So I just watched the pilot for Euphoria - is this genuinely what Gen Z are doing, or is it completely sensationalised...

So I just watched the pilot for Euphoria - is this genuinely what Gen Z are doing, or is it completely sensationalised? Everyone is sending nudes, doing drugs or partaking in some sort of crazy behaviour

Attached: yTnztuzG_o.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_v68hvLlg
theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/21/generation-z-has-different-attitudes-says-a-new-report
imgur.com/a/wcEsEZi
businessinsider.com/generation-z-sex-alcohol-driving-study-2017-9
bpas.org/about-our-charity/press-office/press-releases/bpas-report-released-on-the-decline-in-teenage-pregnancy-rates/
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/
youtu.be/aJAh67rNXDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Razr
youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Gay_Out
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Graduated last year. Yes.

It's what every generation ever has done. Step out of your house sometime.

Doing drugs and sending nudes while doing parkour, brah. Living the dream.

Weed, shrooms, coke, liquor and fuckin.

Whats the point in living if youre not having any fun?

>talked to my friends mom
'Yeah we were getting stoned and drunk and fucking like rabbits back in highschool and college.'
It's literally the same as its always been only now with more faggots and more hedonistic degeneracy than before. Children shouldn't grow up with Yea Forumsgames/movie/etc. It overwhelms them and desensitizes them, then they need more material to meet the needs.
Anyway, this is about as gay as a zoomer show goes and you're all a bunch of homos for watching it. kys.

Attached: 1559512238768.jpg (717x717, 66K)

the ratings for that shit tanked.

Stop being an old boomer pretening to get outraged at sex you fucking retard. I can open up like 10 videos of a womans asshole falling out right now.

Its called pink socking

I wish boomer moms would fuck off from Yea Forums

Yes didn't you do all those things when you were younger?

Shockingly OP, neither an HBO tv series or Yea Forums is the place to go for actual reality.

Statistically this generation are having substantially less sex than their parents and reduced drug use before they have smaller average disposable income.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190619-215841_Chrome.jpg (1060x1776, 367K)

boomer moms are part of the reason for this degenerate shit. they just wanted to drink wine and not have to be responsible parents.

oy v*y, what are you trying to imply g*y?

It's absolutely false. In reality, 90% of male Zoomers are soiboi autists who do Fortnite dances while waiting for the bus, they also fear offending anyone. They love Elon Musk and Bill Nye, wear Vans, and drink no pure alcohol, only premade drinks. Some of them dress in skirts and high socks. Pansexuality is commonly accepted among them but sex is a taboo.

Chad zoomers wear ridiculous haircuts, call women "bimbos", hang out with black kids, and jerk each other off casually as a joke. They also shave their assholes. What a fucking timeline.

>Do teenagers have sex and do drugs

Why no user, that is crazy Hollywood fiction...

this is what all the previous generation of people did.
But you know, the cool people, not people like you OP

Attached: clownlaugh.gif (324x324, 1.55M)

Pure coincidence

every young generation has cliques that engage in risky, adventurous behavior, but like everything in life, most lead pretty boring lives

LMAO I'm a millennial, I do much worse shit than they can imagine, whores, prostitutes strippers nearly everyday.

>all the girls fuck Chads
>the few Chads fuck all the girls
>everyone else is a lonely loser
Basically every generation

Gen Z are having less sex, drinking less and partying less than any generations before them.
The time of sneed is over, the time of the incel has come.

Yep. Notice how every single character is miserable, empty inside, and over compensating in one way or another for that. The only exception, perhaps, is the drug dealer guy, who I felt played the role of the audience’s conscience, a one man Greek chorus, if you will.

Also the blonde girl with the feminine penis is qt

>is this genuinely what Gen Z are doing
No more than the past 4 generations desu, although western countries have lived in a time of great hedonism for some time now.

>Every generation sleeps around, sends nudes , and does tons of drugs
No

Attached: Edvard_Munch_-_The_Kiss_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2591x3173, 2.35M)

>They also shave their assholes
That's been a thing for a long time for a reason you disgusting moron.

no this is jew propaganda

Attached: girls-when-i-was-in-middle-school-girls-in-middle-32558819.png (500x529, 143K)

MMM *POP*

Attached: 1560761110712.webm (1150x1080, 2.74M)

I am doing none of that shit, but I do post here so I am a lost cause by default.

Great tits. Shame she got blacked

so that's what a 17yo is supposed to look like.

Attached: tell me a lot more.gif (452x803, 3.92M)

It's propaganda to make kids do drugs and become degenerates, like that show Skins

Is Euphoria just another American version of Skins?

Drugs are for fucking losers but being a fucking amish headstrong loser about it and not giving in to """""degenerate"""" behavior is a dumb as fuck attitude.

the (((american))) version yes

>partaking in some sort of crazy behaviour
White girls fucking black guys is not crazy behavior, incel, it is perfectly natural and beautiful.

Easy there, mr shekelstein

Basically yeah. Great cinematography though

Skins was already (((skins)))

explains the BMWF in

not in the US you faggot freak

>Kids call anal prolapse some stupid shit
What's new.

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

/pol/tards: why yes I do have wikipedia screencaps for this occasion

>youtube and twitter may mays

leave

some of them are doing completely nothing at all,
playing league of legends or some shit

>Euphoria follows "a group of high school students as they navigate drugs, sex, identity, trauma, social media, love and friendship."
Why is this ok but anime high school comedies aren't?

nah, the creators are just from Scotland.

Attached: not sure.gif (382x678, 2.79M)

one entertains normies and one weirds them out

>reddit spacing
>twitter meme
>leftist faggot.
>probably one of (((them))).
are you paid to be here?

this word gets thrown around a lot here but they are literally perfect

>not giving in to degeneracy is dumb as fuck
Give me a break dude, I've had my fill of it. Once you see that theres more to it than face value you'll be repulsed by it. I don't tell people outside of 4chin not to do this shit, all my friends are degenerate faggots who are afraid to look deeper or spend time alone.

Attached: 1545091594649.png (1920x800, 751K)

he does it
FOR
R
E
E

in male population, its actually the opposite. both millenials and zoomers had less sex than boomers and x´ers. now women.........

Interesting.

Attached: (((euphoria))).png (1648x104, 56K)

those are going to be mighty low at 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_v68hvLlg

ROME IS FALLING
F A L L I N G

I'd prefer if the average 17 year old looked more like that girl in your gif desu.

Attached: 20190311_140212.gif (170x300, 554K)

FYI the israeli source material had no nudity at all.

good or else I would ask him how to get paid too.

Did Yea Forums never get up to this shit in highschool?

I’m a fat shut-in nerd now but back then even I got around. No awkward memories of fingerbanging a slampig in a theater, feeling like a badass because your friends mom let him borrow the van and you’re riding without a seatbelt, or hopping from convenience store to convenience store with your friends trying to find the cool cashier that’ll sell you some fruity Smirnoff shit?

Like I see shit like OP and I get nostalgic and semi-jealous because that’s an age of shameless debauchery and exploration that I’ll never get to experience again. Not like how I did back then, anyway. I thought that’s how it is for most people

>Whats the point in living if you're not having any fun?
Entertainment feels good and all, but we seem to be forgetting that we live in a cruel and unforgiving world.
If hedonism and excess reaches a critical point and not enough people are able to pick up the burden of properly maintaining the system which allows them such luxuries, then the civilization would collapse from the inside out and chaos would ensue.

Might be worth looking into the fate of our ancestors whom indulged in excess such as the Romans. Greeks and Chinese.
All had core principles that they adhered to, but future generations took their heritage for-granted.
Hedonism en-masse might not be the leading cause of collapse as the reasons are generally more complicated, however it can be used as a means to gauge the health of a civilization.

Why would anyone with a penis watch this tripe?

t. Anonymous Yea Forums poster

When I was a teen ( 4 years ago) this group of ugly goth-ish pedos tried to sacrifice me to Satan, in this old barn near our town. I had sex with three of them, for $300, before I realised I was going to be killed. When I realised what they were planning I pretended I was going to puke, crawled away and phoned my bro to come get me with his mates. I lay down acting really ill and the pedos were confused, I don’t know if they had done this before, it’s kind of funny how disorganised and horny they were. My bro took 20 mins to arrive, and as the pedos ran we burned the barn down, but my bro beat the fucking crap out of me at home and we’re still not talking.
Anyway, Netflix is embarrassing. They think BMWF is cutting edge lmao

Just admit this show makes you jealous because you're not having the fun social and sexual experiences every normal person gets to have because you actually are a sexist racist transphobic asshole.

>hbo now reduced to doing a teensploitation show
what a fall from the sopranos, the wire, et al.

>Did Yea Forums never get up to this shit in highschool?
I'm a wizard, so no.

horny and desperate. Really the only honest answer.

