soviet context, but logical family values. You have a 50-50 mix of men and women. You need to pair them equally or you'll have an excess of single men who will become prone to challenging the state.

Attached: 7199.jpg (500x671, 88K)

haha yeah dude

Attached: jak.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>most humanizing portrayal of people from Soviet Union in UK/US television in recent years (or maybe at all)
>brainlets seeth because it also shows how shitty Soviet Union was

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE

The CIA literally covertly funded postmodern art as a weapon of cultural warfare. Look it up, this isn't conspiracy shit, even normie news sites have reported on it now.

>the circumcised penises criticizing anyone
Just lol

After USSR started to colapse because of perestroika

Because they're not mutually exclusive to a left economic and government system which you cannot comprehend having only studied politics in America since 2016

The Soviet Union was greater than any nation before it with the exception of Rome, Nazi Germany, and Sparta.

commies out

You don't know what left wing means. It doesn't mean "social liberalism."