Captain marvel

Is this any good if im a CIS white male?

Attached: file.png (720x1080, 1.33M)

As a CIS white male a 28 year old women in jeans and a t shirt should capture your interest. More than fags in costumes but hey, strange world.

It's not any good even if you're not.

it's a low tier marvel movie
do you like marvel movies?

Better than the last spider man movie but not as good as Dr. Strange.

It's a boring movie. Quite childish in her ability to do anything that she didnt earn and her over coming the big meanies that bully young girls
>older women
>men
The movie itself isn't offensive. There is nothing controversial in it.
It's a kids movie for young girls. Maybe young girls could enjoy it without that being a sign of stunted development.

Might be worth watching so you can look down on any adult women that say it's good.

There is almost no female empowering but the movie is average,take that from someone who hates niggers,kikes and trannies

Attached: 1534848672116.png (10x10, 394)

If you like bland characters forgettable plot, weak PG-13 actions scenes, lots of quips and Marvel easter eggs then to you are the perfect audience.

>take that from someone who hates niggers,kikes and trannies

Wow, you're so cool.

you identitatarian niggers are dumb.

Wow, u cute

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg (800x707, 74K)

No, this movie hates white men. Don't watch it.

Saw it in the theatres, had no interest in buying it for home but did pirate a copy. I was surprised, it was worse the second viewing.

The movie doesn't bring anything new to the marvel franchise. All it does is reference other movies to ride their coattails. And the plot... it seems that Carol-as-human is supposed to be a big surprise but its clear from the start of the movie thats the case.

I dont give a shit about faux outrage over girl power, its just to sell tickets. The movie is simply a poorly-constructed offering, it has almost nothing to offer a viewer.

To be fair it seems like these days you have to put the boilerplate text "I hate niggers, kikes and trannies" in your post if you are to be taken seriously by the anons who see just about everything as some kind of propaganda.

Oh I forgot to mention
I hate niggers, kikes and trannies
Take note paranoid anons

it's still funny that one of the worst comics characters ever devised made all that scratch. i wonder what goes through the head of normies as they hand over real money to see this stuff.

It isn't good for anyone. The only people who pretend to like are Yea Forums trolls and SJWs who suffered through it to 'own the conservatards'.

Cis aka normalcy is irrelevant. Are you a manchild faggot? If so then this movie is for you.

Imagine still being unable to cope with a superhero movie that came out how long ago?

Yea Forums, or the Kingdom of Trying Too Hard

Also I love niggers, kikes and trannies (only the f2m ones, the m2fs are batshit insane)

why do i love women so much?

Because you are not incel, gay or a tranny.

Because you're a cuck

Me and my girl went to go see it. We didn't even buy the tickets, she was able to get her hands on some that were given away to girls or some retarded shit.
We saw it day one,wondering if it was going to be as bad as we expected.
Our honest opinion was that it was pretty boring, and when it wasn't boring it was just cringy.
Thankfully there isn't anything in the movie that "You need to see to fully understand movies that follow" Except for the cat scratching Fury, that was fucking stupid.

Attached: 1493636376233.jpg (1273x951, 124K)

is a great movie, really good