You know it takes 10 seconds to grab a sc, right?

I've never wanted to engage in degeneracy and it's a laughable leftist fantasy that sexists, racists and homophobes couldn't possibly have sex.

>miss u

Attached: 1560890983010.webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

This is literally not true unless your mom had shitty parents/you grew up in a poor area.

>I'd prefer if the average 17 year old looked more like that girl in your gif
that would be nice.

Attached: literally can't do better than this.gif (382x520, 2.65M)

>.........
Reddit.

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

/pol/tards: are you paid to be here?

>(you)

have sex incel

I’ve never heard those terms used to shame someone into treating their own body like a trash can before.

Zoomers are the least likely to do this stuff. It's literally Gen X wastoids writing this crap.

What isnt true about it? How about you explain it better?

you're overusiting mate, if you want to keep getting (yous), you need to ease out a bit

I want to die whenever I see this shitty meme format.

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

/redditer/tards:Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

/pol/tards: are you paid to be here?

Cope.

>replies in english on an english board using desu
>thinks they know what normal is and that they are anything but a shut in neet retard incel

ffs is this babby's first teen drama or something? it's exactly the same as all the others were, they're just being very HBO about it. They're all over-the-top and excessively melodramatic. When I was a kid, we had Degrassi and it was to great because they did every good and bad teen thing you could possibly imagine even though it was a cast of only like 12 characters. Get over yourselves.

>/pol/tards:
I'm not a /pol/tard, I'm a bonbiposter. And even I, hate this shitty meme.

Attached: cringe.gif (382x678, 3.06M)

Absolute knockers

seething

Gen X losers who spent their time moping to Nirvana and looking ugly in the worst fashion ever to have been created.

no.

infact gen z are having less sex and taking less drugs and drinking less alchohol.

teenage pregnancy rates are way down, teenage drunkeness is way down, kids are becoming shut-ins.

theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/21/generation-z-has-different-attitudes-says-a-new-report

>I'm a bonbiposter
Of course I like you, you're a good guy.

Yikes.

>facebook meme
Please leave

I know, its pathetic. These "men" are now in their 50s, with gray and/or balding hair, and they are still whining about mommy and daddy being mean.

Actually good post

cringe

you are autistic m8
just post without taking the time to post a gif and youll be a normal dude

It goes on often enough but no one talks about it. There’s just more of everything than there used to be. A lot of people who’d expect to be this way aren’t at all and a lot of people you’d never suspect are so there is no point in really considering it much. Honestly.

Ive never been triggered or hated any meme. I post sneed and other shit.

But the 'Nobody:....Absolutely nobody:....' meme format legit makes my blood boil. Can anyone tell me why?

have sex

redpill me on Bonbi. Is she female or female (male). I don't want to be tricked again.

Exactly, and their fetishes are just sad

please accept my (you)

I fucking hate it too but I don't know why.

100% biologically female. She had a short phase where she pretended to be a boy hoping to deter pedos, but she didn't realise homosexuals are more likely to be pedos.

> she female or female (male)
she's an angel, so both.

Attached: me.gif (382x678, 1.43M)

I don’t have the links ready but look deeper. It’s a dual trend. The people having sex and doing drugs are doing more than ever. They’re eclipsed by the growing share of people doing nothing.

Obesity rises, autism rises, social interaction plummets, these trends all go hand in hand. Perhaps more important kids are financially crippled, in massive debt, not moving out, not driving, etc. You’re literally worse off than your parents and grandparents.

We’re living the dying gasps of a failed system that they keep pumping up the body of because if it all comes down at once it’s a collapse we’ve never seen the likes of. We made everything interconnected. We don’t have skills or resources to even feed our own citizens without the global farm infrastructure.

Attached: FB6425DB-8C52-4B43-A97E-BB6F1DFCF4BF.png (748x627, 378K)

she looks pretty cringe desu baka senpai. definitely cringe. not based or kek or redpilled

Over half of gen z isn’t having sex and 1/4 of men at age 30 are single virgins.

So no it’s not true

I've seen Stranger Things

>or is it completely sensationalised?

yes

I literally talked to nobody in HS and never went to college, so no. I didn't even know these were a common experience until far later, I thought that shit just happened in movies. Still feel massive regret for missing out, but what can you do.

Attached: 08f.jpg (600x238, 18K)

It has that roastie feel to it.

Are any white men shown having sex with women in this show? If yes, is the white guy portrayed as the bad guy and predatory?

can you slow it down?

>click webm
>right click
>Play Speed
>slow

yeah the old white married guy is a predator who rapes the tranny

>"Teenage pregnancy rates have fallen by 55% in the last decade to their lowest ever level"
>"Only one third of the 16-18 year olds surveyed (34%) said they had had sex"
>"A significant minority (24%) report that they never drink alcohol, and of those who did drink, most did so at relatively low levels, with more than one quarter (28%) consuming 1-2 units on a typical occasion, and half (50%) consuming 1-4 units"
>"Only a quarter of all young people surveyed (25%) expected a high level of support from the state if they became pregnant."

You're out of your fucking mind.

this. FUCKING THIS!!!!. boomers may be hypocrites, but these fucking flannel shirted asshats keep going on about how they got it worse than everybody. these are the guys who are obsessed with generations and shit.

it's still too fast

Sensationalized, like 'Undressed' on MTV in the early aughts, 'Thirteen' or 'Kids'.
Hollywood being degenerate again.

EXACTLY what you think. Even The source material had no nudity but HBO just must make a BMWF sex scene to brainwash the 16 old roasties that are the demographic for this show

Exactly what I thought. Thanks. Can't even remember the last sex scene in a recent film where the white guy wasn't made out to be a bad guy.

only the good looking ones.

yeah its right. gen x shitheads like kurt cobain kept going on about feminism, veganism, etc.. while doing hedonistic shit themselves.

Nah. People are having less sex now than before.

ye we have orgies al day liong

Why would they pay someone before killing them?

yea im not watching this. im guessing this is some tryhard raunchy teen show

To add a bit to the social aspect; if you’re already top of the dating pool you’re technologically set up to fuck everything within miles. Modern dating and apps are just snowballing success for the already most successful.

Lots of graphs on this from okcupid and tinder research. But it’s also a social taboo now with people screeching ‘incel’ at you for observing facts.
The same people very invested in selling primarily young men lies about dating and relationships. I haven’t figured out why yet.

It’s like they’re shilling for people to keep playing the lottery when you point out the mathematics of it. Buy in, sucker, or I don’t get my cut.
But it’s such a disaster. Why do you want them to wake up at 30 or 40 and realize they’ve been sold fairytales? Hopeless men are a historical tinderbox. Entire revolutions built on a disenfranchised minority. I really don’t get the plan.

Attached: 17F387E8-150B-4B8A-A576-957D40C99E2E.png (649x622, 377K)

you did?

Attached: 1539096013210_1.gif (368x656, 1.39M)

And here is why that's a bad thing!

>Click video
>Hit space

It's HBO being HBO I'm sure. I graduated a few years ago and yeah it was there but not as crazy with the exception of a few small degenerate groups that everyone looked down upon. If you want a realistic HS portrayal I'd say check out Fast Times at Ridgemont. It's in the 80's sure but I found it pretty accurate.

>zoomer meme in a thread about zoomer shit
appropriate

believe it bruh, the future is fucked

Attached: do us a favor.jpg (535x538, 71K)

Firefox has a pretty neat built in system

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 tv - So I just watched the pilot for Euphoria - is this - Television Film - 4c (373x84, 3K)

Nah, the US is the biggest food exporter in the world. They should be able to pivot if shit hits the fan.

>(((you)))

>because we do it, everyone must be, right? right!?

yea shes jewish tho that doesnt count

imgur.com/a/wcEsEZi

Someone post the webm of the cute trap getting assblasted

Are you a religious man by any chance?

I'm sure she a very talented actress.and will have a long

it's never too late... as long as you have money or a good looking body or some strong ropes

Attached: what's that.gif (382x552, 3.18M)

>or is it completely sensationalised
businessinsider.com/generation-z-sex-alcohol-driving-study-2017-9
>A 40-year study of teens finds Generation Z avoids sex, alcohol, and driving at record rates

>being this shocked and confused by the snipping tool

Attached: RETARD.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

I admit it

more people drink a lot: chads
more people don't drink: incels

Attached: per capita.jpg (859x586, 63K)

teens have sex and experiment with drugs, but not to the degree depicted in these shows. a bunch of pedos, predators and creeps make these shows. it is hollywood, mate.

that has literally no impact on how people view white men though, you're still secure in your position in society so what are you worrying about?

it is very, very sensationalized

Based zoomers.

