Actors with 100% kino records

Actors with 100% kino records

Attached: 1560436785768.jpg (1920x1081, 169K)

Keanu Reeves is a no-talent hack who couldn't carry my underwear with the help of ten men.

You're evil incarnate if you hate Keanu, the dude would probably give you a free paid for bike too just because.

Also 3.5 billion men don't wanna carry your crusty ass underwear little man.

came to post this.

You never gave a shit before a week ago, quit pretending you give a shit now.

This but ironically
Also, why are they so heavy

Only normalfags like Keanu

This

Attached: image.jpg (1952x3000, 589K)

So only incels dislike him, gotcha.

I FUCKING LOVE KEANU! HE'S THE BEST.

Attached: 1528491051359.png (1200x800, 61K)

Imagine being this upset over finding out cyberpunk was created by a nigger

Normalfags are the incels, aka you.

Why are we worshipping meme actors?

Attached: 1560731933052.jpg (615x770, 232K)

I like him but he's definitely been in some shit movies. That's why his comeback was interesting.

Normalfags get laid, so no.

I like Keanu. Call me red*it but i can't hate this man. Same with Tom Cruise.

>tfw keanu STILL hasn’t been in a mission impossible movie

Attached: 75233967-274F-49AF-9931-671355774900.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Resident evil 2 is SHIT!

Please kill yourself

Attached: c47c70660e78ec0e2221464e784023c1.jpg (768x1152, 81K)

padded bra WHORE

Not sure if we should count TV. Haven't seen Sex and the City; Portlandia has its moments, and at the very least he's the best part of the show.

Attached: annie.jpg (236x349, 18K)

>elevates any otherwise shitty movie he is in
>after every 5 movies he makes, produces at least 1 complete kino

Attached: based nick.png (384x615, 252K)

Maybe he could carry your underwear if you weren't such a hamplanet who has to wear XXXXXXXXXXXL undies, user.

>Normalfags getting laid

Damn, Keeanu must have hired some top-dollar publicist.

He's suddenly gone from reliable B-list afterthought to the next le chuck norris, overnight. Every website and social media platform is buzzing about him because of weird forced maymays.

Fact is, he's a terrible actor. He makes mostly decent films but he's objectively wooden and expressionless 99% of the time.

And as far as being a "good person", he didn't do or say anything about Weinstein despite having the power to stop it. It's a carefully manicured persona.

Attached: laurence_fishburne_live_reading_the_maltese_falcon.jpg (928x523, 65K)

He was in a lot of shit movies.

what was that vampire movie where he tried to do a british accent?
but yeah he's very likable and charismatic, so people like him

Quads of truth. All these articles about what a great person he is coming out at once. No way it isn't manufactured

I don't agree tbqh. I think the only movie he has legitimately acted subpar in is Dracula.

based diaperanon

Attached: John Cazale The Conversation.png (853x480, 564K)

What's heavier, a kilogram of underwear or a kilogram of steel?

He was shit in Dracula but the film was kino with Monica Belluci's tits

Keanu being a nice dude has been a thing for ages, hell he's been a meme on Yea Forums for years and years now. He's only gotten the exposure due to John Wick popping off and people loving them and giving him more roles in things, so the younger generation and normalfags are latching onto old things and memes, so the media pushes it to get likes and views.

replicas

BREATH TAKING

a gentleman and a scholar

The only reason we're even here talking is because Jon Wick was surprisingly successful (and passable instead of utter shit like most of his movies from the last 20 years). Until 5 years ago only memes kept his legacy alive.
He's a nice guy but his contribution to the movie industry substantially finished in the 90s.

I love how we have completely turned on this guy in a matter of a couple weeks, simply because Reddit's love of him has been more pronounced than usual

Honestly having his face shoved down your throat everyone 24/7 makes it pretty hard to digest, overexposure makes you hate something, it's a natural mechanism.

then why don't i hate breathing faggot checkmate

He was hired by CDPR long before John Wick 3. There is hype because he is punished Keenu, compare it with Shit Stranding by Kojimahack and Del Taco desperately pandering to reddit.

reddit

winrar

to all the contrarian summer kids that hate on Keanu just to trigger the normies, he’s been a meme since like 2009

Attached: B203FF39-6105-4368-B9E0-75048B70E59A.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

actually overexposure is what makes you fall in love, unless you’re autistic I guess

if you answered steel you are correct. because steel is heavier than feathers