Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34
youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lars and the real girl
40 years old virgin
american pie

there are no hollywood movies about incels. just jewish secret king fantasies.

CUZ I'M JUST A TEENAGER DIRTBAG BABY

Attached: 1550932776976.png (1054x526, 92K)

Wtf does this even mean?

Based

Attached: MV5BNWVjNjQ0NGQtNzBhYy00MzU2LTg3ZGYtZDAxYzE5N2Q3MzE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA0MzYwMDY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,67 (673x1000, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjXmvy-c34

Chuck
Scrubs

Why do all these movies that have "losers" in them always get laid? I don't get it.

>soon

Attached: 2E6FDC0C-CF41-4BAE-A7E6-429F7544E0CF.jpg (1042x1480, 219K)

>Not having sex at 19
>being an incel
You people are retarded. Being a virgin teenager isn't that rare.

A movie about a loser remaining a loser would cause too many losers to lose all hope. And when girls watch movies about losers they secretly imagine having sex with him. Not because he’s a loser and she cares but because the loser is played by a famous actor and social status gets a woman’s pussy wetter than when she sees money. The loser getting laid is the payoff for female viewers and the hope for male viewers.

but in cases such as the incel is the villain and thus its okay to hate them.

There is one realistic one:
youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

whatever helps you sleep at night

>>/pol/

I'm 37. When one wishes not to sound retarded, it helps having the perspective of age. The media wants kids your age to think there's something broken in you when you're really just normal.

It's refreshing to have a realistic ending for once. Hopefully he became redpilled after this.

Yep it's brutal but all beta orbiters should watch it because it's actually honest.

Despite everyone including Woody Allen thinking so, Jason Biggs is amazingly not Jewish at all.

I agree. All those other movies where the lovable loser gets the girl at the end really warps young boys minds when it comes to women.

correct

Maybe if you are an average guy. I think girls start early.

>loser gets the girl at the end
no, the loser goes on the hero's journey to become better than a loser. the loser never gets the girl.

Attached: MV5BYjJjNDg3ZTEtNWU1MS00NTQzLTgzZWMtODUzZjFkNjBhZjBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL (750x1000, 163K)

This movie

Attached: MV5BNGZlZGYzMGEtYzdjOS00ZjljLWI5NDAtNmMxODYyOWM2MjdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (886x1393, 402K)

That movie sucks

Aren't most teenagers virgins?

A CAR PULLS UP WHO CAN IT BE
IT'S TWO-ONE BRAVO IN A GENERATION KILL THREAD

Talk about a GOAT soundtrack.

jack black in orange county

Attached: 220px-Orange_county_poster.jpg (220x327, 22K)

This movie was one of my group of friends' favorite. We all saw this on theaters in 8th grade and quoted it all of the time. I still say, "Yea! Give me 7!" when I play basketball.

we need to talk about kevin

It's not rare for socially inept losers lol.

any femcelkino?

Attached: femcel the movie.jpg (719x318, 33K)

>fucks the one chick at the college
>literally does nothing but party and fuck random sluts before they go on the trip