Thats a false assumption, I am pretty much an average incel and I drink regularly, people can drink alone too you know?

oy vey remember the 60 gorillion goy

I know the girl on the right, she went from young bimbo wannabe to a pseudo deep hippy chick and now posts pictures of her smoking weed wearing hippy clothes, the evolution of rich girls in gen z

Correct

(((THEY))) ARE SOCIAL-ENGINEERING WHITE WOMEN TO BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO JEWISH MATERIALIST GOY CULTURE.

SEX, DRUGS, NIGGER MUSIC, ETC

YESSSSSSS WHITE GIRL, DON'T BE A LOYAL WIFE TO A MATURE, LOVING, DECENT WHITE CONSERATIVE MAN.

BE A DRUGGED UP BRAINDEAD WHITE SLUT WHO GETS LITERALLY CHOKE-FUCKED BY BLACK MEN.

THAT'S RIGHT. GET FUCKING CHOKE-RAPED BY NIGGERS INSTEAD OF ANYTHING GOOD.

SIGNED,
THE JEWS AND THEIR SHABBOS GOYIM FREEMASON PUPPETS.

white men, this is not normal. these people should be fucking murdered for what they're doing to white girls and the white race in general. dead.

Why are people in here acting like the degenerate behaviour that was created by the boomers in the 60's onward is the standard behaviour of people before then?

It's not fucking working lol, Gen Z have less sex than ever. It's having the opposite effect, in reaction to millenials being so degenerate, Zoomers have become very conservative and reserved.

Yeah because people ask you about your political stance before they ask you to hang out...
Moron

Holy shit 21 year old here. Did you Yea Forums boomers not have sex, do drugs and retarded shit with your friends în the 15-25 period.
No surprize you grew up to be losers, you let the most fun part of life pass you and went to the shit part without kids, job or any qualifications whatsoever..... I feel sorry for you.
Btw i have regular sex but i am a fascist, răcit, sexist piece of shit, but then again i am eastern european so i dont count.

What ethnicity is she? Those nip are bit too dark for her to be white.

I hate this creature. It disgusts me with its' fetal eyes and its pudgy fingers.

Because the world is not only the US with its retarded puritanical worldview. There were a ton of degenarate generations thruout history for thousands of years, this is nothing new. Only uneducated fucks think that whats happening now is in any way special.

>dude bmwf lmao

Attached: 1488693702980.png (640x553, 460K)

>Zoomers have become very conservative and reserved.
Gen Z is the most leftist and non-white generation

Attached: Screenshot(33).png (732x635, 28K)

I never did this shit and I chastised those that did
I developed a half monastic, half normie lifestyle that is both frugal and fulfilling

Attached: Screenshot(34).png (698x646, 79K)

It was a joke, but I'm going to bet that the average incel doesn't drink a lot. At least not until he's 25+yo and completely doomed
I chose another "drug"

here's more 4u.

Attached: bye.gif (382x678, 2.27M)

that doesnt mean left at all tho

Attached: Screenshot(35).png (718x937, 102K)

You need to go out more and talk with some kids gramps. Gen z like some racist memes here and there but most of them grow up brainwashed by leftists with non-white friends, trans, faggot, strong womin and the whole package.
The only one that turn away from it are social rejects who cant fit in.Sorry to burst your bubble.

This guy gets it

Figures
Anyone defending this shit should be shot down in the streets like the degenerate they are

Big governments are inherently favoured by leftists

Attached: Screenshot(36).png (723x565, 85K)

nah this generation is a lot more hedonistic in the sense of sex and harder drugs in the common household, compared to the previous generation. If degenerate sex was so common before, divorce rates for last generation would be insane

It really is. It’s just natural. Everybody’s at peak horny levels and peak stupid levels. You just weren’t cool.

Based Grigorij.

>Fin wolfhard with a vagina
Miss me with that gay shit senpai I only like women that don't look like 13 year old boys of semi asian decent

Also it should be noted that gen z is almost a minority White generations s-o this we will redpill the fluture generations will lead to the same path as Brazil or worse South Africa.

this is the result of 40y of marxism brainwashing in schools and media.
You can't blame the zoomers for that. it's the boomers who let that happen by being too commie friendly

Attached: howdy.gif (295x521, 1.03M)

>but then again i am eastern european
so in other words you're a sub human and we shouldn't care to begin with

Half of Gen Z identify as being faggots, Gen Z is the brainwashed generation

Attached: Screenshot(24).png (617x224, 18K)

>stop noticing things reeee

go away jew, you anti white propaganda is not working on me.

Attached: no no no.gif (270x480, 3.81M)

>Big governments are inherently favoured by leftists
and you know facists, military juntas and so on

Majority of kids under 5 in the U.S. aren't white, the U.S. is completely fucked in 35 years when the vast majority of boomers and the rest of the silent generation die off, they are the largest demographics of whites in the U.S.

Attached: U.S.-Under-5.png (1200x900, 86K)

Doesn't it bother you a little that you have multiple gifs saved on your device depicting a underage girl who you've never met and would likely be disgusted with you if, God forbid, she ever did meet you?

My little sister got grounded for the summer and banned from using a cellphone after my folks found out that she was making lewd tiktoks by requests from much older dudes. A few of her friends were doing the same.

There is no hope for that generation.

Fascists care about gender pronouns for trannies? Shut the fuck up

lol maybe you should try red.dit faggot.
You're clearly on the wrong site

Attached: no thanks.gif (382x678, 3.3M)

Nigger whites are the majority of births again

Congratulations, you've posted shitty graphs that just say WORDS. Here's a literal medical study showing that Gen Z's have little to no sex.
bpas.org/about-our-charity/press-office/press-releases/bpas-report-released-on-the-decline-in-teenage-pregnancy-rates/
>half of Gen z identify as being faggots
congrats on not knowing how the Kinsey scale works or how to read a graph. By this logical 89% of 60+ year olds could be homosexual, the green colour means strictly hetero or homosexual. The grey is bisexuality.
Who gives a shit about forms? When it comes down to it, paperwork doesn't affect us at all. What people do actually matters.
Again, this is a study of people saying things. But I've lost the study I saw a month ago showing young people are incredibly unlikely to date outside their own race, like 90% never have.
I don't like megacorps.
Pronouns are literally words, can't believe /pol/ cares more about playing word games than raising a family and educating their children well.
I exclusively talk to Gen Z people my age. They're not brainwashed, lots of people are turned off from the brainwashing and SJW games, Gen Z mostly want to focus on themselves and their friends and secure good employment.
But yeah, we can talk about anecdotal evidence forever, do you have a study showing Gen Z's are brainwashed by the hyper left wing media?

Attached: 20181210_014218.gif (360x640, 1.44M)

when will there be a final solution to the zoomer problem?

Attached: 1556234890499.jpg (473x450, 38K)

errr how old is your sister?

It's not the 30's anymore, Fascism isn't going to become a mainstream ideology that is accepted, there will be no military juntas, the military in the U.S. is 40% non-white and teaches shit like white privilege, did you forget about that former soldier who was a BLM "activist" who killed 5 cops in Dallas in 2016 and talked about how he hated whites, the people who in this day and age that support a large government aren't from the right, they're leftists

it's from black twitter. congratulations, you hate niggers.

>people getting this mad that they can't have sex

First day on the job eh? don't exert yourself too much, remember we don't get paid.

Imagine this is someone's daughter. Imagine her dad sees this

but have you attracted a wife yet, this 'be a self fulfilled man' shit that boomers espouse because their wife left them doesn't seem like a good idea

Can you faggots stop arguing about politics and just post the full fucking scene already.

I'm going to bet that her dad gave up on her a long time ago.

Looks like we've got ourselves a /pol/tergeist in this thread, boys

Attached: bustyasianresearch.gif (500x280, 999K)

cringe

the right has never supported large government dipshit. youd know this if you were actually american

THIS

FUCK OFF WITH THE SAME 3 WEBMS

POST THE WHOLE UNINTERRUPTED THING FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

>Here's a literal medical study showing that Gen Z's have little to no sex.
Gen Z has plenty of sex, it's just that it's the top 20% of men are the ones having sex with most women while 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of women

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>By this logical 89% of 60+ year olds could be homosexual, the green colour means strictly hetero or homosexual. The grey is bisexuality.
Lucky we have studies that show homosexuals are only 2% of the population, you completely missed the point, with each generation they have become more brainwashed into believing it's normal and okay to be attractive to the same sex
>Who gives a shit about forms? When it comes down to it, paperwork doesn't affect us at all. What people do actually matters.
Completely missing the point that people nowadays believe there are more than two genders
>Again, this is a study of people saying things. But I've lost the study I saw a month ago showing young people are incredibly unlikely to date outside their own race, like 90% never have.
Imagine being in this level of denial about how common race mixing is in the U.S.
>Pronouns are literally words, can't believe /pol/ cares more about playing word games than raising a family and educating their children well.
They're an ideology, a belief that you can literally swap your gender in a day and swap back and that is somehow not only a possibility but also normal and accepted

The traditionalist Catholic Francoist Spain would like a word with you

based einsatzgruppe user

>top 20%
what are the "top 20%" of men? Who decides this?

get fucked sne*d poster, now you know how I feel with your stupid shit.

