I think women are trained that there’s only one spot for you and everyone has to fight like crazy for that one spot...

>I think women are trained that there’s only one spot for you and everyone has to fight like crazy for that one spot,” she continued, “but I always say that table that you want to sit at is an illusion anyway, so start your own table.”

>McGowan appears to have done just that, going her own way with her career and choosing a different path. The actress-activist revealed she’s releasing her first album, titled “Planet 9,” after working on it for four years. She also said she’s going to be performing “Planet 9” at the 2019 Fringe Festival in August, which will be her first live performance as a singer and an artist.

>“That’s daunting, so why not go big and do it at the largest arts festival in the world,” McGowan said during the chat, adding that “Planet 9” is a fictional place she invented as a child as “an antidote to America” after moving here from Italy, where she was raised in a cult

Attached: 20190619_143710.jpg (720x1118, 451K)

i think a lot of people have talked about a planet nine before she "invented" it

>where she was raised in a cult
The crazy goes way back with her, huh?

Wtf happened bros, i had such a huge crush on her in high school. Fuckin Marilyn Manson did this.

Yeah, America is sooo horrible, that's why you have to come here, because nobody else would put up with your stupid bullshit

I have sex with men, AMA

I thought she was non-binary?

Lol I remember watching her in Scream when I was a kid and thinking she was the prettiest hottest woman on the planet.

Are you prepared for an eternity of torment in hell?

>>I think women are trained that there’s only one spot for you and everyone has to fight like crazy for that one spot,”
wat
where
when

Only when it suits the point shes trying to make

Hell doesn't exist, next question please.

Same. One of the best ayyfus.

Attached: A8199230-1D36-479C-8F64-2DB8CB37BA28.jpg (400x379, 68K)

Tell that to Hitler.
Also,
Are you aware that there's only one gender:straight. And that everything else is some sickening perverse fetish shit brought on by abuse or severeh neglect?

nobody's gonna sit at her table but her 20 cats

>all these washed up Charmed actresses thinking they have anything important to say

>not being an ultra hardcore BDSM fag
You'll spend an eternity in prayer, he'll spend an eternity with an erection

Attached: 5189psxA+YL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 43K)

She’s one of the skankiest bitches in showbiz. The metro stuff was a cover for her terrible, criminal behavior. Same for Argento

>tell that to Hitler

Attached: 1559372112624.png (412x438, 127K)

The thing that got me is when homegirl straight up told bitches to stop having sex till they repealed the anti abortion law. Like seriously? You really think the hordes of slavering thots that are your ONLY admirers are gzaonna give up the one thing that gives them any power whatsoever just because you said so?
Laughable.

Wrong.
She did it to Marilyn Manson. Since leaving her Manson has gone from a shock singer to a Brian.

Attached: 63A97A84-FFAB-4637-A36C-41DA2EFB7D95.jpg (446x388, 47K)

Is there a word for fighting for something you already have? All these rich, white actresses acting like they're fighting against oppression is just odd.

She was so fuckable in the 90’s to early 00’s, what the fuck happened?

She was never really hot. Just not ugly. Big difference, mon brâve.

This.
Shes a washed up coke ehore trying desperately to cling to any semblance of relevance.

She went her own way and chose a different path after Marylin Manson blew his beans up her shitter enough times to get bored of her, and she got frumpy and bitter.

Before then she was happy to be a rock stars cock sleeve and work in shitty movies.

>trained

This chick really is dumb.

chosen pronouns?

>women are trained
IF ONLY

I prefer prayer. The grace of our Lord is infinitely more fulfilling than any physical sensation.

Anyways, there's no enjoyment in hell. It's all suffering.

she got into a car accident. her soul escaped, and the empty shell was inhabited by something else.

trained my whom?

fucking turbo cunt slut, its's whores like you who trained them, into the fucking garbage you go

>I think Yea Forums is trained that there is only one reply to post and you have to fight like crazy for that fpbp, "she continued, "but i always sat that baneposting is a dead meme, so start your own sneedposts"

>anons have appeared to do just that, sneedposting Yea Forums onto a different (better) path.

Get your newfag ass outtake here nigga

she was hot in grindhouse too

funny how these women were given everything for free and blame the people who gave it to them
if the only thing i had to do to get everything i wanted in life was to suck a dick i wouldn't even consider any other option

>women are trained

so women lack agency?

>raised by single mothers
>all their teachers and professors are female
>"women are trained to fight like crazy"
Who's training them?

the patriarchy

Crazy old women teaching young girls that they are victims, oppressed and need to fight men to take their plce. It goes full circle.

Beginning to really pity american men these days, having to put up with these over privileged prima donnas.

>I think women are trained that there’s only one spot for you and everyone has to fight like crazy for that one spot

wat

they have to deal with hollywood degenerates on a daily basis, its actually no wonder they think men are evil.

Good lads.

>an antidote to America
So she's saying she wants to move to pretty much anywhere in the world.

They're letting her lead the charge again after the Asia Argento fiasco? Fuck, man.

They all want to be the queen bee and backstab each other and treat each other like shit trying to climb the hoerarchy.

>she was raised in a cult
more honest than most of Hollywood