I vant to suck your blood

bleh

Attached: 87CD43E3-0F5F-4A7E-BC84-5B925569FBAA.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatculture.com/film/30-iconic-movie-lines-that-are-always-misquoted?page=3
youtu.be/ZgZiBS64sC4?t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kino post

I vant to fuck your wife!

Inb4 janny deletes the thread despite the obvious Bela Lugosi inspiration that went into the meeting of the minds that led to the eventual creation of this thread

Nosferatu is best dracula

I vant you to fuck my wife

>bleh

Attached: 1554298206782.jpg (580x563, 236K)

I vant to suck your dick

ghey

Is it crazy for me to say the one great vampire film hasn't been made yet? Every one I've seen is missing something.

Based

>vampire movie but the vampire have no powers and are just addicted blood
>It's actually an allegory for drug addiction

Attached: 324234213412341234213.png (412x351, 78K)

Imagine Twilight as a supernatural cop thriller from the pov of the dad that's focused on the horror aspects and doesn't suck.

What would you do if you figured out your daughter was dating a telepathic vampire who was immortal and nigh invulnerable who was obsessed with her? Also, at the same time there are weird animal attacks going on where townspeople are turning up torn up and bloodless.

This
Also cryptic references to Vampyr from Dreyer

>Imagine Twilight as a supernatural cop thriller from the pov of the dad that's focused on the horror aspects and doesn't suck.
I have literally always wanted this. From time to time I watch the first movie because of how good the setting and music direction is. It would be so fucking kino if it was serious, about the dad, and coming up with clever and unique ways to kill vampires ten times as powerful as him

When I watched Twilight for the first time I was surprised at how eerie and decent it was. It starts off really good and creepy. Edward's inherent disquieting behavior is underlined. It remains interesting and unnerving for about the first 20-30 minutes or so... then the tone abruptly shifts at the, "Say it. Out loud," scene in the woods where it just because goofy and stampedes into a hamfisted romance. All the horror elements gets dropped even when the nomadic vampire James is after Bella to kill her. Somehow it's not scary anymore.

Imagining the events from cop Charlie's POV is insane, it would be like being surrounded by something bizarre but not being able to put your finger on it. Your daughter runs away then ends up falling through a window? And her boyfriend is already in Arizona state with her in the hospital? What? That would make any parent or cop suspicious.

How tf does a father AND a cop not suspect something more? The weird foster family that showed up only a few years ago coincidentally all share the exact weird hazel-yellow eye color when they're not blood related? They're never seen on sunny days or eating anything? They go out "hunting" but don't own any firearms or stuffed animal trophies?

how did true blood end anyways?

i vant to suck your cock
LOL

Hand over the (you)'s and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1558970961437.png (375x455, 49K)

The shift between genuine creepy setting and world building turnt into generic romance story for horny girls was way too fast. The first hour or so is so fucking good, and they NEVER touch that bleak white, cold atmospheric setting ever again. It drives me mad. In another timeline, we’d be directing the next vampire kino, user

Bela Lugosi actually never said "I vant to suck your blood" in any movie he starred in.

he popularized that design for vampires you autistic mongoloid

please, I have a dog who loves me

Poorly.

i dont drink......WINE

boo

Attached: Bed Sheet Ghost.jpg (1600x1065, 79K)

Prove it

Just google it you dumbass. It's common knowledge among people who watch horror movies.
whatculture.com/film/30-iconic-movie-lines-that-are-always-misquoted?page=3
>The Misquote: I want to suck your blood. The Real Quote: None. Why It Was Misquoted: This is more a misallocation than a misquote, but as it is consistently attributed to a film (and character) that never uses it, it makes the list. The line "I want to suck your blood" is intrinsically linked with the Bela Lugosi version of Count Dracula, despite there being no reason to link him to it. Quite where it comes from is hard to determine; the closest Lugosi says in the film is "I never drink wine" (saying "wine", not "vine" as is so often attributed).

AAAAAaaaaaaah

Attached: 1553596665139.png (536x458, 273K)

formerly seed your blood

Why do jannies delete every frog thread now, even though they're not breaking any rules?

I do not say bleh bleh bleh!

Attached: Dracula-hotel-transylvania-35755796-853-464.png (853x464, 540K)

Shadow Of The Vampire (2000) is the best dracula and the best nosferatu.

Attached: p25583_v_v8_ar.jpg (960x1440, 340K)

Dracula don't suck youtu.be/ZgZiBS64sC4?t=65

Based.