Women do because we live in a society that allows and promotes casual sex

>best girl
>with a negroid
OF COURSE

>Gen Z has plenty of sex, it's just that it's the top 20% of men are the ones having sex with most women while 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of women
Funny, you posted a link to a study from 2015. At best, the very oldest of Gen Z would even be old enough to use Tinder, the majority (and the ones mainly focused on in the study I posted) were not old enough. That study is to do with Millennials. Maybe pick something newer.
Also, your study is about Tinder and matches, not about actual sex which is what mine was. This completely missed out all the ways people meet that aren't tinder, doesn't account for catfishing on tinder and doesn't account for people matching and not having sex.
>words words words
You seem to think people accepting something is as bad as people doing it, the graphs you posted also had no source and have been endlessly parroted on Yea Forums. Maybe find some actual data and step outside of your /pol/ circlejerk because I see these graphs daily and you treat them like the word of god.

Look faggot I've been here since Mcniggerator posted before bundy and I'll be here after this whore poasting zoomer is gone.

>but have you attracted a wife yet
I don't plan to for another 10 years untill I've made enough money to fly to Estonia and buy one.

I didn't do anything in High school. I would come home and fap or just shitpost. If I was really feeling crazy I'd go see a movie with some church friends. So I have no idea what really goes on in HS, but I highly doubt it was anything like Euphoria.

>fap or just shitpost
>church friends
you fucked up familam

> after this whore poasting zoomer is gone.
I've been here since 2006.
When you get old, you just stop caring.

Attached: love demon.gif (382x678, 1.79M)

>At this point I would be remiss to not mention a few caveats about these data. First, the sample size is small (only 27 females were interviewed).
holy shit actually read the articles you post instead of just the headlines

>implying a girl ever told me I'm a "cutie"
I prefer the current generations anyway. The previous ones were homophobic as if sleeping around is only okay when you are straight, somehow. A degenerate is a degenerate no matter what.

>Funny, you posted a link to a study from 2015. At best, the very oldest of Gen Z would even be old enough to use Tinder,
Gen Z starts in 1996, in 2015 they'd be 19, not going to reply to you any more because that comment alone made it prove what a complete fucking retard you are

> the graphs you posted also had no source

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

The point of the graphs and what I was making is that each generation has become more and more leftist, Gen Y are almost as leftist as Gen Z but Gen Z is still more leftist

Its what (((they))) want teens to be doing.

this but lsd instead of shrooms

Yeah that's my point, only a very small subsection of Gen Z could use tinder, therefore your article would be biased against them. The vast majority of users would not be in Gen Z (also a sample size of 27 women lol, what a ""study"").
>leftist
I don't get personally offended that people think differently to me. I claimed Gen Z is having less sex, you began sperging out with graphs about left wing ideology.

wow, those French sure sobered up after Hitler goose stepped all over them.

Just going to pretend she didn't whored out for the jews and instead stayed pure.

Attached: Cuddle.webm (1280x720, 546K)

Ah yes an interesting specimen here. I've seen it many times here before. The wasting Pedophile. Native to all the boards of the chans, this creature spends its numbered days collecting webms, gifs and image macros of underage girls. Wasting Pedophiles have no reproductive capacities as they spill all their vile seed to their cultural gods, the jailbait e-girls. A wasting pedophile can have as many as 200 "gods" throughout his unfortunately long life. It is not recommended that you engage with these animals as they will activate their unique defense system of opening up their folders on their PCs entitled "CumQueen" and begin posting the pictures inside until their tendies arrive from the door dash employee.

>Crams BMWF into the show.

This is seriously becoming the look mom I posted it again of hollywood

Lmao at the critics praising the show for "realism"

No, kids aren't all engaging in drugs so much they need to all go to rehab. No, kids aren't hooking up with their friend's dad on Tinder. No, kids aren't even fucking hosting parties, why does Hollywood still think they do this...?

At best, people do kickbacks where like seven to ten people bring over some alcohol and chill. NO ONE is engaging in back room threesomes in someone's room while loud music is playing over a bunch of 16 year olds doing coke.

I'm going to post 10 bonbi just 4u

Attached: peace.gif (356x514, 2.46M)

It was made by a heterosexual male Gen Xer so take it all with a grain of salt

It happens but is obviously being sensationalized you dont need to be a genius or a poltard to see what they're trying to pull with the show, but if she shows her tits some more that's all that really matters

also
>16
>Pedophile
what?

Attached: yup.gif (382x678, 3.54M)

church people don't need to know what I do alone.

Cant wait until they have such a large voting block together with communists (democrats) to defund social security. After all why should old racist white people get thier money?

>as many as 200 "gods"
it's my first and only one.
I resisted all the previous ones, but I could not resist bonbi.

Attached: don't know.gif (382x678, 2.11M)

>nly a very small subsection of Gen Z could use tinder,
Underage people use tinder you know, they don't do a dental exam to examine your age before you can use the app
>I don't get personally offended that people think differently to me. I claimed Gen Z is having less sex, you began sperging out with graphs about left wing ideology.
My graphs were in response to your comment of "Zoomers have become very conservative and reserved." which the graphs show isn't true at all, Gen Z is more pro faggotry, trannies, miscegenation and everything else that is part of the modern left

Oh no no no

Attached: 1560957410515.png (1790x1038, 441K)

She supposes to be 18; while I think her manlet bull is 19.

Attached: D4IdqDGW0AEdaR6.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

fuck off, you lot literally caused her to have a mental breakdown live

Yeah totally. My generation (graduated 2006) was sending nudes before smartphones were invented. Sure, we had sex around 15-16 (before that was uncommon, because parents were usually around with the mother staying at home) and we partied, drank and smoked weed. We did not however use tinder, send nudes, hook up with total strangers off the internet.

I honestly think apart from the technology, the biggest change in the last 10 years has been that the parents of now 18 year olds, are one of the generations, where both parents work (noone at home to stop 13 year olds from fucking) and where sexual morality went straight out the window, since they lived through the 80s and 90s in their youth.

> their folders on their PCs entitled "CumQueen"
mine is called "bonbi" tho.

the fuck did I do? I've never even used discord or tiktok. I just take the content from /bbg/

Attached: looks like some big yiiiikes.gif (281x375, 2.12M)

Because it's too much filler and makes no sense out of a text based format.
>Shit no one asked for: [thing]
Is far more efficient, and you can easily modify the first part. Memes are about efficient emotional responses.

clockwork

this and let me tell you, this could be a final blow. People will get disfigured psychically permanently before even reaching adulthood.

>until their tendies arrive from the door dash employee.
no idea of what you just said. I live in the middle of nowhere (not in the us) and cook for myself.

Attached: wtf.gif (227x404, 2.79M)

Because its the mainstream internet taking over the subculture that was spawned from this hellhole 10 years ago, which means both a decline in quality and comedy.

Its comparable to when a highschool teacher makes a pun and the cool kids roll their eyes.

I'm only trying to save Yea Forums from this shit right there

Attached: fight.gif (382x678, 2.54M)

graduated last year. i was one to just kick back with my friends to drink and smoke. but the shit in the show definitely happened. a lot

go the fuck back

It's okay this time because Zoomers aren't impressed by literal Boomers' edgy cringe obsession with cocaine and anal.

HBO lost a lot of cred already with Euphoria, forcing this "controversy" when two decades of internet porn and Liveleak have ironically desensitized Zoomers to shock TV. The truth is that HBO's Yankee execs are at a huge loss for what youth are into. Does anyone play Fortnite on Euphoria? Or watch PewDiePie or JRE or Cinemassacre? Do they begrudgingly drink La Croix on the back porch with mommy at her insistence?

Molly had its peak with Tumblrinas in like 2011. And even that was overblown and mostly vicarious. Shrooms and weed are legalized, and boring af, when Toe Rogan gives his hey kids monologues every week. Coke? Meth? Who tf can afford coke a teen, or has a regular habit? Those kids fall between the corner shadows and disappear before senior year. Why would you do coke at 16-17 when you have an addy prescription since 8th grade and can snort it in your bathroom.

Euphoria is actually great because it will make Zoomers rebel against its cringey depiction. Moreover they can't fuck and snort lines because there are cameras everywhere, parents track their phones, parents have surveillance linked to their tablets when they away from home.

