Spider-Man Far From Home

Reviews have been good so far

Attached: E7C1B5D6-2DB3-4331-9B53-84D579B359F4.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>a marvel film with good reviews

wow really OP?

Based. I knew it would be perfection. Marvel can do no wrong.

Too bad they don't reflect the final product, which is usually a piece of crap.

SEETHING DCEU FAG

Le I hate marvel

>Based Marvel movie gets good reviews

Attached: im_shocked.gif (360x240, 884K)

Kek, of course they are. Anyone got any leaks? After spoiling Endgame for all my friends I'm gonna try and do it for every Marvel movie in the future

Like Homecoming it’ll prob just be fine. An extremely shallow, bland film that’s fun but forgettable. The Raimi films still reign supreme.

>friends

Sorry DCfag, but Yea Forums is not considered to be real friends. Oh no, I hope you dont tell people, "I'm not lonely! I have hundreds of friends... online."

What reviews? Embargo hasn't lifted

I read some early reviews too, one dude said it was on par with Winter Soldier, so that alone has me pumped! Someone else said the Jake Gyllenhaal casting was "inspired" and them they shit on the GOT dude pretending to be Aquaman (I'm sure he was a shill, but it was funny).

Attached: 1557021382932.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

>The state of DCucks
Look I get that you're upset because all your movies are shit but look on the bright side with the way they keep bombing maybe Based Disney will buy them so even pathetic fucking losers like you can get a good movie for once

Attached: 1457537626122.gif (600x589, 129K)

>hur dur hur if you don't like Marvel you must be a DC fan

I'll wait for Yea Forums's opinion thanks

sorry but Turds of Gay looks awesome!

totally gonna make a billion like capt marvel

Attached: margot-robbie-harley-quinn-eats-sandwich-birds-of-prey-20.jpg (817x1222, 249K)

so jake gyllenhaal joins the long list of once great actors degrading themselves through capeshit
is this some sick new fetish for the elite?

based
cringe

It's shit

>It got good reviews, therefore its a good movie
The absolute state of movie buffs

Attached: 6.gif (181x148, 1.11M)

lol why

>samefagging this hard

thanks Yea Forums

God I love those two

I enjoy both, I think the casting ruins the MCU though - zendaya just needs to have her character killed off.

Attached: DCfaggot seething.jpg (1077x371, 127K)

It's kino

>he actually went out of his way to try and prove it wasn't him

could always be an ESL gook

U still boiling?

I'm shocked by how good this film looks!
I thought Spidey was dead after Garfield ruined him. Let's thank marvel for saving Spidey!
HIP HOP HOOORAY!

>Reviews have been good so far
You do know what happens to people that say a bad word about marvel films right?

LOVED Homecoming and this one gave me the two things I wanted from a sequel;

Spider-man in Europe.

Mysterio.

I have faith that it'll be solid!!!FACT!!!

Imagine having the most famous super heroes for decades and now being relegate to be the second for ever, always the poor man's choice

everyone is saying the end credits are mind blowing
everyone.
this can only mean one thing, it's Mysterio back in his universe and Toby Mcquire is the Spider-Man there.

Let me guess, it's the best MCU film yet, and also the funniest

Yeah apparently mid and end credit scenes are fucking hype

not everyone, and they've said this shit even about Captain Marvel's post-credits scene which was trash

There were barely any people talking about Captain Marvel’s post credit scene lmao What are u on

there were tons of "critics" talking about it, specially because most of them were saying it was the best part because the rest wasn't good
just because it was the avengers oh wow

based. did not read what u wrote tho

cringe

No worries, this is what I wrote:

>"I read some early reviews too, one dude said it was on par with Winter Soldier, so that alone has me pumped! Someone else said the Jake Gyllenhaal casting was "inspired" and them they shit on the GOT dude pretending to be Aquaman (I'm sure he was a shill, but it was funny)."

You're a rude asshole and can leave my thread, thanks bye.

whoa

Fuck Capeshit, and fuck all you manchildren who enjoy it

Why so salty?

why is captain america in this film?

Anyone has the full leak?

It's just them teasing Green Goblin

lmao if this was true Yea Forums will praise marvel for the next 2 years with daily threads begging for another raimi spiderman movie

Winter Soldier was hackneyed boring tripe.

Can post the alleged screenshot of Tom and Tobey shaking hands, I forgot to save it

^ Can someone post

Oh yes, she's the worst part

I know DCucks don't really know what having good reviews feels like

there is no such thing

>you him but you can leave my thread
Not him, but that’s not how threads work faggot. As expected of OP.

Hasn't been a bad one yet.

leaked image of mysterio back in his universe with his spidey . they're gay lovers

Attached: 19222947.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

I’m not saying it wasn’t a shop but it was posted here yesterday, I just wanted to show it to someone

>Wonder Woman
>Shazam
?

Attached: D2xI5aOX4AARhrD.jpg (900x1200, 247K)

Spoilers Mysterio is from the Marvel vs Capcom universe

>professional actress
>posture worse than most farmers

>Anyone got any leaks?
>movie begins immediately after Endgame
>Sony/Columbia Pictures, then a quick montage of news clips covering Tony Stark's death and people returning from the snap
>People in New York City are confused and somewhat in a panic due to everyone suddenly coming back
>Peter is crying in his bedroom, Aunt May comes in and has a talk with him and manages to lift his spirits somewhat
>Peter puts on the Iron Spider suit and begins swinging around
>Stan Lee Marvel intro from Captain Marvel is back, Stan does not cameo in the film sadly
>We see Mysterio in a room, with several diagrams on his wall. He seems to be trying to figure out how to get back to his dimension, he decides to contact Nick Fury
>Spider-Man is thanked for being a hero, a restaurant is then attacked by generic burglars, Peter swings into action
>Cue action sequence in the trailer that ends with Spider-Man being asked if he's going to be the next Iron Man
>Peter has decided to go on a school field trip to try and relieve his PTSD
>Aunt May asks Peter to pack his suit, he nearly breaks down at the sight of his original suit, and decides he will not be Spider-Man on the trip
>Peter leaves for the airport, there he sees that May put the suit in his suitcase
>Peter and his friends go to Venice, everything is going well until Nick Fury shows up to recruit Peter

This is the same fake shit from the last post

I'm not going unless they stop making that mutt MJ.

Has there ever been a Marvel Studios movie with bad early reactions? Or even a Disney movie in general within the last decade?

can't believe Jake has been corrupted too

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

JAKE, NO!