Whats the scariest scene in cinema

whats the scariest scene in cinema

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmZQjCSg8zk
youtube.com/watch?v=INtbv3cd1BA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0FTKqEnGKI
youtube.com/watch?v=zH8ynu0jRvY
youtube.com/watch?v=R3tIgaJ1j7w
youtube.com/watch?v=5TkHDAygVbs
youtu.be/xO8scJ5grhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dFO2vqOBtl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: MV5BYmQ3NDYyN2EtNDQxNS00ODQ5LWIzYWEtNGMzY2UwZjE4ZTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM3NzI3NjQ@._V1_.jpg (1055x447, 100K)

Attached: Jacobs-Ladder-1990-00-27-08.jpg (1280x688, 330K)

I'm a grown man in my 30s and watched linkrelated alone. It briefly shocked me and I closed my eyes like a little girl
youtu.be/lmZQjCSg8zk

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1446566462654.jpg (636x466, 18K)

That and Mothman Prophecies are probably the scariest movies I've ever seen, OP.

>Mothman Prophecies
which part scared you?

Which scene is this?

>Mothman
I never see people talk about that movie. Awesome film.

Attached: SOI4.jpg (2300x2300, 604K)

Lake mungo

The whole atmosphere creeped me out. I don't remember the entire movie but this scene stood out to me: youtube.com/watch?v=INtbv3cd1BA

Yeah, it's hard to find things like it. Noroi, strangely, gives out a similar vibe.

its talked about a lot here actually its even in here

You posted it (along with the ending photo)
Second choice is either this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0FTKqEnGKI
or the arcade scene from the same movie

I don't think any other movies than these two have managed to capture the sad, existensial, eerie and ambient horror of ghosts

Attached: despair.jpg (1516x926, 229K)

the ending of the thing (2011) was pretty intense

The Shining old woman scene

bump for more spooky stuff

The Shutter (the Thai version) had a lot of great spookyscenes

This was, for ages, the scariest movie of my life until The Conjuring 2 (I even re-watched Shutter after it to make sure and, yeah, The Conjuring won. Still a great horror movie tho).

right, it's just shutter not the shutter. it's been a while

Attached: The Fellowship Of The Ring.mkv_snapshot_01.47.59.224.jpg (1920x800, 117K)

What's this from?

lake mungo

That's literally it. True horror is unearthly shit, not quick jumpscares or screams. Its just the sad, strange weird shit that you can't figure out, or can't seem to reason with

Hit a bit too close to home

Attached: IMG_3378.png (1136x640, 469K)

>jumpscares are ba-

Does anybody know of this particular film? Its about a group of death metal fans who end up murdering/sacrificing their friend in the woods. It looked to be from the early 90s, mentioning industrial bands like Skinny Puppy. I saw it years ago and forgot the name, but there was a graphic head-stomping scene I've never forgotten

you forget it happened 15 seconds after, the equivalent of someone pinching you on the skin a bit

Why is it scary?

Exactly. Such a shame you barely see it today, if ever. This is why is actually prefer documentaries, books and ghost stories to film and tv

Anyone know of any more movies wich manages to capture that uncanny feeling?

Attached: bl.jpg (3000x2634, 388K)

Are you the user who had an aunt who self immolated in her son's bedroom?

youtube.com/watch?v=zH8ynu0jRvY

Me too user, and it really is a shame. I don't have really any recommendations outside of those short japanese horror movies you can find online but I've always wanted to make a 10 - 15 minute film about some unearthly ghost/being that wont leave someone alone and the protag can't figure out why its following/talking to him and never will

Mungo was a snoozefest with cringe writing and effects, nothing scary about it. Especially not a low lit pixelated sequence with horror music over it. Why does it get shilled all the time?

Attached: 1544319644024.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Because others find it scary. I know a crazy concept.