A more effective version of Euphoria that Zoomers and Boomers would actually watch would have been set in 2030-40. Battle Royale meets Kids meets post-WWIII.

I can guarantee you that no one had an affair with their friend's dad

And to be honest, I'm also, very bored and I like to piss off people.

Attached: violet.gif (368x656, 2.21M)

gen x doesn’t mean “grunge” you fuckhead.

i agree but that was the only thing out of line

almost over.. I don't have that many gifs actually.

Attached: 20190228_133826.gif (170x300, 1.58M)

never stop, fellow bonbibro

Attached: 1546969626793.gif (250x260, 1.09M)

thank you bonbibro. it's not always easy you know.

Attached: 20190110_030406(1).gif (382x678, 3.19M)

Yes, mixed with the more female faggy grungey girl aesthetic of My So-Called Life and Thirteen, but the difference is that it's a Jewish series reshot as a Jewish American projection of modern America so unlike Skins it's not resonating. But they'll keep it on for 3 seasons to save face and to foster a partnership with le Zendaya

all this samefagging lmao

last one for my zoomer friends. I don't really know who this is

Attached: 20190202_210406.gif (382x678, 3.68M)

Same.

And same. The beauty of passing 40 is finally realizing no one has realistically ever given a shit what you've thought or had to say about anything, and certainly won't goingforward either, and since you no longer need anyones approval or acceptance, and certainly not that from a bunch of kids, you put it all together and realize you have absolutely no fucking reason to care about what you say, or what anyone says, aside from providing a brief spot of entertainment in the moment.

Kids, you, me, all our precious thoughts and half baked opinions, literally none of any of this has any actual lasting value to anyone in the world. Everyone is far too busy thinking about themselves to give a shit about you. You just won't realize it for a couple decades yet. But you will, everyone does.

correct

Never did any of that stupid shit. It's kike schlock.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Attached: ✡.jpg (474x632, 45K)

Gen Z?

Seriously Gen Z, you unorginal fuckers can't come up with your own clothes to wear, your own music to listen to, and are now calling yourselves the successive generation after X and Millenials, Z? Because
>omg get it, like there was X then like literally Y like literally, then we're basically like literally Z
because you're fucking unimaginitive uncreative fuckers who can only be defined by the shit of some other generation that came before you forever?
>BUT UM ITS REMIX CULTURE user

So what the fuck do you imagine your kids generation will be called? Generation ZZ? ZZZ? AA because they'll start the alphabet over? Or maybe Generation Holy Fuck Our Parents Were Worthless. Jesus fuck.

Attached: Frank-Horvat-1956-Paris-Le-Sphynx-f-1280x859.jpg (1280x859, 116K)

What state you in? Every high school has bitches who get trains run on them, either trailer trash or the Laura Palmer rich danger thots, but it's nothing anyone casually discusses or thinks is normal or hot. Those people are forever marked.

It's a meme that revolves around social acceptance which is a primarily female behavior

There is more going on in that photograph than in all of Gen Z.

Are you denying the fucking Holocaust right now?

Unlike memes that came from Yea Forums and had some natural appeal then spread to mainstream, this one is 100% a twitter/facebook meme. People posted screencaps here to get people upset, then full-on ironic shitposting, now pure rage bait.

Yeah the majority of zoomer males are incels while the majority of girls and chads are fucking. Let's not pretend no one is

Her parents don't give a shit. They were okay with her making out with a 13yo girl under guise of acting; why would they care if she gets blacked if it means they can make money off her?

Attached: sydney-sweeney-2019-bafta-tea-party-portraits-4.jpg (1280x1920, 162K)

>They were okay with her making out with a 13yo girl under guise of acting;
and then they call me a pedo...
but can you tell more?

Attached: fbi.gif (170x300, 628K)

A lotta loyalty for a hired fuck
The Fire Rises

Its a format that allows people who think they are funny to think they are funny.
a cheat for funny that doesn't even work but its trendy so braindead idiots repeat it to feel like they belong.

This might seem out of nowhere but does anyone remember that video of some British media personality talking about how shows like Skins make young adults depressed because their lives are nowhere near as exciting and compares it to another British show about teens living in the post-apocalypse that is more relatable to the fears and emotions of the young adult mind than Skins ever was

>watching any other show on HBO other than Sopranos and the Leftovers
shiggy

I'm almost 28 years old and this is pretty much what non-social outcasts did as far as I know.

On point.

>For all sad words of tounge and pen, the saddest are these "/pol/ was right again"

>le ebin degeneracy meme
you missed out on teenage love and having sex with a young girls forever and you now spend the rest of your life thinking all that was mindless hedonism as a coping mechanism. Deal with it.

I can vouch for this. I had a friend who also hung with the cooler kids and he watched every episode of skins and was convinced he was like Freddy. Him and the cool kids talked about it so much I felt like I was a total dweeb for not fucking my shit up with drugs and not being involved with some teen drama. Now it's years later and he still thinks he's 15 and it's embarassing. His development has been frozen in place and he can't move on.

27 years old in a couple of months, second year of college. The answer is yes and it's completely fucked. Pic related is a recent issue of my university's school paper.

Attached: WIN_20190620_12_48_00_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>all that was mindless hedonism
What was it then?

>See a billion replies to this post
>It's one guy samefagging as a manic pixie girl

Attached: 1560948882414.jpg (735x618, 59K)

continue to SEETHE pedo scum, whilst I sit here with my wonderful mature raifu, drinking Topo Chico Lime imported from Mexico because the corporate gringos are gay

heres an issue from last year

Attached: WIN_20190620_12_50_36_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>Twitter meme

a few more?

yikes

Attached: max yikes.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

Based. George the ginger is a wonderful account highlighting the quintessential Anglo experience for us Amerimutts

theres also the sex issue featuring gay men on the cover

Attached: WIN_20190620_12_53_18_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

dont forget the drugs issue

Attached: WIN_20190620_12_53_43_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Attached: end your life.gif (621x670, 280K)

No its not. But its what the jewish media wants you to believe so that you ruin yourselves.

Especially the drugs we have now and the amount of sex people are having now. Its emotionally stunting and unhealthy.

Meanwhile here in Japan, everyone has normal as fuck childhoods. The worst thing is sometimes some of the older kids smoke cigarettes.

Sex ain't even that good. Once you hit the highest highs of opiate use everything else pales in comparison. Please kill me.

>What was it then?
Mindless hedonism. What? you're seriously going to tell me that you didn't want to have sex and party when you were young because of your arbitrary moral system you got from redpilled YouTubers and a fraud Canadian professor you gained coincidentally after missing out on the what could have been the most memorable years of your life. Yeah, we all know that your weren't thinking about "muh degeneracy" when your were seventeen crying about having no friends and becoming an 18 year old virgin.

meh, not as bad as the first 2. And using chock images to attract the attention is not new.
I'm more interested in what they say about sex and drugs than the pictures on the covers to be honest.

Attached: yikes.gif (304x540, 1.84M)

ok kid I get it, you just watched Trainspotting for the first time because you're probably like 15-years-old on summer vaycay but you shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about.

Attached: summer.jpg (449x640, 42K)

>what could have been the most memorable years of your life
If those were the best years of your life, then I don't know what to tell you.

unfortunately he’s right... I’d rather get high on opioids/heroin than have sex (I’ve had sex before, it’s not everything incels on here make it out to be)

What defines maturity, intelligence, and often success is the ability to delay gratification for future rewards. Your whole generation is failing miserably.

Who is she?

I really don't see what's crazy about it or different than other generations other than now they have pocket computers/

Euphoria seems to be trying to do what Kids and 13 and countless other bullshit movies have tried. HBO doesn't realize as it stands, it is an outdated medium and service. It will go on lifeline by millenials, much like boomers keep cable TV on lifeline.

*Ahem* FUCK JANNIES FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1538616229553.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Why?

>you're seriously going to tell me that you didn't want to have sex and party when you were young because of your arbitrary moral system you got from redpilled YouTubers and a fraud Canadian professor you gained coincidentally after missing out on the what could have been the most memorable years of your life.
>Yeah, we all know that your weren't thinking about "muh degeneracy" when your were seventeen crying about having no friends and becoming an 18 year old virgin.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? That shit didn't even pop off until 2015. You would literally have to be just a fresh 18 year old for any of that to apply.

youtu.be/aJAh67rNXDI

Yeah i bet you're swimming in all those rewards Mr.Yea Forums user

Whose the actress

holy shit, banned for posting bonbi but this shit thread is still alive. truly these are the hardest times

The Internet has revealed the true nature of women to millions of young men. It's always been there, but now we can actually quantify it.

what do you mean "le" zendaya

mods are neutering this thread and banning plenty I am sure.