>getting “scared”, an evolutionary state of mind enabling one to more easily flee from a threat, by moving pictures projected on a wall

Attached: D3D56A2F-E98E-49D2-AF1A-07867D8F8285.png (399x322, 42K)

maybe if you're a woman

I legitimately believe the only thing that should scare a man is existential dread or a good jump scare

Attached: 1534585740178.jpg (446x362, 31K)

sounds good user
we could always use some more proper spookiness

Attached: Democritus_by_Agostino_Carracci.jpg (304x409, 24K)

>being such an emotionally stunted mentally ill tranny that you can't imagine and empathize with other human beings
frogposting phoneposting trannies as per usual, only a fist shoved deep in their ass can MAYBE tickle their emotional core a bit

>not seeing the existensial dread in literally seeing the poltergeist of your own, bloated corpse, knowing that is your inevitable fate

I legitimately believe the only thing that should scare a man is a woman

Attached: Jagten.mkv_snapshot_01.34.24_.jpg (1920x816, 145K)

dont fucking equate trannies to based frogposters

That's just pathetic.

You just wait, all it takes is one roastie that doesn't like you and a Twitter account.

Attached: Jagten.mkv_snapshot_00.31.28_.jpg (1920x816, 247K)

Yeah, still no.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3tIgaJ1j7w

Attached: bob.jpg (1280x958, 290K)

midget stabbing spree at some office in twin peaks the return. it felt like realism horror that we'll probably start seeing once we finally stop returning to the theaters to see those paranormal activity Annabelle possession movies that same production house rapidly spits out

For me, it's this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TkHDAygVbs

>Hope you don't mind me watching you sleep from the corner of your ceiling, user. When you're asleep, your face just looks so adorable. I feel as if I'm flying every time I see it. ;)

Attached: toni collette.jpg (276x367, 15K)

>being scared by a loud noise
Absolute faggot.

The one where the jewish director got the actor and two children killed and got away with it

>Snoozefest

How was the latest spandex flying Lazer people movie?

I watch boring shit so I'm superior

Attached: 1555307713765.png (454x520, 13K)

Thanos is scarier than any horror movie. I literally got chills when he quoted Trump, reminding me of the cruelty of our times.

>Mothman Prophecies
Good fucking taste
youtu.be/xO8scJ5grhQ

Kill yourself.

This. This. But you know the true horror of it all? He was right. I seriously can't sleep at night knowing that by defeating Thanos, we've doomed the Earth and with it ourselves.

>Oh fuck yeah give me those epic jumpscares and please fuck my wife

Attached: (You).jpg (1313x817, 151K)

Attached: The One.png (1274x648, 822K)

I don't get why everyone masturbates over this scene/movie. It was mediocre.

Doppelganger

what movie do you want me to like man saw? friday the 13th ? son of dracula?

You're probably just overestimating the generally good feedback that Yea Forums has for it. It's true that it's nothing special, but it was pretty enjoyable horror mockumentary.

Serious contender.

>overestimating the generally good feedback that Yea Forums has for it

It's posted in literally every horror thread on Yea Forums. It's not THAT good.

The person who made that pic unironically loves flicks like The Nun.
I am not joking

>not just shrugging it off as just another shit reality to expect
"happy" child.

Why didn't she just stay away from the lake after learning that she was destined to drown in it?

Attached: Thinking_Man_PNG_33560.png (324x408, 180K)

Idk user, it's a pretty unique spin on the whole genre. I think it stands out because of how simple the premise is yet delivers a good impact to keep the viewer hooked.

VAMONOS CHILDREN

Attached: Damn, GG looks like that.webm (1280x546, 1.3M)

This is mine as well.
It just comes at the perfect time in the movie.
Appointment in Samarra. You cannot escape fate.

>slow zoom in on something you can barely see
>scary

fpbp i opened the thread praying for this

Come on Armando, it can’t be that easy

i got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=dFO2vqOBtl0

not the scariest but one of my favorites

Attached: hello.gif (400x215, 861K)