My girlfriend wanted to watch it last night and usually for every two or three kinos I pick I have to throw her a bone

Was hilarious though
>everyone is talking about it, I guess it’s great
>”really, which of your friends have seen it?”
>.... well I mean online. It’s got 100% rotten tomatoes!
>”is that the teen drama about the lesbian couple”
>yeah
>”yeah it hits all the rotten tomatoes check marks”

All in all it wasn’t bad though, just exaggerated to no end, Zendaya is a really cringe character “le so addicted to drugs just want everything to go away, 2 seconds of piece,” and the legit one ONE white male character that was seen to have a prominent part in the story is the biggest trope of jock bully imaginable only they actually make him more evil and less bully

Attached: 8A88F0A4-5436-4DDB-B42E-8D24ABA742DB.png (710x572, 635K)

compared to your miserable life now, those would have unfortunately been the best years of your life, but you don't even have that because you blew it and missed out. Tough shit.

I graduated in 2007 we had picture messaging on our phones. You sound like an incel.

And what rewards do you have for your reckless hedonism?
Why is it that people who always go with the "And what benefits/achievements do YOU have from being right wing?" never have achievements of their own? It feels hypocritical to whine about others whining.

mods only want, capeshit and degenerate shit threads. If you post a white girl/trany she must be naked and with a black guy.
really makes you think

based zoomcel

Ok, looking back on this post I will say that it was bad. But I’m going to watch it out with her because I forced her to watch True Detective, Rome, and Chernobyl with me — but I’m going to shittalk after every episode and hopefully drop mini red pills after the credits roll everytime

Such Articles As:

>The Great Critic Sex Store Review
>An Interview with the New Zealand Prostitutes Collective
>RAPE CRISIS
>Having Sex With Endometriosis
>The Scandal Of The Bed Sheet Wanker
>A Critic Sex Toy Reivew
>Queers Do It Better: What We Can All Learn From Gay Sex
>I'M NOT HIS ONLY FUCK BUDDY
>The Great Critic Drug Review
>What It's Like To Be On Anti-Depressants
>I Accidentally Smoke Laced Weed And It Fucked Me Up
>I Was The Worlds Worst Drug Dealer
>I Sold My Underwear Online and Used the Money to Buy Pokemon
>The Butt Loving Generation
>Sexy Stitch-Ups: Students Reveal their most embarrassing sex stories
>That One Time I Realised It Wasn't Just A Bad Sex Experience, It Was Assault
>Pole Dancing: Like Dancing, But On A Pole
>Top 10 Tinder Tips
>Talking About Periods Is a Very Good Thing
>Sexing It Up In Shark Week
>Bloody Hell: 18 Students Share Their Best Period Stories
>Dunedin's Cheapest Alcohol: An Investigative Investigation
>Advice On How To Increase Your Social Media Following
>The Weekly Booze Review

What is her name???

That was one of my points you retarded jackass, now let reiterate my point for you because you seem slow. The people crying "DEGENERACY" weren't saying that back in high school because they were actually depressed because they weren't getting their dick wet, but now that conservativism became cool and redpill memes are epic they develop a severe sour grapes mentality and now label everything teenagers do as "degeneracy" because daddy Peterson told them it was

>I Sold My Underwear Online and Used the Money to Buy Pokemon
Which university user?

lol it is common sense. Delaying gratification has been correlated to iq increase even. Nothing conservative about it. Just simple common sense.

University of Otago, Dunedin NZ

>compared to your miserable life now
Whatever you say

No seriously, what are you ranting about?

>FYI the israeli source material had no nudity at all.
It's almost as though they have standards for their own people while trying to hollow out the societies of others.

.... why?

Attached: D6A8E5E9-9E7C-426B-B7A0-4B7E4F749643.jpg (439x545, 30K)

What is the name of the editor? I have a suspicion...

Hes right though. Zoomers are extremely polarized, because of that dichotomy. You got the guys that get pussy (in the era of easiest pussy ever) and the guys that dont get pussy.

I as a 31 year old xoomer grew up with "values" when it comes to sexuality, but I lost my virginity at 15 and Ive had alot of sexual partners. That being said I can understand the sexual frustration that accompanies this current zeitgeist and social media mainstream.

>kids get blasted with attractive semi-naked women on instagram
>at the beach women wear thongs and those ridiculous onesies
>yoga pants everywhere
>gym clothes that put 80s pornstars to shame
>they can see the half-naked pictures of girls they know on facebook
>even previously niches like gaming are now overrun with twitch girls that show more cleavage than skill
Even I as a older man with less of a libido-driven existence get annoyed at the sheer bombardment of raw sexuality that women throw at men/boys virtually everywhere. Its frankly annoying to get tits/ass shoved in your face everyday. Even here theres always a picture of some girl. And us men are hardwired to react to certain pictures. Red cheeks, ass up high, exposed chest and red lips are all signs of ovulation and willingess/readiness to copulate.

I really feel sorry for this generation of young men growing up in this world, where being sexually active is seen as the only way to live and where sexual inexperience or virginity is a social stima that with a term so negative in connotation, that it can be compared to "faggot" before gays went mainstream.

Ofcourse these men look for some ideology to rationalise their existential crisis away.

Reminder that Chuck Schumer is pro-life for Israel but pro-choice for the United States

Article says Matilda but there's an asterisk saying names have been changed to protect identity

Women are so easily brainwashed by media it's kind of pathetic
Not saying males aren't but it's like 100:1 ratio

>I graduated in 2007 we had picture messaging on our phones.
No you didnt. Iphone came out sept 2007. Before then only the top end phones could send and receive MMS.
>You sound like an incel.
They call that projecting.

>Why is it that people who always go with the "And what benefits/achievements do YOU have from being right wing?"
I don't even know why you're bringing in achievments into this, all I know is that I have some fond memories and stories to tell and I'll die happy knowing that I took advantage of having minimal consequences when you're a teenager

Are you actually Gen X if you're 31? I think Gen X ended in the early 80s.

your response tells me I'm right, thanks for letting me know

>Its frankly annoying to get tits/ass shoved in your face everyday
Muslims actually get this one thing right

So what? Things are cyclical, enjoy the ride.

I dont intentify with millenials, Im more x than millenial in cultural experience. Also depends on which "expert" theres always a different cut-off year.

Sometimes its 85, sometimes its 90...

no, 31 would be core millenial. It is literally as millenial as you can get. Gen x are all 40 or older now.

Gen X is up to 84. He's a millenial (84-2000)

Name of the actress?

Yes, I did. You are either still a virgin or didn't lose your virginity till recently.

Do you not remember RAZRs? My Motorola flip phone from 2004 could be used to send pictures. Sending pictures isn't new. They weren't super high res but we were sending picture messages. By 2007 the newer flip phones all had video messaging too. "smartphones" basically just gave internet access and apps. Sending nudes was a thing in the 2000s, not for incels like you though.

>Reminder that Chuck Schumer is pro-life for Israel but pro-choice for the United States
He also brags about his family having been "guardians of the wall" for some Jewish enclave while trying to completely open the borders of the US.

>your response tells me I'm right
You wouldn't believe me if I told you how good my life is

>I dont intentify with millenials
Nobody does lmao

Yeah I agree with this.

>millenial cucks get off on thinking this

oh you meant the editor of the paper, I thought you meant of a specific article. Editor is not a jewish name, not many jews in NZ (

Is the actress Jewish? Don't recognize her

Cope.

>Editor is not a jewish name
If you say so
>not many jews in NZ (

Every. Single. Time.

The girl who played Matilda? Yeah she's jewish

>You are either still a virgin or didn't lose your virginity till recently.
I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend in the summer of 2004, while watching the Eurocup in the background.
>Do you not remember RAZRs?
I still have mine. Funny thing. No camera on that one... My Motorola flip phone from 2004 could be used to send pictures.Lemme guess. Pic related? With a 640x420 resolution and a price of 30c per MMS?
At this point Id call you a liar, but I think my post speaks for itself. You didnt receive a single nude before 2007, so stop trying to win some internet big guy points to prove youre a big guy.

>With a 640x420 resolution and a price of 30c per MMS?
Yeah, a low resolution, so what? We still did it.

You guys do realize that there isnt an academically established exact date to call one generation this or that, depending on exact dates right? Its just different sociologists/anthropologists making their own "cut-off" years depending on what they personally choose.

I won't say the name but it's definitely of Scottish origin as are a lot of people in Dunedin (means New Edinburgh in Gaelic). The point is that despite there not being much jewish influence in NZ, this movement toward the kind of behaviour OP has mentioned has become so widespread that it's actually propagated and expanded by goyim themselves. They installed a self-perpetuating system of degeneracy that fractures our societies. Really kind of genius to be honest.

Also every RAZR had a camera.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Razr

Again, you are probably a virgin.

Love how you sidestepped me calling you out on never having received a nude on this thing big guy. Probably had a 1GB folder full of nudes on your RZR right?

Attached: lel.jpg (270x500, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg
I don't agree with everything he says in this video but he kinda right about stuff with Skins and Euphoria and to certain extent Riverdale..

Sydney Sweeney. Same bitch from Sharp Obejcts and she probably should have drank some bleach after she filmed Euphoria.

Attached: best girl.png (1280x720, 494K)

My post was just scrubbed and I was talking specifically about Euphoria and HBO. Unbelievable. Mods are up Chukie Schumer's a$$ tonight.

See

newfag alert

>Again, you are probably a virgin.
Again, youve never received a nude. Let alone a nude before smartphones.

>generations make up their own names

wtf r u talkin bout bro
media led by older generations names generations

Why are you watching a show that already got cancelled user?

Attached: Final-Cable-2019-Jun-16.SUN_.png (703x1203, 193K)

I lost my virginity in May 2004 and the girl I lost it to sent me nudes in the days following on that same motorola phone you posted.

I don't know why you're so bitter about this. It's not that big a deal if you missed out on sex as a teenager, you still have time bro.

And way to lie about RAZRs when they all had cameras in them, were basically a more advanced version of the blue Motorolas you posted.

I believe in you, incelbro. You can still make it.

Pure coincidence

pics

End time always produces maximum degeneracy.

I touched boobies and ass in high school but I am saving myself for marriage due to my moral beliefs.

Lmao at this Kiwi college's late late late ripoff of Vice, 20 years post-America.

I fucking hate my parents for making me miss all those experience as a teen

>shave their assholes
I don't get this, I've never had asshole hair or hair around the hole. I have a little bit of light hair around the crack but never close to my asshole. Is that a thing?

t. low t

Boomer here. Wife caught daughter with...similar things in her phone. This generation is fucked.

>jews living rent free in kiwicucks head even though he himself acknowledges that there aren't any jews in NZ

Attached: Ladies-laughing-.jpg (2365x2057, 656K)

WAAHHH WAHHH SOME GIRLS ARE SLUTS OUR GENERATION KS FUCKED AND THE WORLD IS GONNA END

How is anyone supposed to have any respect for you when youre being such a pussy?

What you actually regret not having a crippling drug addiction and nearly dying from an OD?

>le rent free
>jews are innocent victims!

Attached: 1559543018464.jpg (1643x893, 335K)

Jews gonna jew.

There are around 5000 and that's more than enough. Like I said we even have a holocaust memorial for some reason.

did i say that?
no
the fact remains though that there are only like ~5000 jews in NZ.
and NZ has the sluttiest women in the planet, avg 20 sexual partners.

and Otago university where that user is, has the loosest slampigs in NZ

but user is crying about jews because instead of going out and getting his dick wet he spends all his time on his computer getting cucked by american incel copes which don't even apply to him

Attached: 43573.jpg (900x600, 546K)

I'm 26 and live with my girlfriend m80

why are you crying about jews then

>Like I said we even have a holocaust memorial for some reason.
They're a fucking plague: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums

>for some reason.
large role in wwII is a point of national pride
it doesn't seem out of place at all

I was replying to OPs question about whether Gen Z is as degenerate as depicted on TV. I said yes its true, here are some recent issues of my school newspaper. Some anons wondered if the editor was Jewish. He isn't but I observed that the fact that Jews have been behind all the sexual freedom movement shit for the last 50+ years in America, Jews own all the porn prodcution companies, etc., and since American culture is effectively Western culture, it's no surprise that that degeneracy has bled out into parts of Western society that don't have many Jews. It's a seed that was planted that has grown into a self-propagating tree. No one is "seething" or "coping", loser.

NZ played a pretty minor role in the African/Italian theatre. A WW2 memorial wouldn't be out of place (and we have many), a holocaust memorial absolutely is out of place considering NZ liberated no camps and there are basically no jews here.

Attached: 1388886043250.jpg (464x787, 92K)

Second and third wave feminism and sex positivity aren't uniquely 'jewish' you fucking retard and sluts in otago certainly aren't.

Nor does problematic drug use in nz, like meth and binge drinking, have anything to do with jews.

watching porn is a global issue but it's certainly not a zoomer-specific issue. What does a 26yo boomer even know about zoomers?

Attached: 9691a9604c67a8460fbd3453e2bccdeb.jpg (502x726, 379K)

>It's a seed that was planted that has grown into a self-propagating tree
>Second and third wave feminism and sex positivity aren't uniquely jewish
holy fuck lol

Attached: 1559918547863.png (723x563, 121K)

The holocaust is how the war as a whole is framed historically as a just war. As so therefor how any involvement in it equates to noble heroism. It's a simple and good story and kiwis all learn it in highschool. Nazis = bad. NZ = fighting nazis. NZ = good.

I don't see the problem.

Do you want more of a focus on land wars and other history where we aren't the 'good guys'?

>Second and third wave feminism and sex positivity aren't uniquely 'jewish' you fucking retard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>Juneteenth

I go on wikipedia and it's apparently been around since 1980, but I've literally never heard about it until this year. The fuck is going on?

>Second and third wave feminism and sex positivity aren't uniquely 'jewish'
OH NONONONONONONONOOOOOOO

Attached: 1534800877151.jpg (680x680, 44K)

>the only part of a war that is heroic is the part that benefits a completely alien people
You are brain damaged.

>They installed a self-perpetuating system of degeneracy that fractures our societies

What specifically are you even referring to?
Do you think NZ society is fractured? Because pointing to some examples in liberal academia of 'degenerate' ideology is really just cherry picking insignificant sectors of society to be triggered by.

'trannies' for example have literally nothing to do with regular people's lives or society in general.

It was framed that way by Jews. Didn't even know about camps until 1945. The war was fought to prevent German hegemony (allegedly).

I didn't say or imply that.

Attached: promoteniggerhatred23.jpg (760x566, 193K)

Similar?

Everything you see. Shows like Euphoria. These absurd and degenerate issues of a fucking school newspaper which should include articles on sport and academia instead of periods and gay sex. Google Jewish art, idiot. Learn about the rampant degeneracy of Weimar Germany. They did the exact same thing in post-war America and every other Western state. It has grown and grown into what it is today.

These shows are always hilarious to me. Being a teen isn't nearly that exciting or eventful. The inbetweeners and Superbad are still the most accurate to the teen experience.

>tfw the only things in the show you relate to are the anxiety issues

Attached: 1437109879686.png (247x200, 194K)

Seriously though, if you want more complicated stories, and more historical nuance, do you think NZ kids should learn more about the often morally questionable actions of more recent national history?

I'm sure you learnt about WWII in high school, but did you learn about The Land Wars?

It's a holiday commemorating the end of our nation's darkest period, it's worth celebrating I guess

>disfigured psychically
yeah by coming here lmao

>Shows like Euphoria.
Utterly irrelevant to NZ culture.
You have to have Sky to even watch it legally, which young people don't.
>the rampant degeneracy of Weimar Germany
oh sorry so you're ignoring my question

>did you learn about The Land Wars
yes

It isn't irrelevant to NZ "culture" (non-existent) because NZers today act exactly the same way. That was my point entirely.

>morally questionable actions
According to whose morality? The same one that says WW2 was a 'good' war because it benefitted Jews?

Gen Z are less crazy than a lot of past generations, having less sex, doing less drugs. The current counter culture is to actually be a stand up citizen rather than a degenerate.

also way to ignore what I said AFTER >the rampant degeneracy of Weimar Germany. That they did and are doing exactly the same thing they did then.

>cherry picking insignificant sectors of society
>'trannies' for example have literally nothing to do with regular people's lives or society in general
Yes, because exposing children to this nonsense is completely natural

Attached: storytime.jpg (720x480, 623K)

I'd like to see some actual proof of that beyond some memetic "social scientist"'s opinion

When people can't even agree on basic truths like what a "man" and what a "woman" is, they cannot cooperate. They cannot trust the other party to uphold their interests when they're not around.

This is very, very, very obvious stuff that literally everyone for the several fucking thousand years of written history have been perfectly aware of. If you don't understand this, you're genuinely dumber than those fucking retarded ass bronze age goat herders everyone keeps shitting on. So maybe the atheists are wrong. Maybe you really do need the bible, because apparently the people who wrote it were smarter than you.

Congratulations.

>These absurd and degenerate issues of a fucking school newspaper which should include articles on sport and academia instead of periods and gay sex.
The real irony here is that 4channel as a form of media is far more degenerate than any other, it is filled with trannies, pornography, smut, violence and degeneracy of all kinds.

What makes you think that you're wholesome and others degenerate when the media you engage in and consume is the most degenerate of all?

Attached: 101788-babar_car-original-1370942834.jpg (2560x1742, 507K)

What, so you think it's not even morally questionable? You think colonial actions in NZ during the land wars are 100% unequivocally morally justified ?

>The real irony here is that 4channel as a form of media is far more degenerate than any other, it is filled with trannies, pornography, smut, violence and degeneracy of all kinds.
You get banned from /pol/ for engaging in that sort of behavior

That's not in NZ.

we realize 4channel is a shithole where we come to roll around in the mud with the rest of the pigs and of which we should be ashamed enough to at least not talk about it when outside of the pigpen. the people who consume this other stuff don't realize they're doing the same.

>he actually believes people outside of america dont watch american shows because they have to do it illegally
you think every person in new zealand didnt donwload game of thrones?

Attached: 1556916804457.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

You think it has no effect on you just because you don't directly spout memes? It's poisoning your mind.

Give it a couple years. The slippery slope is real, my friend.

>school paper
>Yea Forums
apples and oranges user

>a self-perpetuating system of degeneracy that fractures our societies

Euphoria is a deeply niche show. It's not part of a culture 'fracturing our society'.

I get that, but why am I just now finding about it when I'm 25? Feels like some Mandela Effect shit.

Did they benefit the colonists? Then yes, they were justified. Unless you have had your head caved in by self-loathing.

this but shrooms instead of lsd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Gay_Out

It's not though. A university student paper is a form of media aimed at young people and explicitly aimed to be at the edge of culture.

It's not some boomer paper that should solely be about sports and respectable topics at all.

>You think colonial actions in NZ during the land wars are 100% unequivocally morally justified?
Yes, unless you subscribe to slave morality.

>is it good for me
>then it's good
Nice morality user lmao

Attached: babar.jpg (4572x5751, 2.16M)

This shit was edgy in the '90s. The zoomer generation desperately wishes they had been born decades ago, not realizing it was about fighting for creativity, not censorship.

25 years later, it's just the same shit - simulated sex scenes where they don't show penis or vagina - only there's a tranny involved so it's supposed to be groundbreaking. Look at any of these college protests whining about things that aren't problems anymore, like gay rights.

its one example, all media consumed by every westerner today is degenerate as fuck. you think nobody in nz watches/consumes miley cyrus and her degenerate antics? you think nz only consumes wholesome media?

It's called master morality

thinking that history and politics are nuanced and that there aren't simple 'good guys' and 'bad guys' and 100% unequivocally morally just actions doesn't make me a slave and it's ironic that you think depicting Nazis and the holocaust like that is problematic but this isn't.

The statistics show that women are also having less sex. Don't lie about these things to people.

Attached: Gen Z are all incels.png (1154x843, 273K)

I find people crying about it on 4channel laughable though. If you want to be wholesome and puritanical go do it somewhere more appropriate.

Oh I see. So the Harvard Crimson or the Oxford Student would have no problems publishing Queers Do It Better: What We Can All Learn From Gay Sex"? This wouldn't be totally out of place? This wouldn't be an obvious indication that we have fallen to unfathomably deep levels of degeneracy?

BTFO

yes exactly
student intellectuals have and will always be the most socially progressive sector of society.
it's the place most appropriate for things that trigger boomers and puritanical cucks.

its a different medium. this is anonymous and behind closed doors and, typically, ironic and satirical. Talking about the fucked up direction society is taking out in the open isn't laughable or inappropriate

lol what is it with you people and your obsession with Nazis and the Holocaust? You brought it up, not me. If you're willing to see that history and politics are nuanced, then you should read this:

Attached: Illustrated_Sunday_Herald_Winston_Churchill-Zionism_versus_Bolshevism.jpg (1524x1872, 1.07M)

just have some self awareness lad

big cringe

have sex

Actually I didn't bring it up. I didn't start crying about jews ruining nz society or there being a holocaust museum near wellington

>use /pol/
no thanks lmao

And how is that different now, then?

based

>this is anonymous and behind closed doors and, typically, ironic and satirical.
yeah until the hateful ideology memes some sperg into snapping and killing a bunch of people like it does every few months

Sex rates are down because teens realized they could fap over Discord instead of spending money to get laid

You retarded? 4channel is safe for work

I'm giving you an opportunity to learn about nuances in WW2 and you immediately reject it.

>typically, ironic and satirical
yeah I remember when i ironically fapped to fart porn just as a joke, get it? Like its ironic so you can't make fun of me for it

People here really don't understand how fucking huge Discord is with kids

i know its hard to believe but even Yea Forums has a fringe, just like everything else. 0.01% of 4channers fap to fart porn. everyone else is brapposting ironically

I certainly don't deny their existence, I'm just not interested in learning anything about them right now and I don't think the majority of school children ever are, so educating them with simpler stories is necessary and as far as a simplified narrative goes, nazis=bad and holocaust=bad isn't a particularly dishonest one.

I'm not saying that it IS purely that simple though. Of course not.

they do tho, ever try being a conservative in liberal circles and vise versa? Everyone has chosen a side

I honestly don't even really know what the fuck Discord is. Just seems like a clunky chat room.

Everything in moderation.

>I'm giving you an opportunity to learn about nuances in WW2
>colonial actions in NZ during the land wars are 100% unequivocally morally justified ?
>Did they benefit the colonists? Then yes, they were justified.

Is this both you user? WWII= nuanced, land wars = simple?

>nazis=bad and holocaust=bad isn't a particularly dishonest one
Holy shit you're delusional. You can't simply reduce it to that without discussing the Jewish role in Bolshevism and their involvement in the Holodomor.

No, it's because young people are inherently idealistic and don't have such a vested stake in protecting their own economic interests and established culture, which leads to conservatism.
And intellectual young people explore different ideas and try to expand on them in a way which betters society.

So students are inherently the most progressive sector of society. Now you might disagree with the direction of progressive culture, fine, but it's not out of place in a student magazine.

>thread teeming with socially conservative people crying about degeneracy
>liberals are the retarded moralfags

Attached: frodo_orig.jpg (640x641, 48K)

>nazis=bad and holocaust=bad isn't a particularly dishonest one
It is, because it completely vilifies a legitimate (and successful) social/political/economic ideology based on a massively over-inflated half-truth.

the line between noble idealism and foolishness/naivety is thin

Take students in Hong Kong protesting for their democratic freedom. Is that foolish/ naive, or noble and idealistic?

I wish you'd just preclude anything you say with 'i'm a nazi' so you don't trick people into thinking it's worth attempting to have a rational discussion with you.

>intellectual young people explore different ideas and try to expand on them in a way which betters society
>the menstruation issue
>lets have a cartoon of a fat brown creature legs splayed out with a bloody tampon and blood leaking out everywhere
>this betters society
Face it. That's what actual intellectual young people used to do. Now pseudo-intellectual young people just jerk themselves off with pseudo-progressive nonsense.

Ah yes, protesting against the Chinese government sending you to a gulag in China compared to protesting so a tranny can use the girls toilet is the same thing

Do you mean preface? I wish you'd just preface everything you say with "i'm an idiot" so you don't trick people into thinking it's worth attempting to have a rational discussion with you.

This isn't a new take though. Boomers have been saying this about progressive young people for centuries.

>I can't defeat what you say in a debate of ideas so I will just attack you instead
Ah yes, the enlightened left

except it isnt just boomers (i.e. the older generation) saying it now. It's young people saying it about other young people.

Heidegger was a Nazi, but I guess he didn't have anything important to say because of his political beliefs. It's too bad nobody was capable of having a rational discussion with him.

No, both are nuanced, and both revolve around the question of "what is in the interests of me and my people?"

>Fascism is a legitimate and successful ideology

>why are people being mean to me

Attached: 1555649098589.jpg (680x472, 32K)

Forget that, it's the fact that he assumes the mere mention of or suggestion that national socialism is a legitimate form of political expression makes the individual a supporter of or practitioner of it.

>nazi=bad
>why?
>the holocaust, dont ask any more questions
genius

Hitlers Fascist policies saved Germany from the aftermath of WW1, also who are you to say what form of government people can have? You're not the arbiter of what others can do, even if you'd like to be because you're the one who's actually an authoritarian

It's the morality of every honest person or group of people.

Feeling good is a crutch. People wind up persuing it their whole life and it wins up destroying them.

dumb fucking frog

Look at how National Socialism completely transformed Germany from the degenerate Weimar Republic with a hyper-inflated currency into a world power.

>who are you to say what form of government people can have
this triggers the democrat

so er this tv show huh
thats sure been interesting to talk about

>Gen Z are having less sex
hmm I wonder what the solution to that could be...

Attached: havesex.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Yeah it sure would be silly if people started larping as nazis to receive attention